Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kaycee doesn't think that Scottie would use Angela as a replacement nom.  Angela said he said he wouldn't.  They think it would make the most sense to put Kaitlyn up as a replacement nom.

(edited)

Tyler got picked?  He better throw it big time.  I'm sure he wanted to last time but still won and it will be hard to do worse than Rockstar at anything and make it look believable.

I don't think his saying he could get Sam to use her power on L6 peeps would be held against him.  I bet they think/remember Sam had promised it to them directly.  Besides if noms stay the same and Sam doesn't use her power the remaining Bro has bigger fish to fry as in Scottie, Destroyer of Bromance Worlds.

I would think Tyler would be fine to get one of the Bros out as long as he can remain innocent of the act.  One out before jury is essential for him and they are a solid voting block moving forward with numbers diminishing.  One out and the other will become closer to him too.  (Hopefully not Bromance closer though, heh).  Better sooner than later and if Scottie is feeling suicidal this week all the better for Tyler.

I'm sure Krazy Kait going up would be fine too.  That would be a personal relief to him if she went.  But Sam?  No bueno.  Bad idea Sam. 

They need to find out about Bay's power before the veto ceremony (as in Sam going up) because NOW keeping the power for week four makes a lot of sense since the numbers in the house (only Hay, Bay, Fessy and Rockstar) eligible vs everyone else) favor Tyler's side winning HOH.  I'd love for Sam's power to checkmate Bay's power.

Edited by green
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

You know what really annoys me, when Rockstar calls HOH Haaaa, or however she says it. Ugh!

Yes! She pronounces each h with an exaggerated horking noise and it's so damn annoying.

Big Brother has been letting us hear Kaitlyn go on and on talking about Joe, so did he change his mind?

• Love 2

Kaitlyn won't shut up about Joe, and this other ex of hers, Mike.  I am really curious if he pulls his consent.  If Big Brother tells her she can't talk about Joe anymore and she realizes he's upset with her, she will MELT THE EFF DOWN!

• Love 5

I wonder if production isn’t telling Kaitlyn about Joe because it would change the way she would play. I thought they told Paul last year but it really had no impact on his game. Kaitlyn’s game is coming onto the guys.

3 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I wonder if production isn’t telling Kaitlyn about Joe because it would change the way she would play. I thought they told Paul last year but it really had no impact on his game. Kaitlyn’s game is coming onto the guys.

Even if they didn't tell her, they wouldn't allow us to be seeing her talk about him if he did actually pull his release.  She has been talking about him a lot today and BB let us hear all of it, which makes me think he didn't pull the release.  I really want to know what's up with the whole situation!  I want her to have a major meltdown.

• Love 2

Kaitlyn asked Tyler if she, Scottie, and Tyler were final 3 and Tyler got to pick who to take to final 2, who would he pick.  She said she wouldn't take it personally.  Ha!  He said he probably wouldn't win against either one of them but that he would take Kaitlyn to final 2 if it came down to it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zorak said:

JC put on Rockstar's sunglasses.  Rachel told him he looked like Elton John.  He said, "You're welcome."

Ha ha ha ha!  Cute.

• Love 1
(edited)

The weird thing about Sam's request to go up as a replacement ( if it comes to that), are there enough votes to evict her ? Then she has to use her power and the Bros are saved? Wouldn't that be interesting? Start up the battle cry of "lets evict Sam and flush out that power" and in doing so, they evict her and everyone is safe. Much as I don't mind Winston going, looks like the majority want to get rid of the more charismatic Brett.

Edited by missyb
(edited)

Winston is delusional.  He's pitching a plan to Brett that the 2 of them go up to Scottie's room in the middle of the night and try to sell him on a plan to have a secret final 3.  Winston thinks that they just might be able to convince Scottie to work with them because nobody would suspect it and in the process, get Scottie to take Brett off the block.  Winston thinks Scottie might go for it because according to Winston, Scottie is alone in this game.  Winston also thinks that he can sway Scottie by promising to not spread the word that Scottie voted to keep Winston over Swaggy.  There is no way in hell that Scottie will be dumb enough to fall for this crap and I'm sure he'll tell everyone that Winston and Brett approached him out of desperation and pitifulness.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

I don't like Brett or Winston so if one of them goes I will be happy. It will be interesting to see how the house realigns and if Angela and Rachel start really playing without those guys to hide behind.

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

From what I'm hearing, it sounds like Brett royally screwed up during the veto and would have won if he had understood the rules correctly.

Yea and he's really beating himself up about it. Poor guy, he's really bummed.

I swear, that Brett/Winston convo made Winston look like an abusive boyfriend. Brett tried to leave a few times and Winston would not let him. At one point Winston pushed Brett to keep him from leaving! It was hilarious but also sad lol.

Finally, a week goes my way! I'm torn though on who I'd rather see stay. I'm starting to like Brett some, but he's boring. Winston is awful, but his insanity entertains me.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea and he's really beating himself up about it. Poor guy, he's really bummed.

I swear, that Brett/Winston convo made Winston look like an abusive boyfriend. Brett tried to leave a few times and Winston would not let him. At one point Winston pushed Brett to keep him from leaving! It was hilarious but also sad lol.

Finally, a week goes my way! I'm torn though on who I'd rather see stay. I'm starting to like Brett some, but he's boring. Winston is awful, but his insanity entertains me.

Watch Winston go on HOH win streak & win the $500,000. Yes, I’m joking. I guess everyone realizes that he’s not well liked and would like to drag him to the end. I’m thinking he makes jury but I’m not too sure him making the Final 3. I think he’ll drive everyone too insane to keep him around for the whole summer. LOL!!!!

New details emerge about Winston's dream last night.  Now he's telling Kaitlyn and Haleigh about the dream while Brett is also in the room.  Winston has added the detail that not only were they naked in the photos, they also had barbecue sauce all over their naked selves.  

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, zorak said:

New details emerge about Winston's dream last night.  Now he's telling Kaitlyn and Haleigh about the dream while Brett is also in the room.  Winston has added the detail that not only were they naked in the photos, they also had barbecue sauce all over their naked selves.  

Jesus. I get back from a busy day of attending a bachelorette party, all wined up, to this. I'm gonna need a streamable video of this conversation stat. 

I'm disappointed Scottie won, if only because Brett's in danger. I actually do like him the most out of all the guys and think he has some true potential. But still, good on Scottie for winning, I guess. I'm just a little disappointed, mostly because I see next week's evictee being someone totally lame and them walking back in the house.

• Love 3

I am really enjoying Rachel in this game. She is a good sport, has been good in comps, upbeat, happy person. At the same time, unlike Angela, she is thinking about the game. She thinks WInston should go, Fessy is a big threat, RS is not and can be gone after later, etc. Tyler, LC and Rachel were talking and joking about L5 now. 
Interesting that JC wants Brett out and is counting on Tyler's vote. Tyler wants Winston out as he is a liability to the alliance.

Angele, thus far, is only a vote. She really does not add anything. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal to Kaitlyn:  "I don't know.  I just want to get to jury."  These words need to be banned from the BB lexicon.

I just when we were rejoicing over getting a bunch of players this year. On the other hand Sam mentioned early on that there was financial incentive to make jury. More than in past seasons.

I

Big Brother Daily‏ @BB_Updates 3m3 minutes ago

More

Rockstar- Winning a trip like that (like Scottie did) makes it really easy for you to be a target. Bayleigh- Exactly. On top of that, one of the bros has to stay and they are going to have a vendetta #BB20

Rocsktar finds the joy in every situation.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Of course they did. 

• Love 4