Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Rockstar keeps trying to claim to various people in her alliance that she's made attempts to be nice and engage with Brett and Winston on a friendly level but that they ignore her every time or some crap like that.  She told Kaitlyn earlier today that yesterday, Brett, Winston, Angela, and Rachel were at the hot tub.  Rockstar went out there and went over to them and she claims that as soon as she went over there, the 4 of them looked at each other and were like, "Well, time for a snack", got up, and left.  Interestingly, when Brett was telling Winston about his planned nomination speech to Rockstar, Brett said he knows she hates his guts but that he keeps making her tea, and asking if she wants tea, etc.  Winston told him to keep doing that kind of stuff.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Rockstar now basically saying that Kaitlyn should have only wanted “them” in her hoh room. If she was hoh she would only want “them” in her hoh room 

rockstar is literally the only person I’ve heard that talks of a distinctive line in the house. And there really isn’t. 

I mean, there IS a line, but this house also attempts to mingle with each other, better than other seasons at this stage, actually. It helps that there are several "middle" people (JC, Sam, Scottie, somewhat Kaycee) to help bridge both sides together. 

But yeah, Rockstar's the only one who seems to want to make it clear that it's Us vs Them and complaining about the divide. 

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

JC is blowing up more condoms again.  He says they are promoting safe sex.

He should stop wasting them. I saw elsewhere that Swaggy and Bayleigh didn't use one last time they banged. 

I both love and hate the fact that I know this shit.

• Love 13

Winston has been told by Tyler that Swaggy is planning on exposing their group of 4 when each nominee has a chance to talk.  He says that as soon as Swaggy finishes, he'll say, "Cool story, Christopher."  Winston thinks that is just the funniest thing ever.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

He should stop wasting them. I saw elsewhere that Swaggy and Bayleigh didn't use one last time they banged. 

I both love and hate the fact that I know this shit.

Funny you should say that because I was contemplating asking if anyone knew if Bayleigh and Swaggy have been engaging in safe sex.  Now I know.

• Love 5
(edited)

It seems as though what really has Kaitlyn pissed off is Swaggys  pitch that now, he wont get out of his  town and to Los Angeles. This pisses her off no end. She says she is an accountability coach and she makes people see and realize their dreams. Sam said something similar to Swaggy. That he could make something happen. He could work for the show.

I actually like Kaitlyns position on this and not falling for a sob story.  Whether she is a good, bad ,indifferent life coach, I like this view that Swaggy has other options then staying and winning a game.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 6
(edited)

I dunno, I think Kaitlyn really DID sort of fuck over her alliance for no good reason. So I'm fine with Rockstar being pissed about that. It'd piss me off, too. She just hasn't done a very good job of articulating her reasons for being pissed, which is compounded by Kaitlyn not wanting to hear any criticism of her behavior. 

Honestly, though, if I was dealing with someone like Kaitlyn and we were this far down the rabbit hole, what is the purpose of bitching to her at this point? It's not going to change anything. Kaitlyn doesn't even have the ABILITY to change anything anymore. All you do is raise the possibility that you'll set off Kaitlyn's aura alarm and she'll turn on you. So I would have dropped it by this point and just concentrate on winning HoH this week. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
One "be" too many.
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I dunno, I think Kaitlyn really DID sort of fuck over her alliance for no good reason. So I'm fine with Rockstar being pissed about that. It'd be piss me off, too. She just hasn't done a very good job of articulating her reasons for being pissed, which is compounded by Kaitlyn not wanting to hear any criticism of her behavior. 

Honestly, though, if I was dealing with someone like Kaitlyn and we were this far down the rabbit hole, what is the purpose of bitching to her at this point? It's not going to change anything. Kaitlyn doesn't even have the ABILITY to change anything anymore. All you do is raise the possibility that you'll set off Kaitlyn's aura alarm and she'll turn on you. So I would have dropped it by this point and just concentrate on winning HoH this week. 

Oh yeah, Kaitlyn super screwed her alliance for no good reason, so Rockstar being pissed makes total sense. She should be pissed that their alliance fell apart because of one crazy girl. 

• Love 5

Kaitlyn was bitching to Rockstar just now about how Rockstar is moaning and groaning about how nobody likes Rockstar.  Kaitlyn believes that if that's really how Rockstar feels, then Rockstar needs to quit complaining and start taking steps to remedy the situation.

• Love 5
Just now, zorak said:

Kaitlyn was bitching to Rockstar just now about how Rockstar is moaning and groaning about how nobody likes Rockstar.  Kaitlyn believes that if that's really how Rockstar feels, then Rockstar needs to quit complaining and start taking steps to remedy the situation.

Now that is actually good advice. You're locked in a house with these people. Suck it up and try harder.

• Love 5
Just now, kellog010 said:

Now that is actually good advice. You're locked in a house with these people. Suck it up and try harder.

Nah, Rockstar would rather wish that there was a bathroom attached to the Have Not room so that she doesn't have to leave and see those people (okay, the those people was mine but she was probably thinking it).

• Love 3
Just now, kellog010 said:

Exactly! Take it from Kaitlyn! She just clings onto someone until they like her! And then....continues clinging....

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Exactly! Take it from Kaitlyn! She just clings onto someone until they like her! And then....continues clinging....

Tyler is feeding her peanut butter off of a spoon while they talk. I would prefer grapes while someone else stands over me waving a palm frond but Kaitlyn's got a pretty sweet gig going. It's working for her!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh yeah, Kaitlyn super screwed her alliance for no good reason, so Rockstar being pissed makes total sense. She should be pissed that their alliance fell apart because of one crazy girl. 

9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I dunno, I think Kaitlyn really DID sort of fuck over her alliance for no good reason. So I'm fine with Rockstar being pissed about that. It'd be piss me off, too. She just hasn't done a very good job of articulating her reasons for being pissed, which is compounded by Kaitlyn not wanting to hear any criticism of her behavior. 

Yes, she her anger and disappointment is justified. But, Haleigh, Bayliegh, Scottie and Feysal were super disappointed as well. And Swaggy.  And they all made effort to go outside their comfort zone and mingle, campaign, maybe soldify their position for next week. RS has sulked and whined to the HOH who has no more power.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kaitlyn: "I want America to think I'm pretty."
Tyler: "America thinks you're beautiful."

VALIDATE HER, AMERICA TYLER!

actually, MY part of America thinks you're an odd-looking rodent and crazy as hell.  

• Love 10

Rockstar: "It's so exhausting to talk to all these people."
Kaitlyn: "It is."

A) Kaitlyn, you've never shut up since you've gotten in the house. It's exhausting to listen to you but you're like the Energizer Bunny of talking.
B) Rockstar, you don't even try to talk to anyone outside your alliance. Stop whining and start playing.

• Love 3

Kaitlyn better hope that Brett doesn’t win HOH because she keeps telling Rockstar that Rockstar is safe because Kaitlyn made them promise to keep her, Haleigh, and Faysal safe.  However, when Winston and Brett were having their teeth whitening session, Brett told Winston that Rockstar was going around saying how much she hates Brett and wants him gone.  Brett said that he will flat out tell Kaitlyn that any promise he made to keep Rockstar safe went out the door because she has been openly saying she wants Brett gone.  Rockstar will definitely use it as proof that Kaitlyn should have not gone against their original alliance.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn better hope that Brett doesn’t win HOH because she keeps telling Rockstar that Rockstar is safe because Kaitlyn made them promise to keep her, Haleigh, and Faysal safe.  However, when Winston and Brett were having their teeth whitening session, Brett told Winston that Rockstar was going around saying how much she hates Brett and wants him gone.  Brett said that he will flat out tell Kaitlyn that any promise he made to keep Rockstar safe went out the door because she has been openly saying she wants Brett gone.  Rockstar will definitely use it as proof that Kaitlyn should have not gone against their original alliance.

Well, it kind of IS proof that she shouldn't have gone against their original alliance, ya know? :)

• Love 3

Kaitlyn thinks she looks fat.

Kaitlyn just told Faysal that she hopes Joe doesn't take her interactions with the guys the wrong way!

Apparently Kaitlyn is pissed because during her conversation with Rockstar, Rockstar said that if she was acting the way Kaitlyn had been acting, Chris wouldn't be there for her when she gets home.  Rockstar said she can't rub anyone's hair, etc.  It struck a nerve with Kaitlyn of course.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Apparently Kaitlyn is pissed because during her conversation with Rockstar, Rockstar said that if she was acting the way Kaitlyn had been acting, Chris wouldn't be there for her when she gets home.  Rockstar said she can't rub anyone's hair, etc.  It struck a nerve with Kaitlyn of course.

She's obviously not wrong. Joe's NOT going to be there when Kaitlyn gets home.

• Love 4

Kaitlyn was pressing Faysal on why he chose to team up with her.  He said that he saw her and she said she had a boyfriend, so he figured it would be good because they could team up without any worry of romantic complications (he didn't call it that but that's what he meant).  Little did he know.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

I am guessing it is her family and all or some of them did not give permission to be included.  And Joe will soon be blurred as well! 

Actually....that IS the picture of her and Joe.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually....that IS the picture of her and Joe.

Ahhh, ok.  The pic behind it has a man and woman so I thought that must be them.  

13 minutes ago, Imhere said:

Jessica and Cody on the show tonight...how charismatic they are. They are full of personality. I loathe those two aholes.

Let me help you with this.  They were asked to be on and Paul and Josh were not.  Nuf said. 

• Love 17

That little gal who is HOH is just awful. I really hate her, her voice, her talking to herself and the camera...and her acting like she is the biggest game player ever. I hope she totally f**cked herself because she’s a loose cannon to keep around. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Damnit, thought it had been moved to a new time at 8pm CST because of last week. Nope, it' s at 7pm again.

It's only for this week. It'll go back to the 8pm CST time next week.

7 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

That little gal who is HOH is just awful. I really hate her, her voice, her talking to herself and the camera...and her acting like she is the biggest game player ever. I hope she totally f**cked herself because she’s a loose cannon to keep around. 

Swaggy, is that you? How are you posting from inside the house? (Just kidding.)

37 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

One of Kaitlyn's pictures is blurred out. 

LOL. I too was hoping they were going to yank it from the room and make her go crazy wondering why.

1 minute ago, urusai said:

Why no plea from the nominee's?

I know. It's gone the way of "Who wants to see my HoH room?"

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Sacred 6 imploded so easily. They were reactive and not proactive.

Great point about not being proactive. They thought they could succeed on just thier little core and really did not think about the rest of the house.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kait is whining about Rockstar to Tyler who has hopped into bed with Kait again. Kait is complaining that Rockstar "whines" and she said (of herself) "I don't whine, I just whimper."

ETA: Now Brett has taken over for Tyler in the Kaitlyn bed duties. I swear the three guys (Fessy, Tyler and Brett) have an unspoken rule to take turns.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, gunderda said:

I find it hard to believe that they've been together for 5 years and he's NEVER seen her be flirty with another guy? I mean it seems to come super natural to her. 

Agreed. Though there’s definitely a difference between the harmless type of flirting and what she does in the house.

• Love 3
Just now, Sara2009 said:

Agreed. Though there’s definitely a difference between the harmless type of flirting and what she does in the house.

He didn't appear to be heart broken and hooked up with her friend/SIL? very quickly.  I think he was ready and seized the perfect opportunity. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Brett tells Kait that the whole House has gotten along so much better since Swaggy has been on the block.

He said it completely straight faced, too.

Brett needs to be careful here. He's totally auditioning to be her next guy when Tyler dumps her in about 24 hours.

ETA: Eww, I just noticed while she's flirting with Brett, she's in Fessie's football shirt.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Brett tells Kait that the whole House has gotten along so much better since Swaggy has been on the block.

He said it completely straight faced, too.

Brett needs to be careful here. He's totally auditioning to be her next guy when Tyler dumps her in about 24 hours.

Brett will be Kait's next guy over Winston's dead body. 

And to Brett's credit, he seems to understand that Winston's attachment of him is not something to take lightly. He's very sensitive to Winston's feelings. It's actually very endearing, that he values Winston's feelings over Kait;s.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kait vs Winston over Brett could be the fight Peachy has been clamoring for! ;)

• Love 13

So is the screen shot I’d the blurred photo from the episode? I was totally hoping it was the live feeds and they went in and changed it! 

Fessy and Haleigh are mingling with the enemy. And having fun. Rockstar should take notes. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Wings said:

He didn't appear to be heart broken and hooked up with her friend/SIL? very quickly.  I think he was ready and seized the perfect opportunity. 

That's still an unsubstantiated rumour from what I can gather (and you know how I will dig and dig until I find the dirt I want). IIRC it was a comment on one of the reddit live feed threads but so much time and so many posts have gone by that I need some serious booze before I'm prepared to go deep in those. I don't think it's true because I haven't seen it anywhere else and we all know what us BB fans are like with a juicy story.

Kaitlyn's Facebook reviews were taking a beating before and I can't find those anymore but there are still quite a few "How dare you, you racist?" comments on her personal page.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

That could be interesting. Except she'd just nominate Brett and Winston, and then backdoor Tyler. 

But then Sam uses her power so....BRING IT.

This made me just realize that with his power and Sam's, Tyler is pretty much guaranteed to not go before week 5. Sigh.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

8 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Kait vs Winston over Brett could be the fight Peachy has been clamoring for! ;)

I'm loving this! Hopefully now that it's out in the universe it will manifest itself.

I just need Rockstar or Bayleigh to win HOH so that Level 6 will have to be afraid for the week. I'm over them sitting pretty.

• Love 5