Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

in re: JC/Haleigh, I don’t blame her for her reaction at all. She’s 21 years old. I don’t think she really knows yet how to use her voice, as an adult woman. Particularly in a situation like BB, where one wrong social misstep could cost you $500k.

Yeah, I totally get that.  My anger at her is really my anger at my younger self. 

• Love 5

When I was 19 I had a horrible boss harassment experience. I didNOT handle it with strength and maturity. I just bottled it up and took it out hours later on some poor innocent coworker that came up to greet me with a hug. Anyway- I can’t blame Haleigh or Tyler. Sometimes you are so caught off guard that you don’t react the way you think you would/should.   But I feel bad that they are in that position and Production couldn’t care less. 

• Love 5

So, as the episode starts, I do want to say that it's gonna be an interesting night. I'm finding that I might be ok with anyone coming back since it will either not matter once they're out of the house by this time next week again, or the Battleback Winner/Haleigh will win HOH and shake up the game. 

I'll be annoyed at Bayleigh and her sniffles returning to the feeds, but I kind of want to see how she handles a return. 

Fessy would be my least favourite outcome because it'll be back to Fessy pining over a disinterested Haleigh.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

So what is the probability that JC will get a good or bad edit tonight? 

Or just no edit. They have a lot to cram into an hour.

1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Oh no!  Haleigh said in the DR that she is planning to pursue a relationship with Fessy outside the house.  Run away Haleigh, run away!

Once she gets home I doubt that statement sticks.

“No idea”

Oh no!  Haleigh said in the DR that she is planning to pursue a relationship with Fessy outside the house.  Run away Haleigh, run away!

I'm gonna say that's a production-driven line. I've seen no evidence that she'll try. However, we've seen the oddest pairings stick together for months, so....I guess never say never.

“No idea”

Next block shows a conversation saying there will be a battleback...

Fuck You Production!

Just now, zenithwit said:

Either it was too late to re-edit this JC segment or BB just doesn't care about poor behavior in the house.

Too late and probably didn’t want to show Girl Tyler

3 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Too late and probably didn’t want to show Girl Tyler

Personally, I would have rather seen Girl Tyler than a JC strategy session that will probably be thrown out of the window after the JBB.

UGH! Haleigh found a way to compliment Julie in her speech. 

• Love 3

I have football and The live stream site quit for me, so I just have to hope the feeds are on for the HOH.  I’m so frustrated! ( tm Daniel Donato). 

Need more play by play. What’s happening?

Edited by Pixiebomb
Just now, Pixiebomb said:

I have football and The live stream site quit for me, so I just have to hope the feeds are on for the HOH.  I’m so frustrated! ( tm Daniel Donato). 

Can you watch it live on the CBS app?

1 minute ago, Skyfall said:

Can you watch it live on the CBS app?

Ugh! No!!! You made me go look all hopeful and no It’s season 9!!!!!  Natalie the bikini barista is yelling at Mattie.   Yuck. 

1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

Ugh! No!!! You made me go look all hopeful and no It’s season 9!!!!!  Natalie the bikini barista is yelling at Mattie.   Yuck. 

I meant via live TV not live feeds

Fessy would’ve pulled a Marcellus.

Just now, zenithwit said:

WHAT!!! BB didn't show Brett's goodbye message.  Instead we got an extended Haleigh crying one.  Lame.

I actually am pleased because they're protecting Brett in case Fessy gets back in the house.

• Love 1

Aw, man!  I just lost the live stream on videobrother.net.  Just as they were showing the jury house footage.  And it's not reloading.  Dang it!

The screen is showing "The video has been blocked at the copyright owner's request."  GRRRRRR!

Edited by llongori
  • Love 1

Poor Scottie... finally someone told him that Fessy liked Haleigh.

And poor Rockstar... hope she doesn't beat herself up too much over OTEV.

ETA: Lol @ Fessy apologizing to Scottie.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 3

Poor Scottie... finally someone told him that Fessy liked Haleigh.

And poor Rockstar... hope she doesn't beat herself up too much over OTEV.

ETA: Lol @ Fessy apologizing to Scottie.

How does anyone know someone doesn’t like someone? Fessy & Hay were  practically dating. So, are Tyler & Angela. How is Scottie not seeing that?

• Love 3

They are shocked that they keep following each other. They are like, “I don’t understand”. When Fessy came out it was funny when he said he was sorry. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 5

I cannot express my pure joy at Scottie returning. I need him to also win HOH tonight. I want him to be safe this week.

Also, I'm the last BB Fantasy Player standing with all four players...though Fessy was my DE prediction so...

• Love 9