Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Julie explained it on the live show. If Sam used her power, the evicted HG would have to compete right then and there in a solo competition. If they won, they got back in. If they didn't, they wouldn't (but it seems that Steve is in sequester-ville, so I guess she would have gotten a second chance?)

I'm not so sure I believe Steve is sequestered. They told him in his TV Guide interview that Kaitlyn voted to evict him.

Feeds will probably be down for like 5 hours now for App Store and maybe noms too.

• Love 1

Kaitlyn's moves actually make sense. The names she's throwing up (Winston, Scottie, Swaggy) are the guys who are not willing to stroke her ego by cuddling in bed with her and telling her how amazing/wonderful she is. Tyler, Fessy, Brett and even JC are willing to do this. 

There's that, but they also make pretty good strategic sense, too. Maybe not putting up Scottie, but most HOHs are afraid to go full out, so I'll cut her a bit of slack. I'm honestly shocked she's not putting up 2 really safe options or at least 1 woman. Proud of her lol!

• Love 5

I want Scottie to win veto, Kaitlyn to get get her “reasons” to put up Swaggy, and have Winston lose his shit so badly (and you know he will), that the vote ends up being in doubt. It’s still early, things could happen! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I want Scottie to win veto, Kaitlyn to get get her “reasons” to put up Swaggy, and have Winston lose his shit so badly (and you know he will), that the vote ends up being in doubt. It’s still early, things could happen! 

Team Good Feeds!

Though no, seriously, Winston vs Swaggy would be quite possibly in the top three of evictions for this season, if it plays right. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, green said:

I don't understand why some people posted here that Sam might go up because K-Aura knows she has the power and it is still good for another 3 weeks.  No matter how crazy she will get even she must know that trying to evict someone who can turn around and immediately be back and gunning for you the very next week would be suicidal. 

And we know that Hay-something (I'll never get these names right ... Hay Me, Hey You) is K-Aura's secret final two person with Rockstar (finally a name I can remember, hey) in the mix.  Also Tyler is safe obviously.

And I think K-Aura will definitely keep the Level Six people out of the mix because Tyler will steer her.  Maybe Winston screws up too badly to save or one of the girls ends up as a "pawn" worse case.

That leaves her to break up Swaggy/Fezzy (Fessy? Fizzy?) and/or Bailey (Bayleaf?  Whatever) which she will chicken out of.  So I agree JC and Scottie are most in danger right now.

And it will be a travesty if Tyler doesn't win the power app thingie next.  He deserves it and more.  I've never seen an HOH who did NOT let the power go to his head as much as Tyler while still running the game quietly and masterly.  And so far not a mean bone in his body in so doing it.  Guy is light years ahead of everyone else in the house.  Love the dude cause he shows that you can be a good game player and not be a jerk.

Also no way K-Aura's vote will remain secret.  So far only Swaggy, Bayleaf, Scottie and FezDispenser don't know about her vote as all of Level Six, Sam and JC as well knew Tyler was working on her and her alone and K-Aura's buds (Hayseed and Rockstar) she told directly she was voting to save Sam.

LOL!! Fezdispenser.  You win!!

• Love 2
(edited)

Yes, I was thinking on it and ideally Scottie wins veto and Swaggy sits against Winston on the block. Swaggy would almost certainly go and he's one of the few people I find mildly interesting plus I think a lot of potential drama will leave with him, but I'm bored now and I just want this week to be fun.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Just came home and reading some comments and catching up. I do not think I am going out on a limb when I say so far, Kaitlyn's HOH has been the best HOH we have had in a long time. This could go so many different ways.  

They're back.  Kaitlyn is talking to Scottie alone.

She told Scottie that he can put her up if he gets HOH.  

I know she can't tell him otherwise, but she keeps telling him there's literally no way he's going home.  But honestly, if someone from Swaggy's side gets the veto, I don't think they're going to use it on him because they'd be taking the risk that she would put up someone from their side even if she said she wouldn't.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sounds like maybe Rachel got the crap app and it has something to do with Josh.

If it involves any pots and pans I am out of here!

That said,  now I am terrified one of the CrapApps has Paul attached somehow.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

So, here's a screenshot of the crap apps:

BB20-epi-3-Faysar-App-Store-680x380.jpg

I wonder, if Rachel did get the crap app, if she chose Yell or Spammed. 

Kaitlyn is insisting to Faysal that Sam didn't get this week's power.  He wants to know how she knows.  She says, "Trust me.  I just know." or something like that.  If she said that to anyone else, that person would probably make the connection that Sam didn't get it because she got it last week.  But it's Faysal, so it's doubtful.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

May Winston win that bad app.  Winston seems the least likely to tolerate Paul's nonsense.  The girls would probably disgust me by squealing all over Paul.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Are they trying to hide who the other nominee is?

I don't think they did noms yet. I heard Rockstar ask Scottie if Kaitlyn told him who he's going up against, and Scottie said Winston.

I'd be shocked if Scottie didn't get the crap app.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

Kaitlyn is really going to ruin the Swaggy back door.  She told Faysal to just trust her and to just know that whatever happens will be for the good of the game and it will be in the best interest of her and Faysal's game.  

1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

May Winston win that bad app.  Winston seems the least likely to tolerate Paul's nonsense.  The girls would probably disgust me by squealing all over Paul.

Winston stated many times in his pre-interviews how he doesn't like Paul, or at least didn't like his gameplay last season. 

I think the true torture houseguest from last season for Winston would be Matt. Winston LOATHES Matt.

So, the reward app seems to be Tyler's but some people online think it's Swaggy who won it. 

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Can anyone tell what Kaitlyn and Faysal have been whispering to each other under the covers?  It's impossible to hear.

I dunno. I'm too engrossed in the way Winston cuts his steak. 

Plus, Sam finally gets her family dinner! Well, without Kaitlyn/Faysal.

• Love 2
(edited)

Winston was cutting his meat with the ferocity of someone barely containing anger/rage. I bet he blows before the night is over. 

I dunno. I'm too engrossed in the way Winston cuts his steak. 

Haha. Jinx. I noticed it too. ;)

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

BB delivers the stern warning for Kaitlyn to stop and she says, "What?  What did I do?"  Oh I don't know, maybe you continued to obstruct your mic after they told you twice to not do that, and it was impossible to hear!

I can guarantee Kaitlyn and Faysal were whispering game related/eviction/nomination/voting kind of stuff under the covers just based on the tiny bits and pieces I could hear.  There's a reason she went full under the covers and I guarantee it's because she was trying to be sneaky about what she was saying.

• Love 2

JC has come to check on Bayleigh. He asks what he can do and if she needs to talk. Bayleigh is talking about why she's crying (self esteem issues). I know Bayleigh told JC about her sexual assault at seventeen, so it's nice to see Bayleigh opening up to someone other than Swaggy. I don't think she's opened up to anyone else.

JC's a good social player. He really has been impressing me. I'd pay $11,000 for him to be my life coach instead of Kaitlyn!

Scottie/Fessy chatting about the Winston/Scottie noms later tonight. I forgot Kaitlyn has been lying to that side. Fessy says that Kaitlyn told him that she told Winston she was still thinking, but we know Kaitlyn told him who was going up and the BD plan.

Scottie is hoping that he can talk to Kaycee and Sam this week to make sure that they would to keep him if he stays on the block.  Faysal says he thinks Winston is going to blow this week.

16 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Apparently Sam asked her about modeling and it brought back some memories of being called too fat to model.

99.9% of the population is too "fat" to model.  And unfortunately, the modeling world strongly dislikes pageant girls.  They are all about the pose and the exaggerated sashay.  They're very stiff and find it almost impossible to lose the ingrained from childhood bad habits of the pageant world. 

It actually makes sense that she's been over compensating for poor self-esteem with her diva moments in the DR. I've suspected that Swaggy may have the same issue. 

• Love 12
(edited)
59 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It actually makes sense that she's been over compensating for poor self-esteem with her diva moments in the DR. I've suspected that Swaggy may have the same issue. 

I suspect that a good like 90% of HGs who act that way have self-esteem issues.

Tyler got the good app, wow what a shocker! I'm interested to see what he picked/what it does. 

It's harder to figure out beforehand who will get the crap apps since there's so many players that have gotten next to no airtime. I'm not surprised it's Rachel though since I literally don't remember her ever even showing up in any of the eps so far. Poor her if Josh is involved, but better Josh than Paul for sure.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's harder to figure out beforehand who will get the crap apps since there's so many players that have gotten next to no airtime. I'm not surprised it's Rachel though since I literally don't remember her ever even showing up in any of the eps so far. Poor her if Josh is involved, but better Josh than Paul for sure.

I don't even think she got a DR in the last few episodes. Angela's been mentioned in the episodes a couple of times, but Rachel's been nonexistent.

What, are they gonna store Josh away somewhere for a week and bring him in to bang pots and pans in her face everytime BB announces it?

• Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not surprised it's Rachel though since I literally don't remember her ever even showing up in any of the eps so far.

The ironic thing about Rachel getting the non-trending one is (if she actually thinks about it) maybe she's a bit relieved because it means her stern warning isn't that big a factor?  At least not big enough to be trending.  That's a silver lining but how I would view it if I was her.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I still think the yell punishment is her having to use a bullhorn to talk through the entire week. 

It seems like that would punish the rest of them, too.

• Love 5

OK, fuck it, I love Kaitlyn this week. She totally did the nomination speech where she called out Winston as being a doctor. After telling him she was going to do it, including giving him the version of her speech. Her whole “alliance” thinks it’s real, and loves her and is so very happy right now. Winston and the other alliance “knows” it’s not real, and feel OK about things. Me? I don’t even know wtf is going on in this HOH. Kaitlyn could do anything.

• Love 15

Do not get me wrong, I think Winston is a jackass who needs to go sooner rather than later.  But seeing Swaggy and company so cocky up in the HOH room after these nominations, makes me hope there really will be a blindside Swaggy backdoor happening.  

• Love 11