Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

This hair thing is hilarious! I am dying it’s so funny.

eta: my hair takes this long to fix, so the process was even more fun for me.

Edited by Slider
7 hours ago, CheerMeUp said:

Love the discussion around PEE-kan vs puh-KAHN.  This pronunciation is near and dear to my heart....as a young girl, my Grandfather from Texas corrected me when I said PEE-kan. He looked at me and said....."let me be clear little one....a PEE-kan is what you take in the boat when you go fishing to pee in, it is pronounced a puh-KAHN"!!!  LOL.....I have never forgotten that and it was over 50 years ago!!!  Got a good laugh out of this one.....

My Texan mother always says a pee-can is what you'd keep under your bed to avoid running to the outhouse in the middle.of the night.  ?

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, urusai said:

LOL Tyler looks like Fabio!

That was my first thought too, but these people are too young to know who that is.

Sam just said he looked like MmmBop. lol

• Love 6

Tyler is HATING IT while everyone else loves it. I personally love it. 

There are so many good quotes from this reveal. 

I want to wait until a streamable comes out because the reveal is worth the wait for anyone who isn't seeing this right now.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler is HATING IT while everyone else loves it. I personally love it. 

There are so many good quotes from this reveal. 

I want to wait until a streamable comes out because the reveal is worth the wait for anyone who isn't seeing this right now.

I think Tyler fell in love with himself. But you know when you like it, but you can not be vain and admit you like it? He was like that.

• Love 6

His reaction was priceless. He really did look like a woman in a wig but it was hysterical. The reaction was so instant. He didn’t think twice and reacted. I thought Sam would make about herself and be upset but I think she thought his reaction was funny, too. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TheGapper said:

I think Tyler fell in love with himself. But you know when you like it, but you can not be vain and admit you like it? He was like that.

I don't think so. I think he was genuinely horrified at first. I think it's a big change from his curly hair to straight hair. Some people really don't like change. He was covering it up with laughter, but I think Brett's right on the money with this. That being said, Tyler just needs time to get used to it. 

(Or I'm wrong and Tyler was playing it up for everyone).

JC's pissed because he doesn't like the look and keeps complaining about how much he hates it.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

North Philadelphia born and raised....Pee-can, War-ter, All-monds!

I am from Rhode Island and this is how I pronounce everything as well.

In regards to Tyler and his hair:  He looks like a cross between an 80's tag team wrestler and a hair metal band member.  

17 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I laughed so hard at Tyler’s reaction. He’s horrified. It looks good though. 

Tyler is flat-out SHOCKED.  I don’t think he’s even processing the look on a “good” or “bad” level; it’s so foreign to his own self-image, he can’t get past “different”.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

This is from Joker’s. I guess it’s okay. If not, I can remove it.

D89FB8A9-7D8E-44F3-81F2-B867536C0476.jpeg

I think Haleigh is enjoying hanging out with the girls. The four of them are laughing & talking. 

With that hair I can see him getting a modeling contract.

• Love 5

Thanks for the screencaps! I rushed to put BBAD on, but they were already putting braids in Tyler's hair. It's so much longer & blonder straightened. Reminds me of Brad Pitt around the Legends of the Fall, and Interview with the Vampire era.

• Love 12
Just now, gatopretoNYC said:

Thanks for the screencaps! I rushed to put BBAD on, but they were already putting braids in Tyler's hair. It's so much longer & blonder straightened. Reminds me of Brad Pitt around the Legends of the Fall, and Interview with the Vampire era.

You are right, I was actually watching Interview with the Vampire last night and I can totally see what you're saying.

4 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Tyler after the initial reveal:

8948D245-AC1C-46FF-A250-AA8902140D5C.gif.2be2596b07a0e8ab4c89094a8417f965.gif

;)

• Love 19

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 12.10.17 AM.png

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

You’re right, that’s exactly who I was thinking of, and god only knows WHY I stuck “Flea” in there.  Hurrying to correct...

Fun fact about Flea-- I happened to be at his house one day and noticed all his Grammys, MTV awards, all of them in the smallest bathroom in his house. :)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

You’re right, that’s exactly who I was thinking of, and god only knows WHY I stuck “Flea” in there.  Hurrying to correct...

I was going to say I did not remember Flea having long hair like that, but I never saw any of their 80's-early 90's videos so I did not know if he did or did not have long hair.  I still don't, I just personally always saw him with shorter hair.

• Love 2

E394B9C6-4682-4098-A9DB-C849A0FD1A22.jpeg

Anthony Kiedis, back in the day.

1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

I was going to say I did not remember Flea having long hair like that, but I never saw any of their 80's-early 90's videos so I did not know if he did or did not have long hair.  I still don't, I just personally always saw him with shorter hair.

Just my fingers typing faster than my brain can keep up.  :P

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

E394B9C6-4682-4098-A9DB-C849A0FD1A22.jpeg

Anthony Kiedis, back in the day.

Just my fingers typing faster than my brain can keep up.  :P

Well I never saw anything from the band when Hillel Slovak was in it, so for all I know Flea could very well have had long hair as well.  I remember when Anthony cut his hair because my sister had/has a crush on him and she was pissed about him having shorter hair.

• Love 1