Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm guessing Haleigh got something in her eye, Fessy thought she was winking at Brett, and a full on brawl ensued, with Sam breaking it up by spraying them with a fire extinguisher.

Or the comp ended hours ago and Vegas/Grodner are still having a hissy fit and refusing to turn the feeds on, lol.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I guess it sounds like feeds are live on BBAD. Brett/Tyler are still locked in HOH, so the veto is still going on. 

Yup and they seem stir crazy haha

So, I turned on BBAD on my laptop. Brett/Tyler are running through Days.

Yeah, guys, feeds aren't coming back for a while. How did they do it in BB16 when the veto ran through BBAD but also needed to announce the winner? Did they have to cut to old BBAD episodes during that time?

2 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

BBAD is live in HOH but no feeds hmmmm

I was wondering what BBAD was going to show.  I wish they would show us on the live feeds the HOH lock in. 

So, I guess it sounds like feeds are live on BBAD. Brett/Tyler are still locked in HOH, so the veto is still going on. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, they must have started late, or something? Go Tyler/Brett, make that F2 :)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mikewho said:

I don't think Sam could keep up this hick persona for so many weeks just to be on TV. I've seen some of those pics and she does look very pretty, but she doesn't have to be one or the other. Both impressions of her can be true. People are multi-faceted.

Sam talked about this a week or two ago in a BY conversation.  Up until a couple of years ago she was cute and hot and sexy (and Sam did look great, no question), but Sam got sick of that image of herself because it all was so fake - hair extensions, makeup, fake eyelashes, fake nails, constant near-starvation dieting, etc.  So Sam walked away from the vast majority of it, and has been happier ever since.

2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I know realistically that Fessy would save himself, but it would be hilarious to see him use it on Haleigh and cement his reputation as the season's dumbest player. 

If he comes down, who does Angela put up? Sam?

If Fessy comes down, the smart replacement would be JC.  I’d purely love to watch Fessy’s hair melt trying to decide between Hay and JC.

22 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Hold up... Aaryn is shilling products?  Like, companies are paying her to promote them?  If they knew how unpopular she is, they'd be smarter to pay her to STOP shilling their products immediately!

Oh, I dunno - I mean, if you’re looking to hawk certain products (white sheets, flammable crosses, Nazi memorabilia, etc.) then I expect Aryan’s your go-to spokesgirl.

• Love 13

Brett's whispering to Tyler about game (he doesn't really need to be whispering but I guess better be safe). Brett's comparing notes with Tyler about JC. Brett is also trying to make a F2 with Tyler. Poor guy has no idea he's gonna get cut before JC.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brett's whispering to Tyler about game (he doesn't really need to be whispering but I guess better be safe). Brett's comparing notes with Tyler about JC. Brett is also trying to make a F2 with Tyler. Poor guy has no idea he's gonna get cut before JC.

They’re probably just used to it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So why can't they show Tyler and Brett on the feeds?

That's ridiculous.

Ya got me - but there were a few occasions last season when BBAD was live while the feeds were fish.

Brett and Tyler are definitely in HoH lockdown, because they both just commented on hearing somebody (JC?) shouting outside .

• Love 1

What was the timed comp last season where each person had to run it individually, while those who had already completed it could watch the current competitor on a monitor  in a lockdown room with a a snack buffet?  Was that the House blackout comp?

Brett and Tyler are really hashing things out right now. I do hope that Tyler takes this conversation to heart and decides to not take JC to F4. I'd like to see L6 make it to F4, but it makes me sad, knowing that Tyler may not change his mind. This will make it more difficult for him with comps, though. He will have to really decide which comps to win before F4. And now with the jury battleback, it delays it a week.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

What was the timed comp last season where each person had to run it individually, while those who had already completed it could watch the current competitor on a monitor  in a lockdown room with a a snack buffet?  Was that the House blackout comp?

Macgyver comp

It never fails that when I really get interested in a conversation on BBAD, they go to fucking commercial. Every damn time. That was one reason I got live feeds in the first place. I guess the joke is on me. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Originally I was thinking Tyler and Brett were in the HoH waiting their turn, but then I remembered - they’re the only two not playing in the PoV comp.  :(

But would they be in HoH lockdown if the comp were in, say, the BY?

• Love 2

Brett and Tyler are really hashing things out right now. I do hope that Tyler takes this conversation to heart and decides to not take JC to F4. I'd like to see L6 make it to F4, but it makes me sad, knowing that Tyler may not change his mind. This will make it more difficult for him with comps, though. He will have to really decide which comps to win before F4. And now with the jury battleback, it delays it a week.

JC is an asshole and 100 times unlikable than Brett but he can't win comps for the life of him so Brett is easily getting cut before him. Shame but that's the game. Brett knows the days so well too that it's scary. He also admitted he was a cybersecurity enginner to Tyler so he knows he's smart and keep a secret for pretty long. I hope Brett can take the first shot first at Tyler but Tyler is protected by everyone, it's insane.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Originally I was thinking Tyler and Brett were in the HoH waiting their turn, but then I remembered - they’re the only two not playing in the PoV comp.  :(

But would they be in HoH lockdown if the comp were in, say, the BY?

Chances are this could be the Haunted House veto, which is why it's taking so damn long. It's in the house, it takes him to set up and clean up, and that's why JC can be heard and why Brett is choosing to whisper.

• Love 1

Brett just admitted that he knows his goodbye message to RS wasn't smart, but he claims he gave the fans what they wanted.

I always foget to ask, but does anybody else get distanced by how far that bone on Brett's wrist juts out?  He must've broke his wrist before or something.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think they were whispering because someone was out on the Skybridge/Game Room- Brett pointed over there a few times when talking- I think it was Angela. 

Brett talking to Tyler about his "showmance" with Angela- saying go for it after the show- but try to not let it ruin your game. Tyler of course denied it- but did say he likes cuddling with her. So clearly Brett is not blind and saw it- that's why yesterday when JC was telling Brett that she had a crush on him, Brett was like "I feel like you are seeing something I am not seeing". 

They both clocked that JC is a sneaky bastard- and they have to be careful with him. Clearly his FOUTTE game do not work on the Level 6 members. They also talked about how Brett felt like the outsider in L6 because he was on the other side. But Tyler reassured him he isn't and they always trusted him. 

Brett said hew as getting nervous that he doesn't have anyone to go to the end with- and he knows that Angela & Kaycee will take each other. And offered a F2 to Tyler- dude has a lot- but I guess it comes to the point where you can't really say no cuz that's sketchy and awkward. 

Honestly Tyler's F2 with Kaycee (which seems to be his true F2) is the best thing for his game- no one knows about it, and according to Vegas- Kaycee is true to it as well. 

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

BBAD feed just quit - went to an episode of Schitt’s Creek.  :(

That's good- that means they are probably wrapping up and doing the results! Hopefully feeds come back soon!

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Chances are this could be the Haunted House veto, which is why it's taking so damn long. It's in the house, it takes him to set up and clean up, and that's why JC can be heard and why Brett is choosing to whisper.

Thanks - that’s the one I was trying to think of earlier.

5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

They also talked about how Brett felt like the outsider in L6 because he was on the other side. But Tyler reassured him he isn't and they always trusted him. 

I feel bad for Brett. His instinct is right on the money.

Tyler will never honor a F2 with Brett.

• Love 8

PopTV currently has a ticker going:

“Don’t go away.  The Big Brother houseguests are finishing up a competition now. Enjoy this episode of Schitt’s Creek while they wrap up.  Stay tuned BBAD will be back.”

Edited by Nashville
PopTV, not BBAD
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Sam talked about this a week or two ago in a BY conversation.  Up until a couple of years ago she was cute and hot and sexy (and Sam did look great, no question), but Sam got sick of that image of herself because it all was so fake - hair extensions, makeup, fake eyelashes, fake nails, constant near-starvation dieting, etc.  So Sam walked away from the vast majority of it, and has been happier ever since.

During one of her marathon soliloquies in front of Rocksalt, she was going on about how she was certain they’d all be surprised by how many different ways she’s looked.  

Sitting in the shade, she glanced over to those tanning and said she used to look like them and she’d had her fill of their kind during her hairstyling days, noting they’re all shallow and only about appearances, and she didn’t want to go back to working in salons because she was tired of them.

Continuing on, she said she prefers to work on her appearance when she’s in a relationship because she wants her man to be proud to be seen with her. 

She then veered the topic to how it destroys her when she’s cheated on because she doesn’t get why it happens when she’s putting in so much effort to look good for them.

At that point Rocksalt interrupted and (sharing my horror at Sam the Loon’s perspective) began trying to play counselor, but her words had no chance of sinking in. 

Sam’s MO seems to be to say whatever will garner her sympathy or make it sound like her field of fucks is barren, depending on the audience.

Based on what we’ve seen, I don’t get that she’s happy with her appearance on any level. Trying to become Tyler’s mirror image (or little orphan Annie or whatever she’s going for since cutting off her hair on Thursday) probably isn’t going to change what she sees in the mirror, much less bring the response she seems to be craving from the young men in the house.

• Love 6

Fessy getting evicted and then coming right back via the BB could be entertaining.  L 6/5/4 would be pissed.  But Fessy getting evicted and Scottie coming back in (to rejoin Hayleigh) could be entertaining too.

Tyler and Brett were discussing a possible BB. Why vote out Fessy if they think that's imminent? Save him for afterwards during the DE.  But whatever, get him out while they can I guess.

Hope Brett doesn't go quietly. He needs to start something soon.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, cork dork said:

During one of her marathon soliloquies in front of Rocksalt, she was going on about how she was certain they’d all be surprised by how many different ways she’s looked.  

Sitting in the shade, she glanced over to those tanning and said she used to look like them and she’d had her fill of their kind during her hairstyling days, noting they’re all shallow and only about appearances, and she didn’t want to go back to working in salons because she was tired of them.

Continuing on, she said she prefers to work on her appearance when she’s in a relationship because she wants her man to be proud to be seen with her. 

She then veered the topic to how it destroys her when she’s cheated on because she doesn’t get why it happens when she’s putting in so much effort to look good for them.

At that point Rocksalt interrupted and (sharing my horror at Sam the Loon’s perspective) began trying to play counselor, but her words had no chance of sinking in. 

Sam’s MO seems to be to say whatever will garner her sympathy or make it sound like her field of fucks is barren, depending on the audience.

Based on what we’ve seen, I don’t get that she’s happy with her appearance on any level. Trying to become Tyler’s mirror image (or little orphan Annie or whatever she’s going for since cutting off her hair on Thursday) probably isn’t going to change what she sees in the mirror, much less bring the response she seems to be craving from the young men in the house.

As much as Sam is still my total BEC this season, I do feel bad for her. She has a lot going for her, and hopefully she can sort some of this out eventually. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LordBowen said:

Fessy getting evicted and then coming right back via the BB could be entertaining.  L 6/5/4 would be pissed.  But Fessy getting evicted and Scottie coming back in (to rejoin Hayleigh) could be entertaining too.

Tyler and Brett were discussing a possible BB. Why vote out Fessy if they think that's imminent? Save him for afterwards during the DE.  But whatever, get him out while they can I guess.

Hope Brett doesn't go quietly. He needs to start something soon.

If you think Fessy is good at comps, then you want him to have to win the battle back to come back into the house and be back to the same spot he was in before he was evicted. Otherwise, you'd be getting back someone else who was good enough in comps to return to the house to be a partner with Fessy, thus giving that side more chances at winning HoH. 

Haleigh and Person X is likely worse overall than Fessy and Person X. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

If you think Fessy is good at comps, then you want him to have to win the battle back to come back into the house and be back to the same spot he was in before he was evicted. Otherwise, you'd be getting back someone else who was good enough in comps to return to the house to be a partner with Fessy, thus giving that side more chances at winning HoH. 

Haleigh and Person X is likely worse overall than Fessy and Person X. 

I don't know.  Your logic is sound, but if you take the other three BB competitors (B/RS/S) into consideration, Hayleigh might be a better bet.  YMMV.  :)

Just now, LordBowen said:

I don't know.  Your logic is sound, but if you take the other three BB competitors (B/RS/S) into consideration, Hayleigh might be a better bet.  YMMV.  :)

The one area where I could see the sort of fifth dimensional chess answer would be to send Haleigh out so that it is easier for Scottie to win, under the theory that Scottie would NOT team up with Fessy when he came back. 

By the way, I am 100% expecting them to work it so that the battle back winner gets HoH or some such nonsense. Or maybe they get Bayleigh's power app if they return. Some over the top bullshit nonsense like that.

Can you imagine Fessy getting evicted, coming back with, like, a week of automatic safety AND Bayleigh's power app? They would get the big Fessy/Haleigh reunion stuff and then him throwing a wrench into L4's plans. It would be "good TV." Of course it would be beyond unfair, but they don't care about that.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Can you imagine Fessy getting evicted, coming back with, like, a week of automatic safety AND Bayleigh's power app? They would get the big Fessy/Haleigh reunion stuff and then him throwing a wrench into L4's plans. It would be "good TV." Of course it would be beyond unfair, but they don't care about that.

Hmm.  Hayleigh has been getting a good edit. That would actually be fun.  Well, now you've got my hopes up.

ETA: I can see the winner of the BB getting the power app. (Poor Lawon, a man ahead of his time.)

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 2