Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So if Haleigh and Fessy are on the block and Fessy wins Veto, what are the odds of him Vetoing Haleigh so that she absolutely 110% has to sleep with him now?

110%. I actually can't picture Fessy using the veto on himself. He's really THAT FUCKING STUPID. Plus, that would just put him as the stupidest houseguest ever.

• Love 8
Just now, Cutty said:

Nice of you to finally fucking notice this.

You know what Fessy's response was?

"That was just to make Brett think that he's safe! We're good with them! We just made a final 4 deal! We can't look like we have a deal with them! Sam and JC are going up and Sam's going! Don't worry about it!"

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

110%. I actually can't picture Fessy using the veto on himself. He's really THAT FUCKING STUPID. Plus, that would just put him as the stupidest houseguest ever.

Would it make him dumber than Lawon?

My wishlist this week is Fessy is voted out. Scottie wins battle back. Fessy goes to the jury house with Rock and Bay where he has to wonder what is going on with "his" girl with Scottie and Brett in the house.  

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know what Fessy's response was?

"That was just to make Brett think that he's safe! We're good with them! We just made a final 4 deal! We can't look like we have a deal with them! Sam and JC are going up and Sam's going! Don't worry about it!"

Fuck you, Fessy gonna Fuck you, Fessy right into the jury house.

• Love 7
Just now, Sara2009 said:

Absolutely. He knows he'd be getting evicted, but it would be for a chance of boning Haleigh later on...or to ensure Haleigh wasn't in jury alone with Scottie. Which is why I need Scottie to win the Battleback against Fessy and then win HOH so Fessy isn't with Haleigh for at least two weeks. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Lawon is a special class of stupid. He asked to be voted out so he could collect the super power that didn't exist.

Fessy is just an all around moron and sucks at the game but hey, he might get to stick it in when they're all in the jury house so thumbs up all around for yo' boyee.

Seriously, though. Not using the Veto on himself but on Haleigh instead? Would put him up there with Marcellas not using the Veto. Because that's stupid. But it's not actively asking to be voted out stupid.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is hilarious. Haleigh is right on the money about her going up and being a target, and Fessy's shutting her down. I just can't at Fessy's stupidity. He's gonna be so confused when him and Haleigh are on the block tomorrow. 

...or regardless.

• Love 4

tenor.gif?itemid=5759704

Angela to Fessy: "I put you and Haleigh on the block but don't worry, you're both pawns. This is a trust exercise. Our final 4 deal is solid. My plan is to backdoor Sam."
Fessy: "Sounds good!"

cut to Thursday...

Chenbot to Fessy: "So Faysal, I only have one question for you. WHO FLIPPED?"

• Love 19

I just need Scottie to win the Battleback, at this point. I don't really want Bayleigh to win it, or Fessy/Haleigh. Rockstar winning would be hilarious for me, but Scottie has the best chances of actually sticking around for a little while longer, while the others would be sent packing if they didn't win HOH or veto.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fessy is just an all around moron and sucks at the game

And he has freely admitted he could care less about the game. And it shows. He's preoccupied with other stuff.

So that's why he's a special class for me. He's still be a moron if he actually cared, but at least there'd be something that I could almost root for.

Fuck you Fessy!

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Angela to Fessy: "I put you and Haleigh on the block but don't worry, you're both pawns. This is a trust exercise. Our final 4 deal is solid. My plan is to backdoor Sam."
Fessy: "Sounds good!"

cut to Thursday...

Chenbot to Fessy: "So Faysal, I only have one question for you. WHO FLIPPED?"

Ooo another fun scenario would be: Haleigh & Fessy on the block, JC winning veto (prob won't happen but who cares) and chooses to keep noms the same.

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just need Scottie to win the Battleback, at this point. I don't really want Bayleigh to win it, or Fessy/Haleigh. Rockstar winning would be hilarious for me, but Scottie has the best chances of actually sticking around for a little while longer, while the others would be sent packing if they didn't win HOH or veto.

I'm definitely rooting for Scottie to win as well.  If Fessy is voted out, we'll get our dream scenario of Haleigh finally free to flirt with who she wants in the main house (while probably driving Fessy crazy in the jury house). But if Haleigh is evicted and Scottie returns, he has a chance to make it a few more weeks especially if he openly targets Fessy (and Tyler would probably have bigger fish to fry - cough Brett cough).

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, the funniest for me would be Haleigh to the jury house, Rockstar comes back into the house and wins HoH (it could happen!) and Fessy starts trying to get evicted because he's worried about Haleigh and Scottie together in the jury house. That would be super fun. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Rockstar needs to smoke it in the battle back , lose HOH and is immediately put on the  block again. By either Angela or Brett.  Come on guys!

• Love 2

Obviously, the show has a history of giving certain players particularly good edits. Evil Dick probably got the most fucked up good edit in BB history. Other people like Jeff and Jordan got very good edits to make people like them better. 

However, I've rarely seen stuff like Haleigh's current edit on the show. They've literally just created a narrative despite having on film the stuff that goes directly against said narrative. It'd be like editing Brett to make it look like he has a big crush on Sam or editing Tyler so that he and JC are in love. It's just completely false nonsense and -- and this is the part that really gets me -- it isn't even some sort of "chosen one" like Dick and Jeff and Jordan. Haleigh is a fairly marginal player,so it's weird seeing her get such a sweetheart edit. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Fucking stupid Kaitlyn. I hate jury battle backs. The most successful ones ever were, what, Judd and Johnny Mac? Which weren't successful at all, right? So it is all so stupid. 

Victor? That was probably pre-jury.

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

Victor? That was probably pre-jury.

Johnny Mac finished fourth. Victor finished fifth. I thought Judd had gotten to 4th, but actually he was 5th, too. 

So Johnny Mac was the most successful battle back and he got "all the way" to fourth place. Such a waste. 

And Victor won both the pre-Jury battleback AND the post-Jury battleback, which is kind of insane. He DID win America's Favorite Player, so I guess maybe that makes him better than Johnny Mac coming in 4th?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Obviously, the show has a history of giving certain players particularly good edits. Evil Dick probably got the most fucked up good edit in BB history. Other people like Jeff and Jordan got very good edits to make people like them better. 

However, I've rarely seen stuff like Haleigh's current edit on the show. They've literally just created a narrative despite having on film the stuff that goes directly against said narrative. It'd be like editing Brett to make it look like he has a big crush on Sam or editing Tyler so that he and JC are in love. It's just completely false nonsense and -- and this is the part that really gets me -- it isn't even some sort of "chosen one" like Dick and Jeff and Jordan. Haleigh is a fairly marginal player,so it's weird seeing her get such a sweetheart edit. 

Maybe because of the showmance?  In the edit, Hay seems to be getting the Jeff role and Fessy is getting the Jordan role.

• Love 2

I think Scottie has the best shot at winning the battle back. He's pretty good all-around at comps, although Rockstar came close to winning two Q&A HOHs and OTEV.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Maybe because of the showmance?  In the edit, Hay seems to be getting the Jeff role and Fessy is getting the Jordan role.

Yeah, you're right, that's probably it. It's still so weird. Like, include all of this stuff, of course, but also include her trashing Scottie. They really want to Jordan her. I guess that means we'll see Haleigh return in the future. 

Haleigh did nothing to keep Scottie off the block. She got drunk with JC and let him run his mouth at Fessy all fucking night. The protector of Scottie edit is the most absurd thing I've seen on this show in a long time.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Haleigh did nothing to keep Scottie off the block. She got drunk with JC and let him run his mouth at Fessy all fucking night. The protector of Scottie edit is the most absurd thing I've seen on this show in a long time.

Yep. I guess it really is just what @MrHufflepuff noted, that they are trying to essentially turn Haleigh into Jordan, so she gets this absurd "America's Sweetheart" edit. 

• Love 2

By the way, speaking of Vegas, I think two things can be true. Vegas is a reliable source for information and Vegas is a narcissistic POS who doxxed people which is why she no longer posts on Reddit and who should not have been spreading Bayleigh's medical information online. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the way, speaking of Vegas, I think two things can be true. Vegas is a reliable source for information and Vegas is a narcissistic POS who doxxed people which is why she no longer posts on Reddit and who should not have been spreading Bayleigh's medical information online. 

Bayleigh talked about her period being late, breasts getting larger and concerns she was pregnant on the feeds more than once.   Did Vegas say more?  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Bayleigh talked about her period being late, breasts getting larger and concerns she was pregnant on the feeds more than once.   Did Vegas say more?  

Yeah, she said that they brought in a nurse practitioner to talk to Bayleigh about the possibility of her being pregnant. There's no, "Oh, but you can totally tell!" exception to medical privacy.  

• Love 1

From Joker’s:

Thu 10:12 PM PT Sam moping the storage room

Freudian slip, maybe?  :>

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Since I doubt they'd let me scowl and flip the bird, I'd have to pass.

I also am having trouble coming up with a broadcast-appropriate gesture which anybody who knows me would believe wasn’t Production-scripted.

really need to see Brett screaming "My lollipop is broken!" 

Swear to god - the moment I read this, the image which got stuck in my brain (and now refuses to dislodge) is of a character in Fellini’s Satyricon who couldn’t get it up in front of a crowd and starts shouting to the world, “MY SWORD IS BLUNTED!

8 minutes ago, Wings said:

Vegas won’t; they will post on the occasion of a HG seeing a healthcare provider, but draws a line on any specifics of the encounter.

• Love 1

Likely either Fessy or Hay goes next.  I am done with the Scottie/Fess mini drama.  I am all for Rock Star coming back.  I need some fresh air, if this has to happen.  Fresh meaning different in this case.  

• Love 2

So post HOH mopey Sam has returned full force with a vengeance.  She was mopping the storage room alone and now has moved to the kitchen as it has been vacated.  She's all teary eyes and big sighs and even said "I'm sorry I'm not entertaining right now" to either us or production.  This behavior has had almost everyone whispering "What's wrong with Sam" but no one has approached her, although they did invite her to the kitchen when food was prepared.  This is like a weekly thing, how are they not used to it by now??

I can tell them what's wrong with Sam -- Angela , whom she is extremely jealous of in the first place, just won HOH and will be getting a lot of attention.  Sam really doesn't like it when she's not at the center of attention.  I had a friend that would do this same mopey routine at parties when everyone was having fun.  It's such a huge energy drain.  Like the HG's, I am over it.  Somebody get her the good meds, stat!

Edited by leocadia
somehow a letter m tried to DOR from my post
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Let's say Johnny Mac goes to Final 2 in BB17 against Liz. Who wins it? 

I think Liz has the better game play argument.  I can't remember, though, did anybody in the jury dislike Liz on a personal level?

40 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I was yelling at the tv the entire episode at this. 

• Love 5

It’s looking like Sam the Loon is working up some anger to feed her crazy tonight. 

First, she cleaned the SR, mopping the floor and wiping down the fridge and freezer, both inside and out. 

And now she moved to the kitchen and acting like she’s pissed at anyone who crosses her path. She wouldn’t acknowledge Brett when he was there, making a point to turn away from him more than once and then when Kaycee came through and said something about “loving her Sammie,” Sam the Loon kept her head down and Kaycee on ignore. 

First it was to wipe down the counters and move things around, acting miffed things aren’t precisely where she wants them and now she’s mopping the floor. 

She didn’t help clean after the veto because she was pissed but she has no qualms about doing everything over, by herself, as if it isn’t to her satisfaction. Nope. This is about being a martyr and making sure everyone’s attention is on her. 

I don’t know when she’s gonna blow but it’ll probably be soon if they don’t call her to the DR for her happy meds tonight. 

• Love 9

Angela: "Sam, do you want some wine?"
Sam: "I'm a Have Not. I can't. It's personal stuff and real stuff. No food, no alcohol, no cigarettes."

Place your bets now for when Sam's epic blow-up is going to occur!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ha! Booze delivery for the Final 8. Except the Have Nots. Of which Sam is one. 

My heh was epic when I saw it.

This just wrong.  Deny us the HOH comp and drunk Sam.

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Let's say Johnny Mac goes to Final 2 in BB17 against Liz. Who wins it? 

I never think a Battle Back returnee should win Big Brother. That's why I hate Battle Backs so much. They've already been outplayed once. The other player automatically played a better game by not getting a Jury House break. 

Don't even get me started on that ridiculous Victor Twist. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9

Fessy is being very witty tonight.  I love hearing them laugh and enjoy each other’s company.  Sam is sitting alone off to the side, not joining in but not freaking out either.  

• Love 1

Pardon my moment of gloat, but - called this back on Monday:

On 8/20/2018 at 12:33 PM, Nashville said:

Wednesday or Thursday will be the tell-all for how this season will proceed.  

• If we get a JH segment of Bae welcoming Pinky into the JH, then Production’s only opportunity for a DE this season will be Reset/Reboot/WTFEver Week in the House.
  • if we don’t get a JH segment, then that probably means a JBB is in the works.  Julie has never alluded to any such opportunity in any exit interviews, so it’s probably not a thing this season.  When they have done JBB, though, the Jurors were kept sequestered from each other until the JBB comp - so if we don’t see Bae and Pinky together in the JH before the next eviction, that’s an indicator.

:)

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Fessy is being very witty tonight.  I love hearing them laugh and enjoy each other’s company.  Sam is sitting alone off to the side, not joining in but not freaking out either.  

I love this side of the house guests. When they go over the season and crack each other up. Talking about Rachel, after Brett was done and how angry she was. Brett thought he was going to get punched.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, mooses said:

I never think a Battle Back returnee should win Big Brother. That's why I hate Battle Backs so much. They've already been outplayed once. The other player automatically played a better game by not getting a Jury House break. 

Don't even get me started on that ridiculous Victor Twist. 

I agree, but that's why I wonder whether the other HGs would have thought the same with Johnny Mac vs. Liz.

Similarly, everyone hated GinaMarie, so would Judd have beaten her in the finals?

11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Pardon my moment of gloat, but - called this back on Monday:

:)

What sucks about that is that that means that we will miss out on the great moment where Rockstar comes into the Jury House and tells Bayleigh that she got evicted on Haleigh's HoH and then Scottie comes in and tells them that he was evicted on Fessy's HoH. Production can't get ANYthing right this season!

• Love 14