Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Christi said:

Any chance that Sam will go up?

Slim to none. 

1 minute ago, Skyfall said:

I hope so. Fessy has to know that’s the only way to save Scottie

Fessy doesn’t want to save Scottie. He wants him gone. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Wings said:

Bay’s pregnancy, if there is one, will not stop a jury comp to get back in the house.  She can play and lose on purpose, sit out or announce her condition.  Not a big deal. 

I don’t see Scottie and Hay as a big deal.  He was flirting with her very tentatively.   Nothing will happen there if they are in the JH together without Fessy.  He would be soon to follow anyway.  

Agree 100% with everything.  

Hayley likes Scottie as a friend.  She is too young and stupid to appreciate him and their connection.  She wanted a meat shield and that’s what she has in Fessy.   Unfortunately, she chose badly .....  again.  

I think if Hayley has a romantic relationship outside the house, it would be with Brett.  Her face lights up when he walks in the room.  Come to think of it, so does Scottie’s. Well, that all could lead to something interesting.  ;-)

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, gunderda said:

His sister must have deleted the tweet - I can't find it but someone sent Dick a screen shot of it

Dk3l-4BUwAAhHPm.jpg

I don't understand why his sister is acting like this- yes it was dumb for Fessy to put up Scottie- but none of the house have alienated him. He decided to hang out by himself after he was nominated. People invited him to play foosball and he said no- no one has been shunning him. This is a game- good for Level 6 to sic JC on Fessy to get Scottie on the block. It worked. 

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Even if Sam went up I don't think there's any way that L6 gets rid of Sam yet. Scottie is now against them and no longer a number on their side. 

Nope- L6 would keep Sam over Scottie in a heartbeat. They have wanted him out for weeks- they aren't wasting their shot. 

• Love 1

Big Brother Daily‏ @BB_Updates 20m20 minutes ago

Scottie told Tyler he wants to know if he will have their votes. Tyler asked if Haleigh is going up. Scottie said Sam because she is playing all of them #BB20

10:45 AM - 20 Aug 2018

25 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think life already has.   He’s going to be a daddy and his life will forever change.  Hope he has a girl.  As she grows up, he will be forced to take a good look at his action now, especially since most of it will be on the Internet for all eternity. 

I think Kaitlyn is funny IRL.  She would be fun to hang out with.  

I thought I read he already had a couple of kids by different women running around...

36 minutes ago, Nashville said:

They never show the JH until the second jury eviction at earliest - showing the first Juror anticipating who the second will be, then having the second walk in the door with their recap DVD.

Wednesday or Thursday will be the tell-all for how this season will proceed.  

• If we get a JH segment of Bae welcoming Pinky into the JH, then Production’s only opportunity for a DE this season will be Reset/Reboot/WTFEver Week in the House.
  • if we don’t get a JH segment, then that probably means a JBB is in the works.  Julie has never alluded to any such opportunity in any exit interviews, so it’s probably not a thing this season.  When they have done JBB, though, the Jurors were kept sequestered from each other until the JBB comp - so if we don’t see Bae and Pinky together in the JH before the next eviction, that’s an indicator.

Sorry, just to clarify - Julie informed Bay of who voted for her to stay, correct?  So with that information, how could Bay be brought back into the house?

1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

Sorry, just to clarify - Julie informed Bay of who voted for her to stay, correct?  So with that information, how could Bay be brought back into the house?

No, Julie told Rachel that. Not Bayleigh. Jurors don’t get told those things. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think if Hayley has a romantic relationship outside the house, it would be with Brett.  Her face lights up when he walks in the room.  Come to think of it, so does Scottie’s. Well, that all could lead to something interesting.  ;-)

They could always break Scottie in on a threeway....  ;>

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

At least she can laugh at herself!

I'm glad she's making fun of herself. 

55 minutes ago, gunderda said:

There's ways to hide a pregnancy belly on an edited tv show.

Yeah but not BOOBS. I bet if she's pregnant, you'll notice.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

The type of men you are describing are conniving and JMPO,  venture into sociopath territory.   Any woman, especially those with insecurities, fall prey (I use prey literally) to the guys you describe.  They are evil and even a woman who has her life together has a hard time extricating from these guys.   

I agree 100%, and I wholeheartedly support their extermination.

• Love 2

Ok Scottie's sister is being extra. Scottie's 25. Yeah it sucks that he crushed on a girl who didn't really treat him right, but that's part of growing up.

Thankfully I think Scottie is mature enough not to be dominated by his sister.

• Love 2

I trust Hay's family and friends get the MO of Fessy and will stop anything that has an inkling of starting when this wraps.  I don't think anything will happen anyway.  He is showing all the earmarkings of an emotional abuser, common in his culture though they don't see it that way. 

8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok Scottie's sister is being extra. Scottie's 25. Yeah it sucks that he crushed on a girl who didn't really treat him right, but that's part of growing up.

Thankfully I think Scottie is mature enough not to be dominated by his sister.

His sister is just being protective and outraged in much the same way Kevin's kids (and others) reacted last year.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

I'm glad she's making fun of herself. 

Yeah but not BOOBS. I bet if she's pregnant, you'll notice.

Doesn't that tend to happen further along in a pregnancy? 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm old enough to remember when growing up happened during your teenage years. Twenty-five is a little late to catch this particular train.

ETA:  Something I find fascinating is the subject of infantialzation of our youth. Over the past few decades "adulthood" has been pushed to later and later in life.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6

The ironic thing is that Brett has said multiple times to multiple people that Scottie is actually his favorite person in the house and that he loves hanging out with him but he has to separate game from real life.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Christi said:

um...he has to...he already set up a Youtube channel for them

Yeah, right.  As long as there is media currency to be had, he's there.  But a child is an 18 to 25 year  lifetime commitment. Is he there for that?

ETA: To make an obviously necessary change.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1

I think that Fessy sucks and is dumb as a box of rocks and also has maybe the worst HoH since Howie's infamous HoH all the way back in S6. However I'd draw the line at saying he's abusive. He is not forcing Hay to do anything. He is not putting her down, calling her names, telling her that she can't do X, Y or Z. Everything Hay's done in that house has been her choice. They aren't wise choices but he didn't force her into anything.

And yeah he's got jealousy issues when it comes to Hay and other guys but I wouldn't say that's abusive either.

Abusive is Evel Dick, Paul and his minions from last year, Amanda from BB15. Fessy's a dumbass but nothing he's done is abusive.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Doesn't that tend to happen further along in a pregnancy? 

Depending upon the individual, their belly may not start showing for 3-4 months; changes in breast size, though, may start showing immediately - as soon as the hormones get switched over to the tracks for the Baby Train.

• Love 1

Scottie, to KC: "Did he tell you he was putting you on the block last night?" 

KC denies knowing.

Sam is flummoxed her foolproof plan to get Haleigh up didn't work.

• Love 10

Sam looks bummed that Haleigh isn't up.

Sam says she can't do anything because so much stuff has happened before that she doesnt understand.

Tyler says "it sounds like youre playing"

Sam laughs and says "I tried...."

Tyler says what is happening to her is what happens to everyone in the game so that means she's playing. 

• Love 2

Fessy to Haleigh: "You still on my team?"
Haleigh: "If you keep asking me that, I'm not going to be on your team. I'm on my own team."

I wish this was true.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think that Fessy sucks and is dumb as a box of rocks and also has maybe the worst HoH since Howie's infamous HoH all the way back in S6. However I'd draw the line at saying he's abusive. He is not forcing Hay to do anything. He is not putting her down, calling her names, telling her that she can't do X, Y or Z. Everything Hay's done in that house has been her choice. They aren't wise choices but he didn't force her into anything.

And yeah he's got jealousy issues when it comes to Hay and other guys but I wouldn't say that's abusive either.

Abusive is Evel Dick, Paul and his minions from last year, Amanda from BB15. Fessy's a dumbass but nothing he's done is abusive.

Fessy hasn’t gotten into abuse territory - yet.  Some of Fessy’s behavior, though - belittling a partner’s disagreement points while maximizing his own, attempting to exert control over relationship-external communications, constant pressuring to advance the physical nature of the relationship over a partner’s objections, etc. - are definite red flags.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I'm old enough to remember when growing up happened during your teenage years. Twenty-five is a little late to catch this particular train.

ETA:  Something I find fascinating is the subject of infantialzation of our youth. Over the past few decades "adulthood" has been pushed to later and later in life.

I've been wondering, will we (the world) know that he's had sex when he asks to be called Scott instead of Scottie?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Fessy to Haleigh: "You still on my team?"
Haleigh: "If you keep asking me that, I'm not going to be on your team. I'm on my own team."

I wish this was true.

At least she said and may think that.  It tells me there is no chance she will hook up with Fessy in JH or outside.  

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Fessy hasn’t gotten into abuse territory - yet.  Some of Fessy’s behavior, though - belittling a partner’s disagreement points while maximizing his own, attempting to exert control over relationship-external communications, constant pressuring to advance the physical nature of the relationship over a partner’s objections, etc. - are definite red flags.

Fessy just physically picked up Haleigh even though she explicitly told him "no".  Afterwards, she said something along the lines of  "Just because you are so big doesn't mean you can throw people around."

But of course, after this she kissed him before leaving the room and he made a face at the camera.  Sigh... 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Wings said:

At least she said and may think that.  It tells me there is no chance she will hook up with Fessy in JH or outside.  

They're definitely gonna hook up in the JH. They almost did the other night, live on camera. But I doubt they'll last long after the show is done. Although, I didn't think Mark/Elena OR Jess/Cody would either, yet here we are.

Brett and Angela think Scottie had the app, but it's expired now. Because Bayleigh's would have expired by now.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I've been wondering, will we (the world) know that he's had sex when he asks to be called Scott instead of Scottie?

BC90A7A5-4BBE-4EA8-9390-E455033FA2F4.jpeg.59ef564e4de29ec7f17d4886fc1b77f9.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

They're definitely gonna hook up in the JH. They almost did the other night, live on camera. But I doubt they'll last long after the show is done. Although, I didn't think Mark/Elena OR Jess/Cody would either, yet here we are.

Brett and Angela think Scottie had the app, but it's expired now. Because Bayleigh's would have expired by now.

Grrr.  In a show which purely LOVES to exploit its “Expect the Unexpected” tagline, why the HELL would you assume Thing 2 works such-and-such a way solely because that’s how Thing 1 worked...!?!?

Edited by Nashville
Hit ‘Submit’ too quick
  • Love 2

I admit I don’t get the feeds and I usually just have BBAD on as background noise, but I thought Scotty spent close to an hour in the HOH room with Fessie & I thought they had come to some agreement about Sam going up. I must have been mistaken. Why all this hate for Scotty?  I understand Fessybut what does Tyler have against him?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Can we send Swaggy to the Challenge so he can have his ass handed to him like Paulie? 

No need to sully that show with more Big Brother trash. 

• Love 1
Just now, Caseysgirl said:

I admit I don’t get the feeds and I usually just have BBAD on as background noise, but I thought Scotty spent close to an hour in the HOH room with Fessie & I thought they had come to some agreement about Sam going up. I must have been mistaken. Why all this hate for Scotty?  I understand Fessybut what does Tyler have against him?

No one dislikes Scottie except Fessy. And that's because Scottie is ~competition for Haleigh, and Fessy can't handle it. As far as I've seen, Tyler likes Scottie. Everyone is nice to him. They just want him out because they can't manipulate or control him, and he's a number for what's left of The Hive.

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

He is as close as he can get within the limits of this game.  Another flag is his desire to get rid of the men.  Controlling friendships is high on the list of an abuser.   

Edited by Wings
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I admit I don’t get the feeds and I usually just have BBAD on as background noise, but I thought Scotty spent close to an hour in the HOH room with Fessie & I thought they had come to some agreement about Sam going up. I must have been mistaken.

Scottie was pitching - hard - but Fessy wasn’t wanting to play catch.

Why all this hate for Scotty?  I understand Fessybut what does Tyler have against him?

Nothing, except - Fessy’s paranoia notwithstanding - Scottie’s a pretty reliable vote for the Hive side of the House.  In Tyler’s mind, better Scottie than a L6 member.

Edited by Nashville
Clarification
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Tyler and Brett both agree they will keep Scottie thinking that they'll vote to keep him. Angela says she can't wait to hear Scottie's pitch to her.

I gotta say this schtick is getting old. At this point in the game there's really no reason to be lying about your vote.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I gotta say this schtick is getting old. At this point in the game there's really no reason to be lying about your vote.

They said it because they don't really want Scottie working overboard for votes. They know Scottie can be tricky, and they don't want him to flip any votes. Because technically, L6 only have 3 votes. They need one of JC, Sam, or Haleigh. So, while they are fairly sure JC will vote Scottie out, they don't really want him to bust his ass to stay and possibly flip anything. So by telling him he's got their votes, maybe he'll work less hard for other votes.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

They said it because they don't really want Scottie working overboard for votes. They know Scottie can be tricky, and they don't want him to flip any votes. Because technically, L6 only have 3 votes. They need one of JC, Sam, or Haleigh. So, while they are fairly sure JC will vote Scottie out, they don't really want him to bust his ass to stay and possibly flip anything. So by telling him he's got their votes, maybe he'll work less hard for other votes.

I guess it makes sense from their perspective but Scottie is smart enough to see the writing on the wall. He knows those guys are all working together, which is why he knows he's finished. 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Blame the parents, everyone gets a trophy and you are all special snowflakes...

OT RANT=THE FUCK ON.

Parents make it way too easy on their children. Don't MAKE them go get jobs while still in HS, give them cars, etc.  I left home at 17 and never went back, (as in lived there again). I worked my ass off on the surrounding farms to make money for school clothes and a new pair of Chuck Taylor's for the basketball season and my parents took 20% of everything I made for room and board. Hell, I traded 2 pigs and a cow to my old man for my first car, a 1957 Chevy...

Anyway, both my kids, the moment they turned 16 had to go out and get jobs. My boy played HS football won 2 State Championships, had a 3.4 gpa and worked 20hrs a week at a Skyline chili.  Unlike Fessy, he got a full ride to an actual D-1(A) Football Bowl subdivision school and won a sugar bowl. (UT Chat is a D-1(AA) Football Championship Subdivision, not bowl eligible).

My Daughter won 4 state championships for Choir, Show Choir and Symphony. Graduated with a 4.1GPA. She also worked 20hrs a week at a Deli. She is still in college and is going to become a Choral Instructor/Teacher (so yeah, she may wind up living with us again, but we tried!)

I see so many of their friends still living with their parents and not even working and the parents just laugh it off.  Dumbasses... 

RANT= OFF

14 minutes ago, Cutty said:

No need to sully that show with more Big Brother trash. 

Ok, what is "The Challenge'?

Edited by xKHANx
Forgot my daughter's GPA
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Ok, what is "The Challenge'?

It's a long running series on MTV. Sort of a cross between Survivor and Big Brother but the players are more openly trashy. It's over the top with the drama but the challenges are legit great. Better than anything on the aforementioned shows. 

They've run out of MTV personalities to cast so they've dipped their toes into former BB players. Natalie, Paulie, Jozea and Davonne are on the current season. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Blame the parents, everyone gets a trophy and you are all special snowflakes...

This is said a lot these days but I don't see that happening in RL.   My sons are not raising their kids this way and no one is getting awards for not winning something that I have heard. 

I have to believe that this is hype that got started and is now rolling down hill at breakneck speed and cannot be stopped.   I see no evidence in my experience.   

• Love 9
Just now, Cutty said:

It's a long running series on MTV. Sort of a cross between Survivor and Big Brother but the players are more openly trashy. It's over the top with the drama but the challenges are legit great. Better than anything on the aforementioned shows. 

Oh, MTV. Is that even still around? I don't  even think I have it on DirecTV.  :)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Unlike previous weeks, I don’t think JC has any wiggle room on this vote.  As soon as Fessy got in his HoH Room, JC was throwing Scottie UTB so hard Scottie was hanging up on the rear transaxle.  If Scottie were to stay in the House, there’s no way Scottie doesn’t hear about it - from Hay at least, and possibly Fessy as well (should the concept of “damage control” manage to pierce Fessy’s thick skull).  So under no circumstances can JC take any chance on Scottie staying around with a taste for retaliation.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

This is said a lot these days but I don't see that happening in RL.   My sons are not raising their kids this way and no one is getting awards for not winning something that I have heard. 

I have to believe that this is hype that got started and is now rolling down hill at breakneck speed and cannot be stopped.   I see no evidence in my experience.   

I have boxes of participation trophies from my kids younger days. 

• Love 2