Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Wings said:

Where does Sam sleep?  If she witnessed Tyler and Angela cuddling it may be a rough day for everyone. 

She sleeps in the bed right next to them. JC was sleeping with her last night. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Tell me why they had to zoom in on Nonstar picking at her big toe?? It felt like it lasted 5 minutes ? 

She wasn’t so much picking at it but checking to see if it was ready to be chewed off. 

• Love 2

Tyler  better snap to and tend to Sam or Kaycee is likely to go.  She and Rockstar are in a major bonding lock talking about Brett and herBF, Chris.    Good work RS but.........noooooo

• Love 1

Kaycee isn't going, even if Sam does vote her out.  Fessie's vote is going to get cancelled, and Rockstar would only have Scotty and Sam.  Brett, Tyler, Angela and JC are all voting out Rockstar.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

Rockbottom is starting to push Sam too hard.  She just said stop several times.

I just came back to Sam getting called to the DR and rockstar says "they're calling you so because I'm bothering you too much"  which i thought was a weird comment but now it makes sense!

RS ragging on Angela , going on and on about her. Sam is really not having it. Telling her to stop. This is not a side of RS that Sam likes to see. RS says she is venting. She is not a vindictive person, etc. 
Sam should be catching on that RS is trying to manipulate her and her vote. It is glaringly obvious. Especially when she keeps bringing up that Angela has money and no children.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, missyb said:

RS ragging on Angela , going on and on about her. Sam is really not having it. Telling her to stop. This is not a side of RS that Sam likes to see. RS says she is venting. She is not a vindictive person, etc. 
Sam should be catching on that RS is trying to manipulate her and her vote. It is glaringly obvious. Especially when she keeps bringing up that Angela has money and no children.

You are a faster typer than I am. :)

I hate the whole I have children, I deserve to win angle.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

"Food! Out of my daughter's mouth!"

It worked for Derrick, why wouldn't it work for Rockstar?

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

This is why I don’t believe that Sam hates Angela. Yes, she was very angry at her and Tyler a few days ago when she felt left out and jealous and vented. But she seems to have gotten over it and has had some nice conversations with Kaycee and Angela since. Talked with them just the other night about how much their friendship means to her.

if she did hate her, I think she would join in with Rockstars favorite sport but she is clearly uncomfortable with all this bashing. I haven’t heard her bash Angela once since the meltdown.

• Love 5

Has it been confirmed that tomorrow is an endurance competition? I watch the feeds on the cbs app on my firestick and miss those announcements. We haven't had have nots in two weeks. I have the feeling endurance is coming soon. 

11 minutes ago, missyb said:

First and Foremost the show is not a charity, it's a game show. The best winner will win regardless of if they are millionaires or have no money. 

Just now, NailedIt said:

Has it been confirmed that tomorrow is an endurance competition? I watch the feeds on the cbs app on my firestick and miss those announcements. We haven't had have nots in two weeks. I have the feeling endurance is coming soon. 

They haven't said anything yet usually they announce it late Wednesday or early Thursday morning if it's an endurance. I'm guessing it's something long because they need to fill the Sunday episode since there is no hacker competition now. 

• Love 2
Just now, NailedIt said:

No. We're just assuming it is because it's the first HoH after the Hacker comp and they typically don't do endurance comps when they have an extra "twist" comp. Also no Have Nots for a second week in a row. It doesn't mean it will be endurance but it certainly points in that direction. 

4 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

Typically the live feeds start scrolling a message to watch live feeds for the endurance competition.  It has  not yet, but there is still time for them to do that. 

ON 8/13/2018 AT 8:46 PM, XKHANX SAID:

Sam talking about her grammy’s Afro bush and how it caused her to start “Shaving her biscuit at 13”.

Wait.  Sam said this about her grandmother?!?  Her GRANDMOTHER?!?  I have so many questions.....

How did/does she even see her grandmother's ... well, you know what.  Does grammy just drop trou whenever?  And why oh why did grammy tell her granddaughter that she started ... well, you know what ..... at 13 and why does she call it a ... well, you know what.  

Does Sam have no filter?  Is grammy watching this?

I'm all agog.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, slasherboy said:

Wait.  Sam said this about her grandmother?!?  Her GRANDMOTHER?!?  I have so many questions.....

How did/does she even see her grandmother's ... well, you know what.  Does grammy just drop trou whenever?  And why oh why did grammy tell her granddaughter that she started ... well, you know what ..... at 13 and why does she call it a ... well, you know what.  

I'm all agog.

I can't help you with the rest of your questions, but "biscuit" is relatively common, I think. 

1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

I can't help you with the rest of your questions, but "biscuit" is relatively common, I think. 

I know biscuit is relatively common, but it just doesn't seem very grandmotherly.  I guess I'm projecting my own grandmothers here and I couldn't imagine either saying that if their lives depended on it.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Hmm, biscuit. I like it but I think "lady garden" is still where it's at. "My lady garden is blooming." "I plucked the weeds from the lady garden today." "How does your lady garden grow?" I'm having trouble coming up with good biscuit ones without delving into yeast/proofing jokes and that's not fun for anyone. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

I know biscuit is relatively common, but it just doesn't seem very grandmotherly.  I guess I'm projecting my own grandmothers here and I couldn't imagine either saying that if their lives depended on it.

Haha, well that might be family-dependent. I had three grandmothers (remarriage decades before I was born): one that would never have made any verbal reference to such a body area under any circumstances, one who used "cookie" instead of "biscuit" which seems close enough for government work, and one who was more vulgar than I am when she really put her mind to it...

[from Callaphera, because I don't like to post twice in a row]

Hmm, biscuit. I like it but I think "lady garden" is still where it's at. "My lady garden is blooming." "I plucked the weeds from the lady garden today." "How does your lady garden grow?" I'm having trouble coming up with good biscuit ones without delving into yeast/proofing jokes and that's not fun for anyone. 

The only issue I have with "lady garden" is that stupid razor commercial with the topiaries. 

Edited by IndyMischa
  • Love 8

With Sam in the HOH room this: 

Haleigh says if she was going to be with anyone outside of the house it would probably be Brett. Rockstar tries to correct her, suggesting inside the house it would be Fessy. But there are no showmances this year. #bb20 

Oh, Haleigh, you may have signed your eviction notice. lol

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"Food! Out of my daughter's mouth!"

It worked for Derrick, why wouldn't it work for Rockstar?

Because Pinky sure the fuck ain’t Derrick.

8 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

ON 8/13/2018 AT 8:46 PM, XKHANX SAID:

Sam talking about her grammy’s Afro bush and how it caused her to start “Shaving her biscuit at 13”.

I'm all agog.

Sam was 9yo, they were out in public, had to go to restroom.  Grammy took her to restroom, let Sam “go”, then “went” herself.  Restroom had mirrors over the sink but no doors on the stalls, and as little Sam was washing her hands afterwards she glanced in the mirror and saw Grammy dropping trou in the stall.  That is all.  :)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Brett and Kaycee talking in the have not room - Kaycee says about Fessy "I can't wait till we can get that asshole out"

Ooh. Has the little peanut finally found her salt? Unsalted peanuts are so boring. 

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

This is actually the first time I've heard 'biscuit' as a vaginal reference.

Christ, and I love a good buttery biscuit with grape jelly slathered on it....s'gonna be a while before I can eat one without being grossed out.

Why doesn't Kaycee like Fessy?

Edited by Vixenstud
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Waitaminute waitaminute waitaminute - how could I forget Offspring?  Or Bowie?  Or John Lee Hooker, or B. B. King, or U2 or Metallica or the Clancy Brothers or Skynyrd or ICAN’TDOTHISIT’STOOHARDMAKEITSTOP...!!!

Met BB when he was here in Galveston.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

This is actually the first time I've heard 'biscuit' as a vaginal reference.

Christ, and I love a good buttery biscuit with grape jelly slathered on it....s'gonna be a while before I can eat one without being grossed out.

Why doesn't Kaycee like Fessy?

They talked of a guy thinking like they were running the game and knew everything that was going on. Unsure if they were talking about Fessy or Scottie though.  One would think Scottie since Fessy even says after every eviction that he has no idea what's going on.  Or I guess maybe they were even talking about JC, that might make more sense.

• Love 1

I'm jealous of the hydroponic herb garden they got in the BB house this year. I keep wanting to get one for us but I'm afraid that my cat would just eat it all because he's dumb. 

And bonus, it gives Sam another living thing to look after that isn't creepy and has too many legs and should be squished under someone's shoe. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm jealous of the hydroponic herb garden they got in the BB house this year. I keep wanting to get one for us but I'm afraid that my cat would just eat it all because he's dumb. 

And bonus, it gives Sam another living thing to look after that isn't creepy and has too many legs and should be squished under someone's shoe. 

I have one - traded my friend her's for a fitbit i didn't use!

I thought I had it far enough away on a tv tray so the cats couldnt get it but found that one of my cats liked to snack on some basil and cilantro when the chair was close enough lol 

Sam looks like she's about ready to spiral again.  

RS was yelling down at her asking if she wanted to learn how to play chess. In a dead pan voice she says 'no' multiple times.

Awhile later (which is right now) RS called down to her again and Sam just sighs.  Then yells because Fessy drank all the milk already. 

• Love 1

Well, I can't watch the feeds now because I'm just finishing work, but apparently, Rockstar's annoying Sam. Well, I guess it's now a certainty that Rockstar isn't staying. Don't piss off Sam, Rockstar. You don't want a pissed off Sam.

• Love 3

I turn on the feeds for the first time in two days to find my choices to be Kaycee sitting by herself staring into space, or Scottie by himself in the kitchen futzing around.

Riveting stuff.

• Love 2
Just now, Katesus7 said:

I turn on the feeds for the first time in two days to find my choices to be Kaycee sitting by herself staring into space, or Scottie by himself in the kitchen futzing around.

Riveting stuff.

Well, not all weeks can be winners. We have six really, really strong weeks filled with drama. It's a rarity to have that with this show. 

I hope things pick up next week but with this week pretty much a given, I kind of get why it's slower.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I can't watch the feeds now because I'm just finishing work, but apparently, Rockstar's annoying Sam. Well, I guess it's now a certainty that Rockstar isn't staying. Don't piss off Sam, Rockstar. You don't want a pissed off Sam.

Rockstar's been annoying Sam for at least an hour now off and on. I can only hope this leads to a Sam freak out because otherwise... what do we get today? Haleigh and Fessy having the same spat they have every night? The Hive convinced that they have Brett and JC's vote? We've hit the mid-season lull and it's very lull-y. 

RS is bugging her again but I can't hear what she's saying. Oh wait, I was hearing Kaycee on the other cams.

Sam tells RS that she doesn't want to talk about something (because of the cameras)

She's definitely irritated about something.

Sams tells RS that she should go supervisor the bedrooms and make sure there's no hanky panky or heavy petting. 

Wonder if she's talking about Angela and Tyler?

• Love 2

Rockstar: "What's happening here?"
Sam: *long suffering sigh*
Rockstar: "Planting stuff?"
Sam: "Mmhmm."

We're getting closer and closer to Sam's breaking point with Rockstar. Every time Rockstar talks, Sam gets a little more curt. Sam just wants to be left the fuck alone so she can finish putting together whatever she's putting together but won't talk about because then Big Brother will know and (I'm guessing?) shut her down.

She finally sent Rockstar away to go look for someone in one of the bedrooms so she could have some peace and quiet.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

RS is bugging her again but I can't hear what she's saying. Oh wait, I was hearing Kaycee on the other cams.

Sam tells RS that she doesn't want to talk about something (because of the cameras)

She's definitely irritated about something.

It could be that she's just irritated by Rockstar. I've noticed that Rockstar tends to bring Sam's mood down a lot of the time. Rockstar's always complaining and since Sam seems to feed off of energy a little bit, her negative energy brings Sam down from a place of happiness. 

• Love 3

She's making something with bananas. and i think dirt. 

BB told her to move the plant thing away from the window/mirror and she said 'oh i will' and still hasn't.

RS is back. she says haleigh is sleeping so it's just her and sam 

sam says "ohhh fuck! [something something] to get you to leave me alone"

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I finally got a look at Rockstar today. Is there a reason why she's dressed like Mrs. Roper or is it just Caftan Wednesday?

Pretty sure she's still wearing the same dress under that caftan that she's been wearing the past 2 days. 

• Love 1