Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, mooses said:

I wonder how far Level 6 will try to take this. There's no reason to jump shit now or even the next couple weeks if they don't have to, but I kind of believe Tyler wanting Sam/Kaycee as his Ride or Dies. I see Angela/Brett riding it the furthest if possible, and Tyler/Kaycee eventually thinking further ahead.

I wonder if, once Haleigh is gone, Tyler will throw some HOHs. He knows Angela, JC, Kaycee, Sam, and maybe Scottie won't put him up. I'm not 100% sure Fessy would either. Brett would put up Fessy/JC/Sam before he does Tyler too IMO. 

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I wonder if, once Haleigh is gone, Tyler will throw some HOHs. He knows Angela, JC, Kaycee, Sam, and maybe Scottie won't put him up. I'm not 100% sure Fessy would either. Brett would put up Fessy/JC/Sam before he does Tyler too IMO. 

Fessy did just tell tyler that he wouldn't backdoor him and that he probably wouldn't even gun for him if they were in the final 4. Tyler laughs and says IF we even get that far. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Footy’s confidence in things going the way they think despite all evidence to the contrary is pretty astounding to me.

Haleigh got dealt a bad hand with the hacker twist but my goodness take your head out of the sand. Some of the worst gameplay I’ve ever seen on this show. 

It’s not like Lv4 is even that sneaky anymore. It’s painfully obvious they spend a lot of time together.

This is why I can’t feel bad for them. Lv4’s dominance might be kind of frustrating at times, but it’s not their fault the other side is so inept.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It's done what production wanted it to do.

You think so?  I always thought Production was trying to get some of Level 6 out with the Hacker twist, but that it just back fired.  I thought it was more like the coup d'état Jeff got when they wanted to take a stab at the numbers of the other side of the house, and knew Jeff and Co. couldn't get there alone, LOL.  But I guess they could also have seen the stupidity of Foutte, and thought this would help Level 6 too.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

I can only remember once when RS got new hair dye and it was at least 3 weeks ago - her original color faded quite a bit. And when RS actually does her hair (on Thursdays) it looks SO good and I get super jealous that it's holding in her hair this long. I do know she left it on a pretty long time though. 

Hmm so it sounds like she refreshed (so to speak) the already colored hair but left whatever roots alone.

Or, since you said it was at least three weeks, those roots are finally showing.

Why do I care so much?! Haha

21 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It's done what production wanted it to do.

Agreed. I think the whole point of the Hacker Twist was similar to the Battle of the Block. They wanted that Drama of the HOH's ally going home on their HOH. Same with how they wanted one of the HOH's to go out after they won the HOH that week like Nicole did on Christine's HOH after they both won that week. 

20 minutes ago, mooses said:

Angela asked Tyler if he thinks Sam would make her a tiara for Eviction Night.

I can only hope.

As Angela said earlier: "Princess gets what Princess wants."

And bonus: it occupies Sam so they don't have to deal with her up/down mood swings. 

26 minutes ago, mooses said:

I wonder how far Level 6 will try to take this. There's no reason to jump ship now or even the next couple weeks if they don't have to, but I kind of believe Tyler wanting Sam/Kaycee as his Ride or Dies. I see Angela/Brett riding it the furthest if possible, and Tyler/Kaycee eventually thinking further ahead.

I agree about Kaycee, but I'm not sure about Sam. He seems to have gotten her back on track today, but it's still pretty early to be RoD-committed to someone that unstable.

• Love 1

But will Sam want to do that if she knows  why Angela is wanting it? I Can’t see her wanting to hurt RS feelings. And if she finds out afterwards why they did that, she will not be happy! 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Is it bad that I kinda want to see how much of a meltdown Sam has if her crush Brett puts her on the block? 

No, come sit beside me.  We can hope together.  I have snacks. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, lisette said:

But will Sam want to do that if she knows  why Angela is wanting it? I Can’t see her wanting to hurt RS feelings. And if she finds out afterwards why they did that, she will not be happy! 

Sure! Because Krafty Sam will embroider "Banana Bread Bitch" on it with the threads she pulled out of their competition costumes and a needle she made by whittling down a fish bone.

Edited by Callaphera
changed toothpick to fish bone because it's so Sam
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Wings said:

No, come sit beside me.  We can hope together.  I have snacks. 

I'm looking forward to another one of her "PG-13" talks in which she sticks up both middle fingers thinking that those middle fingers will prevent the talk from being aired. She might dish about some sexual fantasies she has about Brett.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I agree about Kaycee, but I'm not sure about Sam. He seems to have gotten her back on track today, but it's still pretty early to be RoD-committed to someone that unstable.

I think that's true. If you asked me 2 days ago, I wouldn't have said that. But, after their talk to today, where it seems like Sam reaffirmed her commitment to Tyler/Kaycee, I could see him riding with her.

I mean, we still have to get Sam's annual mid-week crisis about voting someone out, so that could all change by Thursday. Or by like, 5 minutes from now.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Sure! Because Krafty Sam will embroider "Banana Bread Bitch" on it with the threads she pulled out of their competition costumes and a needle she made by whittling down a toothpick.

Nah, she will just staple it to her head.  

• Love 6

I know it's good for Tyler's game (right now, at least) that they seem to think he's this poor little lamb being manipulated by all the women, but at the same time it's almost kind of insulting? I know Tyler plays "game dumb" but nothing about him to me actually conveys that he's naive or stupid.

Maybe it's because I know better, but I look at him and feel like I can see the gears constantly turning in his head. He's a thinker and it's crazy to me that so many of them don't seem to see it.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I mean, we still have to get Sam's annual mid-week crisis about voting someone out, so that could all change by Thursday. Or by like, 5 minutes from now.

Five minutes from now - 

JC: "Wow, Rockstar. Nice camel toe."
Sam: "ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?!"

• Love 7

I think Sam got the good meds today. She seems to be in a very good mood.  And earlier today she told Angela and Kaycee that she slept really good last night, something that hasn't happened often for her in the house. 

Right now they're talking about when they first came into the house with the BB alumni in the audience.  I guess some of them said things to them on stage. Tyler said someone said his name. I think JC said someone said Angela probably only ate one grape that day.  Haleigh says no one said anything about/to her.   They don't understand how everyone knew their names already.

• Love 1

How did we miss this Kaycee/Rockstar fight? I've heard recap it, but no footage. 

They had a fight? I saw them after the Veto and they were (sorta) happy campers.

Just now, ByaNose said:

They had a fight? I saw them after the Veto and they were (sorta) happy campers.

Apparently after sometime after the Hacker competition but before the Veto. Rockstar tried to call Kaycee out for being the Hacker, and Kaycee said she's not and if one more person says she is she's gonna blow up, and Rockstar said to stop cussin', and Kaycee said she's a grown-ass woman.

That's what Kaycee's retell is at least.

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Apparently after sometime after the Hacker competition but before the Veto. Rockstar tried to call Kaycee out for being the Hacker, and Kaycee said she's not and if one more person says she is she's gonna blow up, and Rockstar said to stop cussin', and Kaycee said she's a grown-ass woman.

That sad, I still don’t know why KC is even hiding it at this point. 

Is it Thursday yet?  This week is going to be excruciatingly boring, but I guess they can't all be winners.  The only thing I have to look forward to is Sam probably melting the fuck down again once the reality of voting out Rockstar hits her.  And quite frankly, been there, done that.  

• Love 8

RS talking to Brett in the geo room now.

RS telling Brett that her target is Angela, not him.  She would also put up Scottie. 

Her real name is Angela - she wants to be the last standing Angela

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

That sad, I still don’t know why KC is even hiding it at this point. 

The biggest reason now is Sam - Kaycee lied to her, and Sam is really close to Rockstar. Kaycee definitely doesn't want her knowing she put Rockstar up.

• Love 6

She really thought it was ok to tell another HG not to swear.  Boggles the mind.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

Rockstar: "You should fuckin' rock with us because we're bad ass bitches."
Also Rockstar: "Stop cursing!"

2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Because somehow, some way, the Hive doesn't seem to pick up on anything.

Anything.

Tyler could take Haleigh by the hand, sit her down, explain every bit of his game to her... and she would still run off to tell Rockstar and Faysal about what an innocent thing Tyler is and how he's on their side because there are no sides. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

Do we know if that actually happened though?  On the tv show they can edit it to make it looks like that's what she's doing - it gave Sam a reason to go off on Haleigh about people making fun of her.  But I think on the feeds Sam didn't actually hear anything and was going straight off paranoia. 

Right, she probably heard her name cause they got a little loud, afterwards she figured that maybe she could get some info. Out of Haliegh by being crazy and stern, it didn’t work. Actually it backfired on her, because Haliegh said maybe she does need to put Sam on the block. Sam’s unfortunately alienating everyone by her actions. No one likes that kind of constant stress. Nothing against Sam, but it really gets old.

16 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

He's a thinker and it's crazy to me that so many of them don't seem to see it.

I think it's because "being a thinker" is so foreign to most of them, he might as well be discussing his strategy out loud, but in Russian. 

15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Five minutes from now - 

JC: "Wow, Rockstar. Nice camel toe."
Sam: "ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?!"

Didn't that convo actually happen at some point in the last week? This season is almost beyond parody. 

• Love 2

Rockstar explaining "the other" Angela's game: "Let's just stand by the pool and flirt and...blend in."

I mean, is she wrong? Angela didn't do shit for the first 5 weeks of the game. Her first foray into playing was to be an utter bitch about someone who was completely loyal to her. 

I am growing increasingly tired of Kaycee. She is so utterly smug for someone who has done very little. If I have to hear her tell someone she's gonna go off if one more person says she's the hacker because she's not the hacker one more time I'm gonna fully lose it.

Is there anyone who has a chance to win HOH this week that will target any combo of Tyler/Brett/Angela/Kaycee? I guess Scottie's really the only possible person. Scottie for HOH then!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, D.CBies said:

Right, she probably heard her name cause they got a little loud, afterwards she figured that maybe she could get some info. Out of Haliegh by being crazy and stern, it didn’t work. Actually it backfired on her, because Haliegh said maybe she does need to put Sam on the block. Sam’s unfortunately alienating everyone by her actions. No one likes that kind of constant stress. Nothing against Sam, but it really gets old.

Wheather she did or didn’t eavesdrop or did or didn’t hear anything, that’s not really my point. I guarantee, if I was on the show I would try my very best to eavesdrop at every opportunity. ?? I was just saying she needs to handle whatever she perceives is going on about her in a civilized and calm matter. Again more Flies with Honey. God Bless Her. I know it really has to be a coo- coo house, I could NOT do it. I would definitely go cray cray. ???????????

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

RS "tyler did me stupid... he was offered safety... he's following her around like a puppy dog.  He will do whatever he can to keep her around"

I don't even get the sense Tyler is into Angela romantically. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Didn't that convo actually happen at some point in the last week? This season is almost beyond parody. 

Pretty much word for word. I'm still confused as to how Rockstar's camel toe can be flipped into making fun of Sam but all right then! You do you, Sam.

I'm back on the BEC train. Shh, I'm hunting wabbits Sams. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is there anyone who has a chance to win HOH this week that will target any combo of Tyler/Brett/Angela/Kaycee? I guess Scottie's really the only possible person. Scottie for HOH then!

I think Scottie would go for JC. 

Faysal might try to get rid of Angela or Kaycee. Or he might target Brett/Scottie because he's jealous that they talk to Haleigh.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, D.CBies said:

Wheather she did or didn’t eavesdrop or did or didn’t hear anything, that’s not really my point. I guarantee, if I was on the show I would try my very best to eavesdrop at every opportunity. ?? I was just saying she needs to handle whatever she perceives is going on about her in a civilized and calm matter. Again more Flies with Honey. God Bless Her. I know it really has to be a coo- coo house, I could NOT do it. I would definitely go cray cray. ???????????

She’s a very likable person, but everyone in there is also stressed and that alone might make them not care after awhile if Sam is likeable or not.

26 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm looking forward to another one of her "PG-13" talks in which she sticks up both middle fingers thinking that those middle fingers will prevent the talk from being aired. She might dish about some sexual fantasies she has about Brett.

My kingdom for them to show this with those little blinking squares to 'block' obscene visuals.   One can dream.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't even get the sense Tyler is into Angela romantically. 

This reminded me, Angela said in her HOH vlog that she has a crush on Tyler. Sigh.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm back on the BEC train. 

We've reached the point of the season where they are all my BEC.

Just now, Cutty said:

I think Scottie would go for JC. 

Faysal might try to get rid of Angela or Kaycee. Or he might target Brett/Scottie because he's jealous that they talk to Haleigh.

I'll settle for JC. He's really just another Tyler lackey anyway, plus he is horrible and annoying lol. And yea, I figure Faysal would target Scottie.

• Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, is she wrong? Angela didn't do shit for the first 5 weeks of the game. Her first foray into playing was to be an utter bitch about someone who was completely loyal to her. 

No, she's not wrong. It's just funny she said it to Brett with such disgust in her voice, like blending in is such an insult. And, I think not doing shit for the first 5 weeks is a legitimate strategy. She came out swinging when she won HOH.

I did think it she was unnecessarily bitchy when Rachel left, and I thought she made the wrong decision. But now that I see what a well-oiled machine L4 is, I'm thinking they all did the right thing. It was between Rachel/Brett, not Rachel/Non-L4-Member. They've been unwaveringly loyal, even with Brett spending 80% of his time with FOUETTE. I was a big Rachel fan, but she was kind of a mess when push came to shove. Like @Brian Cronin - they're most similar to the Brigade, and they can't have any cracks or loose cannons.

5b71f8f691bc7_ScreenShot2018-08-13at2_31_30PM.png.00a66c78ca053d1d988a98d30d6763c4.png

Brett to the cameras after Rockstar's pitch.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Faysal would probably put up Angela/Kaycee because I don't know if he'd have a better option. Sam would probably put up Angela/Haleigh. 

• Love 11

I think when guys don't take the lead in an alliance (Steve with Vanessa, for example), and blend in, they're still seen as smart, just waiting for their moment. When women do it, they're useless or furniture. 

Yes, I still think Liz should have won BB17.

• Love 9

Brett is 100% the one this season that threw me. I usually have a good nose for how people are going to be based on the pre-game interviews, but every once in a blue moon, someone turns out nothing like I was expecting.

Brett is that random blue moon.

Blue Moon Brett.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Yes, I still think Liz should have won BB17.

If only for the prize money so she could afford the  therapy she needed after Austin. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11