Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't feel bad for them, I feel bad for me!

If its otev I'm even more sure Tyler will win. 

I swear, no week has ended up the way I wanted it to lol. Welcome to Big Brother!

Ha! That's me practically every season. But I feel like this is a much less volatile season, and most of them are pretty likable in one way or another. And Haleigh/Tyler are my personal favorites, so I can rationalize anything since they're on opposite sides.

It's making my watching experience much more enjoyable than usual!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If it's otev I'm even more sure Tyler will win. 

OTEV is luck based first, physical second. Big Meech won OTEV without flooding the house in tears. There's a chance. It's a small one but there's still a chance.

• Love 1

Haleigh completely ignored Faysal in the HoH room, put on the headphones, and started angrily putting away her clothes until Faysal got up and left. Brett came into the HoH room and Haleigh is entertaining him.

Boy, when Faysal finds out about this...

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

OTEV is luck based first, physical second. 

Tyler has has had the game go the way he wanted every week so he has luck on his side and conversely Hay and co. have been blindsided every fucking week so they have no luck lol.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, zorak said:

A picture is worth a thousand words.  What does this one say?

trio pic.png

Hell I'm just happy that Angie hasn't yet traded in the lovely purple blowout for the dirty plastic bag puffs. 

41 minutes ago, Wings said:

Does Fessy understand anything that is going on? 

I assume that's rhetorical. 

40 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh:  "I really don't know what's about to happen, Kaycee.  I really thought you had it."  Now Haleigh is saying she hopes that Tyler doesn't go up because that would suck for him to go up like that 2 weeks in a row.

Un. Fucking. Believable. These people!! 

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

Haleigh completely ignored Faysal in the HoH room, put on the headphones, and started angrily putting away her clothes until Faysal got up and left. Brett came into the HoH room and Haleigh is entertaining him.

Boy, when Faysal finds out about this...

He'll what? Take off his pants and refuse to leave her bed after she asks him to?

Oh, wait.

• Love 3

The Hacker( KC) needs to pick KC to play in the veto. Hopefully Tyler gets picked too. But, depending on who gets eliminated each round, if only L4 are left ( KC, Angela and Tyler), they throw it to KC. She takes Angela off and Tyler uses his power.

• Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

If I were a betting man, I would probably pick one of Tyler/Haleigh to win OTEV

But like @Callaphera said, Big Meech won. Just gotta get lucky in the search.

Hell, someone just reminded me that Spencer was in the last round against Elissa on BB15, so really, anything is possible.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Faysal: "On the upside, Rockstar, you're getting some serious airtime."
Rockstar: "Yeah as the chump bitch that can't win shit."

I give her credit for at least not being in denial about her ineptitude. That's something anyway. 

• Love 4
Just now, Ceeg said:

Haleigh is grating on my nerves a bit. She’s mad Kaycee took herself off the block? Take a moment and step back,Haleigh. 

I do think it’s funny when HOH’s get mad when a nominee takes themselves off the block. What do they expect them to do.?!

• Love 7

YAY Kaycee!  Way to pull one out!

Now don't screw up OTEV!  I still need The Hive to be the Gang That Can't Shoot Straight because it will never not be hilarious!

My preferred person to go is Sam because I just can't with her now. She's near the top of the list of alltime most annoying houseguests. But if that can't happen, I'm fine with RS going. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Haleigh is grating on my nerves a bit. She’s mad Kaycee took herself off the block? Take a moment and step back,Haleigh. 

Like, I get it's annoying. I get being upset. But maybe have some awareness about how the Hacker's now screwing the Hackee.

• Love 1

Sam: "What are you like outside here, Tyler? Would you be my friend?

...I hope you don't think that I don't love you any less. But Bayleigh really was my friend. Bayleigh and Rockstar really were my friends. I had conversations with them that made me feel like I was talking to my mom ... I just need someone to talk to.

I also feel like there was more to Bayleigh's story about being in here. As far as who she is and what she represents? I just thought it would be really wrong for her to walk out here on a unanimous vote."

Tyler says she was an amazing person, but he wasn't going to sacrifice his game for her - he has to be able to separate those things.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Rockstar on the block again. 

OMG, She lives there. ?

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hay and co. are gonna be confused when KC picks Tyler for veto. They are sure if it's her she'll pick herself.

With Sam defecting to the Hive side, I don't see JC voting out any of L4 as that would tip the scales in the Hive's favor. With a double eviction coming up I don't think he'd risk making such a move. Veto picks are very important for L4 tomorrow. 

• Love 1

Tyler the second person today to tell Sam she's not the only one who's worried about home or things that aren't game related.

"I feel like I'm just a big joke though. I feel like I offered myself up, and I didn't think that I would be here this long being a part of everybody's plan. And now I'm afraid that I've set myself to look really stupid at the end of this. And, if that's what it is, then so be it. I just feel like...I'd rather be home than look stupid.

...I feel like I agreed to something I'm gonna regret ... I'm making this stuff up in my head that's not really there. I'm trying to get rid of it, I'm trying to let it go because it's giving me anxiety."

I feel bad for her. It's making her crazy and eating at her insecurities, and she can't get away from it in this House. Tyler giving her a pep talk. It's kind of sweet.

• Love 3

Tyler pulled her aside: "All that anyone needs you to be is be Sammy ... You are one of the best people I've ever met. I will never meet anybody who is like you. I can't see you like that anymore. It hurts. Believe this. Every time you start going there in your head, think of this conversation ... Every time this happens, smile really big! ... Don't sell yourself short."

I mean, she got the Tyler attention she wanted. And he doesn't even realize he should have done that 48 hours ago. 

• Love 8

Yep. If Tyler would’ve just given her a hug when she asked if he was going to be friends with her outside of the house, that conversation would’ve been much shorter. 

If he keeps doing it, she’ll be back in his pocket by the end of the day. 

It’s unfortunate Sam the Pious places a premium on what she thinks others think of her vs what she knows/believes about herself. Somewhere along the way, someone did a helluva number on her mind. 

• Love 5

My god. Sam's saying that she doesn't like when Tyler makes a sound and that it's gonna take him out of the game.

No, legit. She thinks that he sounds like a rattlesnake somehow around him. Sam's resonating Kaitlyn! 

It does sound like Tyler's brought her back in. Seriously, all it takes is for Tyler to have daily chats with her and she'll be happy.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

My god. Sam's saying that she doesn't like when Tyler makes a sound and that it's gonna take him out of the game.

No, legit. She thinks that he sounds like a rattlesnake somehow around him. Sam's resonating Kaitlyn! 

It does sound like Tyler's brought her back in. Seriously, all it takes is for Tyler to have daily chats with her and she'll be happy.

I agree. He would have saved himself a lot of grief if he had just talked to her everyday and gave her a hug. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yikes. Tyler is probably like...Kaitlyn? Is that you? Did you manifest yourself back in here?

• Love 3

I have been away for days without internet but I'm trying to catch up. Anyone think that Sam might be suffering from drug withdrawals? She admitted to having addiction issues and some of her instability and hearing voices sound like drug withdrawals.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I have been away for days without internet but I'm trying to catch up. Anyone think that Sam might be suffering from drug withdrawals? She admitted to having addiction issues and some of her instability and hearing voices sound like drug withdrawals.

Idk exactly what her problem is, but she definitely is going in and out of reality. I hope production is keeping a close watch, and that hg that really care about her are communicating with DR about her.

3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

The fact that Hay is so mad that someone "Hacked" her nominations is ridiculous. Dude you did that last week.

Yeah, I don't get it. I get being pissed in general, but she seems specifically pissed that Kaycee took herself off, like it was, kind of somehow disrespectful or something like that? It's not a good look for Haleigh.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

What?  Four feeds of Brett meticulously chopping garlic isn't riveting enough for you?

Yeah, I thought for sure it was just my Roku being selective. Brett & Garlic aren’t exactly riveting. Maybe, if he was shirtless doing it.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So are they done for the night? The feeds are boring.

It's only 6:50 BBT. There's plenty of night left. Just because there's a lull now, it doesn't mean it's died down completely.

I'm sure we'll get another riveting saga with Beast Mode Fessy, Sam trying to self evict again, and JC being JC.

So it sounds like HOHitis has gotten to Hayleigh. Not surprising. Although she more than anyone has reasons to be pissed about the whole hacker thing. Yes, she won, but what did it get her? In her mind, one of her closest allies being backdoored for something Hayleigh did, while her power was basically meaningless. And now this week, the power might result in ANOTHER of her closest allies going home. Her being pissed at Kaycee is truly stupid, though. She needs to get a grip and concentrate on veto, 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 9

Hopefully, KayCee will win POV and take Angela off the block. Then Hayleigh would be forced to put up Tyler and he would use the Cloud App. Then all he’ll would break loose. Yes. I know none of this will happen. Just dreaming. 

• Love 2

Haleigh, Scottie & RS think they can trust Brett more than JC.  While it is good that they are starting to see through JC, has the fact that Brett picked Haleigh and Fessie in the knock out round not sunk in yet?  Come on people... actions speak louder than words.

• Love 7