Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tyler just giving up on even trying with Sam is an interesting choice since she knows his 2 biggest secrets.

Angela and Kaycee are acting like they would have never come after Hay. Do they hear themselves?

I need Tyler to have to use his power this week so it's gone but also to see how Angela/Kaycee/Brett/JC react to it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

Cain't stand Sandi Griffith, but I was with her on the HOH room rules....that being said, Hayleigh should have immediately told JC to beat it as soon as he barged into the room.  Hell, she should have nipped that right in the bud with the rest of the hg's, that shit is rude.

• Love 1

Angela is telling Tyler that the main thing is to not freak out.  Tyler says at least Angela and Kaycee know who put them up.  Angela says she still thinks the hacker was Bayleigh.  Angela then makes a reference to Sam's "rogue" vote last night.  Kaycee says she's over it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Tyler starts talking about how he told Sam that they couldn't be hanging out all the time and he couldn't be constantly checking in on her because people were starting to get suspicious of them.  He says Sam doesn't understand that.  

Yeah, that's the problem. He's thinking strategically and she's not interested. It actually make him look worse to her to look like he's trying to win too hard. 

She wants him to be like he was with Kaitlyn, constantly checking in on her. But he knows that burned him. 

He wants her to be like Brett, where they only have a regroup occasionally. But then Sam feels neglected because she doesn't care about the strategy of it. 

• Love 6

Where is Sam?  I can't find her on the feeds.  I had to step away for and hour or so.  Has she been behaving.  

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Interesting question: Say Tyler preemptively tells the DR he wants to activate his app for a renom, but the PoV isn’t used - is the app burned if there ends up being no nom for the app to be put into play against?

They are talking now about not using the veto if one of them wins it.  So who is she going to nominate?  Please tell me Sam.  

Fessy really can't comprehend anything. He can't even form a thought or a sentence. His conversation with Scottie is painful to watch. He doesn't understand anything.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Because Fessy doesn’t know what’s going on, and that’s so highly unusual for him.

Ha! Maybe it's because he does know what's going to go in this week, so he just needs something he doesn't know to stress about so he feels normal. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Haleigh, about the Hacker changing noms: "I don't think Brett would change them. I don't think Tyler would... change them?... Tyler might change them."

I can't tell if she's fucking around because JC is up there or if she really thinks that.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah, that's the problem. He's thinking strategically and she's not interested. It actually make him look worse to her to look like he's trying to win too hard. 

She wants him to be like he was with Kaitlyn, constantly checking in on her. But he knows that burned him. 

He wants her to be like Brett, where they only have a regroup occasionally. But then Sam feels neglected because she doesn't care about the strategy of it. 

She does care though. But, she just want everyone’s info. Without contributing any info herself. 

• Love 2

I am getting a kick out of their math phobia.  They are not going to ask you square roots for fuck sake.  

ETA.  RS says she hasn't counted money in a long time!!  LOL

Edited by Wings
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Oh Man! I didn’t see it. I was busy at work. I sure hope someone did. ?

When the feeds came back everyone was hugging everyone.  Then he went up stairs, Scottie follows and he was instantly pissed off about something. So I think it happened off camera and sounds like he either heard something say something... or someone told him something. 

8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Interesting question: Say Tyler preemptively tells the DR he wants to activate his app for a renom, but the PoV isn’t used - is the app burned if there ends up being no nom for the app to be put into play against?

I bet he only has to say if he wants to use it IF the veto is used.  If the veto is used then there will probably be no mention of it. Cuz BB doesn't want a 3rd app wasted. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO they're just as stupid as Hay and co.

Well, she does want Tyler to go home, not them. 

But I don't know why they think she would give a second thought if they're collateral damage. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Fessy really comprehend anything. He can't even form a thought or a sentence.

Well except for "I  want to sleep up here tonight" to Haleigh. ;) 

• Love 4
Just now, Wings said:

I am getting a kick out of their math phobia.  They are not going to be asked square roots for fuck sake.  

As someone who has both math anxiety and discalculia, math is my Kryptonite and would probably be my downfall in a Big Brother comp. I mean, I make fun of them for their shitty math skills but I need a calculator to add up my Yahtzee score. So I kinda feel her there, even though I'm laughing at her.

And just like Rockstar said, I'm great at counting money but math? Numbers on a paper? Nope.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I bet he only has to say if he wants to use it IF the veto is used.  If the veto is used then there will probably be no mention of it. Cuz BB doesn't want a 3rd app wasted. 

I agree that he will only have to say "if the veto is used." Still, he knows that if anyone but him wins veto, it WILL be used.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Brett looks like the 3rd member of Wham!

Brett wham.png

So if George Michael had a baby with... George Michael... waitadamnminute....

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Faysal talking about JC:  "I don't know what the fuck's going on, Scottie." 

Channeling his inner Captain Kirk?

1 hour ago, zorak said:

You really think Angela will cry?

Good - the ice maker in the fridge has been busted for days.

OMG I just love all of these! How in the hell can someone as young as Brett look so 80's pop star???? lol

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

As someone who has both math anxiety and discalculia, math is my Kryptonite and would probably be my downfall in a Big Brother comp. I mean, I make fun of them for their shitty math skills but I need a calculator to add up my Yahtzee score. So I kinda feel her there, even though I'm laughing at her.

And just like Rockstar said, I'm great at counting money but math? Numbers on a paper? Nope.

When they do those tie breaker questions on the HOH comps I always get huge anxiety for them because there's no way I could even try to come up with a number under that much stress. I can't even do it watching the show lol

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I actually wrote my first college term paper on my math anxiety. I am just a word person - not a number person and that is all there is to it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Heh.  Anyone remember this nutcase?  

She reminds me of Pious Sam.  And she looks like Jim Carrey's heavy sister.

Sam.gif

CHRISTIAN GOD WARRIOR! That woman was so batshit. She's in the same tier of hilarious reality show people as Crying Pam. 

1 minute ago, llewis823 said:

I actually wrote my first college term paper on my math anxiety. I am just a word person - not a number person and that is all there is to it.

I always say that my bad math skills are made up in my word skills. Also, I kill at Jeopardy!

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's not a good thing for THEM, though? So weird to tell them that then.

Well it all depends on if they win The Hacker comp- if they do- then they will pull Kaycee off and throw Rockstar up there. Then I'm assuming have Tyler play in veto- he can always pull Angela off- and even if she throws Kaycee back up there- they have the votes to keep her- Angela, Tyler, Brett & JC- they just need to cancel either Scottie or Fessy's vote.

Or your best bet is to have Kaycee play in the Veto (but she has not been good at comps) or hope she is picked- she pulls Angela off- Tyler is backdoored- he whips out his power- and then my guess is she throws either Sam or JC up on the block. L6 is all saved. She's not going to throw Brett up, and even if she does then he will end up staying. 

Sam will again be the wildcard- but whatever. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Big Brother has to be hoping someone who won't nominate Tyler wins the Hacker competition, right? You know they want that footage of him whipping out his power during the Veto ceremony. The problem is that FOUETTE seems better at competitions in general. 

Maybe they'll play it safe and make it be a saving-people-in-water competition.

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It's not a good thing for THEM, though? So weird to tell them that then.

It is funny. He knows it's good for them because if one of them comes down, he can't go up and JC/Sam could maybe be the replacement and they have a chance to stay in tact. 

But they must be like WTF.

• Love 4