Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It's funny. The jury house is always some big mansion. Bay's family is already rich and she will walk in to the jury house and say, "It's rather small, isn't it?". LOL!!!!

Probably so. ????

10 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

?????? It sure seems to be the case. I bet Bay really is enjoying being in the jury house though, nobody in her ear, and no more stress. Wow! I would have probably blown up worse than she did. I could NEVER be on that show or Survivor. Alone on History channel is my bag. Don’t have to answer to no one.

She's probably not there yet, I think she has to do her interview rounds today so she was probably in a hotel last night.  I'm not sure how quickly they get to the jury house.

But her first actual day in the jury house she's going to have the worst period she's had in her life (due to the stress being over and finding out she's not pregnant)  or finding out she's pregnant and not having a great first day. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

She's probably not there yet, I think she has to do our interview rounds today so she was probably in a hotel last night.  I'm not sure how quickly they get to the jury house.

But her first actual day in the jury house she's going to have the worst period she's had in her life (due to the stress being over and finding out she's not pregnant)  or finding out she's pregnant and not having a great first day. 

You make it sound like Bay is high strung or something. LOL!!!!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Yes, all of that is true, but I sure wish none would have sex on TV, it could ruin their lives if it goes awry. 

My mom and Dad would probably throw me out. 

• Love 1

Jason is 41 now. He was 25 when he was on Big Brother 3.. I was 24 or 25 Wowzer! ??‍♀️??‍♀️

He still looks good, no doubt, it's just that seeing him now reminds me how much older I am now.

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

He still looks good, no doubt, it's just that seeing him now reminds me how much older I am now.

Preach! I know it was Season 3 but to me it doesn't seem that long ago. Man! I watch too much reality tv. It's aged me. LOL!!!

• Love 1

JC had me fooled! ha

so what exactly is the deal with everyone hugging EVERYONE after the nomination ceremony?  I can see hugging the two nominees but EVERYONE?  I'm not a hugger so I think it's kinda weird.

• Love 6

The interesting thing is that if the Hive win the Hacker comp, they probably wouldn't even change the nominations, right? If the intent is to backdoor Tyler, you don't want him up then, either.

So Tyler's Cloud App probably did save his game this week period. 

• Love 4

The Hacker competition will almost certainly decide the week. If L6 wins it, they'll have the majority in the veto (they better make sure not to nom Fessy) to make sure the altered noms stay the same and they'll have the majority in the vote.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Scottie immediately goes up to HOH, Fessy is up there

Fessy says "who's trying to tear us apart... what is going on"

Fessy "i play this game so fucking real bro......"

Why is  Fezz so pissed?

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

I have no idea why Fessy is so pissed off.  Makes me wonder if something was said during noms? 

I’m guessing the same. Something went down AND we were left OUT!!

hehe

• Love 1

Faysal seems to be stuck on Scottie saying that Bayleigh wanted a final 3 with Bayleigh, Scottie, and Faysal.  Faysal wants to know why Scottie wouldn't come to him to talk about it.  Scottie says he wasn't supposed to say anything because this happened during his one on one with Bayleigh.

• Love 2

If anyone ever wants to send Faysal over the edge, all they have to do is tell him that he's not allowed in the HoH room and he's not allowed to sit there with the headphones on his temples 20 hours out of the day.

• Love 3

Maybe he's just still obsessed with Scottie. Combined with jealousy. That's why he stormed into her room last night, to prove that Scottie was a traitor and not him.

Haleigh was like, I don't care. Scottie is not an issue right now. And scolded him for being crazy. 

He's just plain dumb. And poor Haleigh has to deal with his nonsense during her HOH reign. FOUETTE can't have nice things. 

• Love 2

I think the Hive will win hacker, if its anything like last week. Haleigh is just good at the mental/word comps and so is Scottie. Would love to see Tyler take it though. If it's more physical, it's way more up in the air.

• Love 3

Haleigh asks if it's ever crossed Faysal's mind that JC is working both sides and telling the other side exactly what he tells them.  Faysal says he knows that JC is playing all angles.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mooses said:

He's just plain dumb. And poor Haleigh has to deal with his nonsense during her HOH reign. FOUETTE can't have nice things. 

If Sam doesn't ruin this week, it'll be Faysal for sure. 

This was good for Tyler, but he better hope him/Kaycee/Angela pull out a Hacker win. Maybe JC. Otherwise, it just depends on Veto anyway. 

He was probably good even if he was a nomination before Sam went crazy over her BFF Bayleigh. Now, he's gotta just survive this week competition style. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Pretty girls. 

Rachael looks like the tall Martian woman in Mars Attacks (gum chewer).  That dress and hairdo are making her look disproportionate.  

Edited by Wings
28 minutes ago, gunderda said:

She's probably not there yet, I think she has to do her interview rounds today so she was probably in a hotel last night.  I'm not sure how quickly they get to the jury house.

Oooooh, you are probably right. ?

Kaycee, Angela, and Tyler are talking.  Lots of talk about Sam and why Haleigh didn't put her up.  They mention Bayleigh and Rockstar being super attentive to Sam.  Then Tyler starts talking about how he told Sam that they couldn't be hanging out all the time and he couldn't be constantly checking in on her because people were starting to get suspicious of them.  He says Sam doesn't understand that.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

@Nashville We need new nicknames for the HG.

<snip>

55893_articleimage_original.jpeg

HEEEEERE’S - SHAMMY!!!” 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Speaking of food, yesterday for breakfast Scottie had raisin bran that he poured honey over, then put cool whip on top of, and then milk over that. I am still so confused.

Maybe they’re out of sugar?

2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Here's an interesting question about Tyler's app.  If he decides to use it to avoid the backdoor (which is obviously his plan), does he have to make it clear he uses it BEFORE the ceremony starts, or can he wait until the veto is used?  For example, let's say Fessy wins veto.  If Tyler has to use it before the ceremony starts, Fessy probably just doesn't use veto.  If he can wait until after Fessy uses it, then Hayleigh is forced to put up someone else.  

Interesting question: Say Tyler preemptively tells the DR he wants to activate his app for a renom, but the PoV isn’t used - is the app burned if there ends up being no nom for the app to be put into play against?

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Brett looks like the 3rd member of Wham!

Brett wham.png

So if George Michael had a baby with... George Michael... waitadamnminute....

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Faysal talking about JC:  "I don't know what the fuck's going on, Scottie." 

Channeling his inner Captain Kirk?

57 minutes ago, zorak said:

You really think Angela will cry?

Good - the ice maker in the fridge has been busted for days.

• Love 5