Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just a short bit ago, Bayleigh was talking about her boobs getting bigger and bigger.  I noticed that immediately, with myself, so maybe. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

Do you think Bayleigh's dad is currently sitting in a chair, buffing the outside of his shotgun while glaring daggers at Swaggy? 

That must be one uncomfortable dinner table at the Dayton house right now.

Yikes, I forgot Swaggy is still mooching off of Bayleigh's parents staying at Bayleigh's parents' house. 

Seriously, though. Bayleigh has now officially confirmed that she really could be pregnant. The other times, it was more nervous thinking. But now, she's either praying to be pregnant or actually thinks she could be. In which case, production needs to actually step in BEFORE Thursday....like, step in tonight and get her a damn pregnancy test. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Guys, lost amidst all this chatter is the fact that RS might get the award for most improved player? 

Uh-uh.  No way.  I had to do three shots of Cuervo Gold on account of Pinky continually cranking up the waterworks in tonight’s episode.  She can kiss my ass.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm super glad it's a holiday tomorrow and am even more super glad that my boss gave almost all of us the day off because of it (some people have to go in to work but NOT ME).

What holiday?

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

What holiday?

Civic Holiday, aka August long weekend. I'm totally not joking about the name. Every province calls it something different (British Columbia Day for me) but it's catch-all name is the Civic Holiday. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heyyyy! That's the first thing I've liked about Swaggy post-BB! I got a genuine laugh out of this. 

Don't worry- apparently he's now Live complaining about stuff. LOL. 

Apparently he is going off about Scottie saying this. Dude has such thin skin. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I really can't get over how poorly Swaggy has handled all of this. 

Totally. Someone on another site just recaped his Periscope this is what he said: 

Swaggy says he wasn't be evicted because he was cocky or shady or a threat, it was because of Kaitlyn's emotions. Also, saying that getting evicted 2nd doesn't have any bearing on how good his gameplay was. He says he's going to cook Scottie on finale night because he's talking shit on the live feeds then mentions how Angela and Kaycee making up rumors he is bisexual. Mentions that Brett and Tyler are playing smart games. Everyone on the street loves him, but he knows a lot of those people are being fake. Says all the prejury had chances but him because he got backdoored for no reason that's why he can bitter(as he says the fans are idiots). People cant take honesty nowadays as well, he says. When someone wrote "you can't be this mad about a game", he responded "don't tell me what to do". Mentions that he's the only prejury still being shown on CBS (seems to wear it as a badge of honor). Would go on Amazing Race. Threatens to cook everyone. Speaks to Day, Paul, Jessica, Rachel, Zach Rance, Josh, BBOTT Danielle from past seasons. "Y'all have to get better comebacks". Doesn't wish anything bad for Kaitlyn, but won't be friends with her because you don't have to be friends with everyone. 

I don't think he realizes that Level 6 pinpointed him as the head of the alliance- that he was shady, cocky & a threat to their games, and that used Kaitlyn as the conduit to getting him out. It's mind blowing that he CAN'T see that. He got outplayed plain & simple. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 15
18 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Totally. Someone on another site just recaped his Periscope this is what he said: 

Swaggy says he wasn't be evicted because he was cocky or shady or a threat, it was because of Kaitlyn's emotions. Also, saying that getting evicted 2nd doesn't have any bearing on how good his gameplay was. He says he's going to cook Scottie on finale night because he's talking shit on the live feeds then mentions how Angela and Kaycee making up rumors he is bisexual. Mentions that Brett and Tyler are playing smart games. Everyone on the street loves him, but he knows a lot of those people are being fake. Says all the prejury had chances but him because he got backdoored for no reason that's why he can bitter(as he says the fans are idiots). People cant take honesty nowadays as well, he says. When someone wrote "you can't be this mad about a game", he responded "don't tell me what to do". Mentions that he's the only prejury still being shown on CBS (seems to wear it as a badge of honor). Would go on Amazing Race. Threatens to cook everyone. Speaks to Day, Paul, Jessica, Rachel, Zach Rance, Josh, BBOTT Danielle from past seasons. "Y'all have to get better comebacks". Doesn't wish anything bad for Kaitlyn, but won't be friends with her because you don't have to be friends with everyone. 

I don't think he realizes that Level 6 pinpointed him as the head of the alliance- that he was shady, cocky & a threat to their games, and that used Kaitlyn as the conduit to getting him out. It's mind blowing that he CAN'T see that. He got outplayed plain & simple. 

Why does anybody even bother following this fool?  He not only don’t know nothing, he don’t even suspect nothing - and that’s after he’s had almost a month to catch up.

• Love 5

Omigawd - I just caught a close-up look at Pinky’s “flapjacks”.  Do the other HGs have to eat them?  Because I’ve been fishing and snagged lily pads in a pond which looked more appetizing.

C4E7B077-C676-4F3E-8E50-6540DE49B75D.jpeg.c2f2fe4b3d3ea36f0aa17c8ac5926516.jpeg

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It throws me for a loop all the time because CTV is one of the big Canadian television networks.  

You know when I saw his Twitter handle I was thinking, "But he's not Canadian, why does he have CTV as his name."  Yes I am a moron. 

Weird question for the Canadian fans here.  But why does it seem like everyone from Newfoundland on BBCAN comes across as hicks who love to get drunk?  Is that a stereotype, like all drives in Massachusetts are terrible drivers?  Or are they, for the most part, hicks who like to get drunk?

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I really can't get over how poorly Swaggy has handled all of this. 

I totally can. He’s a deluded piece of crap so it was all too predictable. It’s always annoyed me over the years that horrible/nonexistent players like him, Victoria, Elena, Jozea and Lawon are ever included in BB fan events in the first place. They were embarrassments as players and painful to watch as people attempting to play a game they should never have been cast in.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

What time is the veto ceremony usually? Around 12-2 hamster time?

It's usually shortly after lunch for me (maybe 1-2ish) and I'm 2 hours ahead of them so I think it might be late morning for them.   Depends on when they get them up.

1 hour ago, TimWil said:

I totally can. He’s a deluded piece of crap so it was all too predictable. It’s always annoyed me over the years that horrible/nonexistent players like him, Victoria, Elena, Jozea and Lawon are ever included in BB fan events in the first place. They were embarrassments as players and painful to watch as people attempting to play a game they should never have been cast in.

Lawon’s eviction(and the lead up to it) was one of the funniest things on the show,though.

• Love 3

This all feels like a high-tech lynching.

Not sure why there’s such a double standard.  If Bayleigh should be evicted for supposedly being a bitch (strong, assertive Black woman), then Angela and JC should have been shown the door weeks ago. They are the biggest bitches in the house. On the feeds, the conversations among the Level 6 folks are always so vile and vicious. It’s basically “Haha, look at those idiotic minorities and black wannabes on the other side of the house.” The arrogance and callousness that players like Tyler and Kaycee (most boring player ever!) have shown is sickening to watch.

I guess I just always root for the underdogs, and frankly the Hive or whatever they’re calling themselves now, are just much more interesting and entertaining to watch.  Brett, Angela and their ilk just come off as cold, dead fish. 

And after how many seasons, now all of a sudden shownances are considered gross, Why? JC has made quite a few ugly remarks about Bayleigh having sex with Swaggy — clearly implying she’s some type of whore.  So he in particular is truly a turn off to me.  I don’t care if he declares himself a triple minority, I believe he has no respect for Black or brown (yes, Fessy - you) people.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

If Bayleigh should be evicted for supposedly being a bitch (strong, assertive Black woman),

Ummm... what show are you watching? If the way she has acted is considered a measurement for being a strong, assertive... anything, then we are as a society in very big trouble...

• Love 24

And many of us ragged on Kaitlyn massively. She deserved it, but she didn't get a free pass either. And Sam is getting a big dose of the dislike. She will be my BEC after Bay gets evicted. I mean, come on, these people are living in a fish bowl. Their flaws are glaringly obvious. And easy to rip apart. They don't like it, then BB is not for them.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 18
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Also, The Hive aren’t being laughed at because some of them are minorities. They’re being laughed at because they’re legitimately horrible at this game. Haleigh and RS get laughed at as much as Fessy and Bayleigh. Haleigh just got a pass this week because she actually finally did something smart. 

L6 and co have 2 minorities who are both of a different sexual orientation.  Hive have 2 minorities as well.  Its a bad argument anyways.

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

This all feels like a high-tech lynching.

Not sure why there’s such a double standard.  If Bayleigh should be evicted for supposedly being a bitch (strong, assertive Black woman), then Angela and JC should have been shown the door weeks ago. They are the biggest bitches in the house. On the feeds, the conversations among the Level 6 folks are always so vile and vicious. It’s basically “Haha, look at those idiotic minorities and black wannabes on the other side of the house.” The arrogance and callousness that players like Tyler and Kaycee (most boring player ever!) have shown is sickening to watch.

I guess I just always root for the underdogs, and frankly the Hive or whatever they’re calling themselves now, are just much more interesting and entertaining to watch.  Brett, Angela and their ilk just come off as cold, dead fish. 

And after how many seasons, now all of a sudden shownances are considered gross, Why? JC has made quite a few ugly remarks about Bayleigh having sex with Swaggy — clearly implying she’s some type of whore.  So he in particular is truly a turn off to me.  I don’t care if he declares himself a triple minority, I believe he has no respect for Black or brown (yes, Fessy - you) people.

The reason why Bayleigh is getting evicted is because she has a power and L4 knows that she'll use it to ruin their HOH in the future. She's not on their side, and they believe that she's running the other side of the house. I don't think Tyler knew how demanding Bayleigh could be until after he set the target on her. Don't forget that this only really started when she won HOH and it was mostly contained within her own alliance. She's also being targeted because of the whole mess she caused with Rachel. I think the Rachel mess was the bigger turning point for the alliance, but it really was when Bayleigh stupidly revealed her power to Rachel, who ran to tell Angela immediately, that started the target on her back. 

Bayleigh's been at her worst with her alliance members, but she started slipping the last few days, first with JC and then with Sam.

She's definitely not the first to get reamed for this kind of stuff, either. For me personally, I've made it clear when I disagree with houseguests' behaviours. I did not like Kaitlyn's behaviour toward all the guys while she thought she had a boyfriend. I haven't liked much of JC's actions because he's a stubborn asshole when he disagrees with something. Also, JC can fuck off with so many of his microaggressive comments about people's sexualities. He has no decency or awareness about his words and it pisses me off a lot. He's a great gameplayer, but his personality is kind of really shitty, which is why he's lower on my list of favourite houseguests. 

Brett/Angela shit talking Rachel to that extent will never be forgotten with me. Angela, in particular, is very nasty when she talks about people. A lot of what she says is so not right and shouldn't be forgotten, despite the fact that she may be giving good feeds with her ice queen demeanour (and giving us a hopefully good blindside today). I want specific people gone sooner rather than later. Sam's a misogynistic asshole who thinks that being nice like her should be rewarded or something. Sam's very hypocritical and complains a lot. Do you know how many times she's joined in on the fun with the houseguests and didn't bring the energy down somehow? Not very many. She's always on the outskirts of the fun because she's a fun-sucker for me. 

I think if Bayleigh was a better gameplayer and if she didn't open her mouth about her power, she wouldn't have been as big of a target this week. Hell, maybe Scottie would have still been Angela's target. Bayleigh legit had a good position until she won HOH. She shouldn't have won HOH. And now, she's being backdoored like her showmance and it's just going to suck for her. But, I think like almost all the other evicted houseguests, she's played a role in that. In previous seasons, most people would be targeted for no good reason and it would simply just be the standard "this person is against me so I'm gonna trash talk them into making me feel better about targeting them." At least this season, besides Brett/Angela, they've focused on true game reasons and things that houseguests have actually done.

For me, it's just now the second best season that I've personally watched. I have no real ties with these houseguests so whatever happens can happen! I'm good with anything supporting Team Good Feeds. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brett/Angela shit talking Rachel to that extent will never be forgotten with me. Angela, in particular, is very nasty when she talks about people.

I completely agree with this.  However I cannot wait for Angela to call Bayliegh "Honey" during the veto meeting.  TeamBestFeeds

• Love 10
Just now, RagePaige said:

I completely agree with this.  However I cannot wait for Angela to call Bayliegh "Honey" during the veto meeting.  TeamBestFeeds

Exactly. I don't support bad behaviour in general, but at the same time, I'm also here to be entertained. I'm rooting hardcore for Bayleigh to blow up, not because it'll make her look bad, but because she deserves to get angry after being blindsided in the way that she has with Angela AND it'll be entertaining. It's why I liked Rockstar a lot when she blew up on Brett a few weeks ago. It was fun to watch. It's why any blindsides are fun. It's why, if Bayleigh found a way to stay over Rockstar, a blindside on L4 would be fun to watch. I'm legit here to be entertained, and this is the first season where I've been entertained this far into the game. 

Also, on the topic of showmances, I found Bayleigh/Chris cute for a time and actually rooted for them outside of the house. However, once he got evicted and started capitalizing on his showmance for fame, that's when I stopped liking them. 

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

L6 and co have 2 minorities who are both of a different sexual orientation.  Hive have 2 minorities as well.  Its a bad argument anyways.

The Hive is definitely more urban, more street. Scottie and RS would be called a term I won’t use here, but let’s just say they wouldn’t be hanging around the likes of Angela, Brett and Tyler in the real world.  As for JC, there has been a longstanding resentment between African Americans and Latinos from certain countries like Cuba.  It’s no accident L6 got together the way they did. It happens every single year on BB.  

Edited by plotpointer
8 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

The Hive is definitely more urban, more street. Scottie and RS would be called a term I won’t use here, but let’s just say they wouldn’t be hanging around the likes of Angela, Brett and Tyler in the real world.  As for JC, there has been a longstanding resentment between African Americans and Latinos from certain countries like Cuba.  It’s no accident L6 got together the way they did. It happens every single year on BB.  

I wouldn't put Scottie in that category.  Both Brett and Tyler have openly talked about how much they like hanging out with Scottie ever since last week.  Honestly I think Brett might actually like Scottie the most in the house besides Angela and maybe Tyler. 

Is JC European?  Completely forgot where he is from.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

My schedule is cleared, second pot of coffee on to be iced for later (114 degrees today).   I am ready for the veto ceremony!  

I think I'm prepping for Bayleigh to not blow up right away, but she'll probably seethe and bitch about it with her alliance in the pink room. That could still be fun, but I'm expecting a delayed fight, in all honesty. So it'll be a slow burn to it throughout the day.

• Love 5

So the only person who thinks Haleigh is the hacker is Sam. Tyler said no way, that Haleigh is not smart enough. 

7 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Both Brett and Tyler have openly talked about how much they like hanging out with Scottie ever since last week.

They like him now that he's on their side. For the majority of the season they've tried to pin everything on him. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think I'm prepping for Bayleigh to not blow up right away, but she'll probably seethe and bitch about it with her alliance in the pink room. That could still be fun, but I'm expecting a delayed fight, in all honesty. So it'll be a slow burn to it throughout the day.

I think you are correct but, no matter, I am onboard for the ride. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Is JC European?  Completely forgot where he is from.

His parents are from Spain. He was born in Cuba. I don't know if he was raised there or in Florida.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Dammit, I don't have time to be watching this all day! 

I don't think Bayleigh being targeted in the game or hated here is particularly rooted in a race issue, but I'm not gonna pretend like that's completely out of the question either. And particularly on reddit there is a lot of racism towards her.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Has Angela been practicing a speech?

Just now, Cutty said:

So the only person who thinks Haleigh is the hacker is Sam. Tyler said no way, that Haleigh is not smart enough. 

I do look forward to seeing both Haleigh and Bayleigh handling the aftermath Angela's veto speech accusations of Bayleigh being the Hacker. Angela seems like she's planning on having her whole speech revolved around Bayleigh being the Hacker. Haleigh will probably feel a lot of guilt, and Bayleigh will (right) protest it's not her.

• Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

They like him now that he's on their side. For the majority of the season they've tried to pin everything on him. 

Sure, that is part of the game, happens all the time.  :^)   What makes Sam think Hay is the hacker?  I watched her observing everyone carefully after the comp. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think Bayleigh being targeted in the game or hated here is particularly rooted in a race issue, but I'm not gonna pretend like that's completely out of the question either. And particularly on reddit there is a lot of racism towards her.

The thing is, Bayleigh was actually someone I was really impressed with pre-HOH win. I thought she had done a great job of establishing herself as an individual post-Swaggy, and had made a lot of connections with almost every HG left. She was laying low, chilling, and being super social with everyone. And then she won HOH, and it was all downhill from there.

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Oh man, I wish Tyler didn't have his cloud power and that Hay would get the next HOH and nom him. 

I imagine Sam thinks it's Hay solely because she hates her lol. She happens to be right, but I'm sure it's for the wrong reasons!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Sure, that is part of the game, happens all the time.  :^)   What makes Sam think Hay is the hacker?  I watched her observing everyone carefully after the comp. 

I don't think it's any sort of good read or intuition. Sam just hates Haleigh the most of anyone, so she's accusing her of being the Hacker.

• Love 4
Just now, Ceeg said:

The thing is, Bayleigh was actually someone I was really impressed with pre-HOH win. I thought she had done a great job of establishing herself as an individual post-Swaggy, and had made a lot of connections with almost every HG left. She was laying low, chilling, and being super social with everyone. And then she won HOH, and it was all downhill from there.

She had always shown glimpses of it pre-HOH, but she was doing a lot of other things well so that made up for it. But once she got HOH all her worst qualities were just magnified and they kept building and building and now that's really all she has.

• Love 9

If someone can post the time that feeds come back after POV, that would be appreciated ! I did not plan as well as others. I'll be out of the house 11:00 until about 4:00 !! I'll need FB to see it all happen.

I feel a little bad for Bay. She had such great potential after Swaggy left. I am fairly sure she wanted to switch sides  but then she won an HOH and went bananas. Combine that with a power and Bay forgot she was playing a game with other people. I really believe she wanted to team up with maybe Angela and definitely Tyler. It was just too late. 

• Love 5