Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kacey said to Angela re Tyler’s paranoia:

”He doesn’t really know the show.”

HAHAHAHAHA. Tyler’s a superfan and so is Kacey. I guess Tyler’s doing a masterful job keeping this from everybody else. 

• Love 9

Angela is going to walk with Haleigh. Maybe this is the time for the all girls pitch.

RS talking to Angela in the HOH now.

Pitching a 5 girl alliance to Angela.

Edited by kellog010

Angela's with Angie upstairs right now (LOL, I couldn't help myself).

Rockstar's pitching the idea of an all girls alliance. We all know this isn't gonna work, but I wanna see how Angela handles it. Rockstar's not doing a good job.

"Well, we three trust each other and you [Angela and Kaycee] trust each other so...you know....we should band together."

"I thought last week, it all got blown up."

"But the girls are SO into it! But not Sam, because, you know, Sam."

• Love 4

More funny lines from this pitch, now with more Haleigh the Hacker!

"If we band together, we can control the vote EVERY WEEK!"

"Almost all the guys meet up...except for JC. He's not part of anything."

Angela basically tuned the talk out and is now switching subjects to clothes.

• Love 2

I’m beginning to think Haleigh doesn’t know what the term “iconic” means. She used it Thursday night for Julie’s dressed down look and then used it just now to describe Angela’s Veto shorts.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think the Rachel one is bullshit. However, I actually think I remember Bayleigh doing it with Scottie. I remember him needing to go have a conversation early on in her HOH, and I want to say that my memory is good that it remembers this happening, and I'm not just having memory distortion. I'm going to do some actual research and come back to you on this. But I feel like the Bayleigh/Scottie Bible swearing thing DID happen in the HOH room. 

I saw Rachel have to swear on Bay's bible in her hoh, and I heard her constantly ask Scottie.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

"But the girls are SO into it! But not Sam, because, you know, Sam."

I feel like you could say that about a good part of what's happened this season. 

But not Sam. Because, you know, Sam.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zorak said:

She said it was the only way to control for sure what would happen.  She was worried because Scottie was offering her the money for the veto and didn't think he would do that if he felt like he was safe, even though she had said she wasn't going to put him up again.

I understand offering a new prize for that particular POV to switch but 10 years ago they offered prize money previously won for throwing HOH comps, safety, etc.

When did or which season was that strategy taken away?

Honestly they look better than those giant harem pants she wears every day...Ive been watching Meri Brown selling Lularoe live tonite (for the train wreck value ONLY), so obviously my fashion sense have been damaged

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Regarding Rockstar's shorts, JC said, "Your camel toe is on point, girl!"

They should use that as the final bit before the show open on Wednesday night!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaycee telling Tyler "I love you" every time he leaves is becoming very hard for me to handle.

At least he's not responding with, "I love you too, Daddy. "  I know that was Scottie's thing, but I found it so creepy.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Sam says she can make them all some Play Doh.

I'm sure the excitement is overwhelming.

And now that I think about it, I really don't want to see what JC would make with Play Doh. Just saying.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Okay so I named Rockstar my BEC really early on and that hasn't changed. And yes, she seemed to be fishing for compliments about the booty shorts but I do appreciate that she's comfortable enough with her body to not only put them on but go running around the house in them. I still don't like her but props to her for that.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay so I named Rockstar my BEC really early on and that hasn't changed. And yes, she seemed to be fishing for compliments about the booty shorts but I do appreciate that she's comfortable enough with her body to not only put them on but go running around the house in them. I still don't like her but props to her for that.

Since Sam is quickly becoming my BEC I'll just note that freakin' ANGELA along with Bay/Hay/Scottie/Fessy and even Brett have made some complimentary comments to RS about the baby weight she's lost. Since RS is fishing for compliments it's sort of questionable how sincere those compliments are but whatever, it's nice to encourage someone who has body image issues. But Aunt Sam? Zip, nada, nothing.

• Love 2
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Since Sam is quickly becoming my BEC I'll just note that freakin' ANGELA along with Bay/Hay/Scottie/Fessy and even Brett have made some complimentary comments to RS about the baby weight she's lost. Since RS is fishing for compliments it's sort of questionable how sincere those compliments are but whatever, it's nice to encourage someone who has body image issues. But Aunt Sam? Zip, nada, nothing.

I'm glad that Rockstar is getting compliments. I just need to see her eat a proper meal because her and Haleigh both thinking that fasting is the way to lose weight just makes me sad. Though personally, I'm one of those "I didn't think she needed to lose weight?" people. I thought Rockstar rocked (sorry) that two piece bathing suit in the pre-season backyard pics. 

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man. So Kaycee got another costume punishment.

She's a peanut.

I would have such a problem not singing all 97 million verses of Found a Peanut (and accidentally singing Oh My Darling Clementine instead) every time I came across Peanut!Kaycee in the house. The nut jokes alone!

• Love 5

The peanut seems more dignified than the banana costume at least. 

I really wish they could have given her a top hat, a monocle, and a cane but I understand why they couldn't.  

Oh, what the fuck is wrong with Sam now?

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm glad that Rockstar is getting compliments. I just need to see her eat a proper meal because her and Haleigh both thinking that fasting is the way to lose weight just makes me sad. Though personally, I'm one of those "I didn't think she needed to lose weight?" people. I thought Rockstar rocked (sorry) that two piece bathing suit in the pre-season backyard pics. 

I didn't think so either but after her third kid in the mid-30's I'm not surprised she came to the house with some body image issues and am glad that the HG's are supportive of her efforts to look good. And they do it in a seemingly sincere way. So that is nice. I also am not that crazy about Brett but I do like that when RS went all pots-and-pans on him Brett didn't make any low blows about RS's weight/appearance. Because I could totally see, say, JC doing that.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 7

Haleigh has been concerned about other people having to hear her breathing (giiiiirl). So to pump her up and make her feel better?

Scottie: "I literally shot a booger out of my nose while laughing for the show."

I love these two so much.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Haleigh telling Bayleigh how Sam apologized to Haleigh for snapping at her.  I guess earlier Sam asked Kaycee about remembering a certain song.  Then Haleigh started singing it and Sam snapped, "Stop singing.  I was talking to Kaycee." 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Haleigh telling Bayleigh how Sam apologized to Haleigh for snapping at her.  I guess earlier Sam asked Kaycee about remembering a certain song.  Then Haleigh started singing it and Sam snapped, "Stop singing.  I was talking to Kaycee." 

Around the Red Sox back in the Aughts, there was a famous phrase used to describe Manny Ramirez's dick behavior and the sense that he didn't even seem to realize how much of a dick he was being most of the time, so people mostly just shrugged it off. The phrase was "That's just Manny being Manny."

I think of that with Sam a lot, as I don't even think she realizes how much of a dick she comes off as sometimes. It's just Sam being Sam. 

• Love 6

When is the Veto meeting? Tomorrow? I’m dying to see it. The recap& live eviction will off the charts if the plan is to evict Bay. I don’t think she’ll be as shocked or as quiet as Rachel was. LOL!!!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Since Sam is quickly becoming my BEC 

Yeah, Sam is my BEC, 'cause.......you know, Sam.

I'm watching BBAD trying to see "the thing" on Hay's head.  Just realized, I still don't know which one is Hay.

Yeah, maybe I do need to get a life. When is BB20 done?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2

Sam is trying to catch a bat in the backyard. Aside from the obvious EWWW!, she demanded that Faysal take off his shirt so that she could use it catch the bat and when he didn't immediately comply, she snapped at him to give her his shirt or pass her a towel.

She did not succeed. Thank God because you know EWWW!

Bayleigh just told Angela that she trusts her "completely". I mean.

If I get robbed of Bayleigh on the block because of DR interference, I'm gonna be choked. 

• Love 6

Heh. So Bayleigh is pitching this all female alliance to Angela and Kaycee in the HoH room and hasn't stopped talking for like, twenty minutes while Angela asks strategic questions about her power app and who Bayleigh thinks could have the other one. And Kaycee was just completely zoned out throughout the entire talk, causing Bayleigh to snap at her because y'know, she's talking and this is important

I kinda did a Kaycee during that one too, just because it's hilarious to see Bayleigh trying to come up with this elaborate plan and backup plan and backup of a backup and Angela is just gonna toss her ass on the block come Veto ceremony and none of this is going to matter.

1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Rabies, anyone?

When asked why Sam wanted to catch the bat, she said that she just wanted to look at it and it isn't the first one she's caught.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

Remember the days when HGs would sit on the couches outside the DR when people were in there getting their punishment costumes? Rockstar just walked out to a completely empty living room and had to shout for people to come see. I'll always remember the house chilling on the couches waiting for Victoria and Caleb to come out in their Adam and Eve chained together costume and smile but this is just kinda sad. And I didn't see the Kaycee reveal so I don't know if she had to do the same but c'mon. That was, like, one of the best parts of punishment costume reveals.

• Love 5