Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Think ribeye on the grill.  

But that would taste like beef, not chicken.

Unless, maybe, the chicken ate a cow - then laid an egg immediately after.

Now, that would be one ambitious chicken....

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Guess I just feel bad for Rachel. L5 are shunning her hardcore. 

I feel bad for Rachel too, but IMHO the shunning is not because she’s a female - it’s because she chose to jump in the cab of the Psycho Locomotive, put a toolbox on the deadman switch, and go full throttle.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But that would taste like beef, not chicken.

Unless, maybe, the chicken ate a cow - then laid an egg immediately after.

Now, that would be one ambitious chicken....

You are overthinking this.  ;>  Egg white = meat. Ribeye = meat.  See?  

(edited)

Tyler & Kaycee had a quick chat- they both agreed that Sam is their F3 GOAT- which we all figured I'm sure. Haha. He told her about Bay's power, she said she knew it (like she guessed) - asked her if she was okay with Rachel leaving- and she said that she'll be fine because it's what is best for the two of them. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Wings said:

You are overthinking this.  ;>  .  See?  

Yeah, but:

• Egg white = chicken.
  • Chicken = meat.
  • Ribeye = meat.

But...

• Chicken =/= ribeye.

I guess the transitive property of mathematical equalities doesn’t translate well to foodstuffs.

Especially chickens.

Or eggs.

Whichever comes first.

I guess the commutative properties don’t work so well, either.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3

Watching Sam make stuff for them is fun and all - I would love to see what her Pinterest boards look like - but at the same time, I miss when the house used to come together and create games, like the Pot Ball mentioned upthread, Sling Band, the bowling alley. Just having Sam do it - and her proud, smug smile when she does - isn't quite as fun.

• Love 9
(edited)

Okay let me know if I missed anything- 

Sam's List of Crafting & More Adventures: 

A home for her pet spider, Charlene

A makeshift lock for the bathroom door out of string

A wind chime out of forks and Coca-Cola caps

An abacus

A dream catcher

Two batches of hooch including one that failed

Cornhole

Various slop cuisines

Bubbles

Loofahs 

ETA: 

Friendship Bracelets (RIP the one Winston threw on the ground)- Thanks @Callaphera :) 

Anything else? 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I can guess why - and, if she made the same mistake on the second batch, it’ll fail as well.

I believe Sam just washed out and/or rinsed out the jug she was using - and while that’s good enough for immediate daily use, it’s not good enough for long-term fermentation.  Washing and rinsing won’t do; you have to blanch that shit with boiling water - get it as near sterile as you can before mixing up your stuff.  

Fail to do that, and you’ll have all kinds of undesirable bacterial crap in there feasting on the sugar along with the yeast - and growing a respectable (and undesirable) lab project in the process.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Okay let me know if I missed anything- 

Sam's List of Crafting & More Adventures: 

A home for her pet spider, Charlene

A makeshift lock for the bathroom door out of string

A wind chime out of forks and Coca-Cola caps

An abacus

A dream catcher

Cornhole

Various slop cuisines

Bubbles

Loofahs 

ETA: 

Friendship Bracelets (RIP the one Winston threw on the ground)- Thanks @Callaphera :) 

Anything else? 

How could you forget puppy chow and puppy chow lite (without M&M's) ?

17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Er - did they forget the ‘hole’ part of ‘cornhole’?  All I see are two flat boards.

They’re using chopping boards and a cup is at the edge as the hole. 

• Love 2
(edited)
27 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Tyler & Kaycee had a quick chat- they both agreed that Sam is their F3 GOAT- which we all figured I'm sure. Haha. He told her about Bay's power, she said she knew it (like she guessed) - asked her if she was okay with Rachel leaving- and she said that she'll be fine because it's what is best for the two of them. 

The reason Sam is such a good choice as F3 GOAT is that she will be perfectly happy with that. No big drama or fight that it's time for her to leave. She'll be all smiles and say this is what she wanted all along. Hell she'll probably cook dinner for them on finale night as a goodbye present.

Kaycee might have the advantage with girl votes, but I think she needs an HOH win or even two where she can stand out and differentiate herself. Not that she isn't impressive, she's just playing a very quiet game.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

I don't think L5 would want Brett to do this- because then the element of surprise is gone if they try and get Bay out. But wouldn't it be funny if Brett said at the eviction ceremony- that Rockstar came to him and told him that Bay has the power to take over an HOH. Which then leads to mass chaos on the S6 side of the house- because Bay would think Fessy told her. LMAO. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

GOAT?  I know "Greatest of all time" but not anything related to F3.  

25 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

An abacus

The deal JC is using to count laps or something else?  I thought the lap counter alone was a smart move.

8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Tyler is teaching JC how to swim, and Sam is cheering him on. It’s actually really cute. 

Awwwwww!  

(edited)

Brett on Thursday

"Just before this Rockstar pulled me aside and told me that we should be working together.  She told me that the vote was going to be 5-4 for me to stay.  At first I didn't believe her because shes already tried this before but then she told me that she heard from Fessi that Bayleigh has a power..."

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 12
(edited)
4 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

GOAT?  I know "Greatest of all time" but not anything related to F3.  

The deal JC is using to count laps or something else?  I thought the lap counter alone was a smart move.

Awwwwww!  

The term "goat" in this context means someone that you drag around. Basically someone that you drag to the end- kind of like Derrick did with Victoria- or that Paul & Josh did with Christmas because of her foot. Someone that probably wouldn't win the game- but you bring to the end so that you could potentially sit next to them and win. 

Like Cody should have taken Victoria instead of Derrick- she was the goat- and he would have beat her. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

Regarding peanut butter, Angela says, "I used to be a creamy only kind of person but I think I'm flipping to crunchy."  For some reason I feel like in Angela's mind, that's getting wild.

• Love 16
(edited)
17 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

The term "goat" in this context means someone that you drag around. Basically someone that you drag to the end- kind of like Derrick did with Victoria- or that Paul & Josh did with Christmas because of her foot. Someone that probably wouldn't win the game- but you bring to the end so that you could potentially sit next to them and win. 

Very much like a LITERAL goat lol. 

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Regarding peanut butter, Angela says, "I used to be a creamy only kind of person but I think I'm flipping to crunchy." 

She better be careful using that word, flipping, around that house.  People will get suspicious lol. 

Edited by diana
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kaitlyn did an Instagram Live earlier, some Highlights from the link below:

Apologizes for her actions in the house.

She said Swaggy WILL NOT talk to her and he just keeps talking shit. Told all her followers to just keep sending him love even when he hates.

Apologized for the Drake lyric incident. Said it's never okay and she felt horrible. Her friend defended her saying it was a lyric and she apologized right after but Kaitlyn said that still doesn't excuse it.

Said that all the sex/HJ rumors aren't true. Said she was fully asleep in the clips with Brett. "I move a lot when I sleep."

Loves the third eye edit's on the show & That's so Raven video.

Confirms that Angela does indeed have a personality.

Misses Tyler & Rachel the most in the house.

She hopes for the best for Swaggy & Bayleigh

Confirms she is single & heartbroken, but will be fine.

Tells everyone to let Joe be. Says Joe is amazing and is the most loving person she knows.

Says she will be friends with Tyler "whether he likes it or not."

She admitted to telling Tyler she wanted to kiss him and says he manipulated her into thinking he had real feelings for her. She says she had real feelings for him.

Says she wouldn't touch Fessy with a 10 foot pole.

Has not watched any of the episodes or feeds.

Joked that she may have a career in Reality TV now that she is single.

Said she would do another season if asked, but needs to time decompress.

Said she will definitely still be friends with Tyler and Fessy when they come out. Whether they like it or not, haha. Says she would NEVER date Fessy.

Said she is rooting for everyone in the house.

Kaitlyn Instagram Live

The Swaggy part honestly shows to me that getting him out Pre-Jury was probably the best thing they did- he would be the WORST juror. He's out of the house and can't even see the through anything. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Said she will definitely still be friends with Tyler and Fessy when they come out. Whether they like it or not, haha.  

This might be the best accidental admission of clinical narcissism I've ever read. That's not how this works. That's not how ANY of this works. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

The Swaggy part honestly shows to me that getting him out Pre-Jury was probably the best thing they did- he would be the WORST juror. He's out of the house and can't even see the through anything. 

His name should be Salty C at this point. His Twitter feed should have a high sodium content warning. 

1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

This might be the best accidental admission of clinical narcissism I've ever read. That's not how this works. That's not how ANY of this works. 

Kaitlyn is basically the real version of the Overly Attached Girlfriend meme. 

7aa1d2c6f20633cf077fe2c59556af1a--overly

• Love 19

Bayleigh to Faysal:  "I don't think Haleigh understood the magnitude of you doing that (taking Haleigh off the block last week).  And even now, and obviously this stays between me and you, Haleigh's kind of back to her old little ways.  She was being all over Tyler today, just kind of flitting around with him."  Way to fuel the Haleigh/Faysal disfunction. 

• Love 5
(edited)

LOL, Fessy and Bayleigh talking about how no one would know that she is the one using the power if Angela or KayCee win HOH.

I just realized, if Rachel gets voted out - Bayleigh will think the only other person who knew about her power is gone. I need a Bayleigh blindside.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh to Faysal:  "I don't think Haleigh understood the magnitude of you doing that (taking Haleigh off the block last week).  And even now, and obviously this stays between me and you, Haleigh's kind of back to her old little ways.  She was being all over Tyler today, just kind of flitting around with him."  Way to fuel the Haleigh/Faysal disfunction. 

Gross. 

• Love 1

I just find it nauseating how Bayleigh and Haleigh are saying to each other that they're proud of Tyler for doing what he said was going to do (not use the veto).  Being happy that he didn't use it, I could understand.  But saying your proud of him is just really condescending.  

Bayleigh is telling Haleigh that she really wants it to be unanimous.  Not almost unanimous but unanimous.  I guess that might be the only saving grace for Rachel getting the boot this week.  That and the fact that it might send Rockstar into a tailspin that she can't recover from.

• Love 6
(edited)

Bayleigh telling Haleigh, Brett has money so he'll be fine when he goes home. He's just playing for fun.

Talking about what Kaitlyn did in the house.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

My ideal Brett Thursday DEM* speech:

”Just so you know - Baleigh’s heading up an all-girl’s alliance in the House called the Maneaters.  What you may NOT know, though, is there’s an inner circle in the group composed of Baleigh, Haleigh and Rockstar called the Unicorns - and if you haven’t heard THAT before, then watch out; you’re the first out of the House as soon as the guys are gone. Peace out.”

...which would give L5 at least decent cover for an eliminate-Rachel flip:

• The guys could claim they were momentarily startled and scared at the “revelation” and its prospects for their elimination - and by the time they “got their heads on straight again”, the Vote was already done.
  • The girls could claim they thought it wise to flip a couple of votes Rachel’s way to give plausible deniability for the all-girl’s alliance - and since Bae had assured them the vote was supposed to be unanimous, a couple of flipped votes surely should not have changed the outcome, right?  Right...?

I’d really like for Brett to stay - not because I like Brett that much, but because I dislike Pinky that much.  I want to see them peeling Pinky off the ceiling when Brett avoids certain eviction YET AGAIN!!!

Yeah, I’m THAT petty.  Deal with it.  ;)

* DEM = Don’t Evict Me

• Love 11

To add to the ever growing Sam List of Arts and Crafts, she also made a kite.

55 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh is so super gross. She keeps meddling with Haleigh/Faysal, but not in a good way. She has basically told Haleigh to suck it up and suck his dick, and then she's either yelling at Faysal for being too possessive or whatever, or she does this. 

I'll speak about the Kaitlyn Instagram live stuff in her thread, because I got a lot to say about it.

My ideal Brett speech on Thursday:

"My time on the block gives me a lot of time to ponder.

Second week up here, and I really start to wonder

Am I a target or am I a pawn?

The answer is simple: I won't be gone."

I've survived on the block once before. 

It'll happen again tonight, thanks to my best friend. 

Rockstar came to me earlier tonight, proposing a final 2 deal for me to be the final guy in the all girls alliance called the Man Eaters. It is a very enticing deal, so how could I say no?

So thank you, Rockstar, for saving me yet again. 

Ok, so it'll piss off Rachel. Yet I still kind of want it.

• Love 11
(edited)

I’m uncomfortable with the idea that being trans is an insult. As both a means of rumor-milling from JC, and the viewers pearl clutching over JC implying Rachel is. As if it were something bad. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I’m uncomfortable with the idea that being trans is an insult. As both a means of rumor-milling from JC, and the viewers pearl clutching over JC implying Rachel is. As if it were something bad. 

For me it's more the idea that if she were trans it is her choice to announce that and not for him to imply and / or question.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, vb68 said:

The reason Sam is such a good choice as F3 GOAT is that she will be perfectly happy with that. No big drama or fight that it's time for her to leave. She'll be all smiles and say this is what she wanted all along. Hell she'll probably cook dinner for them on finale night as a goodbye present.

Kaycee might have the advantage with girl votes, but I think she needs an HOH win or even two where she can stand out and differentiate herself. Not that she isn't impressive, she's just playing a very quiet game.

I think it would be hysterically funny though if she won the final HOH

she has already won an endurance challenge and could win that part 1 endurance and why not win the part 3 questions.

She isn’t a Victoria when it comes to the comps.

• Love 2

I realized something: for another week, I thought that I'd be really upset if one got evicted over the other but I'm still here for Team Good Feeds. I like Brett, but I also won't be sad if the vote flips again because his eviction would be kind of bad for Tyler. Rachel staying would hinder his game a little bit, since now they'd be stuck with Rachel, someone he campaigned to get out, and he basically promised Brett that he wouldn't leave, hence why he wasn't using the veto. 

But also, Brinston would be reunited in the real world and Brett would probably be happier than he is in the house. He doesn't have his bro in the house, and he seems depressed. He hasn't joked around much, not like when Winston was around (I've been rewatching clips from the first two weeks and Brett was more lively). So yeah, I'm good with either going home this week. 

• Love 1