Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Cutty said:

Rachel is right. If this all girls thing actually has a shot it doesn't make any sense for her to be on the block over JC. I honestly think Bayleigh doesn't want JC to go nuts. What a terrible reason.

She's scared of him. 

Just now, Cutty said:

Rachel is right. If this all girls thing actually has a shot it doesn't make any sense for her to be on the block over JC. I honestly think Bayleigh doesn't want JC to go nuts. What a terrible reason.

I dunno, if he's not her target, I can see it being pretty stressful for her. He would be SUCH a dick to her if he's on the block. I do like this tact by Rachel, but holy fuck, Rachel, if this is your position, have this be your position from the get go! Never say "I'm okay with going up on the block"!!

• Love 1
Just now, Cutty said:

Also, Bayleigh is telling her that Rachel, Angela, and Kaycee are the next bigger targets....but it's ok because Angela/Kaycee are bigger targets than her.

Ok, so what happens if Brett wins veto and takes himself down? Why is Bayleigh telling Rachel that's she's a target, but just "not this week"?

• Love 1

Bayleigh says she feels like JC is more loyal to her than Brett is. 

More talk of a battleback and Bayleigh says yet again, "If Swaggy comes back..."  

• Love 2

Rachel wants to know if Faysal has loyalty to Rockstar over Rachel.  Bayleigh says no.  

Bayleigh says that sitting next to Sam in a final 2 would be scary.

Rachel says that JC and Sam are the 2 people you don't want to go up against as a final 2.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rachel wants to know if Faysal has loyalty to Rockstar over Rachel.  Bayleigh says no.  

Does Rachel ever even talk to Fessy? What an absurd question.

48 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Tyler’s ability to refrain from any type of bragging about running things or controlling people is his superpower. Well, that and actually listening instead of letting his inner narrator talk smack about what’s being said to him Truly amazing. 

Those are two of his superpowers. The third is his ability to explain to someone why Move X is good for their game, instead of just being a stubborn, pushy asshole. (JC!) 

45 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh to Rockstar:  I'll give you another heads up that some people still think you made a deal with Brett."  Well, Bayleigh might just be one of those people based on what she said to JC earlier.  It was hard to know if Bayleigh really believed what she was telling JC or not but she definitely did tell him that.

These people are truly, exceptionally stupid (in game context). 

29 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

For instance, I'm actually fine with her HOHitis, as it is not, like, offensively bad (some people just become diiiiiiiiiiiiiicks about it), but I get more irritated when I see someone on Twitter talking about how good of a game she's playing. You know what I mean? I am less irked at her than I am of people trying to spin her actions as if she is some sort of mastermind, when, good or bad, that ain't her. 

Try working with someone who is One Of Those. She loves the worst players and thinks they're geniuses, every. damn. time. 

• Love 5

I don’t know how I’m gonna get through an entire week of Bayleigh and her 700yr old woman vocal fry. FFS. Chakra Con sounded like she was underwater when she wasn’t boohoohooing and now this version that’s only differentiated by being several octaves lower? 

Is it too early for bourbontinis?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think one of the things I hate more than anything is when someone actively tries to win a position of power and then is "too scared" to do anything with it.

What in the blue hell did you win it for, then?!

With HoH this week and the Power App next week, it definitely does seem like an odd time to be playing scared.

• Love 3

Brett is quizzing Haleigh and Angela on first aid and other topics. He asks, "What is a mammal?" Haleigh gives an answer and in the background you hear: "House guests, please stop talking about production!"

• Love 3

How can Bayleigh say, "You've had the numbers the whole time we've been in the house." but also claim that she doesn't really consider herself as being on a side?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think one of the things I hate more than anything is when someone actively tries to win a position of power and then is "too scared" to do anything with it.

What in the blue hell did you win it for, then?!

To be fair, it might have been an accident. HOH comp was a crap shoot. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

To be fair, it might have been an accident. HOH comp was a crap shoot. 

I hope so, because at least then I don't have to think that part of her game is stupid. She's got me thinking it enough after today.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 2

Rachel yells down and asks what time it is.  She then tells Bayleigh it's 4:36.  Bayleigh says, "OH. MY. GOD.  I knew it was 5:00!"  Umm....

I can't remember, did Scottie already confess to Bayleigh that he voted against Swaggy or not?

• Love 2

That's what I thought.  So she really is feeding Rachel a load of bullshit about how she would put Scottie up if he admitted that he lied about voting Swaggy out.

lol this week is already so messy and nominations haven't happened. 

I'm looking forward to Sunday night's episode, simply for some clarification on Bayleigh's thoughts. 

• Love 3

Brett is telling Tyler in the storage room that Rachel told him she thinks it's a good idea if Rachel goes on the block.  Brett and Tyler don't understand why she would say that and think it's a terrible idea.

• Love 2
(edited)
46 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh claims she promised Angela loyalty on Day 2.  Rachel just asked her why not put up Angela instead.

She's also saying that's her reason for not putting up Kaycee either.

I do remember a talk a week or so ago with Kaycee and Bay where they talked about aligning (Angela too) very early on in the game.

37 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

She told Fessy she has it but I don't think she gave him all the details. 

She told him everything the day she got it.

21 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Does Rachel ever even talk to Fessy? What an absurd question.

Last week or the week before they talked a few times and both pretended like they were aligned lol.

11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says that Scottie put his hand on her Bible and swore he didn't vote against Swaggy.

Damn, she's really putting that target on his back. This whole thing with her going at Scottie and Rachel acting so scared of Scottie is weird to me.

Brett and Tyler are talking about how dumb it is for Rachel to be wanting to go on the block.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I think Rachel has a bug up her butt about Scottie because 1) he targeted Winston/Brett and everyone thought those 2 and Angela and Rachel were aligned and 2) he supposedly threw out her name when someone asked him who he thought voted for Kaitlyn to stay.  I think she's convinced he's coming for her or that he knows she'll be coming for him so it's a matter of who can strike first.

• Love 2

Brett is telling Rachel that he doesn't think Bayleigh will use the veto if Brett really is his target.  Rachel says Bayleigh looked her in the eye and told her she would use the veto to take Rachel down.  Brett doesn't think she will.  Rachel says all trust will be gone between her and Bayleigh if that really happens.

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

So I've been gone all day. Am I correct that Rachel volunteered to go up against Brett? wtf?

She did but then not too long after she said it, she told Bayleigh she had changed her mind.  

• Love 3

Rachel is telling Brett that Bayleigh is trying to get the numbers and how she said, "You guys have had the numbers this whole time."

Rachel thinks that if it came down to Brett and Scottie that Sam would vote their way.  I wouldn't be so sure about that.

• Love 1

If you're HoH and anyone ever even slightly HINTS that they're okay with going on the block in a week when you're trying not to make waves, of COURSE that's who you nominate. I don't know what the fuck Rachel thought she was pulling off with that move. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I will die if the veto picks tomorrow include Fessy and Scottie to further mess with L5.

I'm actually hoping someone wins veto to take Brett or Rachel off. I want Bayleigh's hand to be forced. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'm actually hoping someone wins veto to take Brett or Rachel off. I want Bayleigh's hand to be forced. 

I just want L5 to win ONE comp, and have it not be Tyler who wins it. Plus, yeah, I want JC on the block. I just want Brett and Rachel to both make jury. If they do that, then I'm happy and they can go in whatever order the BB Universe so chooses (especially since there will be a jury buyback).

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just want L5 to win ONE comp, and have it not be Tyler who wins it. Plus, yeah, I want JC on the block. I just want Brett and Rachel to both make jury. If they do that, then I'm happy and they can go in whatever order the BB Universe so chooses (especially since there will be a jury buyback).

I want Brett to win veto and make it a little further. I can't watch a house of just RS, Scottie, Fessy, Haleigh and JC.

• Love 12
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Me too. I desperately need Scottie or JC on the block. Preferably Scottie because I think that he would go.

And honestly if I have to live with both RS and fucking Fessy on the jury, Scottie is the next best option to leave.

Edited by vb68
He not We
  • Love 3
(edited)

Brett is trying to act like he's OK talking with Tyler, but you can totally tell he's not. I feel like he's wanting to bring up if Tyler will use the veto on him. 

ETA: Come on Rachel spill everything about Bayleigh's power to everyone!

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3