Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
36 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Can Tyler pull this off?

Never! Dan, Will, Derek and Evil Dick will always be BB rockstars! (Pun intended)...

I don't think anyone in this house has what it takes (maybe Brett) .. but A slim chance.

Old school BB cannot be reinvented. Impo that is why BB has power/crap apps. BB has created weird twists because these noobs can't pull off what happened up until Derek's season.

BB20 is definitely an improvement vs the unforgettable gameplay from Paul in (sarcasm) season 19.

I really am starting to question if Tyler was planted by CBS or Is he just really lucky?

Edited by BBFanTX
Spelling errors
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Can Tyler pull this off?

I think Dan is just one of those people who has ice running through his veins. It makes him amazing at Big Brother although disturbing to think about this guy in real life.

Tyler so far has a great game going but his desire to evict Kaitlyn shows that he doesn't quite have the sociopathic qualities of Dan Gheesling. You can hear that at the end of the day he's uncomfortable with an unstable girl so clearly obsessed with him. Dan would have no such discomforts. He would look at Kaitlyn and think "yay. My work is done."

• Love 6

Tyler/JC just had a talk in the storage room, which led Tyler to flip out on JC, who is too stubborn with getting out Kaitlyn. Good for him to sticking to his guns, but I think JC/Tyler finally are having a disagreement which could split their sides. Tyler flat out said that he's voting out Rockstar. When JC wouldn't let the Kaitlyn thing go, Tyler finally said that he got her "dumb ass to flip on Swaggy." 

JC and Tyler are both the better gameplayers this season, even with their faults, and it's fun to watch them fight.

JC' s not wrong in getting Kaitlyn out. It's just that it's the wrong week with the power in play and Kaitlyn being a better competitor than Rockstar. Not that I think Rockstar will fail the challenge if evicted, because she did do well in the one mental HOH comp and she'd have to complete a puzzle, which is mental. I just think that JC's forgetting about the evictee coming back in and isn't fully considering what would happen if Kaitlyn returns. 

• Love 10
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

I think Dan is just one of those people who has ice running through his veins. It makes him amazing at Big Brother although disturbing to think about this guy in real life.

Actually, you know what's fantastic? After all of that Judas mud slinging Jerry did to him all season, Dan is the one that keeps in contact with Jerry out of everyone in the cast. They even got together not that long ago. I thought it was sweet. I think Jerry also said that Dan always did little things to treat people kindly and like humans, like say good night and good morning to people and whatnot, and that was part of why he voted for him to win.

I think Dan is just one of those people who is able to put on a game face and focus, but is just a regular guy otherwise. If he were always how he is in the house, though? Yikes haha

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
I couldn't let my typos stand, even after someone quoted it.
  • Love 17
42 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Never! Dan, Will, Derek and Evil Dick will always be BB rockstars! (Pun intended)...

I don't think anyone in this house has what it takes (maybe Brett) .. but A slim chance.

Old school BB cannot be reinvented. Impo that is why BB has power/crap apps. BB has created weird twists because these noobs can't pull off what happened up until Derek's season.

BB20 is definitely an improvement vs the unforgettable gameplay from Paul in (sarcasm) season 19.

I really am starting to question if Tyler was planted by CBS or Is he just really lucky?

I don't consider Dick a rock star. There has never been a player who benefitted more from producer interference. 

They sold him as a dad trying to reunite with his daughter and when he turned into a cheating asshole they refused to change course on their narrative so he got away with everything and nothing was shown on the show.

As God is my witness I would prefer Paul.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think Dan is just one of those people who is able to put on a game face and focus, but it just a regular guy otherwise. If he were always how he is in the house, though? Yikes haha

Well there was one story he told in BB14 that was kind of disturbing. People asked him why he broke up with Monica after BB10 and he said that he had an on-again-off-again fling with Keesha. He said every time he knew he was meeting up with Keesha he'd "break up" with Monica so he wasn't technically cheating on her, hook up with Keesha, and go back to Monica. Not a surprise that both relationships fell apart and that's how he wound up marrying his current wife Chelsea. Definitely not the kind of Catholic schoolboy persona he created on BB10 to get people to trust him.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well there was one story he told in BB14 that was kind of disturbing. People asked him why he broke up with Monica after BB10 and he said that he had an on-again-off-again fling with Keesha. He said every time he knew he was meeting up with Keesha he'd "break up" with Monica so he wasn't technically cheating on her, hook up with Keesha, and go back to Monica. Not a surprise that both relationships fell apart and that's how he wound up marrying his current wife Chelsea. Definitely not the kind of Catholic schoolboy persona he created on BB10 to get people to trust him.

Yeah, that doesn't exactly cover him in glory but it's not the first time I've heard something like that, either. A lot of guys do stupid shit when they date/hook-up because they're immature and dumb. Hell, women, too. The important thing is if someone learns and grows up from it. I don't know him, but I'm assuming/hoping he's more committed now that he's older, married and has sons. 

I see the persona thing as a game move. Not the first, not the last. I personally find it amazing someone can put up any kind of front for a long time. I think I'm a little too "me" to be able to do that haha

• Love 4
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler/JC just had a talk in the storage room, which led Tyler to flip out on JC, who is too stubborn with getting out Kaitlyn. Good for him to sticking to his guns, but I think JC/Tyler finally are having a disagreement which could split their sides. Tyler flat out said that he's voting out Rockstar. When JC wouldn't let the Kaitlyn thing go, Tyler finally said that he got her "dumb ass to flip on Swaggy." 

Watching this now. It's like the equivalent of Tyler beating his head against the wall for 10 minutes. There was no way to get JC to relent. JC thinks he has all the pieces to the puzzle, and of course he doesn't. I'm wondering now how he doesn't see that Tyler isn't a floater like him and is committed to his L5 people.

This vote looks like it's going to come down to who truly gets the connection with Bayleigh and/or Fessy. JC is not going to disengage.  I think Tyler might have to get all of L5 in a room with JC, Fessy, and Bay so everyone gets onboard.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
(edited)

I loved Dan in BB10 and think he should've won BB14 (didn't like him as much in that season though), but I think he's really sleazy. Tyler does really remind me of Dan actually. Only no where near as good lol.

Haleigh trying to convince Tyler to keep RS while Kaitlyn campaigns to Scottie. I'm watching Haleigh/Tyler, but I think I'm gonna switch to Scottie/Kaitlyn. I can only take Kaitlyn in small doses lol.

Brett must have taken Raven's cooking class.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

From HamsterTime, around 1p at the house:

Tyler and Rachel in the pool she is acting like she is drowning and Tyler goes under water and brings her up and she says oh my hero, everybody yells. 

Not exactly game-critical, I know, but the episode thread is depressing the shit out of me, and this cheered me up. I'm so easy to please, y'all. 

• Love 8

Kaitlyn--who takes 5,000,000 words to make a simple statement--now tells Scottie that Faysal begged her to throw the veto to him so he could save them both.  (Meaning herself and Fessy) and then went back on it. The sad thing is I think she actually has convinced herself that is what happened.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Until he's actively trying to murder the house by serving them uncooked, bleeding chicken parts, I just can't bestow that insult on him.

I think Sam said earlier that he's making them salmon tonight, so we'll have to see if he tries to serve it raw lol.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, it's Kaitlyn, but still, gross.

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I don't tend to like cocky gameplayers who make statements like this.

Buuuuuuuttttttttt......is he really wrong? Has she actually made a game decision that was best for her? Or was it best for Tyler? I know she thinks she controls Tyler, but he really does control her. It's sad on her end, but I also don't feel bad for her because she's emotionally cheating on the person she thinks she's still dating and legit touching other guys in the middle of the night. 

2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Kaitlyn--who takes 5,000,000 words to make a simple statement--now tells Scottie that Faysal begged her to throw the veto to him so he could save them both.  (Meaning herself and Fessy) and then went back on it. The sad thing is I think she actually has convinced herself that is what happened.

She does this often. I think she either is too narcissistic to actually process the words people say and she makes up her own version to fit her needs, or...actually, never mind. There is no other option because I fully believe my first idea. 

@peachmangosteen, I think you'll be happy to know that Tyler is clearly not having a good night. He seems very frustrated and pissed off. His game might start finally imploding! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No, no. It's not gross. Remember, it's only the women who get blamed and shamed for using the sexual game to their benefit, not the men. Because they can't help themselves, having gone around the block a time or two (unless they're tender hearted and/or virgins). 

Ew, I think I need a shower to wash off the grungy feeling I got from typing that.

7 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Until he's actively trying to murder the house by serving them uncooked, bleeding chicken parts, I just can't bestow that insult on him.

Oh, I don't know. Raven's method of cooking was either undercook the meat while flinging chicken juice around the kitchen or cover everything in a layer of processed cheese slices. Brett's got the second part down!

• Love 7

To Kaitlyn's credit (and it's hard for me to give her any) she at least told Scottie that she had nothing bad to say about RS and that they both "deserved" to be there before launching into the reasons why it would be good for him to keep her.  I have seen RS talk crap about Kaitlyn to both Fessy and Scottie within the last couple hours.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh gross. I don't feel sorry for Tyler in his predicament. No one forced him to jump into bed with Kaitlyn. He knew she was crazy and clingy and already had sex with Fessy. This is a self-inflicted wound. 

• Love 11
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

@peachmangosteen, I think you'll be happy to know that Tyler is clearly not having a good night. He seems very frustrated and pissed off. His game might start finally imploding! 

I do enjoy seeing him so frustrated! I don't think it'll really amount to anything, but it's fun to watch.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, I don't know. Raven's method of cooking was either undercook the meat while flinging chicken juice around the kitchen or cover everything in a layer of processed cheese slices. Brett's got the second part down!

I'm sitting here laughing to myself as I envision Raven like the Swedish Chef, just flinging chicken juice around the entire kitchen, spreading salmonella everywhere.

• Love 13
Just now, vb68 said:

I don't get the sense that Bayleigh has made a decision one way or another on the vote. It seems like she's wavering between the two sides.

I think her history with S6 prevents her from fully turning on them. However, after what's gone on the past four weeks, I don't think she wants to be with them as badly, since she gets along with Rachel/Angela/Kaycee better. Plus, the power seems to favour the other side of the house so I do think if she could switch sides, she would. The issue is that she also knows she can't fully trust them since she'd be joining an alliance way too late, so she'd be at the bottom of the totem pole.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm sitting here laughing to myself as I envision Raven like the Swedish Chef, just flinging chicken juice around the entire kitchen, spreading salmonella everywhere.

Now just imagine her with the makeup job I posted a few days ago while yelling "MATTHEW CLINES!" and that's frighteningly accurate.

• Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Every year this happens in that the HG's find a way to make the slop okay to eat but manage to make real food look gross with their concoctions.

ITA!  Brett's "Buffalo Potatoes Au Gratin" made with processed cheese slices were making me gag.

@peachmangosteen- I didn't see your post before I replied.  

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 2
(edited)

Bayleigh told Sam she wasn't sure what she was gonna do. She said that it seems like it'll be a 5-5 vote and Sam says 'they're gonna put it on me.' Bayleigh said that if Sam would tell her who she wants out that it would help her make her decision and make it a 6-4 vote.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh, Tyler.  Not only is that a gross statement to make on its face, it's also incredibly stupid to say it to JC on a purely game level.

• Love 7
(edited)

When Bayleigh was telling Sam about the vote being close, Sam said "They're going to put it all on me" (to break the tie) and seemed like it was the weight of the world.  However, when Bay was trying to tell her that she would vote the way Sam wanted to try and make sure it wasn't a tie, Sam backed off and vacillated.  How much do you want to bet she would like nothing better than to have to make the final decision?  Sam the martyr...taking one for the team.  She really doesn't care about the game as much as she cares about being in control.

In other news, if I have to hear RS refer to Kaitlyn as "a younger version of myself" one more time...  Hearing these campaign speeches over and over is getting on my nerves!

RS to Kaitlyn " I can tell you what I'm NOT going to do...count votes"

Flashback to every conversation she's had today with anyone where she was...counting votes, lol

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 9

Well Haleigh basically working round the clock to evict Kaitlyn has accomplished one thing: she's been able to avoid unwanted sexual contact with Fessy. She's basically been hopping around the house all day doing her best to campaign for RS. Hard work, and hasn't talked to Fessy once today.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Here we go. Sam and Bay and their incredibly weird, sapphic bond.

Screenshot 2018-07-24 22.59.54.png

What I wouldn't give to seize control of the PA just long enough to ask, "So, Bayleigh, who's gonna be the man and who's gonna be the woman?"

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Damn KC is good at this game when she actually does something.  I still can't see through that mist she just pulled on Bayliegh

I don't think KC is necessarily good at this game so much as she sort of stumbled into one of the things that really makes Bay tick: Bay's need to feel superior to everyone around her. Bay bitches a lot about everyone and mopes about Swaggy. Most everyone else (other than Sam, who's been holed up in the HoH room) sort of blow it off. Talking shit and venting is part of BB and every houseguest does it but KC is the most consistent about listening to every single one of Bay's complaints. Someone talked to me. Someone didn't talk to me. Someone looked at me funny. Someone hasn't looked at me all day. Someone told me something. No one tells me anything. 

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Here we go. Sam and Bay and their incredibly weird, sapphic bond.

Two women laying on the same blanket give off a sapphic vibe? I don't see it but then I do the same with my bestie when we're at the park or an outdoor concert. 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Two women laying on the same blanket give off a sapphic vibe? I don't see it but then I do the same with my bestie when we're at the park or an outdoor concert. 

Well you didn't see Sam stroking Bay's hair, rubbing her hand, calling her "so beautiful" ... 

I was sort of half listening but I'm pretty sure JC told Sam he has a plan to make sure everyone in the house is on board with evicting whoever goes this week (and presumably comes back into the game), next week, too.  What led up to that was Sam was trying to get through to him that it's dangerous to evict Kaitlyn this week because she has the chance to return with revenge on her mind.

Sam to Bayleigh just now:  "Bayleigh, you're the perfect girl."

Sam was talking about how she never breaks a pinky promise.  She says she's made a few already with some people in the house but that she wants to have one with everyone in the house.  Sam says she thinks she's going to make a pinky promise with Bayleigh that Sam will get a sunflower tattoo just for Bayleigh.

• Love 4
(edited)

Get me the brain bleach.  Rockstar just told Sam that the best piercing she ever got was a clitoris hood piercing.  She was talking about how good it felt to climb the stairs and be on a bumpy car ride.  I guess she had to get it taken out when she was pregnant or giving birth or something.  She hasn't had it re-done.  

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
(edited)

TYler working some major BS here with Kait. He is setting Kaitlin up to go after Fessy and Hay, if she stays or comes back and wins HOH. He is telling her the votes she may have and the votes she may not. Specifically that Hay and Fess may vote her out. He is priming his weapon.

Major problem, he is relying on KAit to keep her mouth shut and she won't. She likes to confront people and ask WHHHHYYYYYYY?

Tyler tells her she cant go back to that side.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, zenithwit said:

It should be fun to watch them play when they have to turn on each other (and hopefully some time before final 5).  

I said the same thing about a week back - and I strongly suspect when that day comes, everything we’ve seen to date will look like child’s play.  

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I was going to say the same thing and then I realized that the husband and I are constantly singing lines of songs back and forth to each other when we talk, because someone will say something that sounds almost like a song lyric and the other will sing the actual lyric back. And I don't care that I have a singing voice that could make all the neighbourhood cats yowl in pain, if the husband drops an "Oops" while in the kitchen, I will be right there with "I did it again, I played with your heart, got lost in the game" complete with Britney Spears dance moves. 

We're also quite fond of "Hold me closer, Tony Danza" when one of us goes in for a cuddle or a hug. 

Old lady and I are the same way, but with movie dialogue instead of songs.  :)

20 minutes ago, zorak said:

Get me the brain bleach.  Rockstar just told Sam that the best piercing she ever got was a clitoris hood piercing.  She was talking about how good it felt to climb the stairs and be on a bumpy car ride.  I guess she had to get it taken out when she was pregnant or giving birth or something.  She hasn't had it re-done.  

Urk.  Pass the bleach this way when you’re done, please.  :P

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Thalia said:

I've done this my whole life, it is just automatic.  I grew up watching old musicals, and listening to soundtrack albums.  Those songs, along with classic 70 rock, are my poison of choice.  Not like every day, I can go long periods without doing it, but I do it regularly enough that it is a "thing."  But I do have a nice voice, and ever since I've started watching the feeds, I've known I would have a problem in that house.  

It would drive me nuts too, like you, Thalia, I was raised on musicals & am known to start acting out My Fair Lady or Sound of Music. Right now, tho, I'm into Queen Bohemian Rhapsody. 

• Love 4

Now JC working on Angela , He wants his team to vote the same and not let this one "thing' get in the way. He wants to talk about the security of the team. Thinks they can get RS out later. 
Oh, Tyler walks in as he is telling Angela that Tyler is too wrapped up in Kait. He wants Tyler to leave but he sits right down and talk blocks.

• Love 1

I don't get why JC is being so stubborn on voting Kait out? I can't believe it's all because he wants more cuddle time with Fessy and Tyler(maybe)? He seems like a better player than that, but nothing else makes much sense. He's not on Kaitlyn's vendetta list-- yet.

There are going to be some super pissed HG's when Tyler uses his power to go sit in the cloud and evade a nomination while one of his teammates may have to take his intended place.

• Love 2