Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Angela says she's not upset with Sam at all - no hard feelings.   Not sure why Angela would be upset with Sam's decision?

She would be upset that she didn't use it on Winston (Who Sam sorta liked) instead its going to be used on Kaitlyn (Who she doesnt like)

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh is wearing a crop top. Maybe that's why Sam was so mad lol.

Mad because her cropped and chopped up t-shirt doesn’t drape her bod quite the way it does on Haleigh? Yep, I’d support that notion. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I love her drama, but I can't deal with Kaitlyn's weird fake crying/whining.

This X1,000,000 .  She really does provide the best feeds, but listening to her is tin foil in the teeth aggravating!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yeah, that's what I meant about Fessy being a day late.

I know. Bless his heart.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

For as much crying as Kaitlyn does, very rarely do tears come out.

I'm sure ThisYear'sRaven could come up with an explanation for that. Perhaps actual tears are aura drops and thus must be conserved at all costs?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I love her drama, but I can't deal with Kaitlyn's weird fake crying/whining.

It stopped being entertaining long ago!

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kaitlyn: "This tells me that I'm not worthy of being saved."

Babe, you wanna be saved, join a church.  This is BB.

• Love 9
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I will give Kaitlyn credit: she wears people down. She is relentless. She's never not playing BB, even if that means constantly whining and crying and guilt tripping.

I honestly don't know that she's playing. I think this is just her.

• Love 13
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I will give Kaitlyn credit: she wears people down. She is relentless. She's never not playing BB, even if that means constantly whining and crying and guilt tripping.

The problem is I think 95% of it is just her personality. It has nothing to do with gameplay.

• Love 12

Kaitlyn is basically replaying the same conversations she had with Fessy when she was trying to convince him to use the veto on her.  Since all is said and done, not sure what she's trying to get out of this beyond Faysal throwing himself on the ground and begging for her forgiveness.  

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Kaitlyn says she thought they had a final 2. Fessy says he doesn't have a F2 with anyone.

She says this approximately 5 minutes after she told Tyler "you're the only one I have left" and that next week she's winning HOH and evicting Fessy.

ETA: Haleigh thinks Fessy, Bay, and Scottie will vote out Kaitlyn. She's wrong about Fessy, not sure about the others.

Edited by Ceeg
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Kaitlyn, about Faysal: "I'm upset I put so much trust in a man that wasn't my dad"

...immediately followed by...

20 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Kaitlyn is so mad she put so much trust in a man... except her Dad.  Crying to Tyler. wah wah wahhhhhhh

Damn.  My truck can’t change gears that fast, and it’s got an automatic.  :D

13 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I actually kind of like this idea - he's great at comps and would be a good meatshield for Tyler.

Er - we been watching the same comps? :)

(Also, selfishly: he's on my fantasy team and I want him to stick around to keep earning me points!)

AHA!!!  The Ugly Truth emerges...!!!  :D

But Tyler already has more side deals than all the McDonald's in Texas, so I don't know that he'll go for it.

<3 <3 <3

9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kaitlyn: "My family's watching."

Fessy: "Don't tell me that. Everyone has a family that's watching."

Kaitlyn: "This tells me that I'm not worthy of being saved."

Swear to god, no TV writer on the planet could write shit this good.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Er - we been watching the same comps? :)

HA! Well, not all the comps! But this is his second veto (out of four), no? 

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

AHA!!!  The Ugly Truth emerges...!!!  :D

Hey, at least I'm honest about my bullshit, unlike some people. (KAITLYN.)

• Love 2

Fessy is pretty calmly explaining why he didn't use the veto on Kaitlyn

1. He was in a no-win situation
  2. He didn't completely trust Kait after the flipped Steve vote and Swaggy backdoor

Kaitlyn claims that she understands and shuts him down by saying "you've made your point" but continues to talk about how she's a target and that he was her only chance to stay in the house.

Repeat.  Repeat,  Repeat.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Cutty said:

votes for Kaitlyn: Haileigh, Bayleigh, JC 

votes for RS: Tyler, Faysal, Brett, Kaycee (Tyler sheep)

unknowns: Rachel, Angela, Scottie (forgot he existed)

Wait, some of the posts are about a Kait/RS vote and others say Angela was nom'd.  The Live Feed Summary says it was Angela.  Where's everybody coming out with the RS thing?

22 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Is it just me or has Sam gained a bunch of weight in the house? Maybe it's her poor choice of clothing.

She does have a little pooch there which isn't there in her bikini picture.  But....you know...I don't care.  :)  It's Sam. 

17 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think Fessy has decided he needs to run to Tyler for an alliance.

He's basically pitching himself. Poor Fessy. Always a day late and a dollar short in this game.

$12 dollars short by now.  

19 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

If Tyler is smart, he could flip Bayleigh to evict RS.  Bayleigh has already raised the possibility the "chance" to return might be a battleback with Winston, Swaggy, Steve, and whoever is evicted this week.  Just point out Kaitlyn is better at comps, and ask who she would rather have Swaggy compete against, RS or Kaitlyn.

Ugh, that's what I fear.  The battleback is usually four people, isn't it?  But, then what "power" would it have been for Sam?  If the first four evictees get a chance at a battleback anyway, there was really no point in having that power whether she was HOH, Have-Not, Aunt Sam, BEC, Tatted-babe, or what, was there? 

• Love 1
Just now, Cutty said:

Uh, did Kaitlyn say she thought Faysal would be her hero outside the house. What the hell does that mean?

Errr... Fuzzy would be K’s backup fuck outside the House, when boyfriend wasn’t around?

Or the other way around?

Whatever.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

"Like... if you did save me.... like.... it would be like... validation..."

I can't with Kaitlyn.

Oh, fucking shoot her now.

3 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Wait, some of the posts are about a Kait/RS vote and others say Angela was nom'd.  The Live Feed Summary says it was Angela.  Where's everybody coming out with the RS thing?

Live Feed Summary says Angie (RS’s real name), not Angela.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2

We need to wait on Fessy's vote until it gets back to him that Kait will go after him next week.

Because you know it will by Haleigh and/or JC.

JC telling Haleigh there are so many things he wants to tell her that she doesn’t know while also telling her that Tyler doesn’t think and does whatever Chakra Con tells him to do. 

Is JC trying to cement a Chakra Con eviction or is it more about starting the engine on the bus he thinks he’s driving, planning to run it over Tyler? 

• Love 2
(edited)

Sam says she didn't want to nominate anyone and she ended up nominating 5 people (huh?)

Tyler, Rachel, Bay and kinda KC by default since she's there are trying to make her feel better.  They like her, they will never say anything bad about her, if a couple people want to be pissed off at her that's ok but they won't be. 

Edited by gunderda
(edited)

Honestly, I think Kaitlyn is enjoying being the center of attention right now and having Fessy and Haleigh comforting her.  

Sounds like Sam is in the same boat on the other feeds.  The two people who seem to need the most attention are feasting right now.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Sam the Pious calling it a stupid power and saying it doesn’t do anything and she doesn’t know why it even was one and now it’s causing more trouble and it’s not fair. 

The trouble WILL be when someone finds out Tyler and Kaycee knew the entire power app.

Tyler's talk with J.C. last night wasn't smart. J.C. is going to figure it out. He knew about the power app. Think about how he warned him not to campaign. He also said "Trust Me".

This is going to really blow up on someone soon.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Sam is upset because she won't be make anyone happy ever again. If she finally realizing what a clusterfuck she made this week for herself? 

Move to Texas, do welding here.  That could make me happy.  I just need someone who rocks cooking.  I would do all the cleaning and laundry and anything else.  I just suck at cleaning.

3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Angie (RS’s real name), not Angela.

Ah, that's right.  Thank you.  I think they should be required to use their real names.  Rockstar and Swaggy are cheesy.  

• Love 2

After all of the drama in the past hour or so, I bet BB will let these houseguests sleep in everyday until Thursday lol.  They have so much content already!

RS talking to Sam.  Let the drama continue!

Rockstar starts to cry immediately. Asking why she was the next 'best choice'.

Sam says because she's the biggest target and if they vote her out next week she's out forever. 

I switch over in time to hear Sam the Pious not only rewriting history but blathering on about trying to keep things fair. 

The sooner she realizes they’re all functioning with different ideologies about what constitutes fair in this game, the sooner she’ll find a new word to focus on. 

• Love 3

Sam telling her that she should rather have the possibility to come back than no chance at all. 

Sam says she means everything she says, she wants to go the fairy festival, she wants to help RS get a house, 

Sam swears she thought Fessy was going to take Kaitlyn off (not sure what that changes) 

RS telling Sam about their alliance. 

• Love 1

RS tellng Sam that the reason she voted to keep Steve is because he promises her loyalty and that's the game she wanted to play and Sam wouldn't talk game with her as that's not the type of game Sam wanted to play.  but she's glad she stayed because they have gotten closer and will be good friends outside of the house.