Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I missed it on the feeds but caught it on BBAD and it wasn’t pretty. 

It seemed nothing could top Sam’s sales pitch about the guy that refuses to acknowledge being told no to his myriad questions involving the potential of a romantic relationship while also stating his refusal to accept no would make her (Haleigh’s) dad like him even more. 

And then Sam used this opportunity to snuggle up with the giant; head on shoulder, interlocked fingers, continued cooing and soft whispers of the giant’s desirability, snuggling.

I guess the rules of acceptable behaviour are different when no one else is around. My hope is the giant read into it and redirects his sights solely on Sam because that could get interesting. 

I also think the rules of acceptable behavior are different when it's Sam. Because Haleigh walking around with "loose clothes" aka pajamas and oversized T-shirts (from what I've seen) = hussy. What would Hay's mom think! Sam declaring to Scottie that the HoH room had to be locked at night because she masturbates = okay. Haleigh talking to Scottie = hussy. What would Hay's mom think! Sam admitting that she's had numerous sexual partners, including a girl, and that she slept around even when with a former boyfriend = okay. 

Also, Sam grilling people about what they'd do with their money = okay. Sam admitted though last night that she'd take the 500k and go on a big spending/traveling spree for a year and then settle down to have kids. I guess that constitutes doing "good, happy" things with the money.

• Love 7

My take on Sam is she’s just plain ole jealous of Kaitlyn’s and Haleigh’s attention from the guys.  She can twist it around anyway she wants but I’m pretty sure she pissed she’s not belle of the ball and the star within the house.   I’ll go on to say that Sam and Kaitlyn are pretty much one in the same, thinking their pearls of wisdom are valued and warranted. 

Football is a team sport and Kaycee is the quintessential team player.  Tyler knows it and will use it to his advantage.   I can see him taking her to the end.  And if the jury is bitter,  she will most likely win.  

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Sat 11:23 AM PT Haleigh says if she gets a chance later in the game she'll backdoor Kaitlyn and say "Kaitlyn, I'm going to take a page out of your book and backdoor one of my friends. Take a seat." Rockstar adds that she'll wear a Swaggy C shirt.

Just an idle question here: why do you think HGs insist on living in the past?  Chris’ utility in the game ceased the moment he walked out the Front Door and said, “Hi, Julie”.  Is there some value in revenge play I’m missing? Or is it simply a flimsy premise to keep the remnants of the old alliance cohesive, while simultaneously providing a plausible common ground for targeting a former ally?  

Me, I’ve always considered revenge counterproductive - especially in a game like BB, where alliances are by necessity fluid in nature.

Shades of Cappy.  <cringe>

• Love 4

Oh brother.  Rockstar just gave a retread of her previous assessment of Brett to Kaitlyn.  She said, "He's the kind of guy who walks into the club, harasses everyone who works there, and says he could buy the place."  She really needs to give it a rest.

• Love 7

FFS. Angela, Haleigh, and Sam the Pious were in the kitchen a few mins ago and Angela’s washing dishes. After observing for a bit, Sam the Pious asks Angela why she’s doing dishes when she’s on slop. 

Yep. She really did. 

I wonder if Sam the Pious is familiar with a tune from Ugly Kid Joe? Or Chakra Con? The skippies need to play Everything About You one morning because they can; it’ll give a few hamsters something to paranoy about and a few others something to laugh about.  

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, cork dork said:

FFS. Angela, Haleigh, and Sam the Pious were in the kitchen a few mins ago and Angela’s washing dishes. After observing for a bit, Sam the Pious asks Angela why she’s doing dishes when she’s on slop. 

Yep. She really did. 

I wonder if Sam the Pious is familiar with a tune from Ugly Kid Joe? Or Chakra Con? The skippies need to play Everything About You one morning because they can; it’ll give a few hamsters something to paranoy about and a few others something to laugh about.  

I swear Sam is going to go all Michelle Duggar on the house soon and there will be lectures to "keep sweet." And instructions to yell "Nike" every time a girl wears a loose-fitting t-shirt.

• Love 6
(edited)

This weekend is making me hope for an all male alliance (which is NOT something I would usually favor.)These women are not eliciting a lot of respect from me - either in game play or personality.  Sam, way to lose your BB mojo; liked  you better as a robot.

Edited by Caseysgirl
  • Love 2

As a robot, Sam was brazen enough to wear a bikini.   I guess the rules are different for robots.  

If any of these guys were moo-eyes for her, she’d be singing a different toon.  She’s bitter that Scottie likes Haleigh since she was so convinced he had a crush on her.  And of course, she believes Haleigh is just leading him on which is not the case at all.   Kaitlyn appears to have Tyler twisted around her finger. Sam is not happy Tyler isn’t in to her.   

Sam, you were shacking up with some guy.   Cut the sanctimonious shit.  

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Omg lol this showed up on twitter this morning:

Dim1DmoXsAADh-C.jpg:large

You missed the caption, which also cracked me the fuck up: "Aunt Sam nominated Oftyler and Offaysal for eviction." Hee!

• Love 21
(edited)

So Bay and RS were just talking mad crap about Kaitlyn.  Kait came up to RS while they talking about missing Swaggy, and from what I gather,  Kait got pissy that was the topic. Or whatever. But what I found interesting was Bayleigh called Tyler over advice. He listens and low key agrees with everything and talks crap about Kait, too.

So Tyler is Bayleigh's open guru now, too? And he feels secure enough to bash Kaitlyn to that side? Wow.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Christi said:

Rockstar looks mixed race to me...Im confused with this race convo

Rockstar is 100% white.  That was straight from her own mouth during a conversation I saw her having with Faysal out on the hammock either shortly before Swaggy was evicted or not too long after he got booted.

Meanwhile, Brett and Angela were chatting in the HN room when Ang spilled some major beans and brought Brett up to speed on Sam the Pious’ power, telling him that it gets used this week, regardless, and last week was the last chance for her to decide to use it (and don’t tell anyone because Kaycee told me and said not to tell anyone, said Ang). 

It took approximately .017 seconds for Brett to ask why didn’t she use it on Winston then? His wheels are spinning. His mouth keeps saying it doesn’t matter but the lone bro is low key pissed. 

Neither of them fully understands the app, but they get it enough to know Winston would still be there if Sam had used it. Well done, Ang, on pressing Brett’s buttons and redirecting some of his anger to Sam the Pious. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar is 100% white.  That was straight from her own mouth during a conversation I saw her having with Faysal out on the hammock either shortly before Swaggy was evicted or not too long after he got booted.

But remember, because of Rockstar's bashing of Brett the White Boy, "that's how you can tell she's black inside" (I believe it was Kaitlyn who said that). 

Was it my joke that kicked off all of that? The one about Rockstar not moving her woke ass to speak up for the female sisterhood? I thought it was. And I wasn't even awake to see it all go down. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Meanwhile, Brett and Angela were chatting in the HN room when Ang spilled some major beans and brought Brett up to speed on Sam the Pious’ power, telling him that it gets used this week, regardless, and last week was the last chance for her to decide to use it (and don’t tell anyone because Kaycee told me and said not to tell anyone, said Ang). 

It took approximately .017 seconds for Brett to ask why didn’t she use it on Winston then? His wheels are spinning. His mouth keeps saying it doesn’t matter but the lone bro is low key pissed. 

Neither of them fully understands the app, but they get it enough to know Winston would still be there if Sam had used it. Well done, Ang, on pressing Brett’s buttons and redirecting some of his anger to Sam the Pious. 

Boy is Angela stupid.  Can't keep her mouth shut.  Kaycee is going to have to be careful around her when she finds out. 

And Brett can't figure out that there was a good chance he could have been back up this week too had Rockstar won HOH and he would be really REALLY grateful Sam hadn't played it?  Boy does he still have the hots for Winston over wining a half million dollars.  Guess he isn't as smart as I thought he was.

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

I love how, no matter what time of day I turn on the feeds, I'm guaranteed to see Kaitlyn baby-voiced whining about something, near tears, and burying her face in Tyler's hair.

Yep.  It's some more of her famous "affection" that she will never not show to others.  That's just the way she is, and everyone in her life knows it, so don't let anyone try to tell you different.

Kaitlyn embracing Tyler.png

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yep.  It's some more of her famous "affection" that she will never not show to others.  That's just the way she is, and everyone in her life knows it, so don't let anyone try to tell you different.

Kaitlyn embracing Tyler.png

It's like she's the momma chimp trying to groom him. 

• Love 5

So I was reading that Tyler low-key confronted Kaitlyn on asking him to swear on his dad and how he would never do that. She apparently said she “didn’t remember” doing that. I wonder if she “remembers” telling other people he did. Kaitlyn is the worst. 

• Love 6
Just now, Katesus7 said:

So I was reading that Tyler low-key confronted Kaitlyn on asking him to swear on his dad and how he would never do that. She apparently said she “didn’t remember” doing that. I wonder if she “remembers” telling other people he did. Kaitlyn is the worst. 

Lemme guess, Kaitlyn "blacked out" and "doesn't remember" but she would "never say that". And no, she didn't tell anyone else. Well, if she did, she had "blacked out" and so it can't be held against her.

I wonder if I can use that on arguments with the husband. "Did I say I would do dishes? I'm sorry, honey, I must have blacked out. I don't remember saying that therefore you can't hold me to it."

• Love 7

Kaitlyn's moping around boohooing about being on the block.

Faysal:  "We're all going to have to might go home sometime, Kaitlyn."

Kaitlyn:  "You don't have to be insensitive."

30 seconds later Kaitlyn says, "No, I just want to go home."

She wants him to look her in the eye and tell her that if he wins veto, he'll save her.  She says he can't do it even though yesterday he did.

• Love 2

Kaitlyn left and then Scottie came in and told Faysal that priority number one should be winning the veto because it's the only way Faysal can guarantee his own safety.

I'm a bad person, but I am enjoying Kaitlyn's multiple meltdowns as she throws herself between Tyler and Fessy. For me this mental torture until veto Sam is inflicting to the house guests in the dark is pretty cruel in a way. Making them go through days of emotions of being on the block, to use or not to use the veto only for Sam to go - hey guys! no worries, you may have a shot of returning if you're voted out! Peace, love and sunshine!

• Love 10

Haleigh is telling Brett that the worst case scenario is that Kaitlyn wins veto, takes herself off, and then someone else goes up.  Haleigh says she'd feel safer if she stays on the block against Kaitlyn.  I need this to get back to Kaitlyn.

• Love 4

Oh, hey, I missed one in yesterday's video dump: Rockstar and Sam in the HoH
Transcript of the video under the spoiler, names bolded because Sam talking is the longest run-on paragraph you've ever seen. 

Spoiler

Sam: "He's [Brett] not done anything to us."
Rockstar: "He's a meninist. He walked in this house talking about 'Oh, the girls think they're in power. We'll show them.' And then he bro'ed out so hard. Every time I was talking about, like, goddess energy, he goes 'Yeah, I've felt a few goddesses in my day.' Like, that's cute. 
Sam: "But listen, the two girls that I put up today [Haleigh and Kaitlyn], that - I don't like that. I don't like that he's doing it, I don't like that they're doing it. I think that that should be - now there's a totally - there's a totally separate thing for a woman who is sexual and proud of her body and whatever, that's totally different. Laying all over people, flipping your hair around and yelling like a cat and intentionally crawling on people who may or may not have any experience with a relationship, have a very tender, vulnerable heart - We're all going to go live this life that we have outside of this house. And I have a brother. And I've seen him broken-hearted and not understanding what happened to him. And I really can't say what the intentions are or what happens but I see the two of them a lot of times - more often than not - pandering to the male part of the brain that it's very unfair that that is what they drive off of. And if that's part of their game strategy then I don't agree with that and I can't align with them because I'm not going to do that. Now Brett and Winston, I think are the two men that have - that are in the house, Tyler's in between kind of, you know - but Brett and Winston have had long time relationships. They've had plenty of girls. They've been to college. They've partied. They've had one night stands, whatever. Scottie's never even kissed a girl. Fessy, God love his heart, he's beautiful but you know his story just like I do. And he's sweet to the core."
Rockstar: "He is super sweet."
Sam: "And - so - Tyler is also-"
Rockstar: "Tyler's had his fair share of girls."
Sam: "Yeah but - but he's a man. He can't help himself. You know, and laying all over his lap and crawling all over him all of the time and- that's just something that the two of them have been doing and I don't agree with it. I just don't think that it's fair. Use your brain. To me, that's the opposite of an empowered woman. Being a sexy lady or whatever is fine and own it and be yourself but don't force it on other people. Don't invade other people's space. Don't make other people feel uncomfortable, you know? And -"
Rockstar: "I mean, I'm not dis-swaying your choices or whatever-"
Sam: "I know-"
Rockstar: "I just-"
Sam: "I'm just saying - Brett - Brett's saying - Brett knocking the goddess thing or saying 'The girls think they have the power', well, Brett's banking on all of us being like that and he's wrong. And Brett respects me because I command respect."
Rockstar: "I mean, I - I've never - I guess I don't command a presence-"
Sam: "You do!"
Rockstar: "Other than him throwing me under a bus."

In conclusion: If Sam's brother never got his heart broken because he couldn't tell a woman was playing him, this never would have happened. Also:

• Love 4

Brett continues to perpetuate the lie about Rockstar to Haleigh.  They're talking about it and he says he wants to know if Rockstar said the same thing to Winston.

Haleigh says she was trying to get through to Rockstar before the pots and pans incident that nothing Brett said about Rockstar was personal.

Brett about Rockstar:  "She's trying to bully me."

• Love 2
Just now, RagePaige said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but if a bank is robbed insurance covers the collateral right?  I don't understand this whole Kaitlyn's dad vault story.

Confirmed: Kaitlyn has Raven's Disease. Now three people in the whole world have it. You're not so special anymore, Raven.

• Love 20

Sam to Brett up in HOH:  "Are you ok?  Nobody's being mean to you?"

Sam to Brett:  "I feel like if the nominations stay the same, I'm putting you in a bad position."  

Sam says she was in tears and torn up over her decision to speak about Haleigh and Kaitlyn.

• Love 4
(edited)

Bayleigh is losing me. She possibly has the second loosest lips in the house. And she thinks more highly of her game than the reality. She's basically turning into JC. Earlier she was telling Kaycee that Tyler is Faysal's biggest target. Tyler will know that within the next 24 hours and Faysal will be the next person to go. Although maybe Bayleigh is trying to get rid of him lol.

Speaking of the earlier Kaycee/Bayleigh convo, I grow more fond of Kaycee each day. Her voice is so soothing. I wish she wasn't Tyler's puppet, but I guess I can't begrudge her that since it's working out very well for her. I just hope she eventually plays a bit more visible game.

That Kaitlyn/Faysal convo just now, well I could barely hear it because as we all know the sound is shit, but from what I could hear it was a real hoot. And seeing that Sam was whoring herself out to Faysal last night has me in stitches. I need Sam and Kaitlyn to stay forever because the laughs just keep coming with those two.

Can we assume if RS gets nommed in either's place that she will go home? If so, that needs to happen. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Sam says she doesn't want to talk bad about people but she had to nominate 2 people.  She says she had no intentions of even being here at this point.  

Now Brett is telling Sam that Kaitlyn and Rockstar have been saying that Sam and Brett have a thing and that Sam used her power on him.  She wants to know if everyone is giving him the stink eye and being mean to him.  He says it's mainly Rockstar but Kaitlyn, too.

Brett is perpetuating the Rockstar lie to Sam now.  He says he thinks that Rockstar told him and Winston the same thing.  She says, "And we can't ask Winston, because he's not here."  She's falling for the whole story.

Sam wants to know how Brett calling Rockstar out would negatively impact Rockstar's game.  Is she really this dumb?

• Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam says she was in tears and torn up over her decision to speak about Haleigh and Kaitlyn.

Do I need to hop on Twitter and find the videos of Sam laying on the HoH bathroom floor and dancing along to her James Brown music? Because she seemed real torn up and crying and like she was feeling like an asshole then.

ETA: Reminder that it's a DAY AFTER ROCKSTAR'S DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY and Brett is doubling down on his Rockstar lie with Sam.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Sam wants to know how Brett feels about Bayleigh, JC, and Kaycee.  He says he's fine with Bayleigh and she says, "Good."  She wanted to know if he felt like Bayleigh was on the opposite side and he said no.

• Love 3
(edited)

Apparently, Sam thinks that Brett is too worldly to fall for the female manipulations that she perceives to be going on.  

Sam says that she and Angela are on the same page about this (this being that they don't talk about sex stuff).

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Apparently, Sam thinks that Brett is too worldly to fall for the female manipulations that she perceives to be going on.  

Brett went to college and parties and had one night stands. Faysal and Scottie are tender hearted people who could have their hearts broken because they're such innocent virginal flowers. It totes makes sense (to Sam).

Yup, apparently Kaitlyn and Haleigh aren't "classy". 

Sam: "I'm just trying to stand up for everybody."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Oh, I remembered something else about the Bayleigh/Kaycee convo that was interesting, Bayleigh said that Faysal hit on Angela within the first few days of the feeds and she turned him down. I thought the story was that that happened with Rachel. I guess it could have been both, but Bayleigh/Kaycee were discussing both women and yet Bayleigh didn't mention anything about him going for Rachel.

Veto time!

• Love 3