Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Sam: Everybody's gonna lie except me.

AHHH!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam says that she thinks Brett probably saw Rockstar as an easy target.

Ding ding ding! She made one correct statement at least.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)

Rockstar: "My problem with him *starts crying* bullying me like this..."

Game move =/= bullying. 

Also, more whining that Brett never talks to Rockstar or even looks at her. But why would he, when she has the stankest face ever whenever she had to be breathing the same air as him for two seconds?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
(edited)

Rckstar says that Brett is the kind of guy who walks into the club and says, "I could buy this place" and treats the servers like shit.  She says she knows this guy.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2

Now Sam is bringing up previous Houseguests like Frankie Grande and Victoria who were wealthy and it doesn't make you any better or worse than anybody.

• Love 2
(edited)

Rockstar is offended because in the middle of her sarcastic Brett loving tirade last night, she told Brett that it was time for a hug and Brett told her that he was all hugged out. HOW DARE HE! ON HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY EVE!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10

Now Sam is bringing up Scottie's tender, vulnerable heart even though she didn't say his name.

Rockstar brings up how Tyler's been with his fair share of women.  Sam:  "But he's a man, he can't help himself."

Sam:  "Brett respects me because I command respect."

• Love 6

Rockstar: "But Brett!"
Sam: "Female empowerment."
Rockstar: "But Brett! He's a dick!"
Sam: "Those girls are sluts."
Rockstar: "But Brett! He's a douchebag!"
Sam: "It's not personal but they're hussies."

HoH convo in a nutshell.

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar brings up how Tyler's been with his fair share of women.  Sam:  "But he's a man, he can't help himself."

What. The. Ever. Loving. Fuck.

• Love 18

One thing I can kind of understand (maybe slightly but not in they way she said) was the point about how the guys might feel. Kaitlyn crawls into Tyler’s have not pod every morning while he’s still asleep and cuddles with him. If a man did that to a woman in the game, there would be justifiable outrage. But I feel like it goes un-checked in the game and not taken seriously?    That’s on Tyler though and he should speak up if it’s bothering him I think. 

• Love 17

Sam just completely contradicted herself.  She said that if you have something to say you should say it to someone's face and that Rockstar and Brett both did that.  In the next breath, she says that if you don't have anything nice to say, then you shouldn't say anything at all.

I'm just waiting for Rockstar to start bitching about Sam as soon as she leaves the HOH room.

• Love 4

Rockstar: "America knows because they saw how I voted."

Yeah, but we don't care about the vote. What's more important is that America is seeing you lose your shit and go insane. That's what we care about.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

See, normally I would jump for joy at seeing an HoH lay down the law like that. But coupled with her angrily yelling at Tyler to drop from the HoH comp and telling everyone to skedaddle from the bathroom because Sam wanted to her on her makeup in peace and quiet, I'm not a fan. Part of Big Brother is the social aspect and you're only HoH for a week. I mean, if you want to be on the block next week because of your HoH Dictatorship...

Pretty sure she was beggin for the benefit of the other HG's.  They wanted no appearance of "collusion" . Tyler did not want the HOH but the banter back in forht is enough to confuse the rag tag S6 members.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm just really confounded why Sam would bother on a week that she knows, chances are, is going to be meaningless. I get that she "doesn't know the game" but it's just logic

Sam doesn't impress me as much of a long-term planner or strategic thinker. And by long-term, I mean the end of the week. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Why does Sam want to cover all the red in the HoH bedroom? Because red is a slut's colour?

She told Bayleigh that red is a color that makes a person feel angry and she doesn't want to feel that way this week.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

She told Bayleigh that red is a color that makes a person feel angry and she doesn't want to feel that way this week.

Didn't Kaitlyn say red auras were bad too?   They have something to bond over and don't even know.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

JC "Some people have been doing disgusting things since week one.  Remember what we found on the bathroom toliet???"

Sam "I did some things last night in the HOH room that I'm not proud of"

So thats why she wanted to sleep alone in the HOH last night...

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar: "But Brett!"
Sam: "Female empowerment."
Rockstar: "But Brett! He's a dick!"
Sam: "Those girls are sluts."
Rockstar: "But Brett! He's a douchebag!"
Sam: "It's not personal but they're hussies."

HoH convo in a nutshell.

[Some bs about men being men instead of sluts.]

What. The. Ever. Loving. Fuck.

Oh Sam. We need to have a talk, sweetie. 

21 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

One thing I can kind of understand (maybe slightly but not in they way she said) was the point about how the guys might feel. Kaitlyn crawls into Tyler’s have not pod every morning while he’s still asleep and cuddles with him. If a man did that to a woman in the game, there would be justifiable outrage. But I feel like it goes un-checked in the game and not taken seriously?    That’s on Tyler though and he should speak up if it’s bothering him I think. 

Agree. When he is awake and strategically cuddles, that's on him. Asleep? NO.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Sam is bringing up Scottie's tender, vulnerable heart even though she didn't say his name.

wow. Fuck Sam.

• Love 6

Scottie looked less than thrilled listening to Brett's Coachella story.  He was probably thinking about how sure he was that he was going to get Brett out and be thought of as some kind of hero.

Scottie pissy face.png

• Love 4

Rachel was just telling Angela that the Power Apps are only good for 3 weeks.  Little does she know.

Haleigh says that there is no tape that BB can pull that could be used to justify Sam's nomination speech.

Rockstar is telling Kaitlyn and Haleigh that she thinks Sam views a flirt game as taking advantage.  Kaitlyn says that disgusts her.

• Love 5

Kaitlyn says she's never going to stop holding someone's hand or playing with their hair.

Haleigh says she plans on talking to Sam after she can keep her composure for more than an hour.  Now Rockstar is bringing up how Sam once told her she doesn't tolerate bullies and yet today, Sam told Rockstar she needs to just bottle her anger. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Rockstar: "Fessy needs to keep a three foot distance from me. Because he is a single, attractive male."

It's a strict barrier that she's putting up, for the sake of her partner.

I already used the Sure, Jan meme once today. I should have saved it for this post.

Rockstar's back on the "Brett is a bully" train. That was the longest she's gone without saying his name in the past few days. Like, what, 20 minutes?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh is just sitting there awful quiet as she listens to Kaitlyn, Rockstar, and Haleigh discuss all of this.

'Cause she's smart and wants no part of this. 

Rachel is informing Angela that Brett lied about the Rockstar thing. LOL

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Thanks for posting that, @Callaphera.  Based off the posts here, I had an entirely different mental image of the tone of that conversation.

Same here.  In the absence of facial expression and tone, the written word can be deceptive. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Sam to Rachel: Walking around with your clothes half on, half off...yeah, everybody here has got a beautiful body. At least you wear clothes that fit you. They are wearing clothes that intentionally hang half off of them. They always look like they just rolled out of bed.

Rachel: ....

I will have to flashback to this...but what? What is she even talking about? Is she saying that they look "slutty" or "unkempt"? So weird. I mean, I have no issue with what Sam wears, but it's hardly like she's walking around in business casual or something all day. 

Brett may not be perfect, but I really don't understand the hate towards him. He is so completely mild compared to some of the dudebros who have been on this show before. 

• Love 2

Rockstar just told Haleigh that Sam views men as the weaker species and thinks of them as pliable.  She says Sam is very protective of Scottie and feels that he would be easily manipulated.

• Love 2

Bayleigh really hitched her wagon to the wrong crew, and now I think she's just stuck. She's the only one I actually actively like from S6, so I'm hoping she can somehow come out unscathed bc I'd like to see her go far (her ignorant comments about gay people notwithstanding).

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Rockstar just told Haleigh that Sam views men as the weaker species and thinks of them as pliable.  She says Sam is very protective of Scottie and feels that he would be easily manipulated.

Scottie doesn't seem easily manipulated to me. He has his annoying side but he basically has a pretty good head on his shoulders.

• Love 2

Rockstar:  "How different would things have been if Swaggy was still here?"  We'll never know, but I think Bayleigh would be in a worse position than she is now.

• Love 12