Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Interesting to see that Tyler did lie to Kaycee about how he was TOTALLY going to throw it but she dropped too soon. 

Also, I don’t think they told JC, he looks too happy. I wanted him to have bitchface the entire time.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3

As much as I dislike him, props to JC for hanging in there for almost an hour.  I would have been done in 10 minutes or less.  With the way that played out, now I'm wondering if Tyler second guesses his final two with Kaycee and takes JC.  I still doubt it, but maybe he's not as rock solid as I thought.

• Love 1

We need to get to 500.

Question for the commercial break:

If you were on Survivor this season, would you be a David or a Goliath?

I have a feeling I'd be on Goliath but I'd rather be a David.

Go Kaycee!

Huh. I think these two comps went by a lot faster than in last year's finale. I remember part 1 and 2 taking up at least 40 minutes of the entire finale. Am I wrong on that? Does this mean that we'll have a LOT of time with the jury and potential pre-jurors? 

• Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I’m rooting for Kaycee. I think Tyler will take it, but that diary room got me. I’m all in on her.

I was just thinking the same thing.  I was probably leaning a little pro-Tyler going in, but now I'm 100% Kaycee for the win!

8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

We need to get to 500.

Question for the commercial break:

If you were on Survivor this season, would you be a David or a Goliath?

I have a feeling I'd be on Goliath but I'd rather be a David.

#TeamDavid

• Love 2