Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Wings said:

Bayleigh cannot be pregnant. She was wearing jean shorts in the jury segment.  The top button on jeans is the first to go.  

I think the only reason this stuff is still swirling with a chance of it being true is because of Evel Dick tweeting that a source of his confirming Bayleigh's pregnancy shortly after she entered the jury house. Not that Evel Dick isn't capable of lying or having a wrong source, but the Baby Watch stuff likely would have died down a while ago. 

For the record, I think there's a high chance that we're being trolled by Dick and Swaggy, who is also swirling up the rumours. I don't think she's pregnant, but I'm also not ruling it out right now. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

And random moments from past seasons most people watching forgot ages ago.

I mean, I'm taking any opportunity to declare "MARK MY WORDS: IT'S GOING TO BE ON."

“Floaters, you better grab a life vest!”

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Now I'm curious to know how a season of BB with only us in this thread playing would pan out.

I think it has the potential to be wonderfully snarkastic (TM Gilmore Girls).

Y'all would throw me up and out so fast, I probably wouldn't bother to unpack. I have level eleventy RBF, and that's not even when I'm actually annoyed. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:
26 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

New alliance name idea: Bitches Eating Crackers.

Perfection. 

I agree.  Love it!

Swaggy is not an attractive guy.  He is kind of funny looking.  He has the ego of a hunk though.  That is unusual to see. 

Again for those who want to watch when everyone on the east coast does. 

http://www.videobrother.net/live-stream

He's such an overwhelming dickbag, delusional nimrod, candy ass pathetic fool, it's almost unbelievable. You could never write a character like him into your novel - any editrix worth her paycheck would bitchslap you for the attempt. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

He's such an overwhelming dickbag, delusional nimrod, candy ass pathetic fool, it's almost unbelievable. You could never write a character like him into your novel - any editrix worth her paycheck would bitchslap you for the attempt. 

Ha! It's okay. You're among friends. You can say how you really feel. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

I'm more interested in whether or not Bayleigh is pregnant and if Swaggy will hijack the entire show to propose

........and Bay says, " Sorry, false alarm,"  and turns away.  Her mom and dad sag with relief.

I’ll sag with relief, too, and I never met a single one of these people.  But then Chris will have nothing left to talk about and can finally disappear.  The guy has tried to turn a one week stay on a reality show into a blazing spotlight of fame and glory, and it’s not working.  Besides, I would feel bad for that baby so I hope there really isn’t one 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is further proof to me that Steve was hands-down the best looking man this season. It also might be further proof that I'm old now lol. ETA: Also, are tweets not showing up properly for anyone else? 

I thought Steve was pretty attractive too, and yes, I am also old, lol. I can't say I wished he had stayed, because then we would have missed out om Crazy Sam x 10, but I am curious how he would have played the game.

Count me in too! I thought Steve was good looking, and I’m old too.  Did you see his daughter?  He must have been hot when younger to produce kids like this!  She’s in the running for some competition to be on the cover of Maxim.  I’m a 60 year old straight woman but I have to say his daughter is pretty sexy and beautiful, at least in the picture.  Let me see if I can post it 

F6C51D89-0827-4671-A421-991EF5D10BED.jpeg

• Love 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The product placement is real bad. But season 2 of BBCan is perfection. And the finale of season 1 is great. 

Poor Winston lol.

Poor Winston?

What do you mean? He will go down in the annals of history for all time and be remembered forever for his participation in BB 20.

The only problem, of course, is he will be remembered as "Poor Winston". Sigh.

1 minute ago, Neveragain said:

Count me in too! I thought Steve was good looking, and I’m old too.  Did you see his daughter?  He must have been hot when younger to produce kids like this!  She’s in the running for some competition to be on the cover of Maxim.  I’m a 60 year old straight woman but I have to say his daughter is pretty sexy and beautiful, at least in the picture.  Let me see if I can post it 

F6C51D89-0827-4671-A421-991EF5D10BED.jpeg

Wow!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, VioletHues said:

I have absolutely zero recollection of Steve. I've watched since season 1.

The most notable thing I can remember about Steve is that he had an irrational hate-on for trainwreck Becky.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Guys, we're five minutes away from the finale! Who's excited? I'm excited!

It’s weird to feel excited about a BB finale. Usually I’m filled with a weird combination of masochistic dread and relief it’ll be over soon. 

• Love 12
Just now, Ceeg said:

It’s weird to feel excited about a BB finale. Usually I’m filled with a weird combination of masochistic dread and relief it’ll be over soon. 

It's nice to know that I'm happy with whoever wins out of Kaycee or Tyler. The stress of the finale, or complete anger of who's in F3, is nowhere to be seen tonight so I can relax and enjoy the finale for once. If Kaycee wins final HOH, great. If Tyler wins final HOH, great. If Kaycee wins BB20, great. If Tyler wins BB20, even better. If JC bursts into tears, it's a win-win. If Brett is announced in top 3 of AFP and we get a glimpse of Rockstar, fantastic. If Swaggy doesn't get any air time, yay! If he does, then I can just laugh at him, knowing that he's still a forgettable houseguest and has already lost. It has to be killing him that he was never in the running for AFP.

Oh yay, it's starting!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Robot Sam. You were so adorable at first. What the fuck happened?

To be fair, she was always like this. Now that I remember, Sam was always depressed as a robot and she was kind of bitchy. It's just easy to forget because she was a robot.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, she was always like this. Now that I remember, Sam was always depressed as a robot and she was kind of bitchy. It's just easy to forget because she was a robot.

Yeah, I thought she was hilarious as a robot, but made a real victim out of herself. I thought it'd get better when she became human again...but I preferred the robot. 

• Love 2
On 9/22/2018 at 7:59 PM, HartofDixie said:

3294C5CB-2446-4123-B95B-7EC9B6389708.jpeg

s Brett's beer blowing up Angela's mustache?

Shoot I didn't mean to post this. Oh well. 

Anyhow what I wanted to say is that maybe Jeff Probst is angling for Julie's job. He just said "Expect the unexpected" on the Survivor premier.

YAY!  JC is out!!!!

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

s Brett's beer blowing up Angela's mustache?

Shoot I didn't mean to post this. Oh well. 

Anyhow what I wanted to say is that maybe Jeff Probst is angling for Julie's job. He just said "Expect the unexpected" on the Survivor premier.

YAY!  JC is out!!!!

Ouch!  :)

Just now, mooses said:

Ha! It's so obvious Tyler was not throwing this. I don't blame him - but Kaycee is kinda very loyal to not be pissed at him even a little bit. 

Yeah, her reaction was...as if a fly was buzzing around her. "It's annoying, but it's cool, no big deal." Girl, get MAD.