Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

From what Kaycee is saying, it sounds like Sam was trying to bribe her way to staying off the block.  I guess she was going up to people in the HOH comp offering them chips if they promised to not put her up.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

From what Kaycee is saying, it sounds like Sam was trying to bribe her way to staying off the block.  I guess she was going up to people in the HOH comp offering them chips if they promised to not put her up.

That's...actually pretty funny. Glad her "I just want to go to the Little House" speeches are getting rarer.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Christi said:

Me too JD...perfect descripton..

If you had the feeds. U would want to kill him..he is SO loud and obnoxious and sings ALL fucking day.....aaaaand he will probably end up final two

The way he leapt up to the door last night made me with I was in the audience with a flamethrower! 

• Love 6

I can't watch the Angela/Kaycee/Tyler victory bitch session anymore and I'm not all that interested in watch Sam make "not pizza - don't ask" so I hope something else happens soon.

Yay!  Hay/Fessy cam!  Fessy just said "So, one of us probably leaves this week, even if we win veto" - Um, no probably there, you're not playing against a FOUTTE level alliance.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 4

And I thought Fessy was dumb.  Hayleigh just said "they" used Fessy's HOH to get rid of Scotty.  Huh?  Don't you think Fessy and his irrational jealousy had something to do with it? 

• Love 9

Fessy:  "I'm not worried about the game.  It's just that we might be apart now."  Of course. 

Now he's telling her again that he is going home and not Haleigh if they both stay on the block.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

On the other side though, Tyler is making it harder for him to convince the jury he’s actually made any big moves. Yeah, they all hate Angela. But if they perceive Angela to have made two huge moves now, and Tyler is oblivious, how is he going to convince them he was a silent mastermind?

I know, right?  At this point, I hope Angela wins.  She's cold and calculating, willing to do what it takes without regard for the targets.  I LOVE IT!  If she makes it to the end, she probably deserves the win for doing all the dirty work.  I hope that if she, Tyler, and KC make it to the final 3, Angela wins the final HOH comp and boots Tyler's ass out.  It'd be like Season 5 in reverse.  Angela = Drew, Tyler = Diane, KC = useless Cowboy.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Angela continues to prove to me she’s bad at this game. Her and Tyler talking in the HOH, him laughing and saying he’s going to tell Hayleigh and Fessie he had no clue and this was all Angela, and she LAUGHS AND AGREES! Yeah, ya dumbass, take full credit for this and let Tyler skate. 

So Fessy isn't the only moron in the house.

• Love 4

This dooFes STILL doesn't believe he's been played all along.  He just said he thinks he pushed Angela too hard last night and tonight and that's why he's on the block with Haleigh.  Sheesh!  Is there an end to this well of stupidity????

And taking it a step further, he says that they still don't know he and Hay are in a showmance--because Angela would have mentioned it in her speech.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 12

And now he's decided that this is the perfect opportunity to get Haleigh to sleep with him.

Fessy:  Well since once of us is going, why not just say "What the fuck" and enjoy ourselves this week

Hay:  No, one of us has to stay in the game (lame excuse if you ask me) and this situation isn't real, we have to wait and see on the outside

Fessy:  Can't we just leave together

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Thalia said:

On the one hand, it is smart game play to keep Sam.  No one in their right mind would vote for her  -- if I was Tyler, I'd haul her over the line into a Final 3, if not F2.  But in reality, it is amazing, given what I know of this show from the past and her cray-cray persona, that she's made it this far.   Sam ought to thank her lucky stars that she's made it to jury.  But, of course, self-awareness is not a trait with which Our Sam is familiar.  

Except they all think Sam would win because she’s “so nice”.  They don’t know they all agree that she’s crazy and kinda driving them all nuts. 

• Love 2

The conversation beteeen Hay and Fess is hilarious.  It has been going on for awhile.  I have been listening as I made dinner.  I will list some highlights...

Fessy actually said, I did not see that coming!  

Hay spoke of hustling for votes to stay!  I don’t think Brett is on our side.   Ha

Hay did say that she thought they have been together since the first split way back in the beginning.  She got it but was unable to hold onto that. 

She is bummed but Fessy doesn’t care, he said it is a game, I am upset that we may not be together.  MAY not.  

Hay said it  is better that she go because Fessy has a better shot at winning!!  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I am not on the feeds, I just read all your brilliant comments...but, I really hate that little fucking troll. 

You and me both. I don’t really dislike any of them except that little fucker. He’s always rubbed me the wrong way!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, leocadia said:

Sweet Jeebus. No you can't. Absolutely not.

That just sums up so much why I can't stand the guy. 

He's worse than a simple Moron.   It takes a special kind of prick to just not give a rat's ass about taking up a  spot on a show that other people would give anything for and to still be that entitled.  I hope he get razzed nonstop about being probably the dumbest player ever. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 13
21 minutes ago, me5671 said:

The unborn child of Bayleigh and Swaggy has a better chance of winning the game than Fessy.

Now I'm channeling Kaitlyn and getting unholy visions of BB45, when Swayleigh Jr. squares off against Adora Borealis Villegas, only for both to lose to Lil' Dick Donato-Briones thanks to Grodner still rigging shit from the geriatric ward.

Edited by PhoneCop
ETA: And I'll probably still be watching it.
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Now I'm channeling Kaitlyn and getting unholy visions of BB45, when Swayleigh Jr. squares off against Adora Borealis Villegas, only for both to lose to Lil' Dick Donato-Briones thanks to Grodner still rigging shit from the geriatric ward.

Can you imagine a BB season that is just filled with the kids of past house guests?

39 minutes ago, leocadia said:

And now he's decided that this is the perfect opportunity to get Haleigh to sleep with him.

Fessy:  Well since once of us is going, why not just say "What the fuck" and enjoy ourselves this week

Hay:  No, one of us has to stay in the game (lame excuse if you ask me) and this situation isn't real, we have to wait and see on the outside

Fessy is playing a completely different game than anyone else. His game is “get a hot girlfriend”. In his Fuck You Fessie head, he’s already won. He just wants him and Hayleigh to start making out in public, and stroll out of the house together, hand in hand, the clear winners of this game that exists only in his mind.

14 minutes ago, Christi said:

Sounds like what Fes did last week!

I hate Fessie as much as the next person, but this is not true. When the feeds came on last week, he was having an extended conversation/argument/explanation with Scottie about why Scottie was on the block. I mean, the fact that he didn’t say “because you are sniffing up on MY woman” made it a total lie, but he didn’t scurry up to the HOH, and he didn’t ask anyone to lock the door when it looked like one of his noms was coming up (as Angela did when Hayleigh was doing some running).

• Love 8

Right after Haleigh got out of the shower, dooFes was asking her what she was going to do later (because there’s so much to do in the house) and she said she was gonna go up and talk to Angela because she wants to know when it became a plan to put both of them up. 

The real question is will she take more food with her to eat in Angela’s bed? 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Christi said:

Correct link:

https://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBMedia&Number=27918210

Fes camped out in the HOH...even during the POV mess cleanup...which he helped create!

Personally, I enjoyed the Russian guy dancing video more than the correct link!  As for Fessy, he's an idiot for sure but the fact that he filmed himself saying those names wrong on purpose (because there is no way that he really didn't know how to pronounce those names) in a bid to gain Instafame, makes me hate him even more.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

"Maybe they'll (America?) like us because we're so dumb."

I'd say "like" is a little generous...extraordinarily entertained by his rampant idiocy is more like it.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Personally, I enjoyed the Russian guy dancing video more than the correct link!  As for Fessy, he's an idiot for sure but the fact that he filmed himself saying those names wrong on purpose (because there is no way that he really didn't know how to pronounce those names) in a bid to gain Instafame, makes me hate him even more.

That Russian guy is from lookatthisrussian page on IG..every post is THAT awesome lol...the guy in the video actually reminds me of JC lol

Oh shit...feeds cut when JC was singing...I was hoping someone grabbed him by the throat and drug him out...

No such luck

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

It’s actually just his take on a Key and Peele skit: http://www.comedycentral.co.uk/key-and-peele/videos/substitute-teacher-key-and-peele

• Love 1

HOLY HELL! What has happened! I left yall on page 373 and 162 POSTS!! And NOW I have friends coming over! Damn. This is what I get for watching something else. BTW Netflix' new show "Stay Here". and it's AWESOME. BUT DAYAM. Here's my friends. OY.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Derrick's daughter entering the house at 350 lbs. because nobody ever took food out of her mouth.

LOL  I hated Derrick with a passion and if I never hear the phrase "taking food out of my daughter's mouth" again, it will be too soon!

• Love 11

Fessy just pulled the sliding door in the pink bedroom closed to isolate himself and Haleigh from the rest of the house.  Luckily for Haleigh, JC came in just then and said "Fuck all this privacy stuff."  I can only see FUF's pressure getting worse as the week winds down and his time to score with Haleigh runs out.  Preparing for a week of "EW".

Fessy:  I didn't flip those votes, but I guess it really wasn't that important...

Hayleigh:  So what you're saying is I was right.

Wish I'd heard the beginning of this convo, but it must have started off camera

Fessy:  I guess it really doesn't matter.  Let's recap the last three weeks...

He's still stuck on figuring out who flipped.  He's never going to realize he tanked his (and Haleigh's) game because he was so focused on "who flipped" that he missed the large, cohesive alliance on the other side of the house.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 14

Haleigh:  "I'm not that upset.  I'm upset that I'm next to you (on the block)."

Haleigh says she still wants to talk to Angela later tonight just because in the event that Fessy pulls himself off that Angela will reconsider what she did.

8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Then the Fessy video is even lamer than I thought because 1) it's not even original and 2) the Key and Peele version is actually funny unlike Fessy's version.

Oh his version is definitely lame, but I don't think it was an attempt to go viral but just a video he thought was funny. 

• Love 3

I know they have no options, but these hopes and plans are just pathetic.  Fessy actually just said that if he wins veto and pulls himself off, Angela might be afraid to piss him off in case he wins next week and could send Sam home instead.  Yep, Angela is afraid of you, Fessy, the lone FOUTTE member.

• Love 4