Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I think Brett was initially thinking he would joke his way through then get voted out earlier. Now, I think he sees that he's gone a lot further then he thought and doesn't really have an end game. I'm guess he's thinking he would go to the Final 4 with Tyler, Kaycee & Angela. He mad a sort of Final 3 with JC & Sam but he just fell in to that one. I know Tyler has said he plans to cut Brett soon but I don't think Brett knows that or is thinking the same thing about Tyler.

I actually think Brett's game is to roll to F4 with T-K-A; and then we will see his competition beast come out.  If he can hang on that long, I think he has a great chance against Angela or KC, it will be neck and neck with Tyler.

13 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Y'all too quiet and just rehashing ole crazy Sam stuff. Is it because Scottie is a done deal? I was hoping to find something better on here than on Paradise.

You won't find much on the feeds for the rest of the season tbh. Maybe something interesting or dramatic will happen for a few minutes like one or two times, but other than that it's likely just gonna be predictable and boring until the end.

10 hours ago, ANALLICE said:

I watching back when Tyler and Angela had their long conversation and I just don't see this chemistry..

I have no comment on this this because I haven't seen Tyler/Angela myself, but I just wanted to tell you your username is perfect and I need you to post a lot because it'll make me laugh every time I see it.

7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Agreed on all counts. DE is the best time to get rid of JC as otherwise he would be the WORST.

NO! The only fun thing left for me is seeing JC on the block all week!

28 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I wonder how exactly Brett sees his endgame firming up. I can't believe he'd want Tyler there with him anymore than Tyler wants him. So I assume he thinks he's going with Angela/Kaycee. Though I haven't seen him actually voice that or put anything in motion.

He doesn't have one because he's kinda stupid. He does seem to be realizing that he's gonna be fucked, but he doesn't seem to really know what to do about it. I suspect he'll just continue to be 100% loyal to and playing the game for the alliance until Tyler decides he has to go.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Sam - I don't remember the numbers, but assuming she's not going to win, she'll get more money as an F2 then she will as an F5 or 6.  So she may intentionally be playing for 2nd or 3rd place.

And don't forget AFP. I bet she is the winner or at least top 3.

• Love 1

Yeah, I agree that it's not some long con, as in Sam's been faking a lot of her actions, but I think she's simply using her craziness to her advantage. It's clear that she wants to do well and get far. She's been playing a slow game of setting herself up in optimal positions to get to the finals. The bigger issue she faces is if she plays it too much to show her as a liability. We've already seen Tyler question Sam and wonder if she's worth taking to the end. I think her mental health issues has been a bigger hindrance to her game than she thinks. Right now, she's the perfect pawn to get evicted in the upcoming weeks. She's likely going on the block in the next week or two if she doesn't win HOH. Depending on who she's sitting beside, she could be going to jury like she keeps saying that she wants.

I think she's seen enough of the show to know some things, but I don't think she's as aware as she could be. I do believe she's completely BSC; her actions have been all over the place and I do think that she's not faking them to get far in the game.

11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think Brett was initially thinking he would joke his way through then get voted out earlier. Now, I think he sees that he's gone a lot further then he thought and doesn't really have an end game. I'm guess he's thinking he would go to the Final 4 with Tyler, Kaycee & Angela. He mad a sort of Final 3 with JC & Sam but he just fell in to that one. I know Tyler has said he plans to cut Brett soon but I don't think Brett knows that or is thinking the same thing about Tyler.

Yeah, Brett sees a path for him to win now, something I don't think he saw early in the game. Unfortunately, as he's now seeing his path to win, his path to get evicted has opened up around the same time. Brett has been in danger since this week started. This week was his week to go home if Scottie won veto. Next week is dangerous for him as well. Brett's gonna need to start winning more comps in order to actually get to F4. I believe Tyler when he said to JC that he was thinking of cutting Brett earlier. I think Tyler sees JC as someone he can beat more than Brett, at this point. JC doesn't seem to do well in competitions. He has played a great game, but I don't think he'll be able to articulate that to the jury. Not that Tyler is thinking of taking JC to F2 at this point, but I think Tyler recognizes that JC's better to carry further than Brett, who can start beasting out comps and reign in the jury.

I think, if Brett can survive the next three evictions, he'll be in a solid position to get to at least F3. However, the biggest thing he'll need to do is to get rid of Tyler in that time. Unfortunately, that has no chance of happening, but Brett getting to finals relies on Tyler not being there. Brett's loyalty to L6 is going to cost him. Kaycee/Angela/Tyler are basically a trio at this point. I don't think they truly consider Brett as part of their F4 anymore, not since Operation Lone Wolf happened. Brett might be able to survive if he can get rid of JC soon, as well. I think JC's his biggest enemy in the house right now. Tyler is likely considering taking JC to F4 over Brett, so if he can get JC out if he wins HOH next week, that might increase his chances of getting to F4. 

Since Brett sees JC as a target, he needs to win HOH next week or the week after. 

• Love 8

During Brett's late night conversation with Tyler he mentioned that he also thinks Sam is on Team America with JC because of her behavior. I think this is the only way for him to justify her behavior otherwise I think he would just fear for her sanity. Because most of what she does doesn't make a lot of sense. 

Also, both Brett & Tyler have her game pegged- cry to the person leaving and tell them that she wishes it was them. Then bam if she were to make it to F2- they would vote for her because she was nice to them upon leaving. I think Tyler sees Sam as too much of a liability right now- he doesn't want her sitting next to him in F2. I think he wants Angela/Kaycee to win HOH and take that shot at JC and wants Brett to take that shot at Sam. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Yeah, Angela fought KC’s nomination 100% harder than KC did for herself. I’m still rooting for her bc I gotta root for family, but damn KC. She’s the only one out of L6 that I can’t see ever making a big move herself. 

Let's go! 

8 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

And don't forget AFP. I bet she is the winner or at least top 3.

Definitely.  It may be a fight with Angela to get there, but I see Fessy, Hayleigh, Tyler, and JC being targeted for the block first.  
So glad we're finally down to 8 now.    

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brett's loyalty to L6 is going to cost him. Kaycee/Angela/Tyler are basically a trio at this point. I don't think they truly consider Brett as part of their F4 anymore, not since Operation Lone Wolf happened.

I think that's the reason Tyler was so quick to sign off on Operation Lone Wolf and was even excited about it. He saw the long term benefit of being able to freeze Brett out some. Tyler said he was sick off acting like he was free agent for the other side. He understood it was time to switch up and hold the alliance tight and was so very happy to switch roles with Brett.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6

In thinking about it- I didn't understand why Tyler was agreeing with putting up Hayleigh/Sam if there was a DE this week and then backdooring Fessy. I was like why in the hell would he be okay with not throwing them both up there so they didn't save each other. It just dawned on me- he doesn't actually think there will be a DE this week cuz of his power app. So he's just talking to talk, hence why he isn't pushing it. 

• Love 2

Won't they all be surprised that there isn't a DE this week. It might throw everyone off a little bit and then they'll head to the next HOH. Then Tyler has decide if he wants to be HOH or throw it. It could be a based luck HOH and he could win by accident. It should be interesting.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

And don't forget AFP. 

Sam - She's certainly getting the sweetheart edit so I'm sure the casuals will vote her AFP.  Unless you're keeping track of the feeds she is adorable.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think her mental health issues has been a bigger hindrance to her game than she thinks. 

For sure... I don't think she realizes that everyone thinks she's a loose cannon and not the most trust-worthy person. And that there are some (maybe only Haleigh) that really don't like her anymore.  However they now just think she's a little off her rocker and not a threat to them winning.  I'm not sure how Angela feels about her. Yesterday Tyler asked how the two of them were and Angela said 'weird'.  But Angela is still very nice to her when she doesn't need to be. 

• Love 2
Just now, Skycatcher said:

Sam - She's certainly getting the sweetheart edit so I'm sure the casuals will vote her AFP.  Unless you're keeping track of the feeds she is adorable.

Oh! I thought it would be Tyler or JC by the broadcast edit.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

I think it will be between Tyler, Sam and JC. Maybe even Brett if people are enjoying the villain this year. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

For sure... I don't think she realizes that everyone thinks she's a loose cannon and not the most trust-worthy person. And that there are some (maybe only Haleigh) that really don't like her anymore.  However they now just think she's a little off her rocker and not a threat to them winning.  I'm not sure how Angela feels about her. Yesterday Tyler asked how the two of them were and Angela said 'weird'.  But Angela is still very nice to her when she doesn't need to be. 

Bingo.  No better way to F2.  And if Sam were to go second in the final Block speeches - and suddenly bust out an articulate, well-reasoned explanation for her behavior in a pure gameplay context, and point out how it got her all the way to F2...?  

The vast majority of the time I’m certain the Jurors already have their minds made up long before they rejoin Julie on the Finale stage - but in this context, I could see a substantial number of Jurors momentarily bowled over enough to possibly sway their vote.  And what Sam says wouldn’t even necessarily have to be true, or built to stand up under focused scrutiny - just plausible enough to sway the Jurors, and last long enough for them to pick her Key and lock in a vote.

Doubtful as hell, sure - but possible.  And worst case, Sam still gets 2nd place money.

• Love 5

Just saw on Twitter that there was an over-the-wall yeller trying to get a message across.

Edited...nevermind...the tweeter made it up.  Dang!

Edited by GalvDuck
Grrrr.....
40 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Bingo.  No better way to F2.  And if Sam were to go second in the final Block speeches - and suddenly bust out an articulate, well-reasoned explanation for her behavior in a pure gameplay context, and point out how it got her all the way to F2...?  

The vast majority of the time I’m certain the Jurors already have their minds made up long before they rejoin Julie on the Finale stage - but in this context, I could see a substantial number of Jurors momentarily bowled over enough to possibly sway their vote.  And what Sam says wouldn’t even necessarily have to be true, or built to stand up under focused scrutiny - just plausible enough to sway the Jurors, and last long enough for them to pick her Key and lock in a vote.

Doubtful as hell, sure - but possible.  And worst case, Sam still gets 2nd place money.

This could be a real Kaiser Sose situation!  I would love that though I don’t think Sam is this clever.  

Credit goes to Brian Cronin. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

How dare you! LOL!!!

With all my heart and soul. That's how! Call me a height-phobe, an accent-phobe,  whisper-phobe, a pervert-phobe, whatever.  I cannot even begin to express my dislike of his game. 

• Love 6

I can't decide if I would love or mute a F2 speech from Sam.  I usually mute them but I might just want to listen to her's to see if she goes the sane route or crazy rambling 'i don't know what's going on' route. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I can't decide if I would love or mute a F2 speech from Sam.  I usually mute them but I might just want to listen to her's to see if she goes the sane route or crazy rambling 'i don't know what's going on' route. 

Well, she’d definitely throw in one of her favorite maxims-“I say what I mean and mean what I say.” 

• Love 7

I really like JC on the show, but can rarely stand to watch him on the feeds. I enjoy his DRs and joy for the game, and on the show I don't have to deal with going to fish every time JC sings or sasses production or whatever. It's like I have two brains. He annoys the shit out of me, but I also wouldn't mind if he won AFP.

• Love 8
On 8/9/2018 at 12:02 PM, vb68 said:

I was thinking about this point.  Sam is totally gonna be a killjoy at a double eviction.  She won't have time to go through her regular process and acceptance.  I can totally see her just walking out in the middle of it. "Julie, I'm just gonna come out now. It's not fair to put everyone else through this mess.

Julie: No, Sam, we have to go through a vo--

Sam : Hi Julie.

I think about this quote every day, multiple times a day and it still makes me literally LOL every single time.

This needs to be the Post of the season, IMHO.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Wings said:

I don’t see it so much as a con but rather playing a crafty game.   She knows more than she is letting on.  I don’t believe she is acting her mental skew, she is playing despite it and knows when to exaggerate it.  Bobby Hill’s voice appears when she pushes her agenda.  That being, she is all alone in this house and game thus the supreme goat.  She  cannot see is how irritating she is and can never win.  

ETA. I may be on the brink of calling her it a con. 

Agreed. I secretly hope this IS a long con, because that would be so beautiful to see it play out perfectly. One doesn't see this live too often, and I can dream, right?

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Wings said:

This could be a real Kaiser Sose situation!  I would love that though I don’t think Sam is this clever.  

If popularity would be weighted on the amount of times the word SAM was written in this forum, she's win hands down. I don't want to jinx her con, so I'm gonna lean towards pure luck.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Nashville said:

47744615-4A78-495B-86FD-B60A18CB66B1.thumb.jpeg.e575f952f70b50d0df7f799cc9b49160.jpeg

This pic reminds me of a mix between Frank Zappa's HOT RATS and Magenta. In my dream world Fessy redeems himself by playing a heavy make-up sweet transvestite from Transexual Transylvania.... (but he'd probably go for the Brad role)

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 12.28.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 12.29.16 PM.png

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I really like JC on the show, but can rarely stand to watch him on the feeds. I enjoy his DRs and joy for the game, and on the show I don't have to deal with going to fish every time JC sings or sasses production or whatever. It's like I have two brains. He annoys the shit out of me, but I also wouldn't mind if he won AFP.

Daggonit!  I can't find it now, but I just saw it this morning and a few days ago.  There's a video snippet of JC on Twitter cussing at production, daring them to give him a penalty nomination because he won't stop singing.

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I think that's the reason Tyler was so quick to sign off on Operation Lone Wolf and was even excited about it. He saw the long term benefit of being able to freeze Brett out some. tyler said he was sick off acting like he was free agent for the other side. He understood it was time to switch up and hold the alliance tight and was so very happy to switch roles with Brett.

I think the team agreed to Lone Wolf is because Brett was already a major target and they couldn't afford to indicate they had any bond with him. They all knew they had to keep a distance from him or their alliance would become too apparent. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Oh! I thought it would be Tyler or JC by the broadcast edit.

It will 100% be Tyler, but he will most likely be in the F2 and thus ineligible. I would say JC would be second in the running. I don't know though, I only know a couple casuals and they all seem pretty indifferent on both JC and Sam. They seem pretty indifferent to most of them though. They do all absolutely love Tyler.

1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

I don't know about that. Her edit isn't as clean as it use to be. They definitely showed her semi-threatening definition of "curb stomping", and JC saying he was terrified. They also showed her having a meltdown in the DR about Tyler's power app and maybe a couple of other things I can't remember. But her edit took a turn when they weren't sure if she'll DOR or not. And I highly doubt they will edit out Zingbot calling her "crazy" tonight.

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

One small thing that gets a chuckle out of me with JC on the live shows is how he always sounds vaguely annoyed when Julie says hi when he's voting. He doesn't do the fakey "HI JUUUULIIIEE!!! "   It's more like a gruff  Hi.   You already said Hi to the group, and I'm annoyed. Let's just get this done.

29 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

I think the team agreed to Lone Wolf is because Brett was already a major target and they couldn't afford to indicate they had any bond with him. They all knew they had to keep a distance from him or their alliance would become too apparent. 

I agree. But I still think there were multiple motivations at play there. Everyone thinking about their own self-interest while working as a group.  Well, Tyler at least.

• Love 8

Sam has her craft closet out. I'm calling it a closet because it's no long just a craft caddy. It's morphed into a craft, a bag and multiple other items spread along the table. 

I wonder if we'll get a smaller table since there are no chairs to take away this year? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam has her craft closet out. I'm calling it a closet because it's no long just a craft caddy. It's morphed into a craft, a bag and multiple other items spread along the table. 

I wonder if we'll get a smaller table since there are no chairs to take away this year? 

Last week Tyler was laying on the benches and he looked under the table and noticed that there was a smaller table underneath. I think the benches break apart. 

• Love 4

My family doesn’t follow the feeds, just watches the show.  They’d pick Brett or Tyler for AFP.  Sam isn’t in the running. 

Sam got a sweetheart edit on Sunday’s episode, making me wonder how much BB production is in on the con (if there is one).  

As far as Sam reaching the final two, her speech to the jury would be interesting but doubt it will sway any votes.  I do think most jurors have their minds made up and there is a possibility of her winnng.   It all depends on who is the other finalists.  Never underestimate the power of a bitter or angry jury. 

• Love 2

Catching up on last night's feeds: "You know I would never pick anyone over you." lol Tyler said this word for word to both JC and KC, within the span of an hour

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

My family doesn’t follow the feeds, just watches the show.  They’d pick Brett or Tyler for AFP.  Sam isn’t in the running. 

Sam got a sweetheart edit on Sunday’s episode, making me wonder how much BB production is in on the con (if there is one).  

As far as Sam reaching the final two, her speech to the jury would be interesting but doubt it will sway any votes.  I do think most jurors have their minds made up and there is a possibility of her winnng.   It all depends on who is the other finalists.  Never underestimate the power of a bitter or angry jury. 

If Brett goes another couple of weeks he will be in the running. If it becomes a battle of the wills with Tyler & Brett it could be close for AFP. As long, as it's not Swaggy I'm okay. LOL!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

If Brett goes another couple of weeks he will be in the running. If it becomes a battle of the wills with Tyler & Brett it could  be close for AFP. As long, as it's not Swaggy I'm okay. LOL!!!!

I think Brett could win AFP if Tyler's in F2. Then Brett would essentially only compete against JC, Sam, and maybe Bayleigh for AFP. Not really Bayleigh but FOUTTE fans may rally for one person on their side to get AFP and it might be Bayleigh. 

Part of me wants it to be Kaitlyn, though. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

As long, as it's not Swaggy I'm okay. LOL!!!!

Who?

1 hour ago, TheGapper said:

This pic reminds me of a mix between Frank Zappa's HOT RATS and Magenta. In my dream world Fessy redeems himself by playing a heavy make-up sweet transvestite from Transexual Transylvania.... (but he'd probably go for the Brad role)

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 12.28.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 12.29.16 PM.png

Glad somebody finally caught the Zappa reference.  :>

Although Magenta IS my girl.  AND my favorite color.  ;>

• Love 2

Anyone know what Sam and Scottie are trying to rig up?  They're about ready to mess with the rock climbing wall and I'm sure we'll hear a 'stop that' once they attempt whatever they're wanting to do.

yep - she got a 'sam, stop that'

BB has a "do not climb on the furniture" button.  

Just now, lilabennet said:

Brett set the kitchen on fire.  Fish.

Oh my god.

I feel like everything is happening to that house. Front door break by Brett, sliding door break by Sam, HOH sink break by Fessy, toilet seat break by somebody, and now Brett sets the oven on fire.

• Love 4