Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, leocadia said:

He called her an idiot and laughed that she played right into his plan to get her out

She’d have found out eventually anyway, either in the jury house or outside it; he’s been saying that for two weeks. 

1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Of all the comps, I would most likely not even try in this one (crisco).  Real chance of injury.  JC might could have an advantage with his lack of stature.

JC has the shortest legs though, so he’ll have to make more strides. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Probably, but his main goal seems to be stirring up drama and having fun, rather than winning. Which is a shame because if he had good GBMs, he'd have a shot of winning.

He can claim that the is the honest to goodness  " i say what I mean and I mean what I say". I think his game will be appreciated. They were played.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

He called her an idiot and laughed that she played right into his plan to get her out

And this was a nasty divorce from Mr. and Mrs. Smith

• Love 2
Just now, missyb said:

He can claim that the is the honest to goodness  " i say what I mean and I mean what I say". I think his game will be appreciated. They were played.

I hope so. I do think Rockstar was either hurt by Brett's message directly, or she was already overwhelmed by her eviction and it was just hitting her at the end.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I hope so. I do think Rockstar was either hurt by Brett's message directly, or she was already overwhelmed by her eviction and it was just hitting her at the end.

Plus I’m sure it smarts to hear Angela repeat what RS said about her getting everything she wants. While she watches her get what she wants. 

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

Well dang. Fessy is starting out awesome 

Jc is stuck. 

Fessy could either pull it out, or he could tire very quickly, allowing someone else to catch up.

We'll have to see, but yeah, Fessy's height is his advantage and he does seem to have good balance as of this moment.

Fessy could either pull it out, or he could tire very quickly, allowing someone else to catch up.

We'll have to see, but yeah, Fessy's height is his advantage and he does seem to have good balance as of this moment.

I'm betting he'll tire quickly.  I don't think he has an endurance pace.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

CBS knew what they were doing by giving us like 3 solid minutes of this.  So far I think everyone is going for the HoH (and not the $5k) but I'm assuming that will change soon.

JC will likely switch to the $5k soon. He has no chance at winning HOH.

2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

CBS knew what they were doing by giving us like 3 solid minutes of this.  So far I think everyone is going for the HoH (and not the $5k) but I'm assuming that will change soon.

JC will likely switch to the $5k soon. He has no chance at winning HOH.

You must be a soothsayer because it looks like JC has already switched!

6 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

It looked like Sam was going for the $5K?  Scratch that.   After the commercial when they came back, it was clear she was going for the tube on the left. 

Edited by GalvDuck
Correction

They need to grease those lanes down way more or find something better than Crisco because I don't think I'm going to get a lot of epic falls out of this. Fessy had an almost cleared path before the show was even over.

Fessy's going to gas himself so quickly if he keeps up that pace.

26 minutes ago, Wings said:

Julie looks fabulous. I like it when she is more casual. 

Iconic?  ?

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

They need to grease those lanes down way more or find something better than Crisco because I don't think I'm going to get a lot of epic falls out of this. Fessy had an almost cleared path before the show was even over.

Won’t the lanes get more slippery as they spill stuff on them?  So faster isn’t always better?

• Love 4

I’m opposed to a Fessy HOH bc it means Angela will go home and I’ll miss her bitchy GBMs and evil laughs. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Doing short sprints for 30 minutes when adreline is pumping won’t gas you IMO. Especially since he has a college football background. 

• Love 6

I broke down and got the live feeds. I really wanted to see this comp although I had to admit when I saw what OTEV comp they were showing part of me wanted to see Meg’s fall again. 

Edited by carpedi7
Because I only has one I in it
  • Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

It looks like Tyler has a fair amount of spillage in his lane, or else it's just more obvious with that fluorescent yellow. 

Not to get all conspiracy theorist but Vegas did ask twitter who should get the most crisco in their lane, and the most common answer was Tyler followed by Fessy. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

...is it just me or does this seem to be going a lot quicker than normal? I know they still have awhile to go but damn, some of them are half filled (from the angle I can see them).

Yeah, I think it's going by very fast. When the feeds turned on five minutes ago, Fessy was below the last H. But now, he's already hit the O.

• Love 1