Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

You're right, it's just disappointing when my #1 stan recipient starts going downhill. Even though I understand it, I really want him to be able to confidently pull off Professional Crazy Whisperer for the whole game. And re the bold, this is one of one bazillion reasons why I could never be on this show. I can't deal with that kind of crazy for five minutes, let alone weeks on end!

I'd so get voted out because I wouldn't be able to abide someone's crap at some point. Not a doubt in my mind.

• Love 1

Haleigh says Angela was throwing Sam under the bus in her one on one with Angela last night.  

Faysal talking about JC:  "I don't know what the fuck's going on, Scottie."  If there's one thing you can count on this season, it's Faysal's confusion.

Scottie telling Faysal that JC is running around pitching to people that Faysal and Haleigh have a secret showmance.

It's nomination time!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does anyone remember what time noms were last week?

I cheated and checked the time stamp at Jokers - around noon their time, 3p eastern. They also woke them up way early today, so I wonder if they're going to move up noms to make time for a longer Hacker comp? Edited: thanks @BBFanTX! I love it when I'm psychic, haha!

7 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

I'm Team L4, but that is hilarious.

Edited by IndyMischa
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal talking about JC:  "I don't know what the fuck's going on, Scottie."  If there's one thing you can count on this season, it's Faysal's confusion.

It's nomination time!

LOL. His bestie in the house is HOH this week. He really shouldn't be this confused and stressed.

• Love 1

Can someone break it down for me? I was literally offline for 5 days last week.

Nominations are today correct?

When is hacker comp? 

What day does the hacker replace a nomination?

Is POV on Saturday with hacker thing in play?

Is POV Ceremony still on Monday?

ADVAthanksNCE

Just now, BBFanTX said:

Nominations are today correct? Yep, now. :)

When is hacker comp? Couple of hours after noms.

What day does the hacker replace a nomination? Couple of hours after Hacker comp.

Is POV on Saturday with hacker thing in play? Yes

Is POV Ceremony still on Monday? Yes

ADVAthanksNCE

See above, all assuming they follow the same schedule as last week, which isn't guaranteed.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Interesting that the noms are earlier this week. I think you might be right about a longer hacker comp @IndyMischa.

Nominations were 10am last week. 

1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

Nominations are today correct?

When is hacker comp? 

What day does the hacker replace a nomination?

Is POV on Saturday with hacker thing in play?

Is POV Ceremony still on Monday?

ADVAthanksNCE

Nominations and Hacker comp are today. Everything else is normal. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I cheated and checked the time stamp at Jokers - around noon their time, 3p eastern. They also woke them up way early today, so I wonder if they're going to move up noms to make time for a longer Hacker comp?

I can say for certain that noms last week finished at noon their time, because I was still at work last week when the Hacker Comp started, ended up staying until 7pm EST because I thought that the Hacker Comp would take hours, only for the comp to be finished before I left. I do know they were delayed to do noms by a bit last week because of the Cloud App accident.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

It's nomination time. I wonder if Angela will cry out in the open or in private. Then Tyler will have to comfort her since she did that for him after the House Meeting.

You really think Angela will cry?

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can say for certain that noms last week finished at noon their time, because I was still at work last week when the Hacker Comp started, ended up staying until 7pm EST because I thought that the Hacker Comp would take hours, only for the comp to be finished before I left. I do know they were delayed to do noms by a bit last week because of the Cloud App accident.

My memory sucks (not unusual) - I thought the Hacker comp was closer to the end of the nom ceremony. Oops!

Just now, Vixenstud said:

*Blushes 'cause I just looked up the meaning of 'Stan'*

Been seeing that for a while now and it has been driving me crazy!

Carry on!

Been meaning to ask you about "FOH" - is it abbreviated so you don't get another complaint about calling a woman a cow? :D

2 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

Quad cam 11:49 Sam says Tyler is a shady f*cker.

Cam 2 10:40 Haleigh asks Sam if she will target her - Sam says she would have left if she could have.

Quad Cam 11:34 P.M. Sam cries about all you phychos in the house.

Please LIKE this post if y'all would like more timestamps..My colleague/BB pal at work is texting me this information.

She said those are 3 of 10 she bookmarked as EPIC last night.

??UPDATE??

Cam 1  1:34 A.M. Hayley talks who she is nominating with Rockstar and Fezz

Hey, this is totally off the B.B. subject, but if u watch Alone on History channel, it is very good. This season has a man name Britt that had been on it last season also, he is a sweet, humble family man with good family values and family traditions. I wish we could vote on that show! Britt would win hands. He almost won last time. He has a precious little boy. It seems like those shows bring out all the best in people while other do the complete opposite. I think Sam is nuts, Tyler is shady, Haliegh is unlocalized to , really anyone. Angela is spoiled. JC is rude and crude, Brett is sarcastic ass, Casee is neither hot nor cold, which is bad., Fezz is clueless, Scotty is kinda smart and kinda dumb, Rock Star is not perceived well at all because of all the nasty, things she constantly says for no reason. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, D.CBies said:

Baliegh being pregnant is Boone’s fault but her own. B.B. should throw out anyone on the show that screws on TV. Kids watch that show, even though we didn’t have to witness it first hand this time, it is ALWAYS wrong.

Actually, there are always two people responsible when a woman gets pregnant. 

The show would never kick people off for having sex.  The camera zooms in tight to catch the action.  Kids should not be watching the feeds and it's a parent's responsibility to monitor them.  The rest of us are adults and can simply switch cameras.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TresGatos said:

I hope she never finds out about this Forum!

Has she said one word, outside of casting her vote, in the last two televised shows?

OMG!! Sam sounds horrible.!!

30 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'd so get voted out because I wouldn't be able to abide someone's crap at some point. Not a doubt in my mind.

If you are a pain in the butt, production will protect you for good TV.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Actually, there are always two people responsible when a woman gets pregnant. 

The show would never kick people off for having sex.  The camera zooms in tight to catch the action.  Kids should not be watching the feeds and it's a parent's responsibility to monitor them.  The rest of us are adults and can simply switch cameras.

Yes, all of that is true, but I sure wish none would have sex on TV, it could ruin their lives if it goes awry. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, amazingracefan said:

Winning (or even memorability) should be the accomplishment on BB, not people saying the are winners because they got a bit further in the game by design, luck, or being under the radar.

It was a play on what Paul used to say at the end of every live show last year: "CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO FINAL 12. THAT'S A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT IN THE GAME OF BIG BROTHER!"

3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Re Fessy & Haleigh, here's an unpopular opinion: the shower-looming is creeper and unacceptable, but I totally understand the sleeping arrangement issue. One night this week (I think Tuesday, but am too lazy to go back and confirm), she was already in (another) bed when he came to bed. She got up right away from the bed she was already comfy in, immediately put herself in the nook for a couple minutes, and then flipped over and settled into littlespoon for the night. Does she have every right to want to cuddle one night and then not want to the next night? Absolutely, yes. But is it normal and understandable for him to be confused by that and continue to ask for it? Also yes imo.

Their whole vibe is a circus of mixed messaging, and I think a big part of it is that she actually IS interested, but (understandably) doesn't want to be That Girl hooking up on live tv, so she waffles. And as we know, Fessy isn't the deepest thinker in the house, so he just wanders around confuzzled as per usual.

I'm not going to deny that the Fessy/Haleigh relationship... whatevr-ship... is messy as fuck. But my main problem with Faysal is that he doesn't understand the word "no". And as a woman, that's not only rage inducing but scary.

Faysal: "I'm going to sleep in the HoH room with you tonight."
Haleigh, said seriously: "No."
Faysal, flirting: *continues to push*
Haleigh, said seriously and with a touch of anger: "No."
Faysal, flirting but with an edge now: *continues to push*

It seems like every season there's at least one HG - usually male - that just won't accept a no from another HG - usually female. That's not a good thing. Haleigh can cuddle up and be his little spoon all she wants, that's her choice. But if she says NO, that should mean NO. Fessy doesn't get to stomp all over her boundaries just because she cuddled with him the night before or because he really really wants to stay in the HoH room with her. 

No means no. Flat out. And he doesn't know how to accept it and keeps trying to talk her into it. No. That's not cool and that's why Faysal will always and forever remain Creeper Status in my head. Because hearing a "No" come from anyone and continuing to push forward regardless is shitty.

Thank God Haleigh seems to have her head on her shoulders and will just keep saying No when she shouldn't have to. When her first No should have been sufficient. The first No should always be sufficient. 

No is a complete sentence and No means No. If someone says no - especially in a flirty/sexual situation - you listen the fuck up, you stop whatever the fuck you're doing and that's that. Just no.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Neveragain said:

Hello, Sam?

Yes, she too tries but it doesn’t work cause she ain’t sexy. Lol She has a whole new tactic now. Cry to everyone to get as much info as possible so she don’t have to do any of the work or contribute any inpu, she only gets info out without causing any suspicion on herself. She’s pretty sly. ?

11 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

This is a great interview with Julie. She looks back on BB biggest moments throughout the years.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/big-brother-20-julie-chen-reflects-shows-biggest-moments-1123388

Thanks for the memories.?

• Love 2

I didn't realize how think as theives Scottie and Hay are. I guess it helps that he has a crush on her. Does Fessie know? Wait! Fessie doesn't know anything. LOL!!!!

It's debatable just how much she actually trusts him, though. I think she still plans on backdooring Tyler and she did not tell him that because she thinks he and Tyler are close. Similarly, we'll see if she listens to him and noms Sam.

• Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It's debatable just how much she actually trusts him, though. I think she still plans on backdooring Tyler and she did not tell him that because she thinks he and Tyler are close. Similarly, we'll see if she listens to him and noms Sam.

Okay. Even, I'm fuzzy on the Tyler & Scottie duo. I think they are frenemies in the BB House. They know they are playing a game. They don't really trust each other but they don't each other either. I think Bay is smart to keep him in the dark when it comes to Tyler.

Okay. Even, I'm fuzzy on the Tyler & Scottie duo. I think they are frenemies in the BB House. They know they are playing a game. They don't really trust each other but they don't each other either. I think Bay is smart to keep him in the dark when it comes to Tyler.

I think they are frenemies, but I don't think Haleigh knows for sure either way.

Bayleigh likely told her how close Scottie and Tyler were.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

OMG Jason looks so old, he was such a little baby back in Season 3. Now I feel old too.

Funny! I thought he looked good. I'm 54 and I'm old. I think he's way younger then me. Winston looks good but is dressed to casusl compared to Jason and the ladies.

ETA: Just checked. He's 41.

Edited by ByaNose
13 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

If you are a pain in the butt, production will protect you for good TV.

?????? It sure seems to be the case. I bet Bay really is enjoying being in the jury house though, nobody in her ear, and no more stress. Wow! I would have probably blown up worse than she did. I could NEVER be on that show or Survivor. Alone on History channel is my bag. Don’t have to answer to no one.

6 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Pretty girls. 

Wow !! 

Jason is 41 now. He was 25 when he was on Big Brother 3.. I was 24 or 25 Wowzer! ??‍♀️??‍♀️

450AECDA-3870-4DD3-A9D9-FF6E18A276B8.jpeg

60484998-19EF-45E0-B41A-2EA51F9A25D9.jpeg

Edited by BBFanTX
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

?????? It sure seems to be the case. I bet Bay really is enjoying being in the jury house though, nobody in her ear, and no more stress. Wow! I would have probably blown up worse than she did. I could NEVER be on that show or Survivor. Alone on History channel is my bag. Don’t have to answer to no one.

It's funny. The jury house is always some big mansion. Bay's family is already rich and she will walk in to the jury house and say, "It's rather small, isn't it?". LOL!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 5