Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tyler is really onto Chris and is definitely not putting Angela up. 

JC's actually a pretty decent player, I'll admit it. I'm not actually annoyed with JC at all right now. 

It is great to see JC and Tyler's mutual hatred of Chris. 

Tyler is definitely on the BBB side with Angela, Rachel, Brett, Winston, Kaycee, and JC. If Tyler wants the numbers, he needs to win veto, take Sam off, and put Bayleigh up. 

7 minutes ago, zorak said:

It's probably Faysal.  That's the school he played football for.

Thanks it is.  I put up my cheat sheet.  I still don't have a couple of names.  

JC says that Swaggy thinks he is a wildcard.  Then Tyler tells him that Rockstar is putting into Swaggy's head that JC is against him.

JC tells Tyler that the most important thing is that no one knows that JC and Tyler are working together.

• Love 1

JC tells tyler that Swaggy kicking him out of the HOH room pissed him off

I need subtitles for JC.  He talks really fast and if he isn't speaking clearly the microphone kinda makes it sound garbled. 

Just now, gunderda said:

Did Winston catch that Sam said she's there no matter what?  He's not telling Winston that Sam might have it.

I don't think Tyler has told anyone that she said that.

Winston is telling Tyler that he thinks it's in their best interest to vote to keep Steve this week so that Swaggy will think he's got them in his corner.

I think Sam's talk was a bit cringeworthy but honestly in the first week nominations are so random that it's a very typical first week reaction. Plus she's had to be a robot and sequestered for a much of the time so I'd cut her some slack. 

Plus maybe I'm just extremely grateful that this year nominees are sticking to standard pitches to stay rather than "how dare you nominate me I almost died because of my pacemaker" and "we can't nominate Christmas because that would piss of Paul because he gave us friendship bracelets." 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Winston is not a Sam fan.  He says she doesn't know anything about playing the game.  Tyler says she's just a number at this point.  

Winston seems to really like Steve. Not sure why? I wondered if he thought Steve would be a good 3rd man to him and Brett? or he thinks Steve is loyal? It just seems like from the minute they went into the house Winston targeted Steve to be on his side.

• Love 1

Winston told Tyler that he and Brett have already planned a big blow up between Winston and Brett for much later in the game.

Now Bayleigh is in the HOH boo hooing to Tyler.  When Winston and Tyler were alone Winston and Tyler agreed that they needed to start putting a big spotlight on Bayleigh and Swaggy's relationship because they're flying under the radar.  Now she is up there telling Tyler she's concerned that her relationship with Swaggy is putting a target on her back.  Tyler is trying to assure her that nobody thinks it's a problem.  LOL.

• Love 1

Tyler is telling Bayleigh that the veto will not get used but if for some reason it does, she will not go home.  She's questioning why he won't consider putting Angela on the block instead of her.

Bayleigh's up with Tyler and she's crying again.

Personally, I find her crying a little annoying, only because she has a whine in her voice that's grating. I've wanted to like her, but she whining that her feelings are hurt. I get it; it's a game, and her paranoia is understandable. I'm struggling to like her, though. She has every right to call out Tyler for basically telling people that she's going up. I just...I still can't with her for personal reasons. I have a bias here, and I'll admit it.

Bayleigh also just claimed that Sam's mean by calling her a stone-cold bitch as a robot. I could see Sam saying that but....since she said it as a robot, Bayleigh didn't get to judge her based on body language so maybe she misinterpreted? Or maybe she didn't, since Sam can be aggressive with her words.

I'm torn here.

• Love 2

I kind of want Tyler to tell Bayleigh that as HOH he doesn't like helping people and won't unless he absolutely has to (à la her rant about helping people at her job) and that right now he doesn't feel like helping her out.  A girl can dream.

• Love 4

I think Bayleigh's also trying to manipulate Tyler, but he is so not buying into it. He's trying to slyly plant seeds against Steve but Bayleigh also isn't budging.

She's getting whinier and whinier, and she keeps crying and I'm trying really hard to feel for her, but she seems fake. I don't want that assumption. 

Also, girl, Sam, as a robot, cried to Tyler and he put her up anyway! I don't think tears are gonna work.

• Love 3

Bayleigh is telling Tyler that he won't give a shit if she goes home because he'll still be in the game.  He is of course denying it and saying his game would be fucked if she went home.  He used the dreaded pawn term with her and she countered by saying that it's BB and everyone knows what happens with pawns.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh is telling Tyler that he won't give a shit if she goes home because he'll still be in the game.  He is of course denying it and saying his game would be fucked if she went home.  He used the dreaded pawn term with her and she countered by saying that it's BB and everyone knows what happens with pawns.

She's really not wrong in this conversation; Tyler is handling this conversation badly. I'm not a huge fan of Bayleigh, but she's not wrong.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I think I read that Rachel also slept in HOH with them. 

From the sounds of it, it wasn't the first time she slept in the HoH either. I'm calling it now that Rachel is going to be the one to try and weasel her way into the HoH bedroom no matter who is HoH. 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

JC's actually a pretty decent player, I'll admit it. I'm not actually annoyed with JC at all right now. 

That's because you missed last night's yelling. Apparently he was on the Pride flag on top of the dining room table, making "snow angels" after his glass of wine. He really turned it on for the first few hours of feeds. It was like having Frankie back, but shorter and with a heavy accent. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Tyler got saved by the bell. Has to go the DR. Veto could be starting soon.

Did Bayleigh just say "don't tell anyone I was mean to you"? Ha! That's a good one!

Edited by vb68
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's really not wrong in this conversation; Tyler is handling this conversation badly. I'm not a huge fan of Bayleigh, but she's not wrong.

She was absolutely right to be worried about going up and questioning why he would put her up.  It just really felt like they kept talking in circles.

• Love 1

Swaggy is telling Bayleigh that they talked to Tyler earlier and they think they were making inroads about him not putting her up.  But she is telling Swaggy that she doesn't think he really did as much as he might think he did because she just came from crying in the HOH room with Tyler.

Bayleigh is getting up to leave telling Swaggy that she can't more spend more than 5 minutes at a time with him or people will start talking shit about the 2 of them.  I would think she should be a lot more concerned about people talking shit about them and thinking of them as a duo since he told her that he flat out told Tyler that if Bayleigh goes home this week, he will make sure there is hell to pay.

• Love 1
(edited)

Vegas just confirmed Sam got the advantage, to nobody's surprise.

ETA: More info about it: it seems like Sam can save herself, and it's good up to FOUR weeks. 

Like...damn. But more questions arise out of that. Does it mean it's only good once? Can she use it multiple times? When can she save herself: during POV ceremony or on the night of the eviction? 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4

Angela brings out the worst in Tyler. Watching those two strategize is hard because it does just come down to the jocks clique being exhausted by nerds. And I have a short fuse for that.  I want to think Tyler is better than that, but his instincts seem to go there.

(edited)

Tyler just told Angela that he believes Sam is staying. Angela asked How? Does she have the power? Tyler stopped short saying he doesn't know, but some way he thinks she'll stay.

Tyler can't stand that the other group comes in and takes his music even though he said it was fine. He really does come off like an entitled jerk.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

And apparently it's ( I'll spoiler it just in case since she didn't state the power on the feeds): 

Reveal hidden contents

She can save herself from being evicted for the next four weeks. One-time use it seems. Only Paul is allowed three weeks of total safety, it seems. 

But does she have to stand up and repeat Halting Hex three times?

Good ol' BB, taking old ideas and giving them a new name and thinking it makes them fresh again.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

A little while ago Sam said us (the viewers) want to see them having fun, not fighting. She says some people want to see them fight but she doesn't like those people.

Wait, Sam can go lol.

1 hour ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Bayleigh is a hot mess. 

That's why I want her to stay!

Sorry not sorry, I'm here for the drama and fighting and hot messes.

• Love 5

I'm torn on the protection. On the one hand, I'm glad that she is safe, but on the other hand, it probably puts a big target on her back for the NEXT week, no?

In any event, she really needs to get past this eviction so she can get out of the robot suit and actually start talking to people again. She should be using this time to lock herself into an alliance next week. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Actually, she was engaged the entire time she was in the BB house and was supposed to get married a week or 2 after she got home.

image.png.69a1a9e5301d06345a72b80e416ceca8.png

Except they're broken up now.  She commented the other night on insta that she's going to be "doing it alone." 

(edited)

People were commenting throughout BB19 how much Christmas was attracted to Paul and the weird jealousy/possessiveness issues she developed towards him. Then we saw her fiancé who looked a lot like Paul and it all clicked. 

I'm glad she's pregnant because otherwise I felt like they would have invited her back and I cannot forget how vile she became towards anyone not Paul. 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 2

Swaggy is telling Faysal that Rachel is dangerous because she can outlast Kaycee and Angela in physical comps based on what he observes when they work out and he thinks she's a threat for more mental comps, too.

(edited)

So Angie is asleep. Like, knocked right out and drooling on Orwell.

FIVE "Houseguests, no napping!", two "HGs must be awake from 10 am to 10 pm", and one specific "Rockstar!" shoutout from BB.

Angie? Still asleep. I feel you, girl. I too can sleep through an apocalypse. BB yelling at me wouldn't even make me turn over.

ETA: Now five, three, and two. This is my favourite part of the day so far.

Edited by Callaphera

At this point BB needs to tell Faysal or Swaggy to wake Angie up if she really is sleeping through all these announcements.  I don't care if she's a deep sleeper or not, her ass needs to be awake.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

With all the whispering between Faysal and Swaggy (ugh, fine, I give up), I'd die if she wasn't actually asleep and just faking it to listen to them.

That's what I was thinking.

And Faysal has a bandana over his eyes looking like he's trying to catch some sleep.  I'm sorry but it is far too early in this game for them to spend the day sleeping.  Don't let them Big Brother!

• Love 1

Tyler is in HOH talking to himself.  He says that Kaitlyn told him to follow his auras and chakras.  He says that is exactly what he will do and it won't help her.  Now he's talking about how Bayleigh coming up to the HOH and crying will not work on him.  He says that makes her an emotional player and that he doesn't want to be in an alliance with that.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Swaggy might be a non-hand washer. But I’m not entirely sure he went to the bathroom. 

Late last night not only did  Swaggy not wash his hands, he drank right from the mouthwash bottle. Yuck! Others used it after him. 

(edited)

This talk of how nasty these people are is very triggering for me!

Apparently there was a little dust up between Rachel and Bayleigh over a towel. Rachel was telling Winston about it. It sounds like it was nothing but I bet Rachel whines about it for days.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

This talk of how nasty these people are is very triggering for me!

Apparently there was a little dust up between Rachel and Bayleigh over a towel. Rachel was telling Winston about it. It sounds like it was nothing but I bet Rachel whines about it for days.

She was bitching to Angela about the same thing earlier.  They were definitely using it as an excuse to vilify Bayleigh.

• Love 1

Tyler just told Swaggy that the other side (which I'm sure he doesn't want Swaggy to think he's a part of) are threatened by Swaggy because they think he's the leader of everything.  Swaggy, humble as ever, said, "I am."  

• Love 1