Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Champs vs. Stars: Champs Caught in Cross Fire

• Start Topic

With even numbers of Champs and Stars on the red squad, the stars orchestrate a plan to take back control of their game; the Miz sends both teams into a spiral with a twist.

By the end of this season they might go back to what it's been all season, Champs vs. Stars.

Ashley was begging to be thrown in so she shouldn't be upset to be going home.

Tony should know better than to whine about not getting MVP.  The Champs defined this game.

I wish for the champ team they would let us vote for the champs we want on the show. I'm sure there are a few people like Wes when stopped competing because he got a real job/life and views this as a fun hobby/vacation. I only like CT and find Wes amusing. The others are unbearable. So regardless I want the stars to win no matter who they are.

I love that now that the game isn't going the champs way they act like they are all brain washed by Casper and Louise. Shane going after Drake when he won MVP. Dude they are doing the same fucking thing the champs are doing. Your just pissed they figured it out and rallied together. Ashley calling the the villains or evil or whatever. Bitch please they are playing the same game you are. The hypocrisy is strong with these idiots.

Poor Tony fuming in the corner. When it's going your way you want it all but when it's not you want to be a "team" can't have it both ways body. I don't think that Drake's win was undeserved he kept his box's from falling. 

• Love 8

The Override! Totally different from The Switch from last week! The producers really didn’t think this mixed teams thing through, since they have had to intervene with some bullshit nearly each and every time to shut down a looming Champs and/or Stars massacre. 

Ashley is 100% percent right that she was going in over Louise whether she did everything or nothing, so I’m not sure I can totally hate on her sabotage. I was actually surprised — and this may be why it was stupid of her — they didn’t burn the save on her, though. Now Louise will have to go into the last elimination (assuming there is one more female one) since she is the only female, til next ep when the power play is “Pick a Female to Join the Blue Team,” of course. 

These challenges are snoozers. They can’t round up three Geo Metros to hang above the water? Or something?

Shane, Tony and Kailah are absolute trash. Love that Mama has now explicitly dogged each of them out over the course of the season. 

Jozea is so dumb I’m wondering if that bullshit accent he puts on is actually him struggling to form words. Still getting a strong brain damage vibe from him. 

I do think that whatever the special powers have been this season have purposefully been there to help the Stars out.   I think with how much the Champs just totally dominated them last season, they needed to do something to even the playing field.   

The idea that Kailah isn't a good competitor is the biggest bunch of BS.   Just admit you don't like her.   It's not like she's not aware.  

Wes is still trying to weasel himself through this game and just make it (in Survivor terms) to the merge.   

I am glad Ashley went home because I had grown tired of her nasty bitterness.   Yes, it sucks that you got traded off a team where you had all the power to a team where you had none.   Cry and whine a bit and then get over it.   She was showing her true Ashley brat colors and I am glad to see her off my tv screen.  

Glad CT is there.   It's honestly all I watch it for.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

I do think that whatever the special powers have been this season have purposefully been there to help the Stars out. 

Yes!  and as a result, it's been a total snoozefest.  The prize totals certainly don't help. $500 $1000?  Come on MTV/BMP, pony up some real money for charity.  I'm surprised they can get any "stars" to appear considering the high injury risk for so little return.

I sort of half watch this while I fill up the coffee pot, let the dogs out, etc.  So I was hella confused about the elimination last night.  I thought they had to get their body outside of that shell while in the cage thing.  So when Kailah suddenly popped out of the cage with the shell still on and they call her the winner, I was a bit confused. Now that I fully understand it, I just know that my many years of moving and struggling to get oversized furniture through doorways would come in extremely handy.

• Love 1

I do get the sense that no one watches this crap, except me and a few others.  It sure ain't the regular season of Challenges, with a bunch of nobody stars.  TO, I had heard of before, and thank goodness, he left early.  Every other "star" is a star in MTV's imaging only.

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, this is still happening. For some reason. I'm sorry, but is there any point of watching veteran Challengers dragging third-string stars into their own personal hell? I'm sure at least half the charities involved are probably chagrined.

Wes-as-submissive was funny, though.

Edited by Lantern7

I understand that I probably need to stop tilting at this particular windmill, but Tori declaring “It looks like me or Kailah are going in” makes me weep.

Tony not getting MVP and then whining about it made me ecstatic and Ashley getting her nasty ass bounced was a supreme ending.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Adultosaurus said:

I know I'm going to hell for this, but Drake is hot. 

I don't know what it was, but there were a couple of points in this episode where I said out loud "Drake is looking GOOD!"  Not sure my dog or cat agreed.  Maybe it is all that steak he's eating ;-)

I get why Production it doing it but watching the "Stars" sit back and gloat after each victory as if the game were not clearly rigged for them to win is getting a little old.  It makes sense that the show would want their celeb guests to shine but damn, hide it better.  I'm starting to role my eyes every time they announce a new "twist."

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:06 AM, crookedjackson44 said:

I am very glad to see the last of Ashley, but why was she wearing a differently colored uniform that the rest of the Blue Team?  I suspect the whole trade and her subsequent antics are purely for show.

I was wondering that myself.  At times she seems a little over dramatic to be real. 

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, notcreative enough said:

I wish for the champ team they would let us vote for the champs we want on the show. I'm sure there are a few people like Wes when stopped competing because he got a real job/life and views this as a fun hobby/vacation. I only like CT and find Wes amusing. The others are unbearable. So regardless I want the stars to win no matter who they are.

I love that now that the game isn't going the champs way they act like they are all brain washed by Casper and Louise. Shane going after Drake when he won MVP. Dude they are doing the same fucking thing the champs are doing. Your just pissed they figured it out and rallied together. Ashley calling the the villains or evil or whatever. Bitch please they are playing the same game you are. The hypocrisy is strong with these idiots.

Poor Tony fuming in the corner. When it's going your way you want it all but when it's not you want to be a "team" can't have it both ways body. I don't think that Drake's win was undeserved he kept his box's from falling. 

The whole, "Your a villain because you are doing to me what I would have done to you.", is dumb.  I have never been a fan of Ashely's but she really gotten me to dislike her this go around.  She is the worst kind of competitor, she is both a poor winner and a sore loser.  I am glad that got rid of her.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, NickPappagiorgio said:

The Override! Totally different from The Switch from last week! The producers really didn’t think this mixed teams thing through, since they have had to intervene with some bullshit nearly each and every time to shut down a looming Champs and/or Stars massacre. 

Ashley is 100% percent right that she was going in over Louise whether she did everything or nothing, so I’m not sure I can totally hate on her sabotage. I was actually surprised — and this may be why it was stupid of her — they didn’t burn the save on her, though. Now Louise will have to go into the last elimination (assuming there is one more female one) since she is the only female, til next ep when the power play is “Pick a Female to Join the Blue Team,” of course. 

These challenges are snoozers. They can’t round up three Geo Metros to hang above the water? Or something?

Shane, Tony and Kailah are absolute trash. Love that Mama has now explicitly dogged each of them out over the course of the season. 

Jozea is so dumb I’m wondering if that bullshit accent he puts on is actually him struggling to form words. Still getting a strong brain damage vibe from him. 

My memory is not as good as it once was, but I could swear that Jozea had an even thicker accent when he was on Big Brother.  Granted that was two years ago and he was only on the show for a week.  Therefore, I only remember him for the dumb and delusional way he played Big Brother and not so much for his accent.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, BK1978 said:

My memory is not as good as it once was, but I could swear that Jozea had an even thicker accent when he was on Big Brother.  Granted that was two years ago and he was only on the show for a week.  Therefore, I only remember him for the dumb and delusional way he played Big Brother and not so much for his accent.

Wait a second....he was only on there for 1 week?!?!  Then why in the hell is he acting as if he is this master strategist????

• Love 2
8 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Wait a second....he was only on there for 1 week?!?!  Then why in the hell is he acting as if he is this master strategist????

Well he was there for a little over two weeks in reality, but he was only on the show for a week.  As far as why he thinks he is a master strategist, well your guess is as good as mine.  I guess that is where the delusional part comes in when talking about him.