Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

I heard Brennan had a re-do on the makeover and she's a brunette now.  Hahahahahah....just kidding :)!  But I actually did go to Kelsi Reich Brooks FB and she IS a brunette.  I liked her as a blonde.......

4 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

I hope it's not Madeleine either. She seems like she has worked hard to come back a better dancer and I totally think she has the look. 

Madeline is one of those like Kendall, Christina and Kathryn Dunn.  She seems to socialize totally with DCC.  It kind of makes me wonder if that might be a problem since in the past those girls have had a tough time.  Kind of like a Kelli smackdown - you don't get to pretend to be one until I make you one.  Just a weird thought on my part.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

My bets are Kristin or Ashlee! Kristen has posted a few things in the last two weeks that show that things may have been difficult 

I'm thinking Kristin as well.  

19 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I'm hoping it's not Dayton.  She's a classic beauty and seems well grounded and willing to put in the work.

She's a beautiful young lady and I am really pulling for her! 

• Love 1

Folks, a reminder: this is neither a gossip nor fact based journalism nor a fan site. There is no requirement to believe everything posted here. If you don't think it's true that's fine, but making a narrative about why someone said it etc is just going to end badly. Someone can say, "The moon really is made of cheese. I've got the inside info from a scientist at NASA." There is no need to have pages of discussion about why a poster would post that. A simple, "I still think the moon is made of rock," states your opinion without making it about the poster. Or ignore it. Roll your eyes, shake your head, and move on. 

• Love 7
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Opine said:

Madeline is one of those like Kendall, Christina and Kathryn Dunn.  She seems to socialize totally with DCC.  It kind of makes me wonder if that might be a problem since in the past those girls have had a tough time.  Kind of like a Kelli smackdown - you don't get to pretend to be one until I make you one.  Just a weird thought on my part.

That's not a weird thought at all.  She also wouldn't try out for Ice Angles or Ice Girls because she thought it would hurt her image (or her DCC image).  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Opine said:

I have actually had this thought myself. She knows everyone socially and you always see her pictured with them. Just like the ones you mentioned. Which you would think would help a girl out. But it does seem to work almost against them sometimes. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'd believe if Kelli said something to her like "If you nail the dances & keep your figure in check you will have nothing to worry about," but that is a vague thing she could say to anybody in TC.  I don't believe Kelli would say anything more.

Same here--if V asked "is there anything I need to work on" and was told she was wonderful and had not gotten many corrections most TCC could correctly assume it was a definite yes.  But then we've seen girls called in and cut toward the last who never had the first correction.

• Love 4
(edited)

Amy lives 45 minutes to an hour away from The Star.  So the girls were probably there until about 1:30, which is really late.  CMT was filming the end of an episode last night so naturally they would go late since they have to re film everything until they get it just how they want it.  CMT does not care how much angst they put these girls through.

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, ByTor said:

For heaven's sake!  I mean, I obviously like the DCC, but 2:30AM is crazy.  Even the Rockettes don't go through this much angst.

And how much of it was for filming?  It is ridiculous and I wonder how many girls will be told at tonight's practice that they need to dial it up.  I'd be like - YOU DIAL IT UP SO I CAN GET OUT OF HERE AT A DECENT HOUR...………...MA'AM.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

And how much of it was for filming?  It is ridiculous and I wonder how many girls will be told at tonight's practice that they need to dial it up.  I'd be like - YOU DIAL IT UP SO I CAN GET OUT OF HERE AT A DECENT HOUR...………...MA'AM.

Seriously!! And if you knew you had to keep it dialed up til the wee hours of the morning, it would be hard to give 110% the ENTIRE night!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Isolabella said:

Seriously!! And if you knew you had to keep it dialed up til the wee hours of the morning, it would be hard to give 110% the ENTIRE night!

Ugh can you imagine? "uhhh K/J Ma'am! I need to be at work by 0645, I can't be here at the dance studio until 2 am! Girl needs her sleep to be camera ready!" 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Opine said:

You're speaking my heart today!  I would add to that - if Kelli made that decision AND communicated it to TK or VK, either Kelli or TK would have absolutely put a hush order on VK.  VK might not have the personal maturity to hush her mouth, but I am pretty sure Kelli and TK would have put the fear of God in her!

I really do not think Kelli cares what we think .  She has always done her own thing regardless of popular/educated/knowledgeable opinions. This squad is simply about her-who she likes/dislikes nothing more

1 hour ago, GBPackersfan said:

Ugh can you imagine? "uhhh K/J Ma'am! I need to be at work by 0645, I can't be here at the dance studio until 2 am! Girl needs her sleep to be camera ready!" 

They do not care ...it is about their contracts with CMT 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

All I’m saying is you can definitely tell who was the third girl cut by certain Instagram stories tonight :( 

Dayton just posted a story. Looks like she's at a drive-in movie....

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

All I’m saying is you can definitely tell who was the third girl cut by certain Instagram stories tonight :( 

35378582_436269040173535_6398182591526076416_n.thumb.jpg.29da13dc3579eee65cdf813b1ab445f7.jpg

At the drive in movie

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Ugh, was just coming to say that Dayton has an insta story at the movies and Kelly has one of all the girls warming up. Bummer!!!! 

Looks like they are warming up on a football field tonight. Jump splits night??

That sucks about Dayton. I don't buy that Victoria is on the team no matter what. There is no way her mom has more pull than Shelly. I just don't believe that. Maybe if Victoria were Charlotte's daughter or related to the Jones family in some way, then I might believe it. If they can cut Dayton then they can cut VK too. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

If I were Dayton I'd tell them where they can shove it, the hell with next year.  They could have had someone who's girl-next-door approachable pretty, doesn't seem like a partier or full of herself , someone who's a legacy who would be loyal,  but they take people like Kalyssa instead?  Pfffftt!

Maybe she will try out for the mavs 

• Love 2
Just now, Isolabella said:

I know the TCCs become really close, but I can't help but think that with every cut, they're like "yesss one step closer to making the team"

I hate to say this, but hearing about Dayton I couldn't help but wonder if my girl Brennan breathed a little sigh of relief.

Just now, Holly85 said:

Maybe she will try out for the mavs 

Ohhh, that would be nice!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Isolabella said:

I know the TCCs become really close, but I can't help but think that with every cut, they're like "yesss one step closer to making the team"

Psst...I was thinking the same thing. Glad someone was brave enough to say it.

Sad about Dayton. I was hoping she was going to make the team.

21 minutes ago, ByTor said:

If I were Dayton I'd tell them where they can shove it, the hell with next year.  They could have had someone who's girl-next-door approachable pretty, doesn't seem like a partier or full of herself , someone who's a legacy who would be loyal,  but they take people like Kalyssa instead?  Pfffftt!

But we don’t know , we are assuming she is all this. 

• Love 3

That is BS about Dayton!!!! Why does VK have more pull than Dayton anyway? Shelley does a lot for that organization, and VK's mom is just a weird BF of Kelli's who is living in the past thinking she is still a DCC.It's just embarrassing how she is always at VK's dance practices taking pictures etc.  So unfair. Dayton had so much more than VK. I'm so sad!!

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Psst...I was thinking the same thing. Glad someone was brave enough to say it.

Sad about Dayton. I was hoping she was going to make the team.

THIS.  Every single one has gone through scenarios of how they could or could not make it. 

1 minute ago, DBAAT said:

That is BS about Dayton!!!! Why does VK have more pull than Dayton anyway? Shelley does a lot for that organization, and VK's mom is just a weird BF of Kelli's who is living in the past thinking she is still a DCC.It's just embarrassing how she is always at VK's dance practices taking pictures etc.  So unfair. Dayton had so much more than VK. I'm so sad!!

We don’t know that VK will make the squad. That it might be  Dayton who was cut, maybe VK will or maybe she won’t make it as well.  I’m not sure Dayton really wanted it though, whereas, it seems VK really does. If she dances well and fits the look in uniform, then she will make it. 

• Love 3

Sad to see that Dayton got cut. I was really pulling for her. However, I hope this means that since they were willing to cut Dayton that they would at least consider cutting VK if she just isn’t getting it. Especially in the midst of all the rumors that VK was telling people she was a schooing for the squad. 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, DBAAT said:

If Brennan doesn't Make it, my list will be shot.

I feel the same way! Lindsay and Dayton were my faves. I’ll be happy if Erin and Brennan make it. They’re not my faves, but I like the persistence of coming back. 

• Love 4