Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: LKA

Screen+Shot+2018-04-24+at+6.44.48+AM+%25

Jude is forced to confront his past when he travels back to Oakland to seek assistance from a former colleague. Meanwhile, Caleb reaches out to Marshall after noticing heightened security around the camp; and Sophie experiences an unexpected setback with her plan to help Reece reunite with her daughter.

Promos

Caleb for MVP... Not sure what to make of the new guy in charge at the camp.. I think he's sympathetic and he seemed to be closer to ten than lindauer but caleb was right he's got no power... Looking fwd to caleb v Reese and whatever that will entail.. He seems to not love what he used to be... Her the same.. But old wounds heal slow and plus the kid and his wife are in the middle

• Love 1

Delurking to say:

Well Caleb won points with me when he took on the creepy guy who was harassing Hannah, but lost some when he decided to chat on the phone in the lightly forested area surrounded by guards.

• Love 3

I'm not sure what the point of Jude's backstory was except to give his divorce and move to OR (is that where they are supposed to be?) context.  I did like that it make him wary enough to not trust Lindauer. 

So I guess the deputy is not part of the first arrivals and Emma is truly dead?

(edited)
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

So I guess the deputy is not part of the first arrivals and Emma is truly dead?

It looks that way. Sandrine Holt is listed as only appearing in 4 episodes on IMDb now.

I still have a hard time believing Lindauer reached such a high position in Homeland Security in 10 years even after the explanation they gave. Wouldn’t the actions taken due to his prior knowledge of upcoming events have caused all sorts of changes to the future timeline?

Edited by Accidental Martyr

Wow, Jude's wife (ex?) is a total bitch.  I disliked this episode just because of all her scene chewing.  I hope we never have to see her again.

And the writer's really need to make sure an actor actually understands the lines they're reading.  It was quite obvious when Jude's son was talking about soccer that the actor had no idea what he was talking about.  

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Accidental Martyr said:

Interest in this show seems to have taken a nosedive.

Yeah. I thought this episode was an improvement, but apparently too late.

On 5/8/2018 at 2:08 AM, Lily H said:

I did not like Jude's ex-wife at all. I'm glad they finally cleared up the small mystery of what exactly happened in his past.

And I guess the blond wig was to make it clear she's not Emma or Reece? 

Well, shoot.  I don't think they will be able to explain everything by the end of the season.  This reminds me of "Traveler" and "The Event" and "Flashforward."  I'm not sure where each of those shows was going with their story, but all were cancelled after one season.  I would have liked to at least know what the plan was.

2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Well, shoot.  I don't think they will be able to explain everything by the end of the season.  This reminds me of "Traveler" and "The Event" and "Flashforward."  I'm not sure where each of those shows was going with their story, but all were cancelled after one season.  I would have liked to at least know what the plan was.

Yeah, these shows don't last, they either burn out too quickly or cut very short, usually 1-2 seasons.  Those shows were more fun and interesting to watch though.

• Love 3
On 5/10/2018 at 10:29 PM, Whodunnit said:

Delurking to say:

Well Caleb won points with me when he took on the creepy guy who was harassing Hannah, but lost some when he decided to chat on the phone in the lightly forested area surrounded by guards.

And when they talked about the phone in the crowded mess room. Sure, these are fellow time travelers, but they don't really know anyone from back in the future enough to trust. And the minute harasser guy sat down, they should have clammed up anyway. Wouldn't have helped the stupidity of the phone notification, though.

On 5/13/2018 at 5:28 PM, Ziggy said:

And "Journeyman" with Kevin McKidd. I love time travel shows. Which isn't to say I always LIKE each show. This one has decent bones, and I'm a bit bummed that it's been cancelled.

• Love 3