Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Why didn't they just recast Britta?

Because they wanted to cast Rosalie's half-sister before their evil father comes to town? #sillyspeculation #couldtotallybetrue

Edited by TeeVee329

How about you not divorce her when she's kidnapped....what a dick!

Actually I'm glad Patrick is divorcing Robin (although really she should be divorcing him).  The sooner she gets shut of the assmunch, the better.

Because they wanted to cast Rosalie's half-sister before their evil father comes to town? #sillyspeculation #couldtotallybetrue

She looks more like Nina than Rosalie.  Maybe she's coma baby?

I wonder if Ron will use this brewing mob situation to introduce members of Brad's mob bio family.

I hope not. I'm tired of useless supporting characters getting instant families while already established characters like Sam mostly forgets her father and brother even exist.

• Love 1

I hope not. I'm tired of useless supporting characters getting instant families while already established characters like Sam mostly forgets her father and brother even exist.

Sam's brother and father are the definition of insta-family.

• Love 2

^^^^^Thank you! I was thinking that! I don't know about anyone, but I was waiting the moment I knew who Julian Jerome was that he'd meet up with Lucas and learn he was his father. I love the Julian/Lucas scenes.

Now, Britt/Nina/James Nathan/Dr O/Magda.,....that's instafamily. What's sadder is that imo Johnny is the perfect son for Faison/Dr O. I'd love to see KG or AH in scenes with BB. I kinda think ReRon is ReRonning parts of Johnny's background for Nathan.

• Love 1

At least Sam, Lucas, and Julian were already established characters. And Sam was on the show for a decade before she got a father and a new brother. She isn't some newbie who had an entire family created around her.

Julian was barely an established character, a recast of a character who appeared, what, two years at most twenty-five years ago? Sam pays attention to the family she's known for years. There are so many lapses of interaction on this show, I don't think it's glaring that she doesn't interact with the father she doesn't really like and the adult brother who she also just met and who barely appears on this show in general.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

. There are so many lapses of interaction on this show, I don't think it's glaring that she doesn't interact with the father she doesn't really like and the adult brother who she also just meant and who barely appears on this show in general.

They interact all the time, they just do so on Ron's Twitter, and in Liz Korte's diary.

Speaking of, has anyone checked Scott Sickles' family newsletter to see if Felicia won the Mayoral race?

• Love 9

At least Sam, Lucas, and Julian were already established characters. And Sam was on the show for a decade before she got a father and a new brother. She isn't some newbie who had an entire family created around her.

I actually thought the original post was referring not to Julian and Lucas, but to Sam's "father", the con artist, and Sam's "brother" Danny.

I think Sam interacts with Julian a decent amount, it's Lucas I can't remember her having a scene with in forever.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
Johnny is the perfect son for Faison/Dr O

Noooooooooooooo. I don't want any more children for Obrecht and/or Faison. That family is too prominent the way it is.

I'm already bored by the new doctor, and she hasn't started yet. 

• Love 5

He was still taping as of the end of last week.

Oh ok, nice...I did see him and Kirsten carpooling to work a couple of days ago.

So I guess since he's in prison, he's only gonna have scenes with MB

Edited by classexa

Has anyone heard anything about KMc taping? The same sources that had CT and AH taping back in Oct had her taping as well, but obviously they've shown up on screen and she has not.

No I don't want him to be, but I meant BB is a way better actor than RP. Plus, BB's reactions alone would be amazing.

I've tried to give RP the benefit of the doubt and I thought he had improved during his time on the show, but he was so bad yesterday. He is lucky he has that body.

I wonder if Ron will use this brewing mob situation to introduce members of Brad's mob bio family.

I want Judge Chua to randomly be his long lost sister. For all I know, that actress is Chinese and Perry Shen is Japanese, but they're both Asian so . . .because, of course! Edited by Tiger

I've tried to give RP the benefit of the doubt and I thought he had improved during his time on the show, but he was so bad yesterday. He is lucky he has that body.

I mean, he has improved a little bit. From really wooden to less wooden. At least he doesn't have any really annoying habits I guess (BC's bouncing hands, Kristen Alderson's "home alone" hands-on-face pose).

• Love 1

Has anyone heard whether there's any truth to these rumors that Julian and Olivia drunk hook up on NYE? Because you know what that's leading to.

Oh, great. I despise Nexis, and that's where this crap will lead to. Makes me even gladder I only keep up here. I can't watch this shit.

It sounds plausible. That Trixie person from SoapTown says there's going to be Julexis sex, and people are also speculating that it's going to happen because NLG seemed pissed about something on twitter.

Edited by ulkis

Julian and Olivia hooking up wouldn't surprise me, that's soap math for a quad like this. 

Though, if Julian needs a distraction this holiday season, there's always Jordan...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

It's Port Charles. If he isn't set free, he's eligible for a sex furlough.

I just had a nightmare vision of Sonny being allowed a conjugal visit from Carly for New Year's.  February sweeps can center around the hazmat crew attempting to fumigate/disinfect the jail and make it inhabitable again.

• Love 2

Gross. Are we going to have a story with Carly fighting the prison or trying to offer herself to Johnny for Sonny's safety?

After this story, I never ever want to hear of Sonny beating anyone up. I still can't believe they had Sonny beating up SK's AJ, since SK was in Karate Kid III as "Karate's Next Bad Boy".

It's like they are afraid to put them together in scenes on the regular

I think they are. It's so fucking stupid if they go for Olivia instead. It's not even them being "scared" of Julian/Alexis fans - I doubt they give a shit about their reaction or even anything that fanbase wants. I think they're just thinking in terms of Ron's usual myopia: 'Let's swap the partners! Black people, where?'

I actually like Ned/Olivia, and have come to really enjoy Julian/Alexis because it's different - he is such an unrepentant, preening dick, the show knows what he is and lets him be that while also having some dimension, and they have heat and she admits she wants him despite what he does. There's a lot to build on there. But Julian and Jordan also have major heat. You could play that string out with those characters for a long time. Instead, it looks like wacky couples swapping.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

Sounds like they are trying to write in LLC's pregnancy. UGH, why? We all know Ron can't write anything except baby stories, so when he heard the actress was pregnant he probably lit up like a Christmas tree!

I don't care about Olivia having a baby, but why Julian? Isn't he like mid-50s? And he has two adult children already, and they aren't young adults, they are late 20s and mid 30s. Ick. I hate that in real life and on TV older, almost elderly aged men (and I know Julian looks good, but he's still only about ten years away from 65) can have babies and no one says a damn thing about their decreased virility possibly affecting the fetus, and only bitch about the mother's old eggs.

This is all conjecture on my part of course, but I can't see RC throwing away an opportunity to write in yet another pregnancy. After all, it's been a whopping 6 weeks or so since there was a pregnant woman. RC is probably having pregnancy withdrawal. He's a like a damn Duggar.

The only way Julian having another child (his THIRD baby mama btw) would be interesting is if this was used to explore his character and how he feels great about becoming a father again to a kid he actually knew about from day one and can have a hand in raising unlike with Sam and Lucas.

Edited by BinkyMimo88
  • Love 2

I would think what would be more "dramatic" is if Nexis is a couple, but get somehow separated on NYE and Alexis is stuck with Julian while Ned is stuck with Olivia. You know Julexis can't keep from having sex when left alone. Then Ned and Olivia have "drunk" sex. Nexis both end up feeling guilty but don't come clean and then Feb sweeps Olivia finds out she is pregnant and "surprise" Ned we're having a baby. I'm sure this is all set-up for Feb sweeps.

To tell you the truth I really wouldn't mind this story b/c I like all the players, well Alexis grates at times but I can enjoy her sometimes.

Ugh, they should just give Olivia a big purse.

Could you imagine her getting pregnant by Julian?  If we played a drinking game where you drank everytime Olivia said something hypocritical about mobsters being good fathers, we'd all die.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I don't! When you get shuttled off to every second Thursday duped by the villain in a pointless subplot, you know the axe is coming for you. I've seen Ron and Frank do this before. The 'kind-hearted idiot' plot is their last stop before exiting stage left.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2