Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

My first thought upon reading this was what if Ava has twins and one is Morgan's and one is Sonny's. 

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

now in Spanish

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Love 12

Morgan would be smart to do it.

God, I need a three way court battle. Nina vs Sonny vs Morgan over the twins. But only one because one will be boy and one will be girl. Sonny won't want girl child. My God, can we have a month dedicated to testimony against Sonny, saying he's a shit father, with returns from Johnny and Kristina?

Do we know when CT, KMc, AH, and HP will be showing up on-screen?  

I know KSu is definitely on tomorrow, and possibly today and/or Mon too.

Edited by Tiger

Way to be a buzzkill, TeeVee329. Can't you let us have our fun?

"General Hospital" and fun?  I'm afraid you've lost me. ;)

Do we know when CT, KMc, AH, and NP will be showing up on-screen?  

Gotta be at least another two weeks, probably smack dap in the middle of November sweeps.

• Love 2

Now I wondering what name poor Baby Girl Jerome-Corinthos is going to get stuck with.

Female pronounced FeeMalee...because that is what they will write on the Birth Certificate. Morgan will figure that is what the hospital named her and Sonny won't give a Damn

• Love 2

I really hope this kid won't get a horrible name please no adellas michelles or Connies lol.It drives me nuts how boys are considered so much better than girls on this show.I remeber when this show loved to give the men little girls though.I mean there was

Robert-Robin

Tony-BJ

Frisco-maxie and georgie although Frisco ended up being a deadbeat

Ned-brooklynn

Scott-serena-he seems to be the only one who seems to like his girl kid batter lol.

Luke-Lulu

Edited by Harmony233
Josslyn decides to team up with Spencer in his latest attempt to break up Emma and Cameron.

Stop it, Ron. Heavy sigh.

Kiki tells Michael another lie.

Why hasn't Michael kicked this idiot to the curb yet?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

Those spoilers make me question why I'm still watching. I have problems, I know.

OH EM GEE. Emma's making an appearance! And why waste it on a scene where it's acknowledged her mother is never coming home? No, it's Halloween and Joss is gonna break up her and her boyfriend!

Those spoilers make me question why I'm still watching. I have problems, I know.

OH EM GEE. Emma's making an appearance! And why waste it on a scene where it's acknowledged her mother is never coming home? No, it's Halloween and Joss is gonna break up her and her boyfriend!

Emma is what, (a SORASed, as she was born in 2008) 8?! She shouldn't HAVE A BOYFRIEND yet. Ditto Joss. Go play hopscotch or jump rope or with your Barbie dolls and be allowed to BE A KID!

Ron makes me want to gouge out my eyeballs, having to read this crap.

• Love 4

I mean, there's no guarantee this show will reach an age where Emma, Cameron, etc. will be in high school and READY for romantic stories.  But what if it does?  Who is going to care if Ron's beaten this triangle to death when they were nine?  He's really destroying a whole generation's story when he should be shoring up Molly's age group.

• Love 4

It's really unfortunate because the stories with the kids are right THERE, just waiting to be told. Emma dealing with her parents' divorce and her mother presumabley leaving for good, Joss dealing with her mother marrying a serial killer, Spencer dealing with missing the mother he never knew, Cam dealing with missing his father and his mother stalking patients. Ha.

But, seriously, why is this about a love square!?!? It's beyond comprehension.

• Love 3

IA remeber when robin was 8 he was still playing with that doll of hers cindy from the asian quarter.THese are teen stories there giving 8 and 9 year olds.What about lucky and emily running around when they was kids.They was just being kids.

• Love 1

it must be frustrating for the writers to create dialog for 9 year olds because every word these days that come out of Spencer and Joss's mouths has been written for a character in their teens, characters with a flair for the dramatic.

Emma and Cameron, on the other hand, tend to talk younger than they are. 

• Love 1

it must be frustrating for the writers to create dialog for 9 year olds because every word these days that come out of Spencer and Joss's mouths has been written for a character in their teens, characters with a flair for the dramatic.

Emma and Cameron, on the other hand, tend to talk younger than they are. 

There's an easy solution: Shove the kids OFF SCREEN unless there are scenes with their family/parents. Voila! No more embarrassing dialogue is put into their mouths.

• Love 5

Rumors from about.com:

Franco plays the sex tape at the wedding.....which also has Sonny admitting to killing AJ

Micheal runs off to confront him and finds him with a gun pointed at Ava

Anna thinks Faison is at one place, but he's not

Dante and Anna reach Sonny's just as Micheal is about to shoot him. Both Sonny AND Ava are arrested.

Sam wants Faison to pay for killing Jason.

Britt asks her daddy Faison for help in holding on to Nik.

• Love 1

Rumors from about.com:

Franco plays the sex tape at the wedding.....which also has Sonny admitting to killing AJ

Micheal runs off to confront him and finds him with a gun pointed at Ava

Anna thinks Faison is at one place, but he's not

Dante and Anna reach Sonny's just as Micheal is about to shoot him. Both Sonny AND Ava are arrested.

Sam wants Faison to pay for killing Jason.

Britt asks her daddy Faison for help in holding on to Nik.

Wait, Sonny actually gets arrested?  When was the last time THAT happened?

From the SOC spoilers:

Will Franco give into his darker urges?

Do it!  DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

IA remeber when robin was 8 he was still playing with that doll of hers cindy from the asian quarter.THese are teen stories there giving 8 and 9 year olds.What about lucky and emily running around when they was kids.They was just being kids.

The way the kids are written is more than troublesome.

• Love 3

comcast spoilers for the this week

10/27
Shawn takes action to find a criminal that will help him get rid of Franco; Franco tells Carly he has a secret planned for their wedding; Nina uncovers relevant information about Ava's baby; Michael tells Sonny he thinks he knows who killed AJ.

10/28
Patrick and Sam get involved with Port Charles' Beggars' Night; Josslyn and Spencer devise a plan to break up Emma and Cameron; Carly is caught off guard when Bobbie asks her if she is having second thoughts about her upcoming wedding to Franco.

10/29
On the day of Franco and Carly's wedding, Sonny tells Shawn whether or not to continue targeting Franco; Jordan and Shawn have a strained discussion regarding TJ; Nina and her partner in crime get ready to begin their attack.

10/30
Shawn and Jordan get caught up in a highly dangerous situation; Sonny gets Morgan alone and goes ballistic on him; Silas receives a phone call from Sam, telling him she got some devastating news; Spencer lets Carly in on a secret regarding Franco.

10/31
Franco reveals something massive during the wedding; Dante and Anna are distressed by their realization about who murdered AJ; Sonny decides to tell Morgan the truth regarding certain events; Julian and Alexis attempt to make Sam feel better.

ETA:

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/141027-october-27-general-hospital-sneak-peek

Sonny says he dreams of murdering Faison in the night in the clip in the link. Seriously, does Sonny just daydream about killing people all day? Faison, Julian, Ava, Franco. Anyone I'm missing?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4