Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

AJ Murder:

Carly: AJ told her, heard recording, Sonny bragged to her

Franco- heard Recording, Threatened Sonny, discussed with Carly

Shawn- Sonny told him, heard recording (offscreen)

Duke- told by Sonny

Lauren- told by Ava

Morgan - told by Ava

Nina- saw on Gross Eye Cam

Fluke - told by Julian / Ava

Julian- told by Ava

Jason Alive:

Robin: revived him

Patrick- told he was alive, then dead, technically he may have re killed him by opening the pod

Victor- owned the clinic

Helena- tried to get him, may try again

Liz- thinks he's Jake, some dude

Nina's List:

Nina

Rosalie

Franco- doesn't know for sure what it is, but has a vague idea

Silas- thought it was a Christmas list. Is questioning her, so may be questioning this too.

• Love 2

Grrpants09 you forgot a list of who is keeping "secrets" from Michael and of course the all important THE LIST of Nina's. Clearly we need one of Dr. O's powerpoints.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1

Damn. Okay. .I demand Todd circa 93 and SK and Billy Miller for this. And a pony.

AJ reveal (who's hiding what from whom):

Carly/Sonny: hiding the fact that they're banging from Franco

Sonny: hiding that he murdered AJ from Micheal, that Ava killed Connie and not AJ, that Carly has known and has been covering pretty much all along

Carly: hiding from Michael that Sonny killed AJ and she knows, has known the whole time (AJ told her before he died, she was like whatevs), and Ava killed Connie

Franco: has a secret cam on Carly's neck, knows she and Sonny banged, has proof of Sonny killing AJ and Carly covering, proposed to screw them over, has a master plan, and will most likely tell Micheal

Morgan: hiding Ava from Sonny who wants to kill her when she pops the baby out, keeping that Sonny murdered AJ from Micheal

Lauren: banging Micheal, hiding Ava, but won't tell Micheal that Sonny murdered AJ

Nina: hiding that Sonny murdered AJ because um she's crazy?

Julian: waiting to use Sonny killing AJ for some leverage, doesn't know Ava killed Connie

Ava: trying to hide that she killed Connie but trying to hold AJ's murder over Sonny

Duke: telling Anna he works... i don't know not with Sonny, but does and knows of the AJ murder

Shawn- knows, heard, still a shitty hitman

Olivia- Connie's cousin, thinks AJ got off for killing Connie

Jason Alive:

Robin: lying about not being captive, that Jason died the 2nd time, that she wants a divorce

Patrick: lying to Sam about Jason being alive, he knew, but thinks he's dead but he lifted the space pod so he may have like in his mind killed him

It was on the recording on AJ's phone that Spinelli unscrambled for her.  She's the one who told Sonny that Ava was Connie's killer.

How could we forget? That recording turned on Cranco so much they started making out right there in Spinelli's apartment. They're trash.

• Love 2

How could we forget? That recording turned on Cranco so much they started making out right there in Spinelli's apartment. They're trash.

They are, they are.  Throw Moobs Corinthos  and Nina in the mix and we've got enough trash on this show for it to be renamed American Pickers or Swamp People - or the cast of a Maury Povich special.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

Spoilers from about.com:

Sonny wants to put a hit on Franco......and make it look like Julian did it.

Ava's baby comes early

Nina and Silas have a huge fight and she goes running, but to whom

Thanks to Nina, Rosalie's secret is in danger of being revealed

Lucas has career decisions to make

Sabrina confesses what she did to Ava to Felix

Nathan and Maxie must meet in secret

Danny's sick and he needs blood. Oh where can he get it from?

Tracy throws caution to the wind regarding Fluke

Carly tries to convince Bobbie she wants to marry Franco

Franco can't wait till his wedding day to get revenge on Carly

Is Sonny's plan to frame Julian for Franco's murder somehow going to put Julian out of commission?  Otherwise, why wouldn't Sam and company go to him for blood, more stems cells, whatever?

Edited by TeeVee329
I knew Danny was gonna be sick.  When Sam asked about the test results and there was no results yet, I just knew it was coming.

His illness has been a bigger plot point than his existence. Ugh, we're in for more crying Sam.

Ava's baby comes early

How early will this be, three months? Or has the pregnancy been SORASed? And I wonder who the baby nurse at GH will be...

Those spoilers fill me with boredom, except for Franco getting revenge on Carly. It won't happen the way I want it, but at least her life will be made difficult for a bit.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Yea, I actually was expecting more to Rosalie/she has a secret as soon as we saw that phone convo with her father. Although I'm sure that Ron had no idea what it would actually be then anyway and randomly decided on it like two days before filming scenes in which it is revealed.

Moar spoilers from gh happenings:

10/15: Silas hears a confession, Franco inadvertently slips info about Nina to Silas, Nina blackmails Rosalie

10/16: Micheal is stunned by what Franco has to say, Morgan goes out of his way to insure Ava's comfort and peace of mind, Silas is on the recieving end when Nina lashes out about what's happened to her over the years, Nathan learns a secret about Nina and goes to find her

10/17: Lauren and Nathan find out from Silas about his clash with Nina, The Sonny putting a hit on Franco as posted

Next week:

10/20: Micheal recieves surprising news, Nina is able to talk/bribe someone into assisting her

10/21:Ava's baby may be in danger, Rosalie's secret is revealed by Nina

10/22: Julian is jealous of Ned/Alexis, SamTrick reveal the results of their meeting

10/23: Ned recieves sage advice, Tracy takes desperate measures to get Luke back

10/24: A surprising person is concerned about Ava's baby, Just when it appears Ava's baby is okay...,

Rumors:

Sabrina tells Micheal Carlos did not shoot AJ

This story is the slow burn for Sabrina's exit

Helena's plans for Jason/Robin aren't over. We will learn more in Nov.

This Halloween will be very memorable

Micheal will learn the truth very soon

A surprising man helps another surprising man

Ric returns this fall

Yea, I actually was expecting more to Rosalie/she has a secret as soon as we saw that phone convo with her father. Although I'm sure that Ron had no idea what it would actually be then anyway and randomly decided on it like two days before filming scenes in which it is revealed.

Maybe her father is Nathan's mysterious father, meaning Nathan "Rex Balsom" West will have THREE sisters.  Ugh.  He only needs one and her name is Britt Westbourne and they are the adorable WestSibs!

• Love 3
that phone convo with her father

Originally we were thinking Mickey Diamond was her father, but Jordan killing him ended that. I wonder if she's connected to Fake!Luke? They bear no resemblance, but maybe she takes after her mother.

At any rate, I think it's a waste of time to give this much backstory to a third-tier character.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

I wouldn't be surprised ATALL if Rosalie turns out to be a soras'ed Lila Rae Alcazar.  

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow Dante ripped off a mask and revealed that he was really Morgan & Ava's time-travelling baby that had stolen Dr. Nathan West's time machine.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 7

Actually, Jason Thompson did say that he was told just before taping - or was it in between takes? - "Hey, Patrick has been popping pills and has a drug problem! K? Thanks! Bye!" So this style of "writing" is no surprise.

• Love 1
Actually, Jason Thompson did say that he was told just before taping - or was it in between takes? - "Hey, Patrick has been popping pills and has a drug problem! K? Thanks! Bye!" So this style of "writing" is no surprise.

Ha, I remember this. they didn't even tell JT what drugs, pills, etc he was suppose to be hooked on either.

This story is the slow burn for Sabrina's exit

I hope this is true. Can she take Felix, Kaka, Nina, Magda & several others with her.

• Love 3

I've read elsewhere that both Helena and Faison are taping tomorrow.  Um, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I sincerely hope Obrecht is in the house too.  Faison, Dr. O, and Helena all in one scene?  Pass me my smelling salts!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2

I've read elsewhere that both Helena and Faison are taping tomorrow. Um, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sincerely hope Obrecht is in the house too. Faison, Dr. O, and Helena all in one scene? Pass me my smelling salts!!!!!!!!!!

You're in luck. All good three end on the same number so it looks like the legion of doom is FINALLY having their big convention!

• Love 3

I forgot to mention, I saw on the cover of ABC SID that another Q, in addition to Jase, was coming back.  Do we know who this is?  

Maybe my 'Rosalie is really Lila Rae Alcazar' theory isn't totally off base, because technically she would be a Q though not related to Mikey.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Originally we were thinking Mickey Diamond was her father, but Jordan killing him ended that. I wonder if she's connected to Fake!Luke? They bear no resemblance, but maybe she takes after her mother.

At any rate, I think it's a waste of time to give this much backstory to a third-tier character.

My first thought on Roslie's secret backstory was that she was connected to Fluke. It's just so stupid, so it's very Ron.

You know, this makes me think I'm too hard on a lot of the actors and on JT in particular. I mean it can't be easy to make this shit work anyway, but to have to try and make it work when you are told your story literally the minute before you film it must be rough.

To be honest, I doubt Ron even knows who the hell Fluke is supposed to be.

Bingo! I honestly believe RC doesn't know who Fluke is yet. Or maybe he was supposed to be Bill and now RC is pissed everyone figured it out immediately and decided to change course, even if it makes no sense.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I forgot to mention, I saw on the cover of ABC SID that another Q, in addition to Jase, was coming back.  Do we know who this is?  

Maybe my 'Rosalie is really Lila Rae Alcazar' theory isn't totally off base, because technically she would be a Q though not related to Mikey.  

Perhaps they were talking about Larry Ashton, Ned's dad?

I couldn't buy Rosalie as Lila Rae.  We saw her as a little girl not too long ago.  Her being SOARSed to high school age would be one thing, but a post-college nurse?  Noooo.