Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I don't get why the writers are insisting that everyone has to love Franco. (Except for Sonny, of course. He's allowed to dislike anyone he chooses.) Life certainly doesn't work that way, and for a soap, it's beyond stupid. Sam has every right to hate Franco for eternity with every fiber of her being—there's nothing he can do to make up for what he did to her. Saving her baby (or whatever cockamamie thing they have cooked up) is only a fraction of what she's owed from him. And really, it's fine if she never warms up to him. Their encounters are forced in the first place. Here's one place where the bubbles don't need to overlap at all. So of course this is when the writers decide they have to.

This fakakta show.

• Love 10

More spoilers from Twitter:

Nelle plans to expose her affair with Sonny to Carly but before she can, Michael takes her to the cabin. Will she have second thoughts? #GH

1) I cannot believe this is the entirety of Nelle's scheme to destroy Carly's entire life.  Girl, she and Sonny break up with each other every five minutes!

2) Am I supposed to know what "the cabin" is?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

More spoilers from Twitter:

1) I cannot believe this is the entirety of Nelle's scheme to destroy Carly's entire life.  Girl, she and Sonny break up with each other every five minutes!

2) Am I supposed to know what "the cabin" is?

The cabin where Morgan took Kiki. Don't you remember Bryan C's emmy worthy performance there? :shakes head:

• Love 4

Trying to sell the audience on the "hot chemistry" and "forbidden lust" between Michael and Nelle is the embarrassment.  It's totally The Emperor's New Clothes - there is no there there!

And not to toot this horn again, but Nelle setting out to seduce him to turn him against Carly would have been FAR more interesting and soapy than her being "charmed" by his bland nice boy routine.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Trying to sell the audience on the "hot chemistry" and "forbidden lust" between Michael and Nelle is the embarrassment. 

I agree there's no chemistry between Michael and Nelle, but are they really trying to sell "forbidden" lust? Those two could hook up, at least right now when we have no idea who Nelle really is. 

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

not scheming against them nearly enough

And her scheming right now is so lame. Leaving a bra between the sheets is amateur hour. Why hasn't she been threatening Sonny with the recording she has? What on earth is she waiting for? Why is she doing this? It's so dumb we haven't been given the barest idea. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I agree there's no chemistry between Michael and Nelle, but are they really trying to sell "forbidden" lust? Those two could hook up, at least right now when we have no idea who Nelle really is.

"Forbidden" in the sense that Nelle knows she can't have revenge on Carly AND Michael too.  So she's been trying to resist his lukewarm advances. #whatever

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

What exactly is it about Nelly that's supposed to interest Michael? All they do is talk about their childhoods (mainly her complaining about how she grew up poor) and how super exciting Michael is going to help her have fun. I'm not seeing much of anything there. Then again, this is the same show that has been dragging out the boring Dillon/Kiki crap as if they're the new Ross and Rachel, so what do I know. 

• Love 6
On 2/14/2017 at 2:45 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Couldn't the show really shock us and have Sam deliver at THE TITULAR HOSPITAL!

When is the last time someone had a normal delivery there? Leo offscreen? I realize that in peril pregnancy delivery is a soap staple but sometimes it's ok for the woman to go to the hospital, have a baby and be okay. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Bwill3133 said:

When is the last time someone had a normal delivery there? Leo offscreen? I realize that in peril pregnancy delivery is a soap staple but sometimes it's ok for the woman to go to the hospital, have a baby and be okay. 

I think Leo was born like four months premature at the Nurses' Ball or some such event. Delivered by Patrick, naturally, the neurosurgeon.

• Love 1

1) "Two bad awesome broads"?  No.

2) Anna has lost some of her luster, but still, she doesn't belong in the same breath as Carly.

ETA...

3) Also, mailing Carly a copy of the recording?  That isn't blackmail.  Blackmail would be demanding $1 million from Sonny not to mail it.

4) And once again, really, this is the entirety of Nelle's revenge scheme?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12

She should've set him (and Carly) up to think that he'd assaulted her. Then started flinching and conspicuously avoiding him. Didn't even have to be sexual assault, just imply that he lost control and hurt her. 

That would work better than this unconvincing temptress routine and it actually is related to an issue that both Carly and Michael have with him

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

With the way Valentin is acting I'm wondering if those rumors about him being Anna's son are true, or at least that they're related in some way. 

I don't see how he could be her son; they were training to be WSB agents at the same time. The age fuckery to pull that off would be ridiculous. Some sort of relative, while deeply dumb, would at least work time-wise.

34 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

She should've set him (and Carly) up to think that he'd assaulted her.

Ugh, NO. This show can't deal with actual assault properly. Let's not make things even worse by crying wolf here. 

23 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also, she should be playing that recording in a public place.  Something like Carly's birthday party at the Metro Court would be ideal. 

Seriously. Let's have a big soapy reveal, not keep it private. It's obvious Nelle hasn't googled "how to blackmail someone." She's terrible at it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Seriously. Let's have a big soapy reveal, not keep it private. It's obvious Nelle hasn't googled "how to blackmail someone." She's terrible at it.

If they had a public reveal probably the only people who would be there would be Kiki and Dillon and Kiki would say, "Dillon, Morgan's family is breaking apart! I feel so guilty!"

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't see how he could be her son; they were training to be WSB agents at the same time. The age fuckery to pull that off would be ridiculous. Some sort of relative, while deeply dumb, would at least work time-wise.

44 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Charlotte is eight or nine even though the embryo was created three years ago. Jelly don't care about facts.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If they had a public reveal probably the only people who would be there would be Kiki and Dillon and Kiki would say, "Dillon, Morgan's family is breaking apart! I feel so guilty!"

Nelle: Take that, Carly, Sonny slept with another woman!

Carly: ...he does that all the time.

Olivia: He certainly did it to me.

Ava: Girl, I fucked him IN A CRYPT.  Raise your game.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Nelle: Take that, Carly, Sonny slept with another woman!

Carly: ...he does that all the time.

Olivia: He certainly did it to me.

Ava: Girl, I fucked him IN A CRYPT.  Raise your game.

Tiny Tim: But he brought me fireworks afterwards!

Everyone: aaaaw!!!

• Love 6

Nelle: Can you believe Sonny's did something so unforgiveable!

Michael: ...he murdered my bio father and I forgave him.  This is nothing.

Dante: ...he tried to murder ME once and I forgave him.  This isn't even top ten.

• Love 13

I became very worried for KSt after seeing yesterday's episode -- I don't think she's ever looked worse. I'm starting to believe the rumors about her being a big "Breaking Bad" fan, if you know what I mean. It looks like she needs some help PRONTO, and considering she's a legacy character and has been an important part of the show, I hope Show gets on top of this. Maybe she and Tree can turn their honeymoon into a search for Frisco so Tree can belatedly ask for his blessing. That should take a few months and allow Tree his outside project. #saveKSt

1 hour ago, TheMediaHo said:

I became very worried for KSt after seeing yesterday's episode -- I don't think she's ever looked worse. I'm starting to believe the rumors about her being a big "Breaking Bad" fan, if you know what I mean. It looks like she needs some help PRONTO, and considering she's a legacy character and has been an important part of the show, I hope Show gets on top of this. Maybe she and Tree can turn their honeymoon into a search for Frisco so Tree can belatedly ask for his blessing. That should take a few months and allow Tree his outside project. #saveKSt

Maxie has a pretty easy out: she can go to the West Coast for a few months to work/be more involved with Georgie. 

• Love 5

Only nelle could make blackmailing someone so boring.Heck Lucy and Scotty used to do it on a daily basis and they made it look fun lol.

I can't believe they wouldn't have nelle show off the tape at an event or something either.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 1

I'm running out of ways to express how boring and basic these spoilers are (Ned proposing to Olivia is sweeps-worthy drama?):

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2017/02/general-hospital-spoilers-february-20-24-2017-edition/

Will Laura of all people become a pawn in Julian’s game?

Laura as part of a major storyline, whatever will they think of next! #eyeroll

The only other thing of note is a Robin appearance in two weeks.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2