Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

That Anna/Dr. O sneak peek was divine.  As is this spoiler:

Anna and Liesl put their animosity aside to work together

Fingers crossed for fierce hats!

On the opposite end of the spectrum is this:

Patrick is on the verge of telling Sam what he found at the clinic until Spencer reveals startling information about the crash.

So now it's Spencer's fault that Patrick can't tell anyone about the clinic?  Lame-o!

Edited by TeeVee329

There's always some excuse for Patrick to keep his lips sealed. Dumbest neurosurgeon ever.

I'm half-expecting the next spoiler to reveal that Danny has the information Sam needs on Nina. I'm just not feeling the kids being involved in adult storylines.

I call bullshit on ALL levels with Anna and Dr. O. The ONLY sort of working together they should be doing is Dr. O standing still as Anna shoots her dead for what Dr. O did to Anna's fucking daughter. This show gives me rage blackouts, I swear.

• Love 6

Eh, enemies teaming up towards a common goal (and they have one in wanting Nathan found and rescued) is a soap tale as old as time. And it gets me Kathleen Gati and Finola Hughes in scenes together.  I'm all in on this one.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Glad you can enjoy it, TeeVee329. Really. But it pisses me off. That bitch cost - again - Anna's own fucking daughter years of her life. Anna should just point and laugh at Dr. O's distress and then go get a manicure.

I'd agree if it were just Nathan maybe. But finding Nathan is the key to also finding Dante (who, if Nathan is already her good friend, it must mean she and Dante are super besties friends 4eva, or you know, that's my fanwank haha), Maxie (daughter of her good friend), and Lulu (daughter of her other good friend). I do hope Anna finds some reason to put O. in a cell for a little while after the whole adventure, with O. saying something like "but I helped you" and Anna replying, "that's the least you owe me." It won't happen, but a girl can dream.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Oh joy. Anna is going to end up having to deal with Dr O's "clever" insults while trying to find Nathan and company.

There was a way to make Dr O more of a gray character, if her role in what happened to Robin was far less active and if she got so mad at Faison's rejection that she turned on him and helped Robin escape - the Scorpios might always suspect she wasn't forced into helping Faison, or her motives for eventually helping Robin weren't pure ... but there wouldn't be proof.

But it's been presented as Dr O quite happily tormenting Robin and doing anything to hurt Anna, simply out of jealousy (before Anna and Robert maybe killed Faison, at least). And that's not even getting into her multiple murder attempts on various characters. The character is grotesque and I can't deal with her. She's as bad as Sonny in my book.

But like Sonny, she's apparently Teflon. So I can't get excited about any spoilers for her and Anna because I know I'm not going to get my wish of Anna gleefully locking that bitch in a windowless cell.

• Love 9

I'm half-expecting the next spoiler to reveal that Danny has the information Sam needs on Nina.

Danny knows Nina, Ava, Victor, Britt, Sonny and Victor's secrets and what really happened to Jimmy Haffa. Will he expose the truth before it's too late?

• Love 3

This week actually sounds really good:

MON: Obrecht and Anna work together.

TUE: Dante and Lule face an old enemy.

WED: Jordan pressures Ava.

THU: Sabrina takes revenge.

FRI: Maxie confronts a "stranger".  

This is the first time since Nina came on back in June that my cable guide hasn't mentioned her at all.  I'm speculating that Dante & Lulu face Stavfroze on Tue and on Fri Maxie sees NuJasus but doesn't recognize him because Uncle Victor gave him a new face.

• Love 2

Kathleen Gati saves Dr. O for me. I think the character has become Helena-lite (to the detriment of everyone), but like Helena (and Constance Towers), Liesl gets enough good lines and KG is a good enough actor to at least balance out the terrible stories she gets. If I hate Dr. O, it's because of the ludicrous writing, not because of KG.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

Kathleen Gati saves Dr. O for me. I think the character has become Helena-lite (to the detriment of everyone), but like Helena (and Constance Towers), Liesl gets enough good lines and KG is a good enough actor to at least balance out the terrible stories she gets. If I hate Dr. O, it's because of the ludicrous writing, not because of KG.

Thinking about it, I actually don't think Obrecht is that similar to Helena. I think O is much less sarcastic and elegant that Hells. Her humor comes from fish-out-of-water-ness. Both of them at the same time for too long would definitely be too much though.

Now that the spoilers put stranger in quotation marks, I definitely think the stranger Maxie sees is Jason. It was nice of Victor to give him a hotter, younger face!

Thinking about it, I actually don't think Obrecht is that similar to Helena.

Personality-wise, they're different, I agree. I meant they're similar in a broader sense: mostly ineffective villains with the occasional intense cruelty; characters that are overused and underused at the same time; characters played by actors who deserve so much better and can elevate much of the material they're given.

Let's hope that Victor gave him a personality

Maybe Robin's protocol included some sort of stimulant for that part of the brain.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

cable guide spoiler

9/19
Ava and Morgan have a heartfelt talk about their future family; Sonny and Carly take a trip down memory lane during Franco's birthday party

oooh, I hope Franco gets an ice cream cake with crunchies!!

• Love 1
Sonny and Carly take a trip down memory lane during Franco's birthday party

Didn't we already see this?  How much more do the fans have to sit through?  I guess this time its going to be about St. Jason.  

Spare me.  

Yeah, there was another spoiler that Sonny and Carly reminisce about Jason, this must be the catalyst.  Poor SERIAL KILLER Franco will probably cry in his ice cream cake.

And wait...hold up...Jason and Franco are no longer twins, but still just happen to share the same birthday?

I'm happy that Morgan and Ava are going to finally have a solo scene again, but ten bucks says Kiki interrupts it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
Yeah, there was another spoiler that Sonny and Carly reminisce about Jason, this must be the catalyst.  Poor SERIAL KILLER Franco will probably cry in his ice cream cake.

I'd rather listen to them talk about Jason than their most recent sexcapades yet again.

I'm happy that Morgan and Ava are going to finally have a solo scene again, but ten bucks says Kiki interrupts it.

She'll somehow know the paternity of the baby and tell them what's what. 

• Love 1

It's a little weird how none of the characters are like, "hmm, 20 year old v the 50 year old, chances are it's probably Morgan's". I know Sonny has super sperm, but no one's allowed to point that out?

• Love 4

I wonder what kind of dark, violent fate awaits whatever the dessert is at Franco's party.

It's a little weird how none of the characters are like, "hmm, 20 year old v the 50 year old, chances are it's probably Morgan's". I know Sonny has super sperm, but no one's allowed to point that out?

Or even just the numbers game.  Sonny and Ava had sex IN A CRYPT once, I'm sure Ava and Morgan had sex a few more times than that during the window of conception.

• Love 4

Franco is going to have a birthday party? 

I wonder who Carly bribes to attend the stupid thing. Because Carly, Kiki, and Franco do not a party make and I can't think of anyone else stupid enough to want to attend.

40th? You're being generous to Franco. 

Heh, my point was that my birthday was a "milestone" and no one cared enough to do anything for it and I'm not as annoying as he is. Why would Franco have a 46th birthday party? ;) 

I wonder who Carly bribes to attend the stupid thing. Because Carly, Kiki, and Franco do not a party make and I can't think of anyone else stupid enough to want to attend.

Daddy Scotty will probably be forced to show up. Maybe he'll bring Franco a new bike or a train set.

• Love 4

He'll suddenly have tons of art therapy patients who think he's just the bees knees because of the way he helped them all so much.  Offscreen.

• Love 1

I'm sure we shall have a freaking Lucy/Bobbie cat fight over Scottie. They'll bring new toys to impress Franco to impress Scotty 2 Hotty. Meow. Or Mew. Or eye roll. Sonny will crash the party to remind them it's really Dead (not dead) Jasus' s Holy Day and spend the partay smugging at Carly over their dead robot friend. Franco will get kicked in the shin by Joss, who will steal his cake. Then Nina will text him something crazy, but nice. Carly will get jelly and re bang Sonny. Cake gets stabbed again. Franco will give Recording to Ava.

Or nothing happens.

• Love 2

GH happenings has Billy Miller starting taping as of September 8th. Anything shown before that, they say is a stand in.

Other things on there- a patient at the clinic (yeah a lot of shit is going to happen there) fights to escape his bounds (yes it's Jason)

9/19 is Jason remembrance day AKA Franco's birthday

Spencer tells Nik something that he doesn't want to believe

Jordan tries to get Ava to work with her by naming Their Boss

Levi is far from out of the picture and wants revenge

Next time we see Robin, expect Helena. Showdown

Other things on there- a patient at the clinic (yeah a lot of shit is going to happen there) fights to escape his bounds (yes it's Jason)

Oh holy shit, they are doing it.  They are re-Ronning Todd's return.  

• Love 3

That's kind of dick to do one of Roger's best stories right in front his face.

What about the rumors that Ron wants James Franco on GH? Does that mean Roger could be leaving or Roger is getting De Franco'd?

ETA: From about.com

The bomb is dropping soon. Franco gives the tape to Ava. But get this, ....

Julian may tell Micheal.

Micheal may change his name to Quartermaine.

He is beyond angry

Carly makes a huge change, Sonny covers for her and promises to keep a secret.

But she's about to crack.

Heather has something for Carly

Sabrina is involved in an accident

Epiphany may be too much for Milo

Robin sees someone she never expected to

Silas sees something and wishes he hadn't

Sonny might go on trial

Edited by Grrpants09
  • Love 1

Oh holy shit, they are doing it.  They are re-Ronning Todd's return.

"I have a wife. Her name is Sam.

I have a mother. Her name is Monica.

I have a son. His name is Danny.

I have a midget moobster boss. His name is Sonny.

I have a massive pain in my ass. Her name is Carly."

Can't wait!

• Love 3

On one hand, yay, Helena!  On the other, Helena and Robin don't have much history, do they?

I was thinking, IF KMc were going to return for any significant period of time, it would be interesting for them to finally do Cassio.  IIRC, that was the original plan back in the late 90's until SBu pitched a fit about being paired with SBr Carly and they want back to J&R.  And then there was the whole thing where Jerry wanted them to pretend to be involved.    

• Love 1