Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Why would Justin Hartley come back to soaps?!?  He has gotten a lot of work on CW and ABC the last few years.  

According to wikipedia he is divorced from Lindsay Korman and they have a child.  Those alimony and child support payments must be killer for him to take a career step backwards.

Edited by Tiger

General Hospital Happenings has a photo of "Levi" posing with JJY, saying he's the son of someone he can't name.  I thought Levi was Neenah/Silas' son, now I'm thinking Mac gets the booby prize.  Son shoots father, rather than father (Sonny) shoots son (Dante).

General Hospital Happenings has a photo of "Levi" posing with JJY, saying he's the son of someone he can't name.  I thought Levi was Neenah/Silas' son, now I'm thinking Mac gets the booby prize.  Son shoots father, rather than father (Sonny) shoots son (Dante).

Now if we can just pull the father from one set and the son from the other, and get Sonny and Levi shooting each other.  Then Dante and Mac can laugh over it all. 

• Love 8

Maybe Sabrina will get her hooks into him like she did with Patrick by befriending Kiki.

I'm thinking they bond over their mutual pain of losing a child. Conflict arises over Silas' anti-Patrick jihad and Sabrina still having residual feelings for her ex-fiance.

• Love 1

That link isn't working.

Frank confirmed it on Examiner according to the gh blog site.

Meant confirmed Billy is Jason.

Fixed.

If Frank confirmed that Billy is Jason, I suspect the twitterverse would have EXPLODED with this news.  Again, I'm not saying I believe it's true, considering several folks here have stated that Celebrity Dirt whatever is not a credible site...I'm just saying this is the first I've seen of any mention that he's not. it could all be Bullshit for all I know. I'm not trying to stir the pot.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1

Sorry, that is not to be believed.  The part about Billy Miller being Jason isn't a quote from Frank or attributed at all, just included by the author when talking about the Robin/Jason story amidst the actual quotes that Michael Fairman had up on his blog.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

http://www.generalhospitalblog.com/tag/billy-miller-as-jason-morgan/

The story is ongoing and has a link to an interview with Frank with spoilers.

Confirms Billy and the return of a male and female villian.

It's got an upcoming preview with Jason listed as Billy Miller from Frank. If its fake, it's weird. It's like the Michelle Stafford stuff.

It's kind of suspect, if you ask me.  That blog post links to an article on the Examiner.  The only real support that article offers that BM has been cast is a link back to the same blog's post.  There's no link to an actual interview with Frank in any of that.  

And if we don't get Billy, you damn right you know who is my guess.

Because Billy Miller and Michael Muhney are the only two actors in all of soaps?

Gawd, he's not even back yet and I'm already sick of Jason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

Gosh, I hope it's anyone but Billy Miller. It's hard to imagine Stone Cold being portrayed by Mugsy Mugsalot Miller. Jason would have to have a personality transplant but maybe Robin could swing that, too. Since she has cured death and all.

• Love 3

I do believe the Billy Miller stuff, only because GH/Y&R seem to want to outdo each other, and it has the exact pattern and stench of the Michelle Stafford casting. And even if he is a butt-kissing shill now, Michael Logan did mention it on Twitter ages ago, and his casting track record, as far as I recall, is decent.

And because it's totally ridiculous, since GH doesn't need Jason, new or old.

• Love 2

Because Billy Miller and Michael Muhney are the only two actors in all of soaps?

I'm sure as far as Ron/FV's pissing contest with JFP is concerned...yup.

I do believe the Billy Miller stuff, only because GH/Y&R seem to want to outdo each other, and it has the exact pattern and stench of the Michelle Stafford casting. And even if he is a butt-kissing shill now, Michael Logan did mention it on Twitter ages ago, and his casting track record, as far as I recall, is decent.

And because it's totally ridiculous, since GH doesn't need Jason, new or old.

ICAM.  I think Ron is more concerned with getting one over on JFP/SBu than having the right actor for the part (whether we need Jason or not on canvas).  The same crap happened between GH & Y&R when Frons/JFP/Guza were in charge.

I think Billy Miller as Jason - the right kind of Jason - would actually be a boon to the show. And I expect he will be Jason, though none of the links above are reputable if they're the Examiner or CelebDirtyLaundry or even GHH.

The problem with any new hire is that GH is so focused on chasing after and pushing hard with new stars and making online headlines, as well as going far, far up its own ass. The one person I am fairly certain they will never touch is Michael Muhney.

Edited by jsbt

oh God, pity the poor cast and crew if both Michael Muhney and William de Vry were in that studio at the same time.

What is WdV alleged to have done?  I personally find the guy a bit creepy and think he needs to lay off the 'roids, but I haven't heard peep about him doing or saying anything inappropriate behind the scenes.  
Edited by Tiger

Oh, he's done nothing. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. I wasn't even referring to the allegations against Muhney, just to both of their over-the-top social media hamming (imo).

• Love 1

Also no to Trevor St. John. 

What about (GASP) finding a talented newcomer to make the role their own?  Kinda like how Trevor St. John and Michael Muhney and Billy Miller were before their first roles?

• Love 2

I love that the picture that accompanies "Will Dante and Nathan find Lulu and Maxie in time, will they?!?!" is of the two of them sitting on their asses.  Heh.

I'm just so happy for Britt and Nathan scenes, FINALLY!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Also no to Trevor St. John.

What about (GASP) finding a talented newcomer to make the role their own? Kinda like how Trevor St. John and Michael Muhney and Billy Miller were before their first roles?

Problem is, the "Muhney/Miller" expectations have been stoked for so long, any other actor in the role would be perceived as a come down and a let down.

• Love 1

Awww Britt and Nathan are so cute in that clip!  Sibling love!

Speaking of, looks like Britt and Nina are FINALLY going to meet next week.  I read a spoiler that Britt has news for Nina.  I wonder, given Rosalie's suggestion today, if Nina goes to her to ask if she can conceive/carry a baby.

There's also a spoiler that Lucy reminds Scotty he has a choice to make.  Um, I'm pretty sure he already made it, considering that he's sleeping with Bobbie and not Lucy.

Edited by TeeVee329

I hate this show playing with my emotions with there misleading titles. I really thought Maxie had kicked him in the balls I was so giddy for a minute there. Nope she just hurt his feelings by humiliating him. Oh well at least it finally shut him the fuck up. So So So So tired of this waste of space.

ER needs to darken her hair.

I kind of feel bad for Dante he is in a no win situation. He clearly wants his wife back but she is a baby rabbies obsessed heifer who refuses to have a normal convo, so he comes across as clearly not to eager to find her & return to "normal"

• Love 1

Ha, I'm sure he'll appear properly agitated on the show, but just the still shot they got was funny.

Nope she just hurt his feelings by humiliating him.

Eh, barely. What kind of lame, vague writing/insult is that? "Oh, Levi, you didn't satisfy me." Come on, can't she/the writers come up with something a bit sharper than that?

That still shot of Micheal. Is MyKill coming back? Ava, you can't kill it with bullets, chocolate, nor fire. You can't beat it nor wish it away.

MyKill is coming for us all now. Thanks for poking the damn animal. See that murderous glee? He's killed before and he shall kill again. Just um can we get him pointed in the appropriate directions?

What kind of lame, vague writing/insult is that? "Oh, Levi, you didn't satisfy me."

Seriously. Levi's whole relationship with Maxie was fake—he's supposed to be crushed to hear that he was an inadequate lover? *rme*

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Seriously. Levi's whole relationship with Maxie was fake—he's supposed to be crushed to hear that he was an inadequate lover? *rme*

He actually was not crushed but pissed by what she said. He anit shit but most guys don't like when a female tells esp in front of other people that they anit shit btw the sheets.

He actually was not crushed but pissed by what she said. He anit shit but most guys don't like when a female tells esp in front of other people that they anit shit btw the sheets.

I'd think that, in this case, his response would be something along the lines of "of course you're going to say that now, I've kidnapped you at gunpoint.  But you weren't complaining before." 

• Love 3

I'm not worried. Move it along, Ron. End this shit. Do the damn AJ reveal. Like really, you can't do shit with Fluke, so for the love of Jasus, wrap up AJ meow.

But I'm sure we shall get Network Wars! With two recasts, two shows, two different time slots, two different channels. Ron will say, but Jasus hath to react to his brother's murder. But it shall happen on twitter.

Tony is expected to be back taping in November. Of course, I guess that could change if he regresses in his recovery but I am cautiously optimistic that this Fluke crap will begin to wrap up by Feb sweeps, and hopefully sooner than that. I figure he'll be back for awhile to cause trouble before Julian/Tracy/a day player finally kills him.

Edited by Veronica

Tony is expected to be back taping in November. Of course, I guess that could change if he regresses in his recovery but I am cautiously optimistic that this Fluke crap will begin to wrap up by Feb sweeps, and hopefully sooner than that. I figure he'll be back for awhile to cause trouble before Julian/Tracy/a day player finally kills him.

Knowing Ron and Tony, Luke will kill Fluke.   Tony won't be able to resist "killing himself" like that. 

• Love 1

I'd think that, in this case, his response would be something along the lines of "of course you're going to say that now, I've kidnapped you at gunpoint. But you weren't complaining before."

True that but since Maxie has shown she has about as much interest in Levi as I have which is zero & he then been picked up on that given the constant need to isolate her & take Nate out of the equation, I can buy him not being able to come back with something like that because he knows the truth deep down inside.

Let's be real Maxie has shown that she fake something ie sexual relationship with Spin if it keeps him in her life or she has perceived that person has done something for her(which is what she foams off at the mouth about when questioned about "her true feelings for Levi") when they anit really done shit.

Tony is expected to be back taping in November. Of course, I guess that could change if he regresses in his recovery but I am cautiously optimistic that this Fluke crap will begin to wrap up by Feb sweeps, and hopefully sooner than that.

The idea of this continuing on until February sweeps makes me want to kill myself. It's already beyond interminable, and I was a fan of the idea of bringing on Evil Bill at first.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 8