Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

from SOD

Murder mystery coming

Person already taped final scenes (IN JUNE!)

please let it be Nina or Franco or even Kiki.

ETA probably Rosalie. bah. I'll take it I guess.

But Rosalie can't die until we find out her secret!

</sarcasm>

• Love 5

from SOD

Murder mystery coming

It's probably Rebecca Budig.  She wakes up from her coma and then is killed and all the people in on Jake(son) are suspects.

from SOD

Murder mystery coming

please let it be Nina or Franco or even Kiki.

ETA probably Rosalie. bah. I'll take it I guess.

It's probably Rebecca Budig.  She wakes up from her coma and then is killed and all the people in on Jake(son) are suspects.

Hayden is a good bet, but none of the people in the know would be suspects in her death since no one knows they know…they don't have a motive (as far as the town is concerned).

I think Julian will be whacked.

• Love 1

Oh! And they expect me to care. How cute.

• Love 5

Oh, what about the two characters the show was RUMORED to be killing off, Ric and Ava?  Both of them could probably work, with a similar pool of suspects.

But what's the point?  It's not like, when exposed, the murderer will go to jail.

• Love 3

Oh, what about the two characters the show was RUMORED to be killing off, Ric and Ava?  Both of them could probably work, with a similar pool of suspects.

But what's the point?  It's not like, when exposed, the murderer will go to jail.

Well, you never know. We still have a person or two who works at the hospital!

• Love 3

Holy fuckballs, it's a SUPER heavy week of the Francs and Neens Variety Hour.  Everything else was relegated to the alsos, even Luke's final day!

Week of August 3rd: Felix encourages Brad to reach out to Lucas.

Over a week until this followed up on again?  For fuck's sake, Ron.

Kiki makes a life changing discovery.

Please be Morgan and AvaDenise in bed, please be Morgan and AvaDenise in bed!

• Love 4

If Hayden is offed I'll know something has changed. I absolutely believe FV and RC are dying to bring Soap Star Rebecca Budig back again, and again and again, just like Soap Legend Donna Mills.

• Love 1

" Kiki makes a life changing discovery. "

Please be Morgan and AvaDenise in bed, please be Morgan and AvaDenise in bed!

She's pregnant?

Ava/Denise would be a grandmother. How hot would that be? Grandma in bed with Morgan. LOL

don't tell me Bobbie/Sonny wouldn't be fascinating. Finally, after 20 years, Barbara Jean gets revenge!*

HA HA HA HA HA!!   If Bobbie waited this long to get her revenge, just to do it when Carly least expects it, it would be hilarious.   

• Love 7

She's pregnant?

Ava/Denise would be a grandmother. How hot would that be? Grandma in bed with Morgan. LOL

Oh god...I can actually see that happening.  And then it is revealed Avery is really Morgan's. 

I think Kiki might buy it. If she discovers the truth about Morgan and "Denise" and then dies, that is certainly "life-changing." It would also explain another logline about Franco making "a devastating discovery". She's like his daughter from another life, with another face, on a TV show! Weep for Gentle Franco!

• Love 7

I think Kiki might buy it. If she discovers the truth about Morgan and "Denise" and then dies, that is certainly "life-changing." It would also explain another logline about Franco making "a devastating discovery". She's like his daughter from another life, with another face, on a TV show! Weep for Gentle Franco!

Nah, that can't be it, because Kiki's discovery is next week and Franco's discovery is this week. Unless Kiki discovers she's a ghost?!?! I can't do this to myself, it hurts too much!

• Love 2

SOD said the murder victim is played by a "soap hopper."  RiH tweeted last week that he is unaware of any rumors that he is leaving the show.  MS did a periscope from the set this week.  The remaining soap hoppers are MW (maybe), RoHo (I wish), BM (not a chance).  Anyone else?

SOD said the murder victim is played by a "soap hopper."  RiH tweeted last week that he is unaware of any rumors that he is leaving the show.  MS did a periscope from the set this week.  The remaining soap hoppers are MW (maybe), RoHo (I wish), BM (not a chance).  Anyone else?

For the sake of argument, just because RiHe says he hasn't heard rumors, he could be told to keep his mouth shut to up the suspense. Zzzzzzzzzzzz. To anyone who gets SOD, was this specifically about GH at all or a general blind item?

(edited)

Are there any soap hoppers we don't hate? Cause I assume that's the one RC would kill off - to free up more time for the Serial Killer and WE NEVER CARED -2

Edited by Oracle42

The shocking part would be the person staying dead.

Or the murderer going to jail without being pardoned by the governor/not guilty by reason of mental illness or tumor/reinventing themselves as a bewigged hairdresser.

• Love 9

Michael Easton?  He was on PC, OLTL, Days.  Gawd, I would be so happy if they killed Silas.

• Love 4

Sonny calls a meeting of the Five Families to figure out who has been undermining his business.

The Five Families? LMAOOOOO. Stop this. This ABC Family mob crap is a joke and bringing in the Five Families isn't going to make it any more legit.

• Love 4
Oh, God. This is Frank and Ron so I'm expecting  Spoilerthe "Five Families" to be even more cartoonish than usual. Like, they'll add, say, the Penguin, the Mad Hatter, Toyman, Big Boy Caprice from Dick Tracy, and Carmine Falcone, all from Batman or assorted comic books. It's funny because pop culture!*

(* - It was funny five years ago but when your entire show is like that now, no one cares)

Or we'll probably just see him with four video screens in front of him, and Sonny says something like "sorry we couldn't do this in person"

• Love 2
(edited)

I can see Frank and Ron keeping who dies on lockdown because its "shocking." The shocking part would be the person staying dead.

If it comes out, they will, of course, blame their ratings failure on that.

And to be clear, I do think the death being advertised is likely Hayden or Ric. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Kiki also bought it.

*ty for quoting my genius, ulkis

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

The Five Families? LMAOOOOO. Stop this. This ABC Family mob crap is a joke and bringing in the Five Families isn't going to make it any more legit.

Seriously, after watching Daredevil there is nothing GH can put out there as a mob person that's even a shred as frightening as Wilson Fisk. It's laughable to believe that Sonny is a mob boss at all much less a major one. I can't even find him believable as a gummy bear mob boss anymore.

They need to get him out of that once and for all. It's ridiculous.

• Love 6

Seriously, after watching Daredevil there is nothing GH can put out there as a mob person that's even a shred as frightening as Wilson Fisk. It's laughable to believe that Sonny is a mob boss at all much less a major one. I can't even find him believable as a gummy bear mob boss anymore.

They need to get him out of that once and for all. It's ridiculous.

Forget Daredevil, Sonny can't compete with goofy gangsters from 1930. And that's where Sonny is stuck at, some weird 1940s/50s version of the mob. And even Michael Corleone killed his brother. Sonny lets his brother live because of . . . Helena, I guess. 

• Love 5
(edited)

They should've done it with the Michael/Avery/Sonny story. It would've been a much better resolution than Micharl deciding to endanger an infant because her nanny convinced him to give her up by claiming it's what AJ would want.

Shut up, SparklePony. You didn't know AJ.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
Or we'll probably just see him with four video screens in front of him, and Sonny says something like "sorry we couldn't do this in person"

Carly can be standing behind him, menacingly holding a baseball bat. History!

• Love 3

Carly can be standing behind him, menacingly holding a baseball bat. History!

I have to say, I'd be a lot more scared of Laura Wright holding a bat than Tamara Braun.

• Love 8

I have to say, I'd be a lot more scared of Laura Wright holding a bat than Tamara Braun.

I'm not gonna lie, I thought TB's Carly swinging that bat around was intimidating and kinda hot. She and LW are both more threatening than MB so always looks ridiculous trying to hold a gun.

• Love 1

I'm not gonna lie, I thought TB's Carly swinging that bat around was intimidating and kinda hot. She and LW are both more threatening than MB so always looks ridiculous trying to hold a gun.

Every time Sonny is shown holding a gun, I halfway expect one of those flags with "BANG!" on it to pop out at the end.

• Love 6
(edited)

I think the type of "villain" the show needs is something closer to AMC's David Hayward or PC's Chris Ramsey - a rascally doctor who schemes to advance themselves in their career or for money or to get the girl, but isn't raping or SERIAL KILLING anybody.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12

I realize we are all curious/excited/fearful about the announced changes that have been dropped, and I have also joined in the fray, but the Spoilers/Rumors thread has wildly gone off topic thanks to us and our thoughts on the matter.

So I have moved the discussion to the Unspoiled Spec thread. So please take all future thoughts about the latest regime there, please and thank you!