Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

It's so annoying because if anyone was going to keep the secret? It should be Patrick.

He already hates Jason. He's sleeping with Jason's wife and will be raising his son.  He actually has something to lose

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 14

It's so annoying because if anyone was going to keep the secret? It should be Patrick.

He already hates Jason. He's sleeping with Jason's wife and will be raising his son.

It's like they're completely content with Patrick just standing around and smiling. Give JT something to do!

• Love 2

Damn. I was really liking Liz's clothes. Seriously, Liz is a mother. There's no way in hell she'd do that to Monica. At least after watching Monica and Micheal grieve over AJ? No. Like.... how the hell do you even write Liz out of this corner? Damn. Unless Ron pulls jealousy and crazy over Jake being dead. Which might explain why he had Jason take the name Jake, so he could have Liz go "You used our dead son's name!!"

• Love 1

I'm just curious...does anyone actually believe it's "in character" for Liz to keep this particular secret?

I may be alone in this, but I don't think it is at all.

At this point I think anyone is capable of doing anything for any reason at any time.

• Love 6

At this point I think anyone is capable of doing anything for any reason at any time.

Like Nikolas! His heel turn over the last five or six months still makes no goddamn sense.

• Love 8

Yes, this won't end at all badly. Maybe Liz can fake another breakdown when the shit hits the fan! She's not called Nancy Kerrigan for nothing. She'll skate.

Yup. Good point.  Jason will shake his head sadly, and she'll sob like the mess she is.  It'll be just like the DNA test all over again.  Jason looked vaguely...constipated...but over all she got absolutely no reprimand for it.  Sam was told about it off screen.

I don't understand why they have to go this route.  There is enough drama in having Jake fall in love with Liz all over again, than realize he is Jason, and be torn.   There was no reason to add this new wrench in.  And while I don't agree it's THAT OOC for Liz, I think it's just a needless plot line.   And I don't think she is being thrown under the bus for JaSam.  No more than I thought Sam was thrown under the bus for Liason when she slept with Ric and watched Jake get kidnapped.  They are just plot devices for drrammmmma.  

Calling it now.  Danny gets sick again and for some reason Julian can't donate this time.  Cue a Liz confession. 

• Love 11

Yes, this won't end at all badly. Maybe Liz can fake another breakdown when the shit hits the fan! She's not called Nancy Kerrigan for nothing. She'll skate.

If the Danny thing is any indication Jason will look at her like he's very confused by her actions, pat her on the shoulder, and go home - where he'll probably catch Julian and Alexis having sex on the couch

• Love 5

Like Nikolas! His heel turn over the last five or six months still makes no goddamn sense.

If they actually said that his devil child made him snap, I'd accept that.

• Love 12

Of course everything Ron does is a plot point for drama. But it's also interesting who he chooses to have the information and who he doesn't. Why is it Liz? Why does she have to go down this road? Why can't it be Patrick? I'd love to know those answers.

Edited by HeatLifer

Speaking of - why would Nik agree to keep the secret so that Liz could keep Jake? Wasn't he in love with her a few months ago? 

• Love 1

Speaking of - why would Nik agree to keep the secret so that Liz could keep Jake? Wasn't he in love with her a few months ago? 

He's already keeping the secret.  If anything, he should be trying to get Liz not to say anything.

• Love 1

Yet another reason why it makes no sense for Liz to know. Are we sure that's the secret she's going on about? (Not that I can come up with an alternative, but I'm wondering anyway).

We're just speccing based on the rumor that Liz finds out Jake is Jason.

Yeah, sorry, it's not written in cement that's the secret they are discussing, but it lines up with the rumors and spoilers floating around.

I just really hope she is as terrible as keeping this secret as she was the DNA test so this Jakeson shit can END.  Unfortunately I now believe it could possibly be November sweeps before this shit is settled.

My birthday is in November. Ron always gives me the most fucked up presents.

2012- SK as AK

2013- fucking Kiki and the Captain

2014- Micheal Quartermaine

2015- Jason finally gets revealed.....

Thanks Ron, but with the way you give gifts, no. Take it back to the docks and shoot it and roll it off.

• Love 4

Of fucking course Liz is going to be the one who gets thrown under the bus. Ron wanted to do it earlier, but SBu left. So now he has a new opportunity.

I hate it so much.

And, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be repetitive as fuck and say this is once again another plot hole in terms of Robin. Are we pretending that Liz doesn't know that Robin revived Jase? She wouldn't question where she's at? Stop it, show.

• Love 1

I saw some speculation on Twitter (so huge grain of salt) that the secret Liz is begging Nik to keep isn't Jake's identity, but that he walked in on her and the "married" Jake kissing.  

I saw some speculation on Twitter (so huge grain of salt) that the secret Liz is begging Nik to keep isn't Jake's identity, but that he walked in on her and the "married" Jake kissing.

I hope that's it.

• Love 2

Sounds plausible, but almost not a big enough deal for Liz to have to beg her supposed friend to keep quiet about, you know?

Edited by TeeVee329

I'm not sure. But if it IS her who gives Spencer the talking to, I imagine she'll show in the tag on Thursday.

If SWSNBN is the tag on Thursday, I hope that the ratings drop into the hellmouth from whence she came on Friday.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 10

I think I just heard @jsbt's head explode.

You people don't even know. I'm living in fear of the moment that fool comes back. I'm hoping the Craibaud Collective's recent antics have tanked her chances.

• Love 3

"Robin, you should have told me!!! How dare you do this to me and Emma, AGAIN. You couldn't use your teeth to rip off the chains? What's the matter with you!!!? I had no choice but to sleep with Sam!"

• Love 4

I can't speculate as to his reasons - he probably will blame her for telling him that Jason was dead - but I do think that if Patrick learned that Jason was alive he'd go looking for Robin. If RC hadn't stuck Robin in hostage limbo then Patrick's motives for keeping the secret make MUCH more sense than Liz's and I think I'd actually enjoy watching the fallout. Liz is just going to cry and talk about Jake and I'm not interested in seeing that again. But Patrick? has a life at stake that he will lose if Jason comes back.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

I agree. At least have writer balls and have Patrick say "Robin, I just don't love you anymore. I can't love a woman who revives Cassadines or Borgs." He could even admit it to Anna, "Yeah, Robin chose dead people over the living."

I can respect that.

• Love 4

She's with RIc and doesn't want him to cause trouble?

I want this to be the reason she's begging Nik not to say anything. 

And, of course, being the douchebag that he is, Nik would sit there and let her twist in the wind, when he knows damn well who Jake is.  

• Love 3

Huh. Just realized that if Patrick knew the secret, he'd go looking for Robin.

Realistically, anyone that finds out should go looking for Robin.  If they know she revived Jason and didn't come back to PC to clear up his identity, then something is very wrong.  The fact that Nikolas gives not a fuck about Robin is worse in my book than him not telling everyone who Jason is.  I know Sam is his cousin and she deserves to know her husband isn't dead but at least everyone in that situation is safe.  He owes more allegiance to Robin than he is currently showing.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 6