Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

They waste so much awesome potential and use so much bullshit.

Ron loves history? Get Sean Moyihan as Franco's day lawyer. That shit would have been awesome. Make or hint at Jordan being Keesha. Let Rosalie be a nurse. The show is General Hospital.

Instead we get Peter Harrell.

Ron has enough trouble with GH history, I don't see the point would be to nod to OLTL history with Sean Moynihan.

• Love 2
Who was it you used to say "WE NEVER CARED" about dubbel zout? Nina? heh.

"WE NEVER CARED" was originally used (or at least it was the first time I saw it) on OLTL for John McBain's dead never-seen fiancée, Caitlyn. She gave him his tragic backstory. *cough* We always referred to her as "Caitlyn (WE NEVER CARED)." Ironic that ME gets another pointless backstory in another character on another soap for which the phrase fits effortlessly. Of course, it fits effortlessly for a lot of stuff on this fakakta show.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 7

Rosalie is a useless character that has no business being on the show and was shoehorned in with Nina and Co.

However, I still find her more tolerable a character than Sobbi. She actually has a personality, for starters. I will be the sole member of Team Rosalie during this debacle, IDGAF.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 4
(edited)

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/150316-march-16-general-hospital-sneak-peek

Between Lucy's voice and her giving all the Nurse's Ball credit to Sabrina, I'm certain this show hates me.

ETA: Ahahahahaha, ulkis, the timing of this is too good.

This is why I can't get into Sabrina live train. She will still be propped and made into the special snowflake.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

This is why I can't get into Sabrina live train. She will still be propped and made into the special snowflake.

Even when Sabrina does something wrong, it's no biggie. Are we sure she's not Sonny's daughter?

• Love 6

OMG, that clip of Lucy and Sabrina is indeed infuriating.  Shut up, Lucy, it is totally inappropriate for Sabrina to participate in an event at the hospital where she was fired, especially given what she was fired for, which conveniently never comes up.  And once again, like with Sonny, the writing lets the propped person act all modest while another character sings their praises.

And also, why is Lucy so jazzed about the ball?  Does she not remember how last year's ball coincided with the end of her marriage to Kevin?  Does she not remember who Kevin is? 

Spencer learns who might have started the fire.

HOLY.  HELL.  Nobody started the fire, it was an ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Caused by Nikolas thinking tons of candles were totally aprops for a kid's birthday party.  

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

OMG, that clip of Lucy and Sabrina is indeed infuriating.  Shut up, Lucy, it is totally inappropriate for Sabrina to participate in an event at the hospital where she was fired, especially given what she was fired for, which conveniently never comes up.  And once again, like with Sonny, the writing lets the propped person act all modest while another character sings their praises.

And also, why is Lucy so jazzed about the ball?  Does she not remember how last year's ball coincided with the end of her marriage to Kevin?  Does she not remember who Kevin is? 

Guess we can't blame her with that recast.

Lucy was acting spazzed because Lucy acts spazzed about everything. Yeah, I said it! :p

• Love 3

Even when Sabrina does something wrong, it's no biggie. Are we sure she's not Sonny's daughter?

She acts like Lily 2.0. I could SO see her being the retconned clink-boom spawn that didn't die. And now I hate myself.

Apparently there's a new promo out that shows Jake/Liz kissing and Nathan punching Spinelli. The latter gives me so much immeasurable joy.

It would make me happy if I didn't think Nathan won't be made to look like the jealous fool, keeping the lovebirds apart, even as Spinelli is a cockroach. I know, I know. Nate is as wooden as a tree, but no one deserves to be sacrificed to make Spinsuck sympathetic.

• Love 6

Why do you want to ruin my joy with your true statements?!

I'll still enjoy see Spinelli get punched. It's the little things!

Sorry. :-P

But yes, enjoy the beautiful moment of Nate hitting the little shit! I still wonder what this big plot twist KSt was tweeting about is. I hope, whatever it is, involves suffering galore for Spin. Just to make me happy.  :-)

• Love 3

I hope it's that Spinelli is violently murdered. Or that Nathan's ex is a man. But it'll probably something super stupid and awful.

Well, RC is still writing this show, so I'd say that's a sucker's bet.  :-)

• Love 2

Does she not remember who Kevin is?

Who is Kevin?

Liz also says the kiss with Jake(son) was "definitely worth the wait".  Bitch, you're the one who picked another dude.

See, this is why I can't stand this cheap dirty raggedy Kmart garden gnome. STFU Liz. Everything you say and do is wrong. I'm still hoping Jakeson has a brain malfunction and kills her. 

• Love 5

Here's the promo: https://twitter.com/GeneralHospital/status/576520909160235009

So lame, Spinelli challenges an incredulous Nathan to a boxing duel!

Looks like Mikey and Morgan are throwing punches too.

Liz also says the kiss with Jake(son) was "definitely worth the wait".  Bitch, you're the one who picked another dude.

OMG that little worm getting punched is awesome, I wish my det Special Kitty wasn't such a nice guy and would actually give him the real beatdown that creatine deserves.

I kind of like Michael and Morgan duking it out.

• Love 3

It would make me happy if I didn't think Nathan won't be made to look like the jealous fool, keeping the lovebirds apart, even as Spinelli is a cockroach. I know, I know. Nate is as wooden as a tree, but no one deserves to be sacrificed to make Spinsuck sympathetic.

Right now I think all the sympathy is on Nathan's side.

I'm gonna give RP a compliment: that look he gave Spin after he said let's duel was funny!

• Love 2

Finally. Let's get this Liz and Jake shit started. Sooner it happens, closer we'll be to the reveal in 8 years.

Not so fast!  I'm 99% convinced that the speculation about Rebecca Budig's character being hired to pose as Jake(son)'s wife is spot-on and she shows up on Friday.

• Love 2

OMG that little worm getting punched is awesome, I wish my det Special Kitty wasn't such a nice guy and would actually give him the real beatdown that creatine deserves.

I hope Micheal beats his ass! I bet it's part of the plan of his idiot Brother and Idiot ex brother hopping girlfriend

• Love 1

Not so fast! I'm 99% convinced that the speculation about Rebecca Budig's character being hired to pose as Jake(son)'s wife is spot-on and she shows up on Friday.

So Liz will probs be cheating with Jake while he gets to know his "wife"? Damn, all these buses coming for Liz. Can't keep count.

A shocker on Friday?

Rebecca Budig, I assume.

So Liz will probs be cheating with Jake while he gets to know his "wife"? Damn, all these buses coming for Liz. Can't keep count.

Oh no, Liz will martyr herself and be all, "You must be with your wife, our grand love cannot be!" and then probably run to cry on Nikolas' shoulder.

• Love 6

Speaking of Nik, he would know it's a fake wifey. And he's still gonna keep his lips zipped? The bus be coming for you, too, boo!

He wants Liz tooooooooo. Nik hasn't had sex in 4 months! He's ready! oh, wait, he probably had sex with Ivy.

• Love 1
Oh no, Liz will martyr herself and be all, "You must be with your wife, our grand love cannot be!" and then probably run to cry on Nikolas' shoulder.

It's moments like these that I wish PTV allowed emoticons. The little vomit smiley would be so fitting here! Well, actually, for most of GH these days, but here specifically!

• Love 3

He wants Liz tooooooooo. Nik hasn't had sex in 4 months! He's ready! oh, wait, he probably had sex with Ivy.

No, I'm pretty sure they just had deep, philosophical conversations about townies. ;)

Jason and Sam are the most protected people in this story. So it's like nothing has changed. Aw, Ron, it's like the ol days!!!

• Love 4

No, I'm pretty sure they just had deep, philosophical conversations about townies. ;)

Jason and Sam are the most protected people in this story. So it's like nothing has changed. Aw, Ron, it's like the ol days!!!

Are we sure that Ron Carlivati and Bob Guza aren't related somehow?

• Love 2

If I can't have Anna & Robert, or Anna & Dante, I want Anna & Jordan.

Anna and Kevin. With Mac and Flea as matchmakers, and the four of them become friends.  Kevin and Anna would be interesting in that like his play off of Lucy, Anna would be the more dynamic of the two but they are both cerebral characters as well. It would be nice to see them bouncing ideas off of each other, discussing the personalities of the people of PC and maybe even becoming along with Mac and Flea the anchor couple(s) that this show so desperately needs.

And I still want a dolphin.

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 10
I'll bet Sonny hires the fake wife to keep Jake away from Liz/Carly to make himself and his brother happy. Keep slimin on Corinthos. The Alice heart thing was a weird kinda preview or gave Ron the idea.

Judging by the way Ric kept going on and on about how he wasnt going to let Liz go, and from spoilers about Ric coming up with a plan of some kind, I'm thinking the idea will be his, but no doubt Sonny would fully endorse it.

How many wimmins will Jake have in his harem, now? Liz, Sam, Carly, and RB's new character? A small part of me is starting to understand Ric, Sonny's and Patrick's resentment against the dude.

• Love 3

Judging by the way Ric kept going on and on about how he wasnt going to let Liz go, and from spoilers about Ric coming up with a plan of some kind, I'm thinking the idea will be his, but no doubt Sonny would fully endorse it.

How many wimmins will Jake have in his harem, now? Liz, Sam, Carly, and RB's new character? A small part of me is starting to understand Ric, Sonny's and Patrick's resentment against the dude.

Yeah, I'm betting it will be Ric.  We know Rebecca Budig and Rick Hearst have been filming together.

In addition to Jake(son)'s harem, don't forget the multiple scenes of Lulu and Maxie drooling all over him and saying he looks like a soldier.  Blech.

• Love 3

According to my cableguide on Friday "Tracy and Lulu meet one of Luke's relatives". We know Rebecca Budig starts airing Friday, so maybe she is playing Pat's daughter? When does Dee Wallace start airing? Or maybe it's Pat's daughter but played by that bi-racial girl they cast? Anyone know who the actress is?

• Love 1

Whither Ivy? Not that I miss her, but wasn't she a contract role announced with some fanfare?

She was never on contract, though I do remember her casting was reported by Michael Fairman and the like.  

I found Ivy's pointlessness very irritating and her instrumental role in freeing Sonny was the cherry on the hate sundae so I'm glad she's gone.

• Love 3

See, this is why I can't stand this cheap dirty raggedy Kmart garden gnome.

Oh man. This is beautiful.

I do, too. But only if Michael wins.

I'm gonna give RP a compliment: that look he gave Spin after he said let's duel was funny!

See, he can act! ;)

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2