Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

It's random (and I'm more interested to see Helena with Victor and Dr. O), but should definitely be fun.  It's kinda surprising Helena never really went after Robin, given her hatred of Robert and that she often went after Luke and Laura through their kids.

Helene also expressed some admiration for the Scorpios over the years, where the Spencers were always peasants to her. One of the things lost over time with Luke, was the idea that he was from the wrong side of the tracks, the Cassadine/Spencer feud was class driven on many levels. Helene at least considered Robert to be a worthy adversary as opposed to the low class Luke

• Love 2
ugh I know she's murderer and all but so is Shawn (at least, attempted murderer, cause he can't shoot for shit) so GET YOUR HANDS OFF DUDE

I would be happy if Sonny, Ava and Shawn wound up at the bottom of the harbor (where Jason should still be).  Franco and Kiki can join them just for kicks.

I want Sonny and Ava to pay for what happened to AJ.  I'm not a fan of either character and this show can't keep having cold blooded killers just walk around with no ramifications.  Its ridiculous.  What I don't want is Ava to pay at Sonny's hand.  

• Love 4
What I don't want is Ava to pay at Sonny's hand.

It's inevitable that Ava will get the brunt of the blame, but Sonny had better be the town pariah for more than one episode. And Michael needs to hate him for a year minimum. I don't think Dante got more than six months to hate Sonny after being shot.

• Love 2

Bad writing is why TJ looks up to him. I imagine the actors sit there and roll their eyes at the scripts.

I look at it as more consistent writing, mobbie kids looking up to mobbie relation.  Hasn't Michael, until recently, always thought Sonny could practically walk on water?  And don't even get me started on everyone kneeling at the alter of you know who.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 1

It's inevitable that Ava will get the brunt of the blame, but Sonny had better be the town pariah for more than one episode. And Michael needs to hate him for a year minimum. I don't think Dante got more than six months to hate Sonny after being shot.

The hate cooled down, but there was no "like" really either . . . there were absurd moments like when he went to Sonny's birthday party and him consenting to be Sonny's best man at the wedding, but both of those were "guess I'll hang out in background uncomfortably" things. And then the relationship got really rough again around the time Sonny drove Jax out of town. And then Ron started writing and gave us the bullet o' love and "thanks dad". Thanks for that, Ron.[/sarcasm] 

• Love 3

I don't think Dante got more than six months to hate Sonny after being shot.

I don't recall Dante hating Sonny even that long. Maybe a couple weeks, what with adding Robin trying to convince him what a good man Sonny was by showing that picture of Stone to Dante while he was recovering from the bullet wound he got IN.THE.CHEST.

And Michael needs to hate him for a year minimum. I don't think Dante got more than six months to hate Sonny after being shot.

I thinnk the key difference here is Dante survived.  Olivia, Dante, and Lulu were the primary people to be angry and maybe anger is harder to sustain in this situation when the shooting victim survives.  

AJ's dead and it's done.  Unless, Ron and Co pull something ridiculous that AJ is somehow still alive, Michael forgiving Sonny in a Dante time frame feels stupid, wrong, and pure bullshit.  But, that's GH!  I'm still pissed AJ is dead, this story could've still been done with him surviving.  It would've been better too because AJ and Michael could still connect and have scenes.  Ughhhhhh-

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 3

Epiphany may be too much for Milo

Robin sees someone she never expected to

Silas sees something and wishes he hadn't

. Oh please drop the Milo/Pip storyline. I would have preferred he be gay.

Can I dream that Robin sees Georgie??

• Love 1

Yeah, if I get both Scott AND Helena not realizing this guy isn't Luke, I'm going to be pissed.  

I am starting to wonder if Fluke and the Cassadines are all connected.  On another show, that would be an awesome & complex mystery,  but on GH that would be a hot mess.

Edited by ElleMo

Robin's encounter might be with Dr. O rather than Helena.  I haven't read anything about Constance Towers being scheduled to appear.  Robin certainly would find Dr. O to be a worthy opponent and one from her own past.

There was taping schedule information a while back that Constance Towers had been on the set to film.

• Love 1

My God, how is it that Anna can find fucking Dante and he can almost find Jason (whom no one wanted to find but Sam, Carly, Sonny, and Monica, maybe AJ) yet.....Anna can't find her own damn daughter in the clinic? Also found were Victor, Dr O, Peter Harrell and Son (NO EVER GAVE ANY FUCKS!) and Robert's men, also much exercise equipment and a partridge in a pear tree.

When the hell is Robin on? Friday? Wednesday? I'll be the 19th, the shared birthday of Jasus and Franco, we end scene or show with a shot of Billy Miller's face or Teh Mug Shot of Burton while Robin talks to Arms Quartermaine.

• Love 2

yet.....Anna can't find her own damn daughter in the clinic?

Anna doesn't even know her own damn daughter is in the clinic.  And it's not like she searched every room in the joint.

I think we're supposed to see the Robin/Helena scenes Wednesday so I wouldn't be shocked if Robin popped up today just to set that up. 

• Love 1

So clearly Helena is the "OMG, it can't be you, it can't be!" person Robin saw in the previews.  And really, Robin, it can't be?  Didn't one of the frozen undead you helped revive just rescue you?

I swear, if that clinic collapses into a crater BEFORE Helena and Obrecht share a scene, my rage will be mighty.

• Love 3

Well I just found some interesting spoilers. From gh happenings:

9/22: Franco tries to coax info from Lauren, Max& Shawn try to snatch Ava

9/23: Franco makes a stunning birthday toast. Ava makes plans to leave town.

9/24: Ava runs into trouble. Lauren confides into Morgan. What is Franco plotting?

9/25: (pay attention Liason shippers!): Liz meets and comforts a patient at GH with no identify (yes it's Jason) How will Maxie respond to Nathan's question? Morgan helps Ava.

9/26: Shawn & Jordan are put to the test. SamTrick question Alexis about Luke. Julian recieves a message from Fluke.

During the week: Carly has a loving birthday toast for Franco. Robin has an opportunity to contact her family.

Oh how I wish Sam were afflicted with mutism.  She talks everything to death.  Not only did she talk Patrick's ear off today but now she is headed to bend her mother's ear -- and we are going to be privy (more like attacked with it).  

She always looks like she's thinking really hard, too. KeMo has this quirk where she squeezes her eyes a lot when she's speaking.

9/25: (pay attention Liason shippers!): Liz meets and comforts a patient at GH with no identify (yes it's Jason) How will Maxie respond to Nathan's question? Morgan helps Ava.

Robin has an opportunity to contact her family.

1. The Jason/Liz thing has to be a joke. Right?! Right?! Although I see it now. Robin loses and sacrifices everything to bring Jason back and Liz gets the glorycakes...

2. If by Robin's "family," they mean Emma or Anna. Hell, call up Sabrina. Anyone but clueless Patrick, please.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Well I guess this answers how Jason's "new" face will be explained. He must get caught in the CC explosion and burn his face. I guess he will be the classic "bandaged man" RME

• Love 2

Well I guess this answers how Jason's "new" face will be explained. He must get caught in the CC explosion and burn his face. I guess he will be the classic "bandaged man" RME

Eh, that's so tired, though. So Ron will totally do that.

• Love 2

It's going to be more than one day I'm guessing because the Franco Birthday Bash shall coincide with the reveal of Billy Miller as Jasus, International Jasus Rememberance Day, The CarSon reveal, The Heather swoop in, and Recording, oh and The Decision, which will lead to the AJ reveal. We have to have that around the time of New Jasus.

Sounds like a fun party. I hope Cake shows up. Since so many big things will be happening, Ron needs the star power of Cake.

Shoot, I thought that he already had a new face, and Robin just knew him because she has been saving him and all that.  But I guess that explains the file folder with the multiple SB pictures.

• Love 1

No, but he's already started filming, so it should be about a month or so.

Yay! I haven't been this excited for Jasus since...'90s Jason!

Who's the stand in? Big kudos for Stand In!

I seriously loved Faceless!Jasus! This is what Patrick being a dick does to me.

• Love 1

According to gh happenings, Sebastian Roche (Jerry Jax) was taping with CT (Helena) on the 16th. Billy Miller started taping on the 8th. Yes, CT did film scenes so far with KG (Dr O). Apparently, she betrayed her too?

Also cast, allegedly, is some guy as Travis Hamilton, an orderly, to be seen with Nina/Silas. IB taped on the 12th. And Donna Mills taped scenes with Obrecht on the 16th. They have Liz having a lot of scenes with New Jason, but that could be wrong. Unless KMc isn't available?

• Love 1

If anyone needs scenes with NuJason it's ROBIN. Cut the shit, Ron. Ugh.

I hate defending Ron at ANY level and feel the need to shower, but if KMc is only back intermittently, there's only so much those behind the scenes can do. KMc either needs to return full time (which is unlikely) or, if the character is THAT important now what with the mess that is Samtrick (spit)/JaSam/J&R/Scrubs...well, as much as I don't want it, but based on need...try a recast (which I'd give 3 months, tops).

Robin is integral, but the here-and-gone method in such a storyline - or, more accurately, plot point - won't fly anymore.

• Love 5

I hate defending Ron at ANY level and feel the need to shower, but if KMc is only back intermittently, there's only so much those behind the scenes can do. KMc either needs to return full time (which is unlikely) or, if the character is THAT important now what with the mess that is Samtrick (spit)/JaSam/J&R/Scrubs...well, as much as I don't want it, but based on need...try a recast (which I'd give 3 months, tops).

Robin is integral, but the here-and-gone method in such a storyline - or, more accurately, plot point - won't fly anymore.

I guess I just feel like if they knew how limited KMc would be, it doesn't make sense to have a story with Robin at the damn near center of it. ROBIN saved Jason, ROBIN left her family to do it and left Patty reeling, ROBIN is being held hostage...and the story is about Patrick's feelings for Sam? And Sam's feelings for Patrick and Jason? It's just...no.

But here we are. Robin should be there. How they're going to do it, I don't know.

• Love 3

With block taping, why not do a bunch of scenes with Robin/Jason?

And if KMc has agreed to do what she's done so far, I don't get why they couldn't? Unless I missed something and she's officially done for good.

Easy peasy, the will simply hold her hostage again & giver her 3 hots & a cot.

I believe it.

I swear that Helena will use Robin as the incubator for the Starlu embryo.

OH PLEASE WHY NO OMG.

I'm OK.

I think.

Although it makes sense. Robin tortured. While Jason is reunited with his loved ones and he's all, "Robin who?" <3

Edited by HeatLifer

Why would she implant the embryo into an HIV positive woman who is going to be resisting her at every turn when she can hire a surrogate who doesn't know she's an evil mastermind? I mean, I know Ron doesn't pay attention to logic, but I don't think this is something we have to worry about. I hope.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1