Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I'm waiting for the season where they get the entire house in a mega alliance and call it Pangaea (like anyone in the house would get it).   

And all of the "super-secret" sub-alliances will be continent names.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Maverick said:

It would be easier to ask who's not on the majority alliance.  The past few years these morons have created early alliances that comprise at least 80% of the house.   The better question is what idiotic name they'll give said super alliance and how many alliance names we'll get this season (I'm going with 13).   I'm waiting for the season where they get the entire house in a mega alliance and call it Pangaea (like anyone in the house would get it).   

I know this isn't what you're talking about, but this is all I can think about now:

3620768.jpg

Mr. I Have A Daughter truly was a gem that I never appreciated until he was gone. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lisin said:

So... technically there's 20 place settings? If you count the 4 on the counter. That doesn't mean anything right??

33d1218baa831e2d_big-brother-season-19-h

No, it doesn't. I believe they have always had a few extra place settings on the counter in previous seasons. It's just there to look nice initially before the kitchen is destroyed by the second day.

ETA: I tried to attach a picture of season 18's kitchen, but it won't work, but it also had place settings at the counter. So did 17 and I presume previous seasons.

• Love 1

I watched the extended Ika interviews and I have moved Megan firmly into my hate list. She is awful. The internalized misogyny is SO strong with her. I had a feeling she might be evicted first and I really hope I'm right. But I'd be fine with any of her, Jillian, or Cody going first.

Unfortunately, I would bet money that Cody will win the first HOH.

19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I watched the extended Ika interviews and I have moved Megan firmly into my hate list. She is awful. The internalized misogyny is SO strong with her. I had a feeling she might be evicted first and I really hope I'm right. But I'd be fine with any of her, Jillian, or Cody going first.

Oh boy. I was planning to avoid the extended interviews because that's a LOT to go through, but....damn, you convinced me to watch Megan's. And...yep, she's the second one so far that has established her hate for girls. We'll see if that's even the case when she's in the house, because her closest allies could be the girls, but her stating that all women are catty and backstabbers does not bode well for her. 

I decided to only pick a handful of interviews to watch. I decided to give Jillian one last shot. Still hate her, since she's the other woman hater. 

I also watched Jason's interview since I've not liked his interviews. And...still don't like him. Right off the bat, whiner=lazy. I hate whiners myself but he came off really aggressive about the idea. He also asked his wife if he can flirt on the show. Yep, nope, firmly in the dislike. 

I tried Cody's again. First off, I actually looked at the bruises on his knuckles and....they look fresh. That terrifies me. He also has a creepy, controlling vibe. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I tried Cody's again. First off, I actually looked at the bruises on his knuckles and....they look fresh. That terrifies me.

Uhhh... construction sales reps in the field are frequently at customers' work sites, demonstrating how their products are used - and bruised knuckles on a construction site are hardly noteworthy.

• Love 1
On 6/22/2017 at 11:16 AM, Lady Calypso said:

It would be nice if it was that simple, but even OTT had people breaking the rule. Danielle used to nap all the time, as did Jason. Everyone else managed to stay up for the most part. The Ball Smashers and Whitney, to my recollection, were pretty good at following the rule. However, production did call them out when it was done all the time.

I came across something recently somewhere where Whitney said that she was always napping during the day but did it outside with a bunch of other people around and always kept her sunglasses on. Haha. 

1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

I came across something recently somewhere where Whitney said that she was always napping during the day but did it outside with a bunch of other people around and always kept her sunglasses on. Haha. 

Heh, that makes sense.

No, look, I get how tough no napping probably is in that house. It can get boring in there, and sometimes you just need a quick 20 minute power nap to revitalize you. But for my own enjoyment, I like my favourite houseguests being awake. Now, the ones that I hate can take all the damn naps that they please! And if my favs decide that they need a power nap and have their sunglasses on outside, then by all means, sometimes sleep is good. 

9 hours ago, Nashville said:

Uhhh... construction sales reps in the field are frequently at customers' work sites, demonstrating how their products are used - and bruised knuckles on a construction site are hardly noteworthy.

To be honest, I forgot Cody was a construction sales rep. Also, genuine question: how would he get bruised knuckles from being out on the work sites? 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/24/2017 at 6:13 PM, Lady Calypso said:

And...yep, she's the second one so far that has established her hate for girls.

I think every single woman has said in at least one interview that they don't wanna work with girls/they're a guy's girl/they want an alliance with men/etc. I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but it disappoints me every season.

I've noticed that Christmas seems to be a pre-show fave of a good majority (she has been #1 or #2 in the Joker's ratings since the HGs were announced) and I can't figure out why lol. I mean I think she's fine, but what is it that has everyone liking her so much?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've noticed that Christmas seems to be a pre-show fave of a good majority (she has been #1 or #2 in the Joker's ratings since the HG were announced) and I can't figure out why lol. I mean I think she's fine, but what is it that has everyone liking her so much?

Well, I'm one that has Christmas as the top girl, at the very least. For me, not only is her background super interesting and could make for some good stories, but she seems fairly athletic, she seems to have a good social personality, and she has a good sense of humour from her interviews. That's not to say that she won't surprise me and irritate me to death in her first week, and she could end up being the worst toward the women, but her interviews and bio got me fully invested in her for now.

Plus, look at all the other girls. Megan/Jillian seem to hate women, Alex seems fairly dumb (much like Paola), Jessica and Dominque are in the middle between people who I'll love and people who'll piss me off quickly, and Raven's downfall is loving Frankie and actually going into detail on why she likes her. Remember when Jozea said that he was a fan of Frankie? And he was a recruit! Raven's a fan of the show, which means that she knows what she's talking about! Oh, and I have no good vibes from Elena.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus, look at all the other girls. Megan/Jillian seem to hate women, Alex seems fairly dumb (much like Paola), Jessica and Dominque are in the middle between people who I'll love and people who'll piss me off quickly, and Raven's downfall is loving Frankie and actually going into detail on why she likes her. Remember when Jozea said that he was a fan of Frankie? And he was a recruit! Raven's a fan of the show, which means that she knows what she's talking about! Oh, and I have no good vibes from Elena.

Is she a fan of the show or a fan of the show+live feeds? I don't remember if Frankie got a truthful edit towards the end or not. I remember the broadcast show practically squeeing over him in the beginning, as much as a show can squee, anyway. I used to watch the pre-show interviews and be happy that someone watched the show. But show watching doesn't always equal feed watching and considering how different the two can be...

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Is she a fan of the show or a fan of the show+live feeds? I don't remember if Frankie got a truthful edit towards the end or not. I remember the broadcast show practically squeeing over him in the beginning, as much as a show can squee, anyway. I used to watch the pre-show interviews and be happy that someone watched the show. But show watching doesn't always equal feed watching and considering how different the two can be...

I don't know if Raven is a fan of just the show or also the live feeds, but I do remember Frankie's editing made him look like a prick by the end, with his "My sister's a SUPERSTAR and you'd be LUCKY to have me around!" As for the editing before that, I do think they attempted to make Frankie look sympathetic and fun. 

In Raven's bio, she does mention that she loved that Frankie always talked to the cameras, implying that she has watched the live feeds, but that also doesn't mean much. It does make me question it, though, since she also says in her bio that Frankie played off the sister card so well. I remember most of the girls being enarmoured by the rest of the guys keeping that fact in mind and using it to target him. By the end, nobody cared that Frankie was Ariana's brother, though people temporarily did become afraid to target him because of the Ariana fans. 

I'm rewatching Raven's extended interview with Ika, and she really, really does seem like fun. It's sad that I'm stuck on the Frankie love with her. 

16 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Only, 3 days left. I got my popcorn ready. It's like Christmas ?in July. LOL!!!

And this is the last free weekend of the summer. Bye-bye, weekend. I'll miss having my freedom to do what I want without the first thought about my plans being about Big Brother live feeds. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Only, 3 days left. I got my popcorn ready. It's like Christmas ?in July. LOL!!!

I've paired my popcorn choices with different wines and have a list ready for the store (gewürztraminer and white cheddar popcorn, cab sav and plain buttered popcorn...). And, as usual, we have a heat wave right now which makes staying indoors in front of a fan the best choice of all. It's like Mother Nature wants to me watch Big Brother!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm rewatching Raven's extended interview with Ika, and she really, really does seem like fun. It's sad that I'm stuck on the Frankie love with her. 

Raven seems fun and she's one of the few women who doesn't appear to hate other women, so I am willing to overlook the Frankie love. For now, at least. 

What is Christmas' background? I feel like I remember her saying she was the first female pit crew member for Nascar (?), which is neat, but she kinda ruined the story for me when she ended it by talking about how much she gets along with guys. She just gives me a 'guy's girl' vibe. I still like her more than almost everyone else though so I guess I do get why she's so popular lol.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What is Christmas' background? I feel like I remember her saying she was the first female pit crew member for Nascar (?), which is neat, but she kinda ruined the story for me when she ended it by talking about how much she gets along with guys. She just gives me a 'guy's girl' vibe. I still like her more than almost everyone else though so I guess I do get why she's so popular lol.

She has a LOT to her background, which is kind of cool to see. She's been an author, I believe she is a Crossfit trainer, she enlisted in Iraq, and she used to be a heavy drinker/smoker and I believe she did meth for a while as a teenager before she turned her life around. Seriously, she's the most interesting houseguest I've seen in...years, maybe if ever. Her name is also everywhere, which is neat. 

I kind of get why she might be drawn to guys in this sense, but I'm hoping for the best here. I will wait to see how she treats the girls, because that could easily change my mind about her. But, for now, she's pretty damn cool and she doesn't seem like a typical fame-hungry houseguest like we've had in the past.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

And this is the last free weekend of the summer. Bye-bye, weekend. I'll miss having my freedom to do what I want without the first thought about my plans being about Big Brother live feeds. 

And,  I totally forgot that there's a HG named Christmas when I posted this. Too funny!

I have glanced over the cast and watched a few of the clips. But I decided to go into this season not knowing too much about them all, which to be honest was kinda hard when I did my draft (yes I'm a dork) haha. 

But I'm sooo happy BB is almost back!!! 

51 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Is this really a season with all newbies?  I hope there are no vets coming in for our first disastrous "twist".

As of now yes, but there are the rumors of Paul being on this season, Hamsterwatch got a heads up- and did say she might be wrong but she got told by someone that had always told her things that have come out true. The rumors vary from him actually being in the house permanently, to him just being part of one of the Temptations and popping in and then out. He's been MIA on social media- minus a few things being posted here and there but those things could of been posted by anyone. Victor has said he hasn't spoken or heard from him in over a week, but that he's supposed to be at the NYC premiere party. Krissie from BBOTT said that Paul's band was supposed to play a gig with her band in NYC and they cancelled at the beginning of June with no explanation. It's interesting that he hasn't posted anything denying all the rumors. Who the hell knows.

There are some other rumors about another Former HG going in with Paul, specifically a woman- I've seen Vanessa, Dani & Shelli being bandied about. Who knows, the rumors have become insane. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

To be honest, I forgot Cody was a construction sales rep. Also, genuine question: how would he get bruised knuckles from being out on the work sites? 

Depends a lot upon what the rep is repping, of course - but a construction sales rep may be called upon to demonstrate the use of his company's tools or other building products on an active construction site, and construction work tends to be rough work.  Bruises, gashes and other such minor injuries pretty much go along with the territory on a daily basis.

11 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

There are some other rumors about another Former HG going in with Paul, specifically a woman- I've seen Vanessa, Dani & Shelli being bandied about. Who knows, the rumors have become insane. 

I hate Vanessa but ngl I want to see her play again because she is insane. I also wouldn't mind seeing Shelli play again. But still, unless it's an all returnees season, stop brining back past HGs, CBS!

I just realized that I'm going to miss the first full day of the feeds because I'm going out of town on Friday. I'm so distraught!

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just realized that I'm going to miss the first full day of the feeds because I'm going out of town on Friday. I'm so distraught!

Oh no, Peach! That's horrible! So far, my Friday is clear so the feeds and I can have some quality time together. Heh.

I was on vacation for a week with horrible wifi so I finally watched all the cast interviews. I like Dominique, Matthew and Christmas the most, I think. I liked the rodeo clown personality wise but I hate recruits so we'll see. Most people, though, seemed to at least mention something that made me think they've at least watched the show before. Only a couple gave off a real fan vibe but if you've at least seen something and remember it enough to mention it, that is better than knowing nothing.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hate Vanessa but ngl I want to see her play again because she is insane. I also wouldn't mind seeing Shelli play again. But still, unless it's an all returnees season, stop brining back past HGs, CBS!

God no. Not Vanessa. One season was enough of her going nutso trying to figure out who said what and "blood on my hands" and "there are secret messages in the HoH baskets!". 

My sympathy to you missing the first full day. If it makes you feel any better, I have a standing engagement every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 5 to 8. I pay for time shifting on my cable package to make sure I can watch east coast broadcasts and keep up with everyone else (and because who wouldn't want seven versions of the same channel, just offset by an hour or so? Damn, CTV). D'you think they did it on purpose, picking all the days that Big Brother is on television?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

God no. Not Vanessa. One season was enough of her going nutso trying to figure out who said what and "blood on my hands" and "there are secret messages in the HoH baskets!". 

My sympathy to you missing the first full day. If it makes you feel any better, I have a standing engagement every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 5 to 8. I pay for time shifting on my cable package to make sure I can watch east coast broadcasts and keep up with everyone else (and because who wouldn't want seven versions of the same channel, just offset by an hour or so? Damn, CTV). D'you think they did it on purpose, picking all the days that Big Brother is on television?

I actually liked Vanessa...but I would rather Shelli over her, because I felt like Shelli was held back because of Clay. Her fault for being wrapped up in him, but she was a fairly strong woman even with him by her side. She still made all the decisions and was more level headed than he ever was. 

I have Fridays off, which is good, but I also usually have other plans on Fridays (podcasts that I like to watch), so I probably am going to try to not be as attached to the feeds this year than I usually am. I'm going to keep feed watching to the evenings and am going to cut myself off at midnight EST, unless there are competitions that are shown on the feeds. It'll be hard, but now with a full time job, and wanting to do other things with my life, I'm going to have to prioritize better. 

I say all of this now, but watch by day three, I'll be taking this all back. 

• Love 3

ughhhh why can't feeds start Thursday!?!!  I just learned I'll be in the office all by myself. Being able to watch BB feeds all day without interruption would be amazing!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

As we are on the precipice of a new season of Big Brother, allow me--an inveterate BB Live Feed Forum lurker--to thank all of you who tirelessly view and recap/comment on the live feeds here on Previously.tv.  I cannot do this myself, but I do faithfully read the BB forums here and y'all are funny and insightful.  I suspect reading your content is way more fun than actually watching the feeds.  One of my favorite games is to contrast and compare the feed discussions of the real-time happenings in the house vs. the broadcast shows and their edited and manipulated content.   Will they show this?  How will they edit that?  OMG, no way will they show what she just said.... 

And it isn't just us lurkers who are picking up on this stuff.  Remember how public comment and discussion on racist incidents and comments inside the house (clearly visible on the feeds) that were being covered up on the broadcast shows bubbled up high enough to be noticed by the general media which forced Grodner et al to actually address the happenings rather than just ignoring them?  That was you guys, and others like you that made that happen.

So, I thank you in advance.  You guys rock.

Edited by HurricaneVal
Forgot a word.
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually liked Vanessa...but I would rather Shelli over her, because I felt like Shelli was held back because of Clay. Her fault for being wrapped up in him, but she was a fairly strong woman even with him by her side. She still made all the decisions and was more level headed than he ever was. 

Oh, I would much prefer Shelli. I remember not liking her throughout her run but after the season was over, I realized that a lot of it had to do with her being attached to Clay. A showmance-less Shelli could be a powerful force in the game. 

In other news, I saw a commercial on Global (Canadian channel) for the new BB season. It was all clips from previous seasons, obviously, but it referenced Da'Vonne's "blow-up" on Paulie but made it look like an irrational thing, Secret Agent Paul (possibly the only time I liked him and it only lasted for about five minutes), and was complimentary towards Frank. Because of course. Revisionist history, brought to you by Global TV and Big Brother.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I mean Vanessa was awful, but her brand of insanity did provide me with many laughs. I still sometimes recall the time she sat in her HOH room eating lunch meat out of the bag and drinking wine out of a water bottle and get a smile on my face. Memories!

My sister told me about a Jillian interview she saw where Jillian said if she won the first HOH she'd target a strong guy because they usually form an all-guys alliance. Say what, Jillian?! What happened to "I'm gonna align with all guys and target women because women are horrible," huh? Maybe she finally picked up on Ika shading her for her women hate.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am going away with my friends for the whole weekend, and yes I know I'll have a good time- but I'm also kinda pissed at myself for agreeing to go because FEEDS!! Haha. 

• Love 1

Man, is it Wednesday yet?  I can't wait for Big Brother to start up again!!!

I can't tell you how much I hope that rumor about Paul returning to the house turns out to be false.  He was OK last season, but personally I need a little more time to miss him before seeing him on the show again.  Also, I LOVE the prospect of having a season filled with all-new houseguests.  Please, show, don't take this away from me!!!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, me5671 said:

Man, is it Wednesday yet?  I can't wait for Big Brother to start up again!!!

I can't tell you how much I hope that rumor about Paul returning to the house turns out to be false.  He was OK last season, but personally I need a little more time to miss him before seeing him on the show again.  Also, I LOVE the prospect of having a season filled with all-new houseguests.  Please, show, don't take this away from me!!!

Unfortunately, it's only Tuesday. Just one more day. I agree about the potential Paul return. I don't need to see him. Maybe, in a comp. He was a good host during OTT. I just want new players. Is that too much to ask?

• Love 3
(edited)

I'd rather Paul not return at all, but if he must, I'm hoping that it's just to be part of one of the Den of Temptation things. Like maybe whoever gets it gets cash, but they unleash Paul on the house to scream "FRIENDSHIP!" at everyone for 24 hours.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted. The Hollywood Reporter caught up with 12 former players to get their predictions on the new season. This was obviously done before the new houseguests were revealed but it's an entertaining read and Elissa's anecdote about Amanda alone makes the whole damn thing worth it. And of course Paulie proves once again he's the biggest asshole with absolutely no self-awareness with his jab at his cast mates. There's also a video interview of the winner of BBOTT and Jason, where he reveals he moved to L.A. Now, I didn't watch BBOTT (I'm such a bad fan) but weren't the final 2 winnings quite significantly lower than a "regular" season? L.A. is much more expensive than living in your parents' basement, so I hope he's managing his money wisely.

Admittedly, I love Vanessa so I may be biased, but this season could stand to use a few Vanessas. Most of the women answered that they'd rather lose and be loved and a few want to team with strong men because "omg girls are so catty!!" I'm getting a major season 16 vibe where the girls are just going to go along to get along and let the males dominate the game. I hope I'm wrong. For now, I'm tentatively rooting for the silver-haired chick because she wants to play a ruthless game and stab everyone in the back. Let's hope she's not all bluster!

As for "den of temptation," the name is reminiscent of those tawdry dating shows FOX used to air back in the day and I would eat up every summer. I know "The Bachelor" is hot right now, but please BB, don't turn my favorite show into a Bachelor knockoff. These people seem way too eager to enter a showmance and the producers are pushing that angle way too hard. Blech!

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

There's also a video interview of the winner of BBOTT and Jason, where he reveals he moved to L.A. Now, I didn't watch BBOTT (I'm such a bad fan) but weren't the final 2 winnings quite significantly lower than a "regular" season? L.A. is much more expensive than living in your parents' basement, so I hope he's managing his money wisely.

Jason got second place and won $25,000, so he got the equivalent to AFP (before taxes). So him moving to LA makes me question how long he'll actually be there, unless he's been saving before the game. 

13 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Admittedly, I love Vanessa so I may be biased, but this season could stand to use a few Vanessas. Most of the women answered that they'd rather lose and be loved and a few want to team with strong men because "omg girls are so catty!!" I'm getting a major season 16 vibe where the girls are just going to go along to get along and let the males dominate the game. I hope I'm wrong. For now, I'm tentatively rooting for the silver-haired chick because she wants to play a ruthless game and stab everyone in the back. Let's hope she's not all bluster!

True, and only a few of the guys seem alright. I have a bad feeling about the girls getting steamrolled by the guys. After the last few seasons of having relatively strong women (the Ballsmashers for BBOTT, some of the women from 18 like Day, Natalie, and Michelle, Shelli/Vanessa from 17), I knew my luck would run out eventually. I'd love to be wrong, but the only woman who seems like she could beat the guys in comps (Christmas) has also said that she's more like them, so none of it bodes well.

• Love 2
(edited)

I wish BB would air Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. It covers most of the week and I get my fix earlier. That said, I doubt CBS cares what I want. LOL!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

I'm watching more houseguest videos.

• Elena - I like her. She seems level-headed so far and not that full of herself. She reminds me of a Nicole and is a little bubbly like Natalie but not as much.
  • Raven - Raven's Mickey Mouse ears hair buns with white bows bug me so much I'm not taking in what she's saying. Oh, a gem: "I'm single like a Pringle but looking to mingle." But she is a fan, not a recruit. She knows a lot about the show. She has a pacemaker.
  • Mark - seems OK. He's a big fan. Body builder, trainer. Oh oh, he wants a showmance. I think he'll hook pretty fast. Of the videos I've seen so far, the most likely would be with Raven. Elena would play him. Christmas might ally with him but not romantically. He seems really big-hearted. It sounded like he said "boning with my grandfather" but I think it was "bowling." I think he'll be the gullible nice guy. Aw, he's warming my heart. Now I know I'll be disillusioned.
  • Kevin - our elderhostel house guest. Aw, I like him. At least he's not a Boston Strong cop or firefighter. Actually he reminds me of Jason but a lot older. Hopefully a lot nicer, too. He's funny. I could see him going far if the youngsters don't decide he's too old. Maybe he'll take Mark under his wing.
  • Alex - sounds like she just inhaled helium. Oh, oh, Mark better watch out - she wants to do a brawn and brains team with a guy. But she's definitely a fan, she knows her BB.  Ha ha she mentioned the wedding on season 16 and Jeff says, "That was me." And she didn't know it was him! She says "You look totally different!" I think she might be funny.
  • Megan - Dogwalking super fan. Seems a little dim. She does have an annoying life. Actually she gets better as she goes. Now she knows who Jeff is.
  • Josh - I don't think I'll like him. Like a husky cross between Jozea and Paul.
  • Cameron - A microbiologist, like my brother. He can't be too bad. He definitely is there to be the nerd guy like Steve or Johnny Mac. I could see him teaming with Elena.
  • Cody - I think he's the dimmest bulb so far. He might get in a showmance because he's cute, maybe with Raven. I think Alex would bug him like crazy. He wants to ally with a strong female. When he looks at the camera straight on he looks like a young Andy Cohen. (A strike against him!) He's giving me an ick vibe.
  • Jessica - she looks a lot like Natalie, but not giggly. Oh oh, she said "My mom and I's relationship." She wants to lose and be loved (so she's invited back again).

Well, these guys don't seem too bad (so far). I am interested to see their interaction.  Footnote: if you look at the link to Christmas's video on the CBS site she looks kind of like Kirstie Alley.

• Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Elena - I like her. She seems level-headed so far and not that full of herself. She reminds me of a Nicole and is a little bubbly like Natalie but not as much.

I have been liking Elena a lot, but you might have just ruined to by comparing her to Nicole. Dammit! 

But no really I think Elena might end up being on of my faves. She'll probably be boring, but I don't see her being heinous and I can see almost everyone else turning out heinous.

I think as of right now my faves are Elena, Raven, and Kevin.

• Love 2

I wonder how the kids are doing before live feeds? I'm sure they are getting all the bad stuff out of their system, right? Probably not. I will be looking for the first person to enter for the curse of the non winner who enters first. I will be looking for the first girl who wants to form an all girl alliance and the break their promise when the first guy jumps her bones. I'll be looking for the alpha males to pull in said chick and nerdy guy to form the alliance that rules the house. Finally, I'll be looking for the Diary Room sessions to be live like they were on OTT. Yeah, I know the last one isn't happening. One can dream, right?!

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Why aren't live feeds starting before Friday when the show starts tomorrow night?

Usually because there's an elimination that already happened, so if they turned the feeds on, we'd know who it was. So they go on after it airs on the West Coast on Thursday.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wish there was feeds from the very beginning like there was on BBOTT. Then you can see the relationships in the house build. I suppose they'll show that in the first episodes but it's not the same as unedited feeds.

Also the chat rooms disappeared. I was reading/posting a little in Ballsmashers20 last week, but yesterday there were no chat rooms. I'll have to check again this morning.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Footnote on Cody: He also reminds me of Monte from BBOTT.

Yea, he reminds me of Monte, too. He's like a scarier, less charismatic Monte, which is really saying something!

ETA: Swimsuit pics. They're possibly worse than usual lol. Elena, Jessica, and Dominique are gorgeous though. Poor Josh awkwardly sucking in his stomach. I despise Christmas' swimsuit, but I like her tattoos.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Swimsuit pics. They're possibly worse than usual lol. Elena, Jessica, and Dominique are gorgeous though. Poor Josh awkwardly sucking in his stomach. I despise Christmas' swimsuit, but I like her tattoos.

That high waisted bikini bottom looks good on absolutely no one. 

• Love 1

They look pretty bad. I like Jessica's one piece. I hate the high waisted swimsuits a lot. Mark's head looks too small for his body in these pics. Megan's swim suit doesn't even match, which is usually not a concern of mine, but the light yellow top and black bottoms paired with her coloured hair makes the entire picture look distracting. I also forgot Jillian's name and had to look up "the other, other, other blonde".

I think the background photo is distracting and awful, which makes the pictures not only look fake, but look like the photographer didn't know what they were doing.

• Love 2