Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Chewy101 said:

Terra endlessly shared about her ailments and that she was ignoring doctor recommendations, and then told people to stop offering advice. That would set me off as well. If Terra really didn't want attention for her injuries, she would have kept her mouth shut. 

I agree about Terra, and I'm certainly no fan of hers. 

But the typical Elena response to Terra's whining would have been "You were an idiot for doing DWTS so soon after a C-Section. But you made that dumb choice. No shut up and deal with the consequences"

Maybe Elena thinks she's softening her image by presenting this as concern over Terra's health. But I just find her reaction out of character

• Love 2
Just now, Alapaki said:
43 minutes ago, Chewy101 said:

Terra endlessly shared about her ailments and that she was ignoring doctor recommendations, and then told people to stop offering advice. That would set me off as well. If Terra really didn't want attention for her injuries, she would have kept her mouth shut. 

I agree about Terra, and I'm certainly no fan of hers. 

But the typical Elena response to Terra's whining would have been "You were an idiot for doing DWTS so soon after a C-Section. But you made that dumb choice. No shut up and deal with the consequences"

Maybe Elena thinks she's softening her image by presenting this as concern over Terra's health. But I just find her reaction out of character

I think her reaction is based on Terra not being available for the godmother job, so you'd be right, that her motives are not pure.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

I have a friend who came to the States after growing up in a village in Siberia. She is funny, and happy and sweet, but there is a line drawn with her as well. She has experienced enough pain in her life, that she has no tolerance for bringing it on one's self. She isn't unsympathetic by any means, but she would not empathize with self sabotage or narcissism. Anyway, she can appear cold at times, but really she isn't. She is just tough. I see Elena the same way. 

I think the thing that is so dumb about this show is that they are all exactly the same, but still point fingers. Elena had butt surgery that was completely unnecessary. They are so so vain.

Elena is very narcissistic herself. She has had many procedures and plastic surgeries and talks about her looks a lot.

• Love 6
On 3/23/2017 at 8:25 PM, Madding crowd said:

Elena is very narcissistic herself. She has had many procedures and plastic surgeries and talks about her looks a lot.

I don't think she would make this show if she weren't, but I still try to appreciate that she has been the most straight forward character in the series. Her arguments don't change or morph into new ones, depending on who she is with. She seems honest. Most of the time (although not all) she has been a voice of reason over the years more often than the more slanted views of the other women. She has spent more time having objective opinions about the other ladies, than just her side of things. And she does not cave easily if she is not yet convinced. You can like your eyelashes and nails, and still be a girly girl who busts balls, provided your words are authentic. I could be proven wrong, it's just my memory of the series as a whole. Love her or hate her, I feel like she has always been willing to state her opinion whether or not it was the popular one. And because she speaks out in an effort to clear the air and resolve petty issues, she often became the point of reason. Generally, I see her as vain, yes, but not narcissistic or a drama queen. She just hates wasting time with petty crap. Her feelings being hurt by Terra's willingness to neglect her own kids AND Elena's is out of character to me. When did she get needy?

But I will still make fun of the endless extensions, lashes and nails on this show. This stuff isn't cheap. How do they pay for it???

On 3/23/2017 at 10:11 PM, walnutqueen said:

Wow - Brianna's parents had her in a stroller until she was ELEVEN

Sadly, but I have been to Disney World and the mall recently, and that is the norm. It's not the best generation. It's so gross to see some 6 year old's legs hanging out of a stroller, when he could basically drag the thing along like the Flintstones did with their cars. 

Edited by Chewy101
  • Love 7

Yeah, the Brianbainastrolleruntil she was 11yearsold was shocking,  BUT I figured that she had leg/knee/hip problems, with many surgeries,  AND because she was/is ssssssooooo small, it may have been a necessity at times--not consistently.   But then when has Brianna ever told the truth?  Especially where her family is concerned.  

I really did not like when she said the stroller until 11 comment to Matt with the tone of derision in her voice for her parents.  I figured Bri was spoiled and the stroller was easier for everyone.  She doesn't seem to me to be the type of person/kid to stand up for herself or be independent,  hence the clinging to the scum that is her husband.

Can you tell that i dont like her?  I don't like dependent women.  Dancing with the Stars my ass.

Edited by Tosia
Don't like her and don't care who knows it.
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Wasn't Brianna given away or taken away from her Mother st the age of 10 and adopted? Maybe she was ill and couldn't walk far? 

Yes. Remember when Brianna had the special 3 part show when Matt was cheating and she pretended that she was going to leave him? She went in to great depth about her childhood and how much it sucked. Her mother was a drug addict, neglected her and gave her up. She was even on the show to meet up with B who said she hasn't seen her in over a decade. Then the adoptive family-according to her- were not very nice to her, which is one of the reasons she's shut them out now.  Like I said in a previous post,  Brianna's issues run very deep, she is one fucked up individual. She doesn't need to bring children in to her dysfunction. Too late for that, I guess. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Like I said in a previous post,  Brianna's issues run very deep, she is one fucked up individual. She doesn't need to bring children in to her dysfunction. Too late for that, I guess.

I know, right? Her constant health issues, anxiety and bad choices (Matt, Matt, and Matt) are all screaming "don't have kids!" But too late.

• Love 4

I can't believe she used Terra to go to dancing with the stars to get Terra's manager to represent her.  I think everything Brianna does is calculating and I think her story this week about kicking Matt out and asking for a divorce is BS she just wants more camera time!   I think her and Matt probably are cooking up these ideas for airtime.

• Love 7

I don't see why it matters if she wanted the guy to also represent her. He's free to say no.  And i am sure Terra is not his only client. If so, Terra makes a lot more money than she should. 

On the other hand, Brianna is the one who fired her agent and then got mad because  Christy hired her. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Reppiks2897 said:

I can't believe she used Terra to go to dancing with the stars to get Terra's manager to represent her.  I think everything Brianna does is calculating and I think her story this week about kicking Matt out and asking for a divorce is BS she just wants more camera time!   I think her and Matt probably are cooking up these ideas for airtime.

Yup, they need the airtime and the paycheck since it looks like it's their only source of income. Brianna has to support that deadbeat "sex addict" of hers and I guess Matt receives some compensation for being on camera so they better ride this wave for as long as it lasts. 

Todd missing in action is just weird. 

Elena is cold as ice. Is she or isn't she friends with Christy? She's claiming she didn't know about Christy's surgery and that's why she didn't contact her? I call BS on that. 

Jasmine seems like she's over all the bullshit. She has a brand new baby, had a difficult delivery, and nobody gives a shit. These women are insufferable, self absorbed twits. 

It was funny when Terra was making fun of Elena's duck lips in her TH. Don't think Miss Eleana will be too happy when she see's her best friend dogging her behind her back like that. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Jasmine seems like she's over all the bullshit. She has a brand new baby, had a difficult delivery, and nobody gives a shit. These women are insufferable, self absorbed twits.

Jasmine has stirred enough pots since she arrived, that I doubt she is over anything. Her melodramatic reaction to being nauseous after her son was born shows her coping skills. She is perfect for this show, and will likely be throwing more magically budgeted parties and stirring up more crap soon enough.

• Love 3
On 3/14/2017 at 11:54 PM, renatae said:

Autumn doesn't have a clue what she is talking about. I understand she is feeling overburdened and that she and Christy don't want to have to watch Todd die. They said they were through this before? To say, however, that if he can't get himself under control, that means he doesn't love Christy is whack. His demons have nothing to do with you or your mother, Autumn. He seems like a really nice guy and I hope he is able to lose the weight and regain health. He does need to step up!

Loved this. Autumn being the so called voice of reason in this was sad. Step up, parents....

• Love 2
On 3/15/2017 at 10:22 PM, Alapaki said:

At times she's been the voice of reason, but Elena really needs to get. the. fuck. over. herself.

Thank you! I signed on just so I could talk about Elena. She used to be the sweetest and now I think she is a hardcore raging bitch. I understand that all these women have had their problems with each other but it is none of Elena's business what Terra does with her body. Terra should not have to apologize. Elena should apologize. It's also pretty shitty of her to say she didn't go see Christy after surgery because it took Christy a month to see Elena's babies. Are these royal babies or something? We're all supposed to stop life if Elena gets her brows waxed but if Christy almost bleeds out in the OR that's not a big deal. Elena can't be bothered with that. I cannot stand her anymore and I'm wondering why she is suddenly so terrible to everyone. Besides being jealous as hell of Terra getting the DWTS gig.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I can't believe she used Terra to go to dancing with the stars to get Terra's manager to represent her.

And represent her for WHAT. She can't carry a tune (her own singing instructor fired her), can't dance, can't act (we can tell by the floating head segments), so what is he going to represent her for? She is delusional.

• Love 6

Elena and Brianna were jealous as hell of Terra being on DWTS. Being worried about your friend is one thing, intense anger is another. All of these women are or were in entertainment so Terra isn't doing anything they wouldn't love to do. I think Brianna is very immature and a huge drama queen. If she can't take care of her baby without Matt's help, she shouldn't have had him until her health issues are better.

Tonya and Terra bother me the least. They both can be bitchy but they own it. Jasmine is another drama queen. I had a c-section and also felt nauseous and shaky, I also have thyroid issues. Why hasn't Jasmine asked her DR if her medication could hurt the baby when she found out she was pregnant? Why wait until after the birth. I do feel sorry for Christy and find it odd that everything about Todd is because he is fat.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Nowhere said:
On 3/15/2017 at 10:22 PM, Alapaki said:

At times she's been the voice of reason, but Elena really needs to get. the. fuck. over. herself.

Thank you! I signed on just so I could talk about Elena. She used to be the sweetest and now I think she is a hardcore raging bitch. I understand that all these women have had their problems with each other but it is none of Elena's business what Terra does with her body. Terra should not have to apologize. Elena should apologize. It's also pretty shitty of her to say she didn't go see Christy after surgery because it took Christy a month to see Elena's babies. Are these royal babies or something? We're all supposed to stop life if Elena gets her brows waxed but if Christy almost bleeds out in the OR that's not a big deal. Elena can't be bothered with that. I cannot stand her anymore and I'm wondering why she is suddenly so terrible to everyone.

Elena is confusing me. I have generally always liked her, so I want to argue with this, but I can't. She has changed. However, she is not wrong that Kristi embellishes so much that it can be hard to take her seriously. They are all hormonal absorbed messes these days. And Elena's new eyebrows look ridiculous. Like penciling in eyebrows takes sooo much time. Now the rest of her face is eclipsed by jet black eyebrows.

Briana making the comment "In the past, I have kept my personal business to myself......" Just, wow. Did she forget she did a whole side series about will she or won't she divorce her idiot husband. The only people she ISN'T telling is her family. She ditched her girlfriends for a bad man, and now she wants them all back. Ugh. Even if Matt never cheated again, he is nearly impossible to communicate with on a healthy level. And she is so unstable, they are a toxic mess. The one props I will give Matt is he did seem to be very hands on with the baby and Briana needs that. She won't be able to do that alone. Jasmine has a husband and thinks her mom needs to live with them just she can manage a baby! I think Briana needs to take her lumps and honor her vows. She made this bed by ignoring everyone in her life. And on a more bitter note, she has a baby to pay for, and if she gets a divorce, she won't get a dime from the deadbeat. But at least when he is around, he helps out. She is as impossible as he is, so they should just stay together.

I thought it was funny that Terra said Briana needs to be guided in life, and the very next scene, we see Briana saying she hopes her friend can steer her in the right direction about her marriage, lol. She obviously likes to be led. Matt is very dominant, that much is obvious, and it does not go well when he is supposed to stand down and listen for a bit.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

The one props I will give Matt is he did seem to be very hands on with the baby and Briana needs that. She won't be able to do that alone

Which brings me back to my same old question: WHY in the hell did she have baby #2 if she knew she couldn't do it alone if she had to? This woman does not think. Now her life is an out of control mess because of it and I don't hold out much hope it's going to get any better. What in the world is she going to do after this show is over? What did she do before? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

I assumed Jasmine doesn't have eyelashes of her own because of her condition.  And I assume she took the medicine without being sure of its effects on her baby because they just don't know what the effects will be, but they DO know what the effects will be on her if she doesn't.  If she crashes the baby dies/is injured anyway, so sometimes you have to do what you have to do and hope for the best.  Ideally you factor this into whether or not to get pregnant in the first place, which I assume they did.

I don't have a problem with what Autumn said or how she feels.  We've seen on the show how Todd's issue has worsened.  Believe me, I've been clinically depressed, and it's not pretty, but you can be damned sure I was there when immediate family needed me (and they did).  I feel for him, but he's sick and needs help and refuses to take it.  And on the flip side, Christie and her daughter were both sick and needed help and he refused to give it.  So ... where's the marriage?  If there's no marriage, why stay married?   So both have the added stress of their mutual resentment?  

That said, Christie needs to leave the show -- not interested in seeing her talk to her mom or other friends any more.  That's not the show.

Elena doesn't bother me.  I'm surprised she's handling her weight gain as well as she seems to be -- maybe it's satisfying her augmentation aspirations.  

Terra also doesn't bother me -- the Dancing show temporarily seemed to take her focus off stirring up drama for this show, and she was more likable for it.  So I'd rather watch her actively doing other things than trying to create storylines for LWLA.

I get whiplash in how I feel about Tonya, but she's been fine lately.  The old boyfriend/future husband seems to be good for her temper.

Briana, Briana, Briana.  Just... not that interested any more.  I hope she finds happiness in her life, but I'm not enjoying watching her struggle, because there's no sign that anything's going to change absent a MAJOR shift in priorities.

• Love 4
On 3/28/2017 at 10:08 PM, mythoughtis said:

I don't see why it matters if she wanted the guy to also represent her. He's free to say no.  And i am sure Terra is not his only client. If so, Terra makes a lot more money than she should. 

On the other hand, Brianna is the one who fired her agent and then got mad because  Christy hired her. 

I never did get the "you're trying to use my agent" junk. And of course, coming from Brianna after she dogged Christy over it is the height of hypocrisy. I'm wondering if they get like this because they feel there are so few gigs out there for them that anyone else using their agent will make them lose work that they feel should have gone to them. However, that makes no sense once they are no longer using the agent, such as in the case of Brianna and Christy.

Well that was some Algonquin Roundtable in Jasmine's backyard!

The sanest thing Brianna has said in six seasons is that she needs to see a therapist.  And these numbskulls are trying to discourage her?

And, Brianna?  If you feel the need to clarify that when you say you and your husband "fought" you're referring to a "verbal fight"?  There's a problem.

I do think Elena is full of shit.  Christy cries wolf.  But Elena heard about the surgical complication from Tonya.  And then the fact that Christy hadn't called her, in that context, should lead Elena to suspect that something really may be wrong.  Not that everything must be fine.  

All in all this show is on fumes.

• Love 5
On 3/31/2017 at 10:20 PM, Alapaki said:

And, Brianna?  If you feel the need to clarify that when you say you and your husband "fought" you're referring to a "verbal fight"?  There's a problem.

Excellent point! The thought of Matt getting physically abusive with tiny little Brianna who wouldn't stand a chance makes my blood pressure rise!

• Love 2

It seems that all of these women have issues with each other regarding trust and lies.  They have all lied.  Elena telling Christy she didn't know how serious things got with her surgery was bs.  Tonya told them what happened.  If Christy says anything they automatically call her a liar regardless now everything Brianna says is a lie.  Why are these ladies even friends if all they do is accuse each other of lying and putting each other down?  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PreciousGem said:

It seems that all of these women have issues with each other regarding trust and lies.  They have all lied.  Elena telling Christy she didn't know how serious things got with her surgery was bs.  Tonya told them what happened.  If Christy says anything they automatically call her a liar regardless now everything Brianna says is a lie.  Why are these ladies even friends if all they do is accuse each other of lying and putting each other down?

I don't think they ARE friends. Every time they get together, someone admits it's been months. The only thing that brings them together as a group is dwarfism.

• Love 3

No Christie at all this episode.  I bet she wishes she could get a do over when she tried to sue Terra. That was the kiss of death for her on this show. She's been scratching and clawing to get back in the girls good graces and they are just not having it. Talk about being iced out. 

Terra is a producer and pretty much the star of the show.  Bad move, Christie, Bad move. Brianna better learn her lesson or she will be the next to go. 

• Love 1

It never ceases to amaze me the way Matt finesse's the hell out of Briana. Like I'm incredulous as to how he was able to make her angry at her close friend that's like a sister to her. Like he was obviously in the wrong, her anger rightfully should've been towards him, but somehow he was able to completely flip the situation. 

• Love 4

I'll never defend Matt as a person, but what I saw in this most recent episode was a lot of these women making a whole lot out of stuff that just wasn't there.

It's blindingly obvious that Breanna is in the throes of severe postpartum depression.  Saying that you want a divorce once a month isn't normal.  Convincing Breanna to dump Matt isn't going to fix that.  It's just going to leave her still depressed, and with an infant she can't even carry because he's already bigger than she is.

Likewise, Jasmine completely mischaracterized what Breanna was saying.  Breanna wasn't saying that the problems in the relationship were all her fault.  Breanna was saying that, having decided to stick with Matt even after his infidelity, she realized it wasn't fair for her to keep throwing that infidelity back up in his face every time they argued about anything.  That's a fairly mature self-assessment.  So, of course, Jasmine and the other trolls insisted on berating it out of her.

Breanna's friend really didn't have any evidence of anything that Matt did that could remotely be considered "cheating" or even trying to cheat.  He's got a wife who's manically depressed and kicking him out of the house every other week.  He dreams that he had a spouse that had her shit together?  Fucking A right!  Who wouldn't.  He confides, maybe overly much, in Breanna's friend, at least partially to see if that friend can help Breanna come to her senses.  And the friend decides to parlay that into a reason to get screen-time.

And she gets that screen-time by running off to Elena, who's become a queen shit-stirrer.  That's some bullshit.

These bitches are really repugnant for making me stand up for Matt on this one.

• Love 3

Briana basically tells Matt she wants a divorce, and in the same day tells Jasmine she is 100% over what Matt did. Make up your mind, crazy lady!! Frankly, they deserve each other. It's scary when Matt is looking like the stable one.

And what is with Kerwin bitching about Tonya not cooking?? He is the one home all day, and he expects her to come home from work AND cook him a meal? I've never seen him behave like such a brat before. He has always been one of the good ones.

Briana can't take care of her two kids and now she gets a puppy. What an idiot. How delusional is she. How on earth does she think she can add more to her plate at this point? And her vision board was a total rip-off of Terra's. Terra needs to quit having kids as well. I don't think her marriage can take it, because she needs to be a star all the time. It just seems too much for Joe.

I was uncomfortable with the girls grilling Kerwin about marriage. Not your place! Tonya is right about Briana being unable to be honest with her because she is not true to herself. Christy has the same problem. You can't believe a person if they believe their own liesand then think they are telling the truth.

Elena's honesty about her having one average sized and one little child was heartwarming to me I remember when the girls got so mad at Briana for not wanting a dwarf child, but with all of the surgeries and pain, I don't see why a parent ever hopes for that for their kid. The moment where Terra agrees with Elena that it was her fault she had a dwarf baby was hilarious. Total diffuser to the situation, that would only work on a bitch like Elena. It was a sweet luncheon with no drama. RELIEF.

5 hours ago, Tosia said:

Psychopaths are master manipulators.

I don't think he is a master at it, since no one else falls for it, ever. Briana is just unstable and weak, so she is easily manipulated. And her lack of loyalty to her friends who are trying to help her is exhausting. She deserves Matt, I wish she'd leave the show and Christy came back. I like Christy and her family more than Briana's.

Elena's short hair is gorgeous. What is it with little women and their giant nails and long hair. So. Much. Acrylic.

I don't know why Terra would believe her manager either. They lie! They finesse, and stroke. Welcome to Hollywood, idiots. All the manager cares about is how to make this show more riveting for Terra.

Briana saying that a friend who is concerned  about her, meeting with other friends who care about her is "going behind her back," is just nonsense. And she said Lisa was her last and only friend, but one conversation with Matt has her ditching everyone all over again. 

Briana being touched that Matt fought for with the girls at Monster Trucks was sad. This is how he keeps her. He will face any conflict so she continues to think he is her best ally, and it's pathetic. 

Christy is back next week. Yay!

5 hours ago, Alapaki said:

Breanna's friend really didn't have any evidence of anything that Matt did that could remotely be considered "cheating" or even trying to cheat.  He's got a wife who's manically depressed and kicking him out of the house every other week.  He dreams that he had a spouse that had her shit together?  Fucking A right!  Who wouldn't.  He confides, maybe overly much, in Breanna's friend, at least partially to see if that friend can help Breanna come to her senses.  And the friend decides to parlay that into a reason to get screen-time.

I can agree with this to a point. But it does not give Matt a pass for me either. He gets so excited when Breanna wants to ditch her friends because he likes her isolated. And she is such a jerk, it's what she deserves.

• Love 3

They ought to show Matt in therapy groups to women in abusive relationships.  Watch how he manipulates the situation -- that discussion was one long "I only do bad stuff you MAKE me do because how much you suck" speech, resulting, predictably, in an apology from Briana.  There was another episode where it was on display and I said the same thing then - you could watch him do it in real time.  I think he took something a family member had said about him, and decided that was the right time to point out that her family never respected HER, that they always treated HER badly, so of course they weren't going to like HIM, because he was her CHOICE and she's a rebel and they want to suffocate that, etc.  It's all about simultaneously separating the victim from friends and family and making her dependent by stressing how much he loves her, and undermining her psychologically with how awful she is and she's lucky he can stand her because nobody else can or ever will.  

So in this episode he boldly contradicts four people right in front of him who were THERE when the incident with the manager happened. Seriously - forget Joe and Tonya, if you must - is there any reason to disbelieve Kerwin, who outright said what he heard?    And why would the manager lie, especially since the conversation was witnessed by at least 3 other people?  

My heart aches for Elena -- might have been easier for both kids be one way or the other in terms of sibling rivalry/resentment.  But I did like the way the other mothers supported her, even Terra's "yeah, you did [give him dwarfism]."

• Love 5
5 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Elena should talk to Zach Roloff. 

Jeremy was the golden child in that family, though.  They didn't really try to hide it.  

• Love 1

True- but Elana is worried about the dwarf child being jealous and resentful of his non dwarf twin. Zach can discuss what it's like to be in that situation.  He can tell her what he could keep up with and what he couldn't.  For example, soccer worked ok, a smaller bike. Etc. 

He can tell her what Amy did to try to equal out things, and what were the issues with being in the same class. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Well, I will be shocked if Elena doesn't get her own "very special mini series," and perhaps this Amy person can guest star.

On 4/5/2017 at 9:50 PM, Alapaki said:

It's blindingly obvious that Breanna is in the throes of severe postpartum depression.  Saying that you want a divorce once a month isn't normal.

Well, this IS Matt we're talking about. He seems to change personalities on a dime. She is just going to have to resign herself to liking ALL of the Matts, because if he leaves, she is screwed. Having Maverick has made her virtually helpless. She will need a live-in nurse and housekeeper.

I just have to say again, that if Lisa showed her texts from Matt to the girls instead of just talking about them, there might be something to go on. I know Matt is a jerk, but she is still being withholding, and I wonder what she is hiding on her part. But Briana saying Lisa was hitting on her husband by joking, "hey honey!" when he got home? That's crap. My friends joke around like that all the time. This show is filled with characters who consistently ignore actual mountains, and instead make fake ones out of molehills.

Edited by Chewy101
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/5/2017 at 9:50 PM, Alapaki said:

And she gets that screen-time by running off to Elena, who's become a queen shit-stirrer.  That's some bullshit.

I actually liked the reactions both Elena and Jasmine had about Lisa's request. They both said they are over it, it will never get better, and they would like to move on with their lives. I can see Elena doing just that, but Briana has Jasmine in her pocket, so I expect her to cave and get right back into the "you're too good for this" loop, when it's not even true at this point.

When Matt said Briana's conversation with Terra's manager only lasted about four minutes, I got the impression it was because the manager shut it down. And really, forget loyalty (no such thing in Hollywood), but he should not want to manage Briana because she has no talent. She should get a real job and focus on her family. Whatever shambles of it that is left.

Edited by Chewy101
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, kassa said:

Jeremy was the golden child in that family, though.  They didn't really try to hide it.  

Except it turned out that Zach is the one with a real life, real (nice) wife, real job, and apparently some real happiness.  Whereas Golden Boy Jeremy is just an entitled poseur.

• Love 4

Briana getting professional help is a good idea.  It's something she really needs.  I agree with what some people when they say Matt could cheat on Briana in front of her and she will never leave him.  She is pushing everyone away.  She chose Matt over her bestfriend.  Which is messed up.  Maybe getting professiona help it will make her see things differently and maybe become a stronger person because right now she's week.  

• Love 3

I watched last night's episode this morning and I could not believe what I heard.  When Terra and Brianna were meeting at the beginning of the episode, Brianna had the guts to say that her situation with Terra's manager was TOTALLY different than Christy's with Brianna's PR person.  HOW SO!?  Brianna claimed she was just chatting with Roy.  I call major BS on that one.  If Brianna had asked Roy if he could represent her and he had said sure, let's meet, she would have broken her back JUMPING at that chance.  Deep down she credits Roy with Terra's new-found success and wants some of that herself.  Steamed me up because I cannot stand that she was so awful to Christy about the PR thing but it is totally fine if she does it to Terra.

That, and those horrible, salty looks from Terra when Christy showed up to the tequila party.  Suck it up Buttercup.  Christy is still on the show (for now) and a lot of your viewing audience is getting sick of her being excluded (or MIA due to health issues that no one on the show ever seems to care about) from everything.  Personally, I think the whole fight and subsequent police report we're Christy's way of creating a storyline for herself to secure her job on the show.  Not the best idea, but I see why she felt the need to manufacture something.  Terra, as a producer, should realize this and lighten up.  She didn't get arrested.  She wasn't handcuffed and taken to jail in the back of a police car.  She wasn't strip searched before donning the Orange and put in lockup.  NOTHING HAPPENED TO HER OR HER FAMILY AND NOTHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER OR HER FAMILY.  She took it way to personally and needs to grow up and move on.  Not for nothing but I think her whole overreaction in that situation is HER way of keeping herself relevant on the show and giving her a storyline too.  Terra and Brianna being horrible, vile creatures to Christy is doing nothing but getting Christy tons of sympathy from the viewers...Maybe that's been the plan all along?

Ugh ugh ugh.  Last night's episode killed me.   Sorry for the long rant, thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Edited by Destiny74
Clarification of names.
  • Love 2

Did I hear delusional Brianna correctly? Did she say she has been told all of her life how beautiful she is and has always wanted to be a model? Ok, lady, keep on dreaming.  I'm also appalled at how Matt told her to get out there, get nude if she had to and show that hot ass. It was disgusting the way he was encouraging her.  I mean really, what kind of drugs are these people on. Modeling my ass. Maybe for some fetish magazine.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I had the same thoughts about Brianna's "modeling".  I thought maybe she could model for the blind, like maybe a braille catalog or something but a fetish model is probably more like it. 

Sheeet - you made me chortle out loud with the "braille catalog" comment, Maharincess!  

• Love 3

Since we don't usually get episode threads started and don't get a lot of traffic on the threads we do have, I thought this might be a good idea. 

Please delete if this isn't ok.  I have noticed people talking about recent episodes in older episode threads so I thought an all episode thread might be better.  

• Love 4

Does anyone know if Briana ever ended up in Maxim or was this some kind of promo test shoot? Really gross how Matt was ogling her in front of everyone. I know he was just trying to help her feel confidant, but it bordered on creepy and gross. I don't need to imagine their sex life ever. 

Terra is the cause of the girls clashing with Mary. She told Mary too much info abon it the other girls, and Mary instantly threw shots once Tony's & Elena came for her. I would be bothered if someone I had just met knew so much intimate information about me. Terra talked up a storm but she did not edit at all, and Mary got ammo from what Terra had told her about the other girls. I am loving this Mary character however. I love that she fires it right back. I wonder if she will clash with Terra...that would be interesting to watch. 

• Love 2

On the other hand, I think this Mary chick is the anchor for the next spinoff series. Just how they brought the New York franchise to launch them in the show and pull viewers. Guess they are planning to make a London troupe. Anyone heard this anywhere? 

As usual, Briana is lying/over-exaggerating; TMZ said that her goal was to featured in Maxim. Why would that be just a goal if she had already fielded an offer? This reminds me of the whole DWTS thing; she told Terra that DWTS approached her first but she turned them down, when it was obvious that did not happen at all. Terra was right when she said that, while she is a huge bitch, Briana is very childish and immature with her delusions of grandeur. 

As for London I doubt it, the ratings for the LW shows have dropped as it is and I don't think they'll do an international spinoff because the ratings likely won't justify the cost. This, I believe is why New York hasn't come back; New York had better ratings than Dallas (but not as high as LA or ATL), but was exponentially more expensive to film in and fund than Dallas. I don't think the ratings justified the cost for the network.

• Love 4