Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Everlasting

• Start Topic

I loved this episode, too! It was a lot but it was Patterson-centric, so it was good. For me, it reminded me of a Grey's Anatomy episode, where a character was in limbo, discussing whether to live or die with a couple of dead people.

I knew Borden wasn't dead! Ha! But I'm not sure if I'm happy he's back to stir shit up or if I would have rather they stuck to more or less moving on from the Sandstorm stuff. I wonder if Roman knows he's alive, since he seems to know everything.

It was nice to see David, Stuart, and Pellington again. Strange that they were trying to convince Patterson to cross over, though. Seeing Weller and Jane swapped was amusing, as was the Breakfast Club scene. I saw a couple of photos on Instagram (here and here) and thought it was just some weird promo thing they were doing, not that it was part of the episode!

I remember some of us wanting a Roman/Patterson pairing (before he went rogue), so it was fun to see them play with it.

• Love 11

Although I usually don't like Groundhog Day episodes, I think this was my favorite episode of Blindspot. Patterson worked out almost all her issues she had with the people in her life except one. It would have been great if while GPM was choking Patterson on the table, Afreen runs up and returns the stapler she borrowed from Patterson and Patterson uses it to put a staple in GPM's forehead allowing her to escape. It would have been epic!

• Love 7

There has to be a rule that we get a naked Roman in every episode. I don’t blame you for secretly being attracted to him, Patterson. Hot damn.

Poor Paterson finally got closure with Borden being dead and now he’s alive. I actually liked his character prior to him being the mole, so I’m still hoping he will be redeemed but that’s not likely.

Oh Zapata, you’re going to blurt to Reade that you love him the night of his wedding aren’t you? 

It was nice to see David and Stuart again. Miss those guys.

• Love 11

AHhh! Roman and Patterson!! " Loved the brief glimpse we got of them, but so frustrating, lol!  Is it wrong that I still ship them? Any way, I guess a dream sequence is the best we're going to get! 

Very well done, well-written episode.  Apparently Patterson can make any thing better because I hate 'stuck in one day' movies and episodes usually. How she figured everything out in the case was a bit OTT, but it was very 'Patterson' that even in a coma, she's working through the problem. Hope things go well with her and Jack... until she gets with Roman at least ;)

• Love 8

I'm in general not a fan of Groundhog Day scenarios (there are exceptions) but it's hard not to appreciate an episode that gives you naked Roman and the whole cast as the Breakfast Club. Which reminds me that this show could have used 'Don't you forget about me' oh so many times.

It was entertaining but I hope next week deals more with all the dangling plots lines (except Zapata's romantic problems). 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, twoods said:

Oh Zapata, you’re going to blurt to Reade that you love him the night of his wedding aren’t you? 

So many thoughts on what could happen at the Bachelor Party. 

9 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Which reminds me that this show could have used 'Don't you forget about me' oh so many times.

That would have been epic!

Patterson will have reality overload when she goes out with Jack, sees Roman and Borden fighting at Starbucks...Weller in his private school uniform, Reade & Zapata in bride and groom clothes come to arrest everybody....

• Love 1

Never would have predicted this show would do a Groundhog Day-type episode, but it was pretty fun one, and it was good seeing Patterson take front and center, and finally address some of the issues that she has kept hidden for so long.  Wasn't completely surprised when Stuart and David (yay!) popped up in her head, but Pellington was a pleasant surprise.  And, of course, she has a "bad boy" crush on Roman.  And the rest of the cast got to have fun too, especially with the whole Breakfast Club homage.

And then there is the big reveal that her subconscious doesn't believe that Borden is dead, and sure enough, he's totally still alive!  What is he up to, now?

• Love 6
On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎12 at 4:42 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Loved this episode! Best one yet. Loved that Paterson's name was spelled wrong on her coffee cup, that happens to everyone at a Starbucks or similar shop. 

Wow, good catch! One of the most rewind worthy episodes ever and I still missed that. This was fantastic; that first explosion I thought "No!....They can't!....If Patterson's gone, I'm out." and I never say that, lol. Thank God for the groundhog day, signaling she was most assuredly safe. I enjoyed every second of it.

• Love 2

I dropped the show - haven't watched any of this season's episodes - but I heard that David❤️ was back, and that it was Patterson-centric. (Have they revealed her name yet??) This was great! I wish more shows were brave enough to change up their format more often.

On 3/10/2018 at 6:25 AM, omgsowicked said:

I knew Borden wasn't dead! Ha! But I'm not sure if I'm happy he's back to stir shit up or if I would have rather they stuck to more or less moving on from the Sandstorm stuff. I wonder if Roman knows he's alive, since he seems to know everything.

I mean it doesn't surprise me, with this show, but I'm calling bullshit. That explosion wasn#t big enough that they shouldn't have been able to recover a body, or have been able to say "there was no body, so he must have gotten away".