Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Army of One

thewhiteowl

Damn, just when I thought this show would end the way it should with all these people destroying themselves and each other as they try to burn everyone, they wrote the last ten minutes of this episode.  What a waste.

• Love 4

I was glad. For a moment, I thought we would find out that Melliw had at breast cancer after her test.

Of course Cyrus backstabbed everyone. So I am glad that Olivia was creeped out by him even if she was initially was going to help him.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Damn, just when I thought this show would end the way it should with all these people destroying themselves and each other as they try to burn everyone, they wrote the last ten minutes of this episode.  What a waste.

It's what I figured, they couldn't actually kill off Quinn, these characters are getting insta redemptions.

These characters should be go down especially with the ongoing Dark Liv storyline this season but sadly that's not the way the series is heading.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

I wish that sniper had better aim.

The sniper knows the rules of contrived drama, that and to neatly resolve everything in time for the crossover with HTGAWM.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Is this show over yet? No one even makes sense on it anymore and everyone kind of hates each other. What kind of series finale will be even worth it to watch now. 

That is all. 

It's the final season so it's ending in a few episodes.

They kinda resolved everything this episode conveniently  to set itself up for the crossover with How to Get Away With Murder.

Ridiculous. Let’s not pretend Liv is good just because she did one okay thing. 

Her continuing her downward slide was at least more interesting than trying to have a redemption arc. If you can consider two scenes where she wasn’t actively evil an arc.

My interest in a crossover is less than zero.

10 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I wish that sniper had better aim.

I was like "OMG, just kill her already" to Quinn when she had the gun trained on Olivia. I knew it was never going to happen, but I wanted it to. Which is probably not how I am supposed to feel about Olivia. When Olivia lamented "She hates me, Dad" I was like "Fool, what did you expect?"

I completely forgot Jake was married. I was like "Who's that blonde woman ... oh!"

• Love 10

When Mellie told Liv she wanted to be president, and Liv was going to make that happen (back when neither of them wanted to be married to Fitz, which was hilarious), I was hoping Mellie would have a successful presidency where they accomplished everything they wanted, and it would be completely different than Fitz' presidency.  Instead it was the same old same old.  So then I wanted all these people to go down in flames, and that's not happening either.  Now the only thing I can hope for is that while Liv didn't take down Mellie, it's because she wants to destroy Cyrus and Jake more, but that won't happen.  Liv will end up with pathetic boring selfish Fitz, and Mellie will end up having to deal with Cyrus and Jake.

If the sniper had killed Quinn, Charlie had killed Liv, Rowan had killed Charlie, and Huck had killed Rowan, who would get the baby?

• Love 4

Eli was actually threatening to kill Quinn's baby right in front of her. Both he and Olivia need to be dead now.

So did Liv put that guy on Jake's wife or did she just take advantage of an existing situation? Poor dumbcluck's life is likely ruined because he slept with the wrong woman...

Why would anyone ever trust Cyrus? He's clearly playing both sides against the middle.

Sniper, YOU HAD ONE JOB! HER ARM? I bet it was Rowan who shot Olivia. Because insane.

Now Liv has developed a conscience. Guess all it took was a bullet. The better part of 11 episodes wasted...

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

If the sniper had killed Quinn, Charlie had killed Liv, Rowan had killed Charlie, and Huck had killed Rowan, who would get the baby?

Hopefully not a mirderous sociopath, so an upgrade to any existing options.

So Olivia resigned.  Big whoop.  I don't believe for one second that she suddenly developed a conscience because Daddy hugged her.  I don't think she's done with Mellie and Jake yet.

• Love 2

I honestly do not have a clue what's going on here, and I've watched every episode since day one.  This Command bullshit is ridiculous.  Natasha is back?  WTF?  and a crossover show with HTGAWM?  I surely can't be the only one who doesn't watch that show, right?  Why would I want a crossover on a show I gave up on in Season 1? I just want to see the quasi self-standing episodes where a senator kills his wife and the Gladiators clean it up.  

• Love 15
7 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I honestly do not have a clue what's going on here, and I've watched every episode since day one.  This Command bullshit is ridiculous.  Natasha is back?  WTF?  and a crossover show with HTGAWM?  I surely can't be the only one who doesn't watch that show, right?  Why would I want a crossover on a show I gave up on in Season 1? I just want to see the quasi self-standing episodes where a senator kills his wife and the Gladiators clean it up.  

Yeah.. I couldn’t care less about a crossover episode. I don’t even watch how to get away with murder so.. I just.. Eh. This one show barley has my attention. The only reason I’ve lasted this long is because I know it’s the final season and I thought I would enjoy some of the episodes.

But I don’t. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, nilyank said:

I was glad. For a moment, I thought we would find out that Mellie had at breast cancer after her test.

I actually think there's a chance this will still happen. I know I normally don't get my results for a few days - and even if you're POTUS it probably takes more than same day results. It seems awfully random for her to be at that location otherwise and would make an interesting "end of series" storyline for Mellie. 

Olivia has done some exceptionally vile things because she was so thirsty for power and in my eyes, there is no redemption for her, not even death. While every single character is questionable and does not at all deserve a happy ever after , my issue is that this show has really desecrated on its protagonist. They've tried too hard to make her this complex character. I will acknowledge the sheer brilliance of the show's writers if they can somehow convince me by the end of this that Olivia has been redeemed but I just can't see how they can pull this off successfully.

• Love 5
On 2/9/2018 at 9:50 AM, TigerLynx said:

Michael?  He's the only one smart enough to get the hell out of there.  And Ella could have a baby sister.  (Sad when a prostitute is the best parental figure.)

Anyone else feel like they've been running in circles for the last several seasons?  (Really, since the writers introduced this B613 nonsense?)  Week in, week out, someone betrays someone else, Liv bounces back and forth between men, rinse and repeat.

I haven't watched HTGAWM (an even worse show than Scandal) since the first season so I don't care about a crossover.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Haleth said:

Anyone else feel like they've been running in circles for the last several seasons?  (Really, since the writers introduced this B613 nonsense?)  Week in, week out, someone betrays someone else, Liv bounces back and forth between men, rinse and repeat.

Yes.  Olivia and her employees were supposed to be the go to people to handle a scandal.  Now they constantly shoot themselves and each other in the foot, scramble to cover their tracks, and do a lousy job of it.  Then somehow, they all get to walk away unscathed, and start the stupidity all over again.

• Love 4

they didn't exactly do a stellar job for the guy having an affair with Jake's wife.  Did they forget he was the client?  their best solution is a list of defense attorneys or Prague?  and they wonder why they don't have clients?

a cross over with How to get.....I bailed on that show long ago.  It got ridiculous in season 2, can't imagine how convoluted it is now.  So they are going to take the two lead actresses who were great to begin with and humiliate them even more with this contrived show?

time to start reciting the serenity prayer....let me accept what I can not control....

• Love 2
On 2/11/2018 at 5:33 PM, TigerLynx said:

Yes.  Olivia and her employees were supposed to be the go to people to handle a scandal. 

To me, the show shot itself in the foot when they stated Olivia was a great fixer because Eli was behind the scenes pulling strings. There isn’t much of a fixer show once you throw that out there.