Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Liz's Story- LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, chuckity said:

I'm totally going to burn in hell.

But she looks exactly like the poop emoji.

I have to wait until tomorrow to watch, west coast, and I go to bed early.  But your post made me laugh.  So we are probably both someday going to be baking pies without an oven.

I really miss George Carlin.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I feel your pain.  Mr. Judgey watches some really shitty shows.  I think this is the only show we watch together.  I swear, those fuckers on Oak Island are never going to find anything.

OMG! Sorry for going off-topic but I'm stuck home in bed with the flu (and no bedpad meatload or anything!) and was binge-watching the first season of  Oak Island. FIVE seasons and they're still going. Wow. It started to look like "let's just bring on every idiot with a theory and give 'em an episode" there for a minute. I had to stop somewhere in the second season. But then my brain is foggy from the tamiflu and meds so... I also failed at getting into Manhattan. I just couldn't. 

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Ugh, my husband made me watch that. Soooooo much eye roll. An itty bitty island; people looking for centuries?? Let it go. Just let it go. 

Thank you!  He’s also a project-guy if that makes sense.  I’m surprised we don’t have a street race car, gold dredge/barge and a moonshine still.

• Love 4

I'm guessing her weight gain, or in Liz's terms, "progress,"  is going to be in the neighborhood of 100 pounds. 

Unlike Whitney way Thore, she can put on her own shoes now.

Oops, spoke too soon.  Already found an excuse for fast food. Eat that pizza, girl!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6

I knew she couldn't keep a diet at home. Another 'we have to order fast food.'  My empathy for these people is about to wear out.

What happened to the aunt? Isn't there anyone who could go shopping and get these people a bag of salad and a rotisserie chicken? A couple of Stouffer's meals? And, there is food delivery from the grocery store. Please people, at least try.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Thank you!  He’s also a project-guy if that makes sense.  I’m surprised we don’t have a street race car, gold dredge/barge and a moonshine still.

My husband’s more of the “I could do that” project guy. Sure, honey, righhhhhtttt. 

3 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

OMG! Sorry for going off-topic but I'm stuck home in bed with the flu (and no bedpad meatload or anything!) and was binge-watching the first season of  Oak Island. FIVE seasons and they're still going. Wow. It started to look like "let's just bring on every idiot with a theory and give 'em an episode" there for a minute. I had to stop somewhere in the second season. But then my brain is foggy from the tamiflu and meds so... I also failed at getting into Manhattan. I just couldn't. 

Reminds me of when they used to show clips from "Finding Bigfoot" on "The Soup."  "Three seasons...still no Bigfoot."

This show is depressing.  We are at month 7 and she hasn't made a bit of progress and she's in deep denial.  

• Love 5

The excuse that'll never die with these people. Good ole reliable. "If I don't eat fast food I'll have nothing else to eat." It's as if her bed isn't already a toilet and putting on a shoe is a full day's accomplishment. She'll never stand. I'll be shocked. 

• Love 11

Is she....trying to justify eating pizza by pointing out that it has spinach and protein?

And really, for what they spent on takeout pizza, they could have bought quite of bit of ready made healthy foods like bagged salad, rotisserie chicken, etc.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh please, oh please, oh please say, "But the pizza is healthy because there's broccoli on it."

Spinach. Lol. And Italian sausage is a protein. Oy.

Edited by MJS
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I have to wait until tomorrow to watch, west coast, and I go to bed early.  But your post made me laugh.  So we are probably both someday going to be baking pies without an oven.

I really miss George Carlin.

Me too. 

• Love 2