Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Liz's Story- LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

There’s a very complicated relationship with her mother that she’s glossing over and is probably not aware of. (Can we please have someone that I don’t identify with this season?) The likelihood that she blames her mother on some level for her father’s addiction is strong. My armchair diagnosis is she’s trying to kill both herself and her mother. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

There’s a very complicated relationship with her mother that she’s glossing over and is probably not aware of. (Can we please have someone that I don’t identify with this season?) The likelihood that she blames her mother on some level for her father’s addiction is strong. My armchair diagnosis is she’s trying to kill both herself and her mother. 

You went pretty deep right here.  This certainly looks like something she’s doing TO her mother.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Yikes!

Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Any guesses as to whether she’ll be a compliant patient? I’m thinking not. 

I would be very surprised, but I’d love fo be surprised.  I prefer the patients who take it seriously and really make a go of it.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Maybe I’m just jaded but her affect when she’s saying that she takes responsibility for her eating is so flat that I don’t find her believable. 

They all start out with an unrealistic expectation then start whining when they don't like the real expectations.

• Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Manatees commercial, looks like a Dr. Now patient.

I'll show myself out.......

Now I want to start a Pinterest page with manatees in t-shirts. I've already have one with goats and lambs in pajamas and sweaters...

• Love 3