Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Rena and Lee's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

After meeting and falling in love at a bariatric rehab center, Lee and Rena battle health and anger issues while taking a desperate, second attempt to save their relationship and their lives.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic.  It will be open during the live airing of the episode on the US East Coast and again on the US West Coast.  At other times, you should post in the regular episode thread. 

Snark away!

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Living with a schizophrenic parent must be hell

I was thinking the same thing. I worked with parents of adult schizophrenics and have a half sister who is schizophrenic. I am soooo glad she never married or had kids. It would have been awful for all involved.

I got home late and turned the show on and didn't understand why it was all of a sudden OK to show boobs on the show. I didn't realize until minutes later that it was Lee and not Rena they were showing.

This shit is all kinds of sad tonight.

Another case of sexual abuse. Really sad. But also heard the guy say he would get mad at his sister if she didn't fix the fattening foods he liked.  My family would have told me that either I ate healthy food they made or they wouldn't cook for me. These people really control their enablers with anger and tantrums.

• Love 7