Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Father of the groom. 

Not bring this up again, but I'd love if someone, like say Alex (who doesn't know these people) can ask Joe who he's there for the bride or the groom and Joe can say both, Iris is his daughter and Barry his is son. Then Alex just nods, walks away to the bar to get drunk and meets Sara. 

• Love 13

I'm just imagining Kara and Alex returning to their Earth and someone asking, "So, how was the wedding?" "Well, we didn't actually get to see them get married. We ended up fighting evil versions of people. And then we attended a funeral. And then we came home." 

• Love 5

One random thing...when I was looking into Tornado Twins just because, I stumbled on stuff about Earth 22 where Wally actually had twins named Barry and Iris West.

Given the earlier discussions about Iris and Barry being like brother-sister - I found it amusing that in another universe, there is a Barry and Iris that are actually brother and sister, with Iris being the spunky speedster superhero and Barry being the broody guy who is always inclined to follow every one of her ideas.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I think Barry goes to grab Dig when they all decide to get married..

I'm still puzzled why Dig CAN marry them.  Extra prepared because of what happened at his wedding?  But Ray is going to be there too and turns out the world knows he's alive so Diggle getting certified makes less sense.

I'd like to think he did it just in case OF ever did want to get married spur of the moment. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm still puzzled why Dig CAN marry them.  Extra prepared because of what happened at his wedding?  But Ray is going to be there too and turns out the world knows he's alive so Diggle getting certified makes less sense.

I'd like to think he did it just in case OF ever did want to get married spur of the moment. 

I think the Legends leave after the funeral. 

One thing I'm really looking forward regarding the original WA wedding is seeing everyone dressed up.

22 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I like to think it's a combination of both. He's been waiting for this almost longer than Oliver, and he ended up being married by Felicity's weird temporary dude due to circumstances.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I think the Legends leave after the funeral. 

Well, sure, he'd be the only option at that point, but if the reason Diggle got the ability to marry people was as back up for Barry and Iris's wedding since Ray had to step in and save the day back when it was Diggle's wedding, then it's overkill since Ray would already be there for the WA wedding as back up.  

I know, I should stop trying to make sense of it.  They want Diggle there to marry Oliver and Felicity, which I love, so they made it happen.  I just want my in show reason. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

Well, sure, he'd be the only option at that point, but if the reason Diggle got the ability to marry people was as back up for Barry and Iris's wedding since Ray had to step in and save the day back when it was Diggle's wedding, then it's overkill since Ray would already be there for the WA wedding as back up.  

I know, I should stop trying to make senes of it.  They want Diggle there to marry Oliver and Felicity, which I love, so they made it happen.  I just want my in show reason. 

But Ray officiating the wedding of his ex is weird.

Haha don't ask. Assume Barry will speed away to lodge the paperwork. 

I'm so excited! They look so cute and happy! Both sets of couples!

Are they practiced kisses? I thought it was the real thing while being filmed. I'm confused now.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

But Ray officiating the wedding of his ex is weird.

Lol, I'm not being clear enough. In my original scenario, Dig gets ordained out of an overabundance of caution to make sure the WA wedding goes without a hitch.  But in that case, why wouldn't he just let Ray be the backup? I in no way endorse Ray officiating OF's wedding.  :D

4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Lol, I'm not being clear enough. In my original scenario, Dig gets ordained out of an overabundance of caution to make sure the WA wedding goes without a hitch.  But in that case, why wouldn't he just let Ray be the backup? I in no way endorse Ray officiating OF's wedding.  :D

I dont think he does it for WA wedding. 

OMG I'm excited for the WA crashed wedding too because the clothes are going to be fabulous! I need to see what Felicity is wearing!!!! And she's going to show up on Oliver's arm! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most likely not true but part of me wonders if they threw a double wedding as an up yours to the Comic Canon vs Non Comic Canon debate and constant fighting. Like a "Here you go, here is your ComicsCanon couple and Original Couple joint wedding. Enjoy it."

I for one am LOVING it!!!!!  I am fascinated as to how they ended up at this joint wedding, what conversations will take place. I've never been a WA shipper but seeing everyone all smiley and cute makes me go "Awwwwwwww". It is SUCH a lovely throwback to the S3 crossover (See people S3 was the BESTEST ever!!!!!)

DO NOT LET ME DOWN SHOWS! GIMME WA and Olicity juggling their kids together in the S8 Crossover!!!!!! 

• Love 2
Just now, Angel12d said:

Is Felicity a bridesmaid??!

TBH, I'll be surprised if she isn't, unless suddenly friends of Iris' we've never heard of pop up.

As for Iris' dress, I think I like it - or at least like it on her? - but I'm going to wait until we get better photos/an official look at it before totally judging. 

This is the thing about them gathering for WA wedding All I keep thinking is 'Is Sara even friends with Barry/Iris? Like do they know each other?' Same with Alex. Since when are they friends?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

This is the thing about them gathering for WA wedding All I keep thinking is 'Is Sara even friends with Barry/Iris? Like do they know each other?' Same with Alex. Since when are they friends?

Sara met during the crossover and seemed to know Barry. And Alex is Kara's plus one. 

• Love 1

Alex has never met anyone from the other earths. I think she's Kara's plus one, but I'm sure they're going to acknowledge the fact that she doesn't know any of these people.

I think Candice looks great, and I love the bottom part of the dress. Not crazy about the corset part- it looks too much like lingerie to me.

Just now, ruby24 said:

I think Candice looks great, and I love the bottom part of the dress. Not crazy about the corset part- it looks too much like lingerie to me.

The bottom I like but I've always liked stuff like that! I love frufru

I actually thought the top was very sexy and very Iris. They have had her in quite a few bombshell outfits over the years and to me this was a nice nod to those looks! 

51 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

Yeah this is me.  When I first looked at the pic, I was like "that looks like the part that goes under the dress."  Lol. 

Okay, please don't kill me, but...is it just me or, in that pic of the three of them coming down the church steps, does the pink and that cut make Felicity look like a young girl in her Sunday School best next to the other two (not that I'm all that fond of their looks either)?

Never mind! I thought Kara was Felicity.  Oops. :(

Edited by Starfish35
1 minute ago, Starfish35 said:

Yeah this is me.  When I first looked at the pic, I was like "that looks like the part that goes under the dress."  Lol. 

Okay, please don't kill me, but...is it just me or, in that pic of the three of them coming down the church steps, does the pink and that cut make Felicity look like a young girl in her Sunday School best next to the other two (not that I'm all that fond of their looks either)?

That's Kara not Felicity isn't it?

Just now, Starfish35 said:

That's MB, but yes. At least that kind of fits Kara's normal style though.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

Yeah this is me.  When I first looked at the pic, I was like "that looks like the part that goes under the dress."  Lol. 

Are you talking about Kara?

Cuz I thought Kara's dress was a bit iffy. 

Yeah, that's Kara ... there were other photos from that shooting that I'd seen earlier and I thought it was Felicity, too. I'm not a fan of Iris' dress at all ... but that's just me really hating that lingerie look and the skirt looks like it got caught in a shredder. Her hair and makeup look lovely, though. 

• Love 2