Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

DN: "I don’t think I’m spoiling anything to say that there are going to be more crossovers this next season. And (long pause) yes, there is a very strong likelihood that there - one or two people at this table will be crossing over, probably both."

I would find it hilarious if in Felicity's almost-obligatory crossover to the Flash that Nora would just drop future info on where the Arrow and LoT people are in 30 years.

• Love 5

FYI...

2 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Next weekend's cons/events...

Heroes Assemble Convention, June 9-10, 2018 (Paris, France)
Willa Holland (also Arthur Darvill, Chyler Leigh, Jeremy Jordan and Katie McGrath)
http://www.empire-conventions.fr/heroes_assemble.html

Wizard World Columbus, June 8-10, 2018 (OH)
John Barrowman, Matt Ryan and Sean Maher
https://wizardworld.com/comiccon/columbus

POPSUGAR Playground, June 9-10, 2018 (New York, NY)
(Caity Lotz and Candice Patton, speakers)
http://www.popsugarplayground.com/Talent/

TrevorLIVE New York, June 11, 2018 (New York, NY)
Greg Berlanti (Hero Award Honoree) - fundraising event starts at 6:00 pm
https://ny.trevorlive.org/special-guests

• Love 2
(edited)

Chris Hemsworth: The Final Avengers Is 'Even More Shocking' Than Infinity War
BY JONATHAN EVANS  JUN 1, 2018
https://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/a21051180/chris-hemsworth-avengers-tag-heuer-interview/

... Which is why, this past weekend at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the 102nd running of the Indy 500, I sat down with Hemsworth to chat about racing, what we can expect from the final Avengers movie, and what it’s like being one of the Four Famous Chrises.
The final Avengers movie is going to be a doozie.
If you were shocked by [Infinity War], I think the second one is even more shocking, for other reasons entirely. That’s what kind of blew me away the first time I read both scripts, is how they managed to orchestrate so many different characters but give them each their own separate shot and moments, and have it be elevated and feel fresh and unique—not just like a messy, thrown-together assembly of these guys.

The second one I’m probably even more excited about. Just for people to see. I just think it’s another step again. Each step we seem to take with these films, I’ve loved the fact that there’s been growth and evolution and it continues to surprise people as opposed to sort of flatlining, which was obviously always a fear—that they’d run out of ideas or run dry of creative excitement. For me, this whole experience has been incredible. In particular the last one.

He’s proud to be the first Avenger with a beard—and he’s got some feelings on Captain America’s facial hair in Infinity War.
I’d like to say I was the original, if that means anything. [Chris Evans] certainly, I feel like, copied me. Quite cheaply.

He’s buddy-buddy with the rest of the Famous Chrises.
I have different affections for different reasons. Chris Pine is my son, on screen, with our Star Trek history. Chris Evans is probably my closest Avenger friend. And Chris Pratt and I, it’s the freshest, newest friendship. So I’m thankful for all of their high-fives and good times that we’ve had.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6

Tonight's Supergirl was pretty much the least subtle and most poorly executed gun control episode ever (and yes, that's including Spectre of the Gun.) At the end, J'onn announced the DEO would no longer use lethal weapons which should make them highly effective against the aliens they exist to combat. 

I want to like Supergirl but I feel like 90% of the time is spent poorly exploring social justice issues and it drives me nuts.

• Love 7

With Alex's obsession with Ruby and babies in this ep it is really making me wonder how they are going to write the Olicitot in S7 (ok I always wonder about how an Olicitot will come into fruition but today I wondered even more).

Felicity has shown no inklings of being into babies and they haven't set it up, unlike Supergirl that seems to be dropping anvils about Alex and kids. Mind you I am grateful they haven't got Felicity mooning over a baby and nothing else! I don't like where they are headed with Alex.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

I want to like Supergirl but I feel like 90% of the time is spent poorly exploring social justice issues and it drives me nuts.

Overall they spent way less time this season on it than s1/s2, which is a comfort, since when they don't focus on those issues I think Supergirl isn't half-bad (the Sam/Reign plot has actually been one of my favorite plots of all of the 4 shows this year). But, yeah, this one was bad.

3 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Felicity has shown no inklings of being into babies and they haven't set it up, unlike Supergirl that seems to be dropping anvils about Alex and kids. Mind you I am grateful they haven't got Felicity mooning over a baby and nothing else! I don't like where they are headed with Alex

Supergirl has been really abrupt and blunt with this plot all season, while strangely enough Arrow has been more gradual and purposeful with its version of a similar plot (helps, like EBR said, that it showed Felicity just being friendly to William all culminating into an episode where both Oliver and Felicity recognize themselves as his parents yet Felicity still holds some fear in raising him alone since she's only known him for the year). So, idk, I can kind of picture an actual kid plot being done like that as well (maybe hiatus would actually make her even more around to the idea with being a parent and then it would just be up to Olicity getting back onto the same page and then dessert).

My thing with the Alex plot is that it's so up in the air with where it could legitimately end. Like, one would assume that she'll end up Ruby's mom after they defeat Reign but

Spoiler

Looks like that's not going to be the case at all, with Sam living  and leaving with Ruby according to the spoilers. 

The whole Reign plot and how it's been/going to be resolved kind of looks like it might be the biggest post-AK change, which in turn I think affected this Alex plot in a very weird way. Like, so are we going to meet another kid next season that's Alex's adopted kid? Are we going to drop it? It's so strange.

• Love 4
(edited)

What The Flash Season 5 Should Change
BY LAURA HURLEY  JUNE 4, 2018
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2430550/what-the-flash-season-5-should-change

In Season 4, Barry and Team Flash were back on the no-killing bandwagon, even going so far as to try and convince Ralph that they shouldn't even consider just killing The Thinker if they got the opportunity. On the one hand, it's a good thing that the good guys of a series aren't quick to kill, no matter how desperate the situation. Even Oliver Queen over on Arrow would undoubtedly commend Team Flash for taking nonlethal measures whenever possible. On the other hand, was Ralph really so awful for pushing the idea of killing DeVoe if given the chance? At the time, Team Flash was losing conflict after conflict against DeVoe, and innocent metas were dying and having their powers harvested. Team Flash should lighten up on the no-killing rule in Season 5. Maybe Barry really should talk to Oliver over on Arrow! Besides, Team Flash seems to have a selective memory about the deaths they've caused. Did Griffin Grey really deserve to be aged to death just because that was the first solution they came up with to take him out?

Break The Season Up Into Arcs
Cut Down On Resurrections
No New Speedsters
Change The No-Killing Rule
New Metas Unrelated To The Flash
Include Twists Earlier Than The Last Minute
Don't Use The Particle Accelerator As A Plot Device

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

FYI...

Gotham Star Suggests the Fifth and Final Season Will Be Extra-Short
By Matt Webb Mitovich / June 4 2018, 4:51 PM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/06/04/gotham-final-season-5-episode-count-10-camren-bicondova/

As previously reported, Fox’s Gotham was renewed last month for a fifth and final season, to premiere at midseason. At the time of that announcement, the presumably smaller episode count was officially “TBD,” and it still is.

Yet series vet Camren Bicondova, who plays Selena, said during an Instagram Live broadcast that Season 5 will be just 10 episodes, while also suggesting a January 2019 premiere date.

Fox is not confirming any episode count at this time, however.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

I did not watch the Flash episode (4x19-Fury Rogue) where they explained that Earth-X Laurel (Siren-X) had an unrequited love for the now deceased Earth-X Oliver (Dark Arrow). So I found video that included the scene where Earth-X Leo (Citizen Cold) explains to Team Flash who Siren-X is and they, in turn, try to explain to him about Black Siren and Black Canary (near end of this video clip)...

Black Siren defeats Devoe,kidnaps Fallout and Joe-The Flash 4x19
Published on Apr 24, 2018, by BestTvShows Clip

Barry: "Okay, well, what do you know about Laurel Lance's doppelganger? And why was she hunting you?"
Citizen Cold: "That was Siren-X, all that's left of the Reichsmen. An elite assassin gone mad, and she is relentless. Carried a torch for Dark Arrow, unrequited, so she's none too pleased with those responsible for his death, present company included."
Iris: "So she has the same powers as Black Siren? (To Citizen Cold) The Laurel Lance of Earth-2."
Citizen Cold: "And Earth-1's Laurel Lance?"
Barry: "She died."
Cisco: "She was the second Black Canary after her sister - who also died and came back, but as White Canary, 'cause -"
Barry: "Cisco."
Cisco: "It's complicated."
Citizen Cold: "Right. Doppelganger confusion aside, Siren-X has my cold gun and a nuke, and her thirst for vengeance won't prevent her from using either one on me or all of you now."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, tv echo said:

"That was Siren-X, all that's left of the Reichsmen. An elite assassin gone mad, and she is relentless. Carried a torch for Dark Arrow, unrequited, so she's none too pleased with those responsible for his death, present company included."

Lol.  That “unrequited” is terribly awkward (maybe it didn’t come across that way onscreen).  It just makes me laugh at how they had to make sure that people knew it was one-sided.  I’m not objecting - I think it’s hilarious.  :)  

Thanks @tv echo for transcribing. And thank you Cisco for establishing, in universe, that Sara was the first Black Canary.  :)  I just love that so much.  

• Love 11

The exposition wasn't as clunky in the actual scene, since it's intended to explain why she would follow them to Earth Prime.  I'm just grateful that an Arrowverse show finally acknowledged that Sara was the first Black Canary, though I'd be happier if it was actually Arrow.  Of course, they'd have to acknowledge her existence pre-finale and that wasn't allowed because Q's creepy obsession with Black Siren depended on him acting like he had no other children still living.

• Love 11

Yep, Supergirl does another Very Special Episode, this time on gun control! If nothing else, it was better than when Arrow did one, just based around the lack of Rene and Curtis, who just make me want to get s fun so I can shoot my TV. But they also had a significantly stupider ending, with the DEO randomly deciding to get of weapons that they use the fight superpowered aliens. At least Arrows ending, politician giving a speech about some vague something they intend to do about shootings, without actually doing much, is realistic.

Boo! Wally better be used well on Flash this time around. Any chance Grant needs time off to make a movie and Wally can take over? I’d love to see him and Iris revisit their brother-sister crime fighting story from the Flashpoint timeline. 

• Love 3

Doesn't sound like Wally is back in any real capacity (recurring or reg). Other than the premier we probably won't see him much. I'm super salty over it tbh. They revived Ralph, who's the worst but won't bring back Wally.

• Love 4
Just now, JJ928 said:

They revived Ralph, who's the worst but won't bring back Wally.

Plus now it looks like this,

Flash writers: There's too many speedsters, so we're going to write out Jesse and Wally can go over to LoT

Also Flash writers: Here's WestAllen's speedster daughter as a new recurring character and btw we're keeping Ralph and all of those others metahumans are dead

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Boo! Wally better be used well on Flash this time around. Any chance Grant needs time off to make a movie and Wally can take over? I’d love to see him and Iris revisit their brother-sister crime fighting story from the Flashpoint timeline. 

Is he going back on The Flash? The TV Line article made it seem like he was just going to be in the premiere. 

How weird that they'd have Wally talk about finding a place where he fit in with the Legends, just to have him decide not to go back. Unless West-Allen time shenanigans make him disappear for awhile or something.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

That episode didn't really need Siren-X so I was sure she was being set up to replace Black Siren.  She still can, in any number of ways, but I'm skeptical. 

Actually, the introduction of Siren-X into the Arrowverse convinced me that Arrow was going forward with a redemption arc for Black Siren.

Using Once Upon a Time as an example, as part of Regina's redemption arc, they split her into two, so that there was a good Regina and the Evil Queen. In other words, in order to make seem Regina less bad, they had to make another version of her who was even worse.

So my thought was that, in order to make Black Siren seem less bad, they had to introduce an even worse (more evil, more powerful) version of her into the Arrowverse. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if next season, Black Siren allies with Team Arrow to fight against Siren-X (pure speculation on my part).

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Ok, that’s a shock.  I wonder what’s going on there?  It makes me wonder if KL decided he wanted out; otherwise I don’t know what the point of bringing him on last season was.  *confused*

11 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Actually, the introduction of Siren-X into the Arrowverse convinced me that Arrow was going forward with a redemption arc for Black Siren.

Using Once Upon a Time as an example, as part of Regina's redemption arc, they split her into two, so that there was a good Regina and the Evil Queen. In other words, in order to make seem Regina less bad, they had to make another version of her who was even worse.

So my thought was that, in order to make Black Siren seem less bad, they had to introduce an even worse (more evil, more powerful) version of her into the Arrowverse. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if next season, Black Siren allies with Team Arrow to fight against Siren-X (pure speculation on my part).

Oh god, they’re going to crown Siren Queen of All The Realms aren’t they?

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Is he going back on The Flash? The TV Line article made it seem like he was just going to be in the premiere. 

Yeah, that’s how I read it too.  It sounds like KL is done, except for the occasional random guest appearance.  Odd. :(

Per Deadline:

It looks like Keiynan Lonsdale will be hanging up his Kid Flash costume. The actor who plays the superhero on The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow will not be returning to either show as a series regular, Deadline has confirmed.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scarynikki12 said:

NOOOOOO! I can only assume that the Arrowverse just barley escaped the horrible fate of being sucked into Regina's dystopian multiverse, and now we`re going to end up there anyway! All Hail Siren! 

Sucks that Keiynan isnt going to be around, I hope he at least gets a good send off. Maybe he wants to go into movies? I hope he does well, but I will really miss Wally.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

2ujsbd0.jpg

He was wasted on Flash, wasted on Legends....I guess he isn't dead? So yay?

Yeah I thought it must have been his choice.  I couldn't imagine they would have brought him on as a series regular last season for only eight episodes, just to turn around and let him go.  Best of luck to him though.  I wonder how they'll write him out. And who they'll bring in to replace him?

• Love 2
(edited)

A lot of these fan pairings are new to me (and a few surprise me)...

20 Crazy Fanart Of Unexpected CW Couples
BY SARA SCHMIDT – JUN 05, 2018 
https://screenrant.com/fanart-unexpected-cw-couples/

20 SUPERGIRL AND THE FLASH
19 CLARKE GRIFFIN AND BELLAMY BLAKE, THE 100
18 CLARK KENT AND LEX LUTHOR, SMALLVILLE
17 RAVEN REYES AND LEXA, THE 100
16 BETTY AND VERONICA, RIVERDALE
15 THE FLASH AND BLACK CANARY, THE FLASH
14 JO AND CHARLIE, SUPERNATURAL
13 CAPTAIN COLD AND THE FLASH, THE FLASH
12 KARA AND LENA, SUPERGIRL
11 SAM AND LUCIFER, SUPERNATURAL
10 THE FLASH AND GREEN LANTERN, THE FLASH
9 SAM AND GABRIEL & DEAN AND CASTIEL, SUPERNATURAL
8 CLARK KENT AND CHLOE, SMALLVILLE
7 KLAUS MIKAELSON AND REBEKAH MIKAELSON, THE ORIGINALS
6 CASTIEL AND BALTHAZAR, SUPERNATURAL
5 KOL MIKAELSON AND BONNIE BENNETT, THE ORIGINALS AND VAMPIRE DIARIES
4 DEAN AND BENNY, SUPERNATURAL
3 ARCHIE AND JUGHEAD, RIVERDALE
2 HARRISON WELLS AND CAITLIN SNOW, THE FLASH
1 KLAUS MIKAELSON AND ELENA GILBERT, THE ORIGINALS

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson Leaving Warner Bros. (Exclusive)
JUNE 06, 2018 10:13am PT by Borys Kit
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/diane-nelson-leaving-warner-bros-as-dc-entertainment-president-1117692

Diane Nelson, the president of DC Entertainment and president of Warner Bros. consumer products who has been on leave for several months, is not returning to the studio.

Nelson took a leave of absence in late March in order to focus on family-related issues. She had been expected to return, but sources say very recently she decided not to resume her duties, announcing her plan to Warner Bros. Entertainment CEO Kevin Tsujihara.

Tsujihara revealed the move Wednesday in a company-wide announcement.
The interim executive structure established during her leave will remain for the time being. That framework sees Thomas Gewecke, who serves as chief digital officer and executive vp strategy and business development at Warner Bros., overseeing the DC executive management team of Dan DiDio, Jim Lee, Geoff Johns and Amit Desai. Warner Bros. consumer products president Pam Lifford will now directly report to Tsujihara.
Nelson’s decision to leave is a major one as the executive has had a sizeable impact after spending 22 years at Warners. Early on, Nelson developed a close relationship with Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling and spearheaded the management of what became one of the biggest franchise and brands in the first decade of the 21st century.
Prior to Nelson’s boarding in 2009, the DC properties suffered from a haphazard management approach as various divisions took their own initiatives in working on the characters and titles while the main publishing brand seemed to cool in the face of its competitor, Marvel. Nelson served as a focal conduit for DC, establishing cohesive partnerships with the movie, television, and video games divisions, bringing Warners on the same page.
Her biggest success was seen in television, where in partnership with Warner Bros. Television Group, DC overcame the odds and built an impressive line up of shows, ranging from the CW’s hits Arrow and Supergirl to the recent Black Lightning. Television is poised for more growth as Pennyworth, based on Batman’s butler, is being developed at Epix while two others shows are being adapted for the DC digital streaming service.

Warners’ DC films have been decidedly mixed, but it was under Nelson’s watch that Wonder Woman, her favorite superhero and a character that spent almost 30 years in development hell, made it to the big-screen and became a pop culture phenomenon.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
(edited)

There's more to this interview than what I quoted - Jes Macallan auditioned for the role of Dinah Drake/Black Canary (played by JH) on Arrow!...

INTERVIEW: JES MACALLAN ON LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, DIVERSITY REPRESENTATION AND OZ COMIC CON MELBOURNE 2018
JUNE 6, 2018 CARINA NILMA
http://iris.theaureview.com/interview-jes-macallan-on-legends-of-tomorrow-diversity-representation-and-oz-comic-con-melbourne-2018/

... We had a chat with her in the lead up to her visit to Melbourne for Oz Comic Con.
... Macallan describes introducing her family to the show with a particularly hilarious episode titled “Beebo, God Of War”, where a bunch of Vikings end up worshipping a stuffed toy as a God. And let’s not forget that time they had a young Barack Obama make an appearance.

“I went to show my parents, every parent you would hope wants to watch what you do. It’s so funny, because it was the episode with Beebo, the furry toy. Literally, there was just this silence, like just an awkward silence for 45 minutes, and then it ended, and everyone was like, “Okay. What is that?” and I said, “You have to really get into it and get invested in the characters and know that there are no rules on that show.” It’s time travel, it’s absolutely ridiculous, and it just can’t take itself too seriously.
Of course being the somewhat silly show that it is, we couldn’t help but ask given the choice to have any character from the Arrowverse join the Legends team, who would Macallan pick to have aboard the Waverider.

“I would have to say, and only because I love her as a human being is Juliana Harkavy’s character on **pause** I confuse them all the time, she’s on Arrow right? She’s the new Canary, and she’s kind of Stephen Amell’s like, not sidekick. I hate to give a woman the word sidekick anymore, because that even feels dated. She’s Stephen Amell’s sort of 2IC (2nd In Command) I think, right? They kind of fight together and she’s joined the crew.

It’s funny, because I tested for that role and auditioned like crazy and wanted that role desperately, because it’s super physical and she’s kind of super and badass, she has all the fighting skills. So and I just think that she is a beautiful human being, inside and out. I also love Wentworth Miller. I just think he’s lovely, and he’s such a nice guy. I think he’s gone for good though, and I can’t even I’m sad, was he Iceman or something like that? (Editor note: He was Captain Cold) That was before I came on the show, so I’d never watched it. He’s such a lovely human and has such a wonderful fan base.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if she means she auditioned for the role of Laurel? Or the role of Dinah?

Either way.....I’m not super excited about “Avalance” but I have been impressed with Jes Macallen’s acting.  She is good, and certainly would have been a major improvement over KC (I haven’t seen enough of JH to comment there).

Edited by Starfish35
“Avalance”, not “Avalanche” :(
  • Love 1
(edited)

I assumed that Jes meant Dinah but I guess she could've meant the Black Canary role in general. It's clear that she's never watched Arrow if she thinks that Dinah is Oliver's second-in-command (that's Diggle).

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

I wonder if she means she auditioned for the role of Laurel? Or the role of Dinah?

Either way.....I’m not super excited about “Avalanche” but I have been impressed with Jes Macallen’s acting.  She is good, and certainly would have been a major improvement over KC (I haven’t seen enough of JH to comment there).

Based on her getting Ava I think it was Dinah she auditioned for. The timing is too close. 

• Love 2
(edited)

MB does a good job of sounding like Carole King in the video in this article (I think)...

BWW TV: Beautiful Benoist! Watch Broadway's New Carole King in Action!
by BroadwayWorld TV Jun. 6, 2018  
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW-TV-Beautiful-Benoist-Watch-Broadways-New-Carole-King-in-Action-20180606

As BroadwayWorld previously reported, Melissa Benoist, who currently steals the screen in the title role of The CW's hit show, "Supergirl", will make her Broadway debut as Carole King this summer in Broadway's hit, Beautiful-The Carole King Musical. Ms. Benoist will begin performances on June 7 and will play a limited run through August 4th, 2018.

"The stage has always felt like home to me", said Melissa," and the fact that I will be joining the amazingly talented Beautiful family for my Broadway debut is wish fulfillment at its finest. Carole's music was a mainstay in my household growing up, like it was for so many people. It will be an honor and a pleasure to sing her music and portray her inspiring resilience to audiences every night."
Watch below as the Supergirl star sings "So Far Away" from the Stephen Sondheim stage!

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

A lot of these fan pairings are new to me (and a few surprise me)...

20 Crazy Fanart Of Unexpected CW Couples
BY SARA SCHMIDT – JUN 05, 2018 
https://screenrant.com/fanart-unexpected-cw-couples/

20 SUPERGIRL AND THE FLASH
19 CLARKE GRIFFIN AND BELLAMY BLAKE, THE 100
18 CLARK KENT AND LEX LUTHOR, SMALLVILLE
17 RAVEN REYES AND LEXA, THE 100
16 BETTY AND VERONICA, RIVERDALE
15 THE FLASH AND BLACK CANARY, THE FLASH
14 JO AND CHARLIE, SUPERNATURAL
13 CAPTAIN COLD AND THE FLASH, THE FLASH
12 KARA AND LENA, SUPERGIRL
11 SAM AND LUCIFER, SUPERNATURAL
10 THE FLASH AND GREEN LANTERN, THE FLASH
9 SAM AND GABRIEL & DEAN AND CASTIEL, SUPERNATURAL
8 CLARK KENT AND CHLOE, SMALLVILLE
7 KLAUS MIKAELSON AND REBEKAH MIKAELSON, THE ORIGINALS
6 CASTIEL AND BALTHAZAR, SUPERNATURAL
5 KOL MIKAELSON AND BONNIE BENNETT, THE ORIGINALS AND VAMPIRE DIARIES
4 DEAN AND BENNY, SUPERNATURAL
3 ARCHIE AND JUGHEAD, RIVERDALE
2 HARRISON WELLS AND CAITLIN SNOW, THE FLASH
1 KLAUS MIKAELSON AND ELENA GILBERT, THE ORIGINALS

I’m familiar with quite a few of these but some are beyond crack ships. 

20. Kara and Barry makes sense since they’re such good friends.

15. I’m guessing whoever wrote the article pulled Flash/Black Canary out of their own ass since Barry has no onscreen relationship with any of them.

10. They also clearly don’t watch these shows since they think Green Lantern has shown up.

7. I don’t know how much people ship Klaus and Rebekah but people have been commenting on his sexual obsession with her since they showed up. 

1. I remember a lot of speculation that Klaus would be yet another vampire worshipping on the altar of Elena, with some people low key preparing to ship them but that vanished when he ended up obsessing over Caroline and Rebekah. 

That was fun even though this guy doesn’t seem to watch any of these shows. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

I assumed that Jes meant Dinah but I guess she could've meant the Black Canary role in general. It's clear that she's never watched Arrow if she thinks that Dinah is Oliver's second-in-command (that's Diggle).

LOL sounds like she didn't even watch Legends or Flash... Iceman? Really? I still hate Ava lol.

• Love 2

If you're hired as  regular on one of the DC shows, wouldn't you watch the others if only to get an idea of the universe you're in?  And to be able to talk about it when you get interviewed.

• Love 3

Comic Con’s unofficial blog is reporting that NerdHQ won’t be back again and that it’s unlikely that return. Apparently CCI wasn’t wild about its existence and taking attention away from the main show so they basically pushed it out. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

If I got hired on as a regular, the only show I’d bother watching is the one I got hired to be on unless I was genuinely interested in the others. 

Sounds like she didn't watch the show she was on either.  God of War is such a random episode to start her family on.  Why not the episode she first showed up during?  There are enough shows and enough seasons that I wouldn't expect any actor to watch them all but I'd expect them to at least hit up a wiki page so they are a tad familiar, lol.  But with LoT, it was three short seasons.  I'd have made time to watch if I were her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

If I got hired on as a regular, the only show I’d bother watching is the one I got hired to be on unless I was genuinely interested in the others. 

I wouldn't watch them regularly if I weren't interested but I'd want to know enough about them to avoid looking like I didn't know what I was talking about in interviews.

• Love 3